St Arnaud Reviews

99 Park Street, South Yarra, Melbourne, Australia

Its location close to city centre and opposite Botanic Gardens, make it very good value for money. Useful, that there are a few cafes, eateries, a 7/Eleven and chemist round the corner; the tram stop within 5 mins' walking. The bed linen in my single room was changed several times during my 2-week stay and extra blanket provided. Fellow guests left showers in a mess (how hard is it to wipe up your own hair from the floor!). And the bogan family from hell for 2 nights. I can't fault the staff.

• 1st Jul 2014

One of the bathrooms wasn't working. I stayed for 2 nights and did not see one staff member until I checked out. And she was incredibly rude and condescending. I would never stay here again.