8.7
Fabulous 4,571 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 4,571 Total Reviews
St Christopher's Barcelona Located at Carrer de Bergara, 3, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona 08002 Carrer de Bergara, 3
87% 4571
41.3861346 2.1677023
    Rooms available

3rd Dec 2016

Great location and staff was helpful in giving directions. Located in the heart Barcelona so everything was walking distance and the bus takes you straight to the airport.

thank you very much... we are very happy you liked the hostel and our location. Please come back again soon =)

30th Nov 2016

The hostel is very good one! I loved everything but the breakfast paid is sooo London's breakfast, so I'm not used to it.

28th Nov 2016

Large, clean hostel. Adrian on staff was very funny and friendly. Great location. A little pricy to store your luggage while you wait for check in. Not a big common area to hang out in. Room and ensuite was very clean and spacious. Security was great, needed a room key to get to any floor.

Thank you so much ... Adrian will be very happy to read your comments when we speak to him ,) Allow me to just rectify we have a big lounge on the first floor for guests to hang out besides our chill out area next to the bar. Please come back again soon =)))))

• Italy, Female, 18-24
28th Nov 2016

Everything is clean. Internet is super fast. There are prvate bathrooms in all the rooms (I stayed in a room of 10 people). Breakfast is not bad. I just didn't like a lot the bread because it is bot very soft. But I would suggest this hostel to anyone. The location is perfect and the staff are very nice :)

thank you so much ... please come back again soon =)

• India, Male, 31-40
25th Nov 2016

Awesome place to stay and meet new people....for backpackers, friends, couples and also for lone travellers....

thank you ... we are super happy to know you had a good time =)

• cushconsulting99
  • USA, Female, 31-40
24th Nov 2016
6.0

I am a more sophisticated and mature hostaler, so this was not my style at all. The hostal attracts kids, loud mouths and people who seem to have just left their parents house with little training on how to keep neat in a shared space. A certain etiquette has to be met when sharing an environment. Great location though. I only booked it because I had a very very early flight and wanted to be in the center so to get to the airport quickly, as I live far out from the center.

Hi, we are sorry your stay wasn't 100% positive and we are sorry to read your comments. Our hostel accepts and treats every age equally but we do understand some times, some of our customers look for a more quite time. Allow me to suggest our private rooms located on the 6th floor, they will give you a lot of privacy and make sure your experience is wonderful all throughout.=)

22nd Nov 2016

I only had a small situation with one staff member, which not satisfactory, but this was when I meet the staff member in the elevator. Besides this I will be looking for st. Christopher's hostels in all available locations. Great place Thank you

thank you for your comments and we are happy that overall your stay was a good one. Please come back soon =)

21st Nov 2016

This is a clean hostel in a great location. The dorms have curtains for each bed which is nice for privacy and sleeping without being disturbed by other roommates or lights. The restaurant/bar had good food with reasonable prices and 25% off for guests. It would be nice to have more of a common room separate from the bar area but that is not a huge deal. Overall I really recommend this hostel and would stay again!

• Malaysia, Female, 25-30
21st Nov 2016
7.1

Washing machine only 1 and we need to take turn all the time. Kitchen & Fridge too small.. :( The receptionist guys are damn cool than girl. Location overall are awesome. I love the comfort bed and curtain :) overall are great.

thanks ... we are happy that overall your stay was a good one. We really hope to see you again soon.

• vanessabayer2313
  • Germany, Female, 25-30
20th Nov 2016

First: Book on their own homepage to get free breakfast!!! It's a good and cheap place, especially if you travel in big groups. However, because the hostel is so big, you might wait for 30min. to check-in which is a no-go for me. Also the elevators take for ever. They have a problem with the drain in the bathroom, it stinks super super bad and as it was en-suite we had to take care that the smell does not make it to the bedroom, because you can't open the window at night!

Thank you very much for taking the time to review about us ... we certainly take every comment very serious and will be speaking to maintenance about the drain smell. Please come back soon and see for yourself all the improvements we make daily so your stay is overall satisfactory =)