St. Christopher International Hostel Downtown Reviews

2420 India Street, San Diego, USA

DONT STAY HERE. Everything was awful. One towel for everyone, no mirror in bathroom, terrible coffee. Main room is filled with junk. There is a VERY LOUD ALL NIGHT BAR NEXT DOOR. Parking is several blocks away. They dont take credit or debit cards. They have several large notes on the bathroom wall telling you the woman who runs the place gave money to some charity. Its out of line. Costs too much for what you get. Worst place I have ever been in anywhere.

• 21st Aug 2015

You arrived in the hostel with a bloated sense of self importance. A condescending attitude as though you are better than everyone else. As Hostel Manager, I wondered why you booked a hostel? Whatever happened to Sheraton, or Hilton Hotel? Hostels are for open minded adults who like to mix and make friends. If you had taken time to READ our profile, and/or asked most of the points raised would have been clarified. STAY AWAY, we don't want your business 2 nights was more than enough.

Juliet, bless her heart, tries so hard, she hurts herself. She, like all the hostel workers I have encountered in San Diego, are strange, almost on the border of it being like some Alfred Hitchcock Twilight Zone. lol. Regardless, She is well meaning, but sniffing the beds to see if they peed or not, is off putting to me, but done in her own kind of humor, that could be taken numerous kinds of ways. I would only go back if i was desperate, or a drunk who pees in my bed. haha.

• 1st Jul 2015