St Christopher's Barcelona Reviews

Carrer de Bergara, 3, Barcelona, Spain

The guy working night shift was crazy nice, he remembered my name and was so happy and energetic. I only stayed for one night but as soon as I walked into the room and saw how cool it was (the beds have pull across curtains and their own electrical socket and lamp) I decided I would come back and booked 8 more nights! Great location too.

Generally it was great. The bar served good food and drinks for a good price and the staff are all friendly. The only problems were that the kitchen is pretty much just a microwave, there's one washing machine and dryer for the whole hostel (it's big!) and the wifi barely works on the top floor. I still think it's worth it for the location and the good price though!

Just 1 day stayed there but i must say they are in a great location and we didnt have and problem there. Thank you.

here is my favorite so far. everything-the location, staff, breakfast that included in price is perfect. when I came my roommate had a problem with robbery, but that's Barcelona; if you're careful enough this place is very safe. the facilities are satisfactory. I'd definitely definitely definitely recimmend this hostel to everyone!

There is only 1 washing machine and dryer for the entire hostel.

This is one of my favorite hostels I've stayed at! And if you can't be sold on the central location or the amazing lounges, you will love the beds! Comfiest hostel beds ever! And they each have a curtain and your own light.

very clean, excellent friendly staff, wonderful location. however the WiFi was kind of awful and there is no real kitchen. it is a party hostel so be prepared for that (this could be a positive or a negative depending on what you're looking for:) Also the free breakfast was one of the better ones I have had!

Great hostel! Clean, great facilities and awesome atmosphere!

St Christopher's is a great place to stay of you're travelling in a group! The location is awesome and easy to find! Most rooms have air conditioning apparently but ours didn't do it got quite hot at night. The staff were rude most of the time. Also the wifi needs to be better and doesn't work in the rooms! Breakfast is fine for a hostel and the bar is a great place to meet people

Really nice hostel, close to main road of pubs, a bit far to clubs though. Clean and safe place to stay. However breakfast wasn't refilled and closed before 10, so if you want to it, better wake up early :)

for four nights my bed didn't get any service , one night electricity was cut on my room and I wake up have long day outside with no charge for my mobile ,, last night get problem in electricity and my charger burned due to populated electricity flow ,, location amazing , easy to make friendship , very poor breakfast just location is amazing

The bathrooms were dirty, which I know isn't 100% the hostel's fault since people were just not cleaning after themselves, but I just wish it was cleaner and smelled nicer. The AC in the room I stayed in was broken, so it was too hot to be able to sleep. Eventually, someone came to fix it, but it only worked for one night. First night I came, reception was very welcoming. The next few days, they weren't as friendly when answering my questions, so it made me not want to ask any more questions.

Top hostel, everything was clean, no issues whatsoever. Only the wifi connection was crappy in the rooms.

Friendly staff, always willing to help! Great facilities, clean toilets and plenty of showers (bit smelly)! Bar and organised club nights with discount! Perfect location also!

Better directions to laundry facilities A kettle in common room Better showers

• 18th Aug 2015

Awesome hostel made lifelong friends and had a killer time

The hostel was located right off the main square, Placa de Catalyuna. It was close to transportation, shops and Las Ramblas, which was full of restaurants and markets. I will definitely stay here again.

Loved my stay here! Welcome meeting was good fun, a pretty social hostel. Location was amazing and free breakfast! Definitely recommend and would stay here again.

Wifi should be much better

• 18th Aug 2015

Everything was great except for the breakfast it looked very average, we chose to go out instead.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7