St Christopher's Barcelona Reviews

Carrer de Bergara, 3, Barcelona, Spain

I will definitely choose this hostel when coming in Barcelona next time. The location is absolutely perfect. You have a lot of sightseeings in a walking distance and direct bus to the airport there. They have big lockers under the beds (bring a padlock with you). Staff is really kind and helpful..there is just one girl which was ignorant, not willing to explain why we do not get our key deposit back (she is the reason why the staff is just good not excellent).

• 18th Nov 2014
  • Slovenia

Everything was ok and it was worth what I paid for. The only problem, I guess, was the stench from the female showers. It was soooo bad for one whole day, but it was ok the next day.

Front desk workers didn't have the best attitude for a hospitality setting. The dorm en suite bathrooms were a little unclean to my liking and you only get 10 seconds of water in the shower until you have to push the button again. The girls in my room went to bed at like 9pm, so I felt bad trying to get ready to go out at night. I would suggest separating those who are there to go out and those not to please everyone's liking. Other than those minor details it was great. Delicious food also!

• 14th Nov 2014

I am a fan of St. Christopher's Barcelona! Adriano is exceptional on the reception desk...always so helpful and patient, no matter what silliness or rudeness he has to deal with. Location and atmosphere are great at this hostel too. I highly recommend!

Amazing place to stay. I stayed 2 nights and it was really good. I wanted to stay more but ı couldnt have more time. Guys, if you need some place to stay, you should stop by this hostel. I am sure you will like it. It ıs very cheap and also clean and comfortable.

• 9th Nov 2014
  • Turkey

Big hostel. Noisy. Bunk beds like metal cages. With your own curtain if you like that sort of thing and are anti-social. Beds are uncomfortable and sag in the middle. They lock the windows at night so there is no air and you may get a headache in the morning. Communal showers and toilets. Much like being in the army I would suspect. Staff seem like they hate their jobs. Common room (sort of) on first floor. Has fridge but no spoons. Wi-fi patchy. Having said that. Good location.

Perfect location, lots going on. Huge bar and a big hostel so lots of people about. Staff were ok.. Forgot that i gave a deposit for my key and the guy on reception conveniently did too, just waved me goodbye. And no kitchen

Nice localtion, near one of the main streets of the city. But the showers aren't so pratic and someone stolen my friend's balleys. Te bathrooms weren't really clean and the service in the bar are a little slow. But it worth to be there if you want to walk almost the whole city and have a good time.

We only stayed there for two nights, but it was well worth the value. Centrally located, we could walk everywhere. The staff was very friendly and the place was very clean. Great deals at the bar downstairs. I would definitely stay there again!!

• 7th Nov 2014

어떤 리셉션이 좀 불친절했지만 시설도 좋고 깔끔하고 위치도 좋아서 만족스러웠다

• 6th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

Nice hostel! Modern, clean, comfortable. Bunks have curtains and personal reading lights, which is great! Gear lockers consist of cages under the bed - bring your own lock. Staff friendly, a bar downstairs that does pretty good food. You also get free breakfast, which is a win! Only downside - no free storage of luggage after checkout - you have to pay for a locker (3.50 E for half a day, 5 E for 12 hours) to store your stuff.

We only stayed one night for a stop over, had a plane at 6.30am rhe night bus for the airport is just around the corner. Both of us had a really nice pub meal for only 12€ (together) the staff were helpful with printing, buses, they even had a security guy out the front at 2,30am. Was great!

you cannot access terraces, they are closed permanently. both lounges has no wifi. food looks & sounds good but I was sick twice because its factory food (jars/cans) put together by school leavers, no chef. keycards fail on doors daily.

This is the perfect location if you are planning to do all the tourist attractions in Barcelona! The hostel also has a good atmosphere and my room itself was clean. However, the wifi would only work for one of my friends that travelled in our group, and the shower room was disgusting. I was there Halloween weekend though, so that may have been part of the problem. Overall it's a good value for your money if you're staying in the city for a short time and want to be close to everything!

One of the nicest, cleanest, most modern and spacious hostels I've ever experienced.

There was a ton of space which was awesome, except they closed part of the fun downstairs area at an early hour and the bathrooms got kind of gross towards the end of the weekend.

• 30th Oct 2014
  • megansimmons33

The wifi was awful, it only worked near the reception or the first floor lounge, staff wasn't very friendly, showers were annoying (had to keep pressing the button for water every 5 seconds), and they only have a microwave in the kitchen. Other than that, everything else was good, great location, really close to the metro and La Rambla!

Loved this hostel! The rooms were clean, we had our own lockers (big enough to fit a large backpack) and a curtain on your bunk! The only thing that let this hostel down were the staff who didn't seem to keen to help..

I thought when they said there would be a kitchen, there would actually be a kitchen but there really wasn't. A few microwaves and a kettle is not a kitchen. Other than that the hostel was great.

This hostel is really convenient (perfect location, facilities are really well thought) but very big. The food at the bar is consistent and cheap. Just one thing: wifi can be hard to get when there are a lot of people in the premises

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7