St Christopher's Barcelona

Fabulous 4855 Total Reviews
Fabulous 4855 Total Reviews

• China, Female, 18-24
19th Feb 2017

i have to say it's the best hostel i was in. the room is private and comfortable with a big balcony. there are two shower rooms and 3 taps shared with 8 girls. towel and sheet are clean, bed is comfortable with a curtain for privacy. Stuffs are kind if u have some tickets need to print they would help u. Common area with a good atmosphere. u also can cook by urself. fridge works good the only thing is that if u wanna leave luggage in hostel u have to pay about 3eruo or more

• Switzerland, Male, 31-40
17th Feb 2017
8.0

Loved the curtains at the beds - mattresses need a change though

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
14th Feb 2017

Great, cheap, clean and well located. Not very social, but it has a bar downstairs. Recommend it.

• beckyatyeo
  • England, Female, 18-24
13th Feb 2017

The hostel was super clean and in a great location - I was able to walk to most of the main attractions in Barcelona! The only downside is that they don't have a kitchen! I would definitely stay here again if I visited Barcelona :)

• England, Female, 25-30
12th Feb 2017

Me and my mates had such a good stay in the hostel- the staff were mega friendly and helpful even though we had multiple issues with having to move rooms! Bar's great, food's mint, plus pingpong table, chill out zone & entertainment so you have all you'd need. Only downside is that you can't open windows and the rooms do get hot. Otherwise the beds are comfy and lockage space is large and secure. Location is amazing as you are at the centre of everything so everything is a short journey away.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
10th Feb 2017

Loved it here, only stayed for 1 night, but wish it was longer. The staff were so lovely and friendly to me and helped me several times with things they didn't have to, like carrying my bag to the taxi for me, and letting me go take a shower when I was already meant to check out. The rooms were super spacious and clean and plenty of showers and toilets, the social atmosphere was great, and the food at the bar soooo good. 10/10, would recommend.

Heyy!! Thanks for such a really good review, we also hope you had stayed longer with us. But don't worry we're always going to be here! see you next time!

• Camilapsi00
  • Italy, Female, 25-30
9th Feb 2017
7.7

I arrived a few hours before check in and wanted to leave my things at the hostel and start my trip in Barcelona. The first thing was, I was greeted by a very rude girl at the front desk, she did not answer my questions right and in my perception she did not want me to respond. The other staff were great. The second thing was, it is the first hostel where I had to pay to leave my bags before and after check-in. They did not make it clear in the details, and it was a very bad surprise.

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
1st Feb 2017

12인 도미토리 썼엇는데 좋앗어요. 조식도 3유로면 저렴하구요. 엘레베이터부터 전부 카드키 있어야 들어갈수있어서 보안은 좋아요. 일단 위치가 너무 좋아요. 카탈루니아 광장 바로 옆에 붙어있어서 공항으로 오고가기도 좋고 까사바트요, 밀라도 걸어갈수있구 보케리아시장도 가까워요! 직원도 친절했어요.

그런 친절한 의견을 주셔서 대단히 감사합니다! 우리는 성실히 위대하고 우리는 당신을 다음 번에 가질 수 있기를 바랍니다!

• England, Male, 25-30
31st Jan 2017
4.0

Staff have an attitude and it feels like you are bothering them when you ask questions, they literally don't seem to care. No atmosphere in this place as there is no proper communal area to socialise with other guests. If you are a solo traveller avoid this hostel.

• Serbia, Male, 25-30
31st Jan 2017

just great place on city center. its a very good choice if u are going to stay in barcelona. helpfull stuff especially Xavi, oh god he is very cute :)) kisses to him :))

Hi!, Thanks for your review we love to read your comments, we are really happy to know that you found our staff help us, and don't worry we will pass your message to Xavi ;) C'ya next time!