Directions to St Christopher's Barcelona
Map & Directions
From Prat Airport:
1. From Terminal 1 take Bus A1 � destination Pla�a Catalunya.
- From Terminal 2 take Bus A2 � destination Pla�a Catalunya.
- Buses leave every 10-minutes between 06:00 and 01:00.
- Outside of this period night bus N17 connects the airport to Pla�a Catalunya.
- A single fare will cost approximately �6.
- The journey takes approximately 40-minutes.
2. From the Pla�a Catalunya bus stop, cross the plaza and walk along the Carrer de Bergara until you see St Christopher�s Inn on your right, just before Topshop.
From Girona Airport:
1. Take the Barcelona Bus operated by Sagales to the Barcelona Bus Station (Estacion del Norte). This bus journey will take approximately one-hour.
2. Enter the Metro outside of the bus station and take the L1 red line in the direction of Hospital de Bellvitage.
3. Get off the Metro at the Catalunya station and take the Ronda Universitat exit.
- After exiting turn back on yourself and walk down the Pla�a Catalunya, with the plaza on your left.
- Take your first right onto Carrer de Bergara and walk until you see St Christopher�s Inn on your right, just before Topshop.
From Barcelona-Sants Station:
1. Take the Cercanias train to Pla�a de Catalunya.
2. Exit the train at Pla�a de Catalunya. This journey will take less than five-minutes.
- When you exit the station walk along the Carrer de Pelai.
- Take the first right and you will see St Christopher's Inn on Carrer de Bergara.