St Christopher's Berlin Reviews

Rosa-Luxemburg-Strasse 39-41, Berlin, Germany

Nice place to stay for a couple of days! The breakfast is really good and the bar in the hostel is really nice!

Had a great stay. Easy walk into town to the Museum Island and the Berliner Dom and the hostel was right on a U-bahn station. Breakfast was also great. My only complaint was that a couple of the showers on the second floor didn't drain that well, meaning you were standing in a puddle.

Super cool, I really love the location, bar and breakfast!

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Mexico

For the price and convenient location of Alexanderplatz, this hostel cannot be beat. Pretty clean, and there are curtains around the bunks for extra privacy.

Perfect hostel!

• 6th Feb 2015

A great hostel for location. Within walking distance of Alexander Platz! Fantastic value for money and breakfast is a bonus.

I had an amazing experience in Berlin and met many great people at this hostel! th location is perfect just a short 10-15 minute walk from Alexanderplatz and museum island and ubahn stop right outside hostel . The rooms were spacious and bathrooms were clean. One thing I enjoyed were the hot showers which didn't time out like in the Barcelona hostel. My room was great and so we're the people. Bar downstairs is s great place to meet people and burgers and nachos are yummy. Great hostel loved i

Huge fan of this hostel, I stayed there in 2014 and when I came back in 2015 it was the only place to stay. Really bubbly friendly staff like Ali, make you feel really welcome and the atmosphere is great, full of travellers passing through and having a good time :) best location lots of cool bars and fantastic restaurants in the area and is ideal as the tube station is right outside. This hostel is the best. Great bar as well :)

• 31st Jan 2015

The location is awesome. You can easily walk to all the sights, just ask reception. This hostel attracts very young guests. We had an issues with ppl in our dorm being messy, loud, rude and obnoxious. Showers and toilets were left gross. The curtain on bunks were fantastic but some ppl thought they were a sound proof barrier... They're not!!! Read the rules and be quiet at night! Moved to a shared apartment. So good. Try the Caesar salad!

We were upgraded from a 16 persons dorm to a private two bed room. The breakfast was really nice. Cereals, bread and toast, some cheese and meat products, juice, coffee etc. Some days, It was very nice. The pub is also the common room. This is fine, the bar is really nice. But when they had Super Bowl, it was so busy that we could no longer sit anywhere. We had a nice time in the bar for the rest of the days. The U-Bahn (metro) is really close, great location in Mitte! And really nice showers

• 29th Jan 2015

Thanks a lot for taking the time to fill out our PillowTalk questionnaire. We really appreciate all feedback and we use the comments to develop and improve our services and facilities for our future guests. I am glad you had such a great time. I realise the Super Bowl is not for everyone but luckily it is only once a year! I hope you will visit us again and I wish you well on your travels!!

ヨーロッパ中にあるSt Christopher'sです。どこぞのバーガーショップよろしくどの国へ行っても同じ設備、同じ雰囲気、そして同じ朝食。これをつまらないと捉えるか無難と捉えるか。どのSt Christopher'sにもバーが併設されており、夜中は騒音で寝づらい方もいるかもしれません。パーティアニマルには最高の場所かもです。Wi-Fiは部屋の中は接続があまりよろしくなかったです。

I stayed on two differents kind of room, the first one with 16 beds were excellent, beds with curtains, power source on each bed and lockers under de bed. The second one with 10 beds were horrible, there was no lockers, the one they had were so small that it didn't fit a bag the beds made of metal frame makes noise on every movement. everything else is ok, showers and breakfast were good as the staff. Really cheap for what they offer.

Pretty solid hostel. Threw a fantastic Australia Day party. Curtains on the beds were good, and free breakfast was awesome.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback, It's a great tool in improving the already great service we provide. It's great that we can provide our guests from the other side of the planet with the opportunity to celebrate one of the most important days in their calendar. The party was, like every year, a blast and I am glad you enjoyed it. We wish you well on your travels.

Very nice hostel with good facilities and good location. The only bad thing was the wifi conections. It was awfull!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. Our WiFi has only recently been installed and we were having a few problems with it. The problems have now been resolved and the connection has been greatly improved. Enjoy the rest of you travels!

Staff very nice, need to keep pressing a tap so water comes through the shower (very annoying), very clean, very good included breakfast, very slow internet, 2 guys in the room who didn t meet each other told me they got money stolen in the locker and the bag which was damaged, coincidentaly or not were 2 asian guys, nothing happened to my stuff though. In total I reccomend and could stay again.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback, we will act upon your comments to improve he service we provide. With regards to theft we have reasonably priced, fully insured lockers where we recommend that guests leave any valuables. We do everything in our power to make sure this is a safe place to stay. The WiFi has just been installed and we were having a few teething problems, It is up and running properly now with a much improved connection. Hope to see you again!

Solid party hostel. Great to meet people.

Thanks for the review

Door to my room didn't work properly which was annoying and breakfast was a let down but other than that a great hostel just like all st christophers.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. The door to the room you stayed in has now been fixed. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this caused you during your stay. We normally receive much better feedback about our breakfast, I am sorry it was not to your taste. I hope you will choose St Christopher's again in one of our many locations across Europe!

Breakfast was great considering it was free! Dorm rooms were standard but very clean. Great bar downstairs with cheap drinks!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. Great to see that you took advantage of our bar and the great specials we offer our guests on food and drinks. We love that we can create an atmosphere where guests can meet each other and get the most out of their time here in Berlin. Enjoy the rest of your travels!

The staff was rude.

Greatest Hostel I´ve ever been.

• 19th Jan 2015