Sri Bungalows Reviews

Monkey forest st., Ubud, Indonesia

The hotel was in a central location whether you want to head to Monkey Forest within a 10 minute walk, or the other side towards the Soccer field where many restaurants and bars are. Hotel has a beautiful spread out rice patty landscape that's gorgeous to the eyes. The only thing I did not like was the massage/body scrub I got at the massage spa there. The ladies working were lazy and I'm not sure if they knew what they were doing. Other than that, the Hotel staff was amazing, the rooms clean.

Beautiful! We got upgraded to a bungalow over looking the rice fields. Absolutely stunning. The room was clean and really nicely decorated, and we had a lovely front porch with chairs to sit out on. Staff were very accommodating and friendly, and had great area recommendations. Hot water was pretty on/off but it wasn't really an issuer. Great breakfast included too, big meal with lots of options. I would definitely stay here again, really loved Ubud and Sri Bungalows.