St Christopher's Berlin

8.7
Fabulous 8227 Total Reviews

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
17th Feb 2017

It was a great Experience. The Hostel's location could not be better. They offer a free tour at 10:30 that's really cool if you have no planning. The bar is amazing and you can enjoy cheap and good beers there. The bathroom is not so clean in dormitory, but it is not total dirt. It get wet easily so in the female you always will find hair. Between the dormitories there is a wing very nice to stay.

• Kenya, Female, 25-30
10th Feb 2017

My past hostel experiences have not been good. But st christophers berlin just made me change my mind about hostels.. Checked in very late and the stuff were really helpfull. The breakfast was awesome. Will go back soon. I reccomend

Thanks for the review, glad you enjoyed it. St-Christopher's Berlin Team

9th Feb 2017
7.1

Location was excellent. One stop on the underground and you where at Alexandra platz or else it was a few minutes walk. Hostel showers and toilets were kept clean. Showers were excellent. Only downfall was the staff. I was made feel like I was an annoyance when asking for directions to top tourists sites. Those serving on the bar also seemed to be very judgemental. We also weren't told until we were leaving that breakfast was included in the price. So we missed out on that.

• Chile, Female, 18-24
8th Feb 2017

Incredible place, with amazing people. The staff was really friendly and the atmosphere of the place was just great! Had the best time staying there, would definitely go back. Friendly for solo travelers. Berlin is a city where not all the attractions are centrally located, for that reason, having the u-bahn so close it's great. Also, really close to a lot of eating places.

Thanks for the nice review. St-Christopher's Berlin Team

• England, Male, 25-30
7th Feb 2017

Good hostel! Great facilities! Good food and good location!

• Germany, Male, 31-40
5th Feb 2017

Best Hostel!

Thank you! St. Christopher's Berlin Team.

• elyse_clark8741
  • England, Female, 25-30
3rd Feb 2017

Overall one of the better Hostels I have stayed in. I like that every bed has it's own power point and lamp. The only semi negative thing I have to say is that I booked a Female 4 Bed Dorm with Bathroom but the Bathroom was actually shared with the Female 4 Bed Dorm next door also.

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we are glad you had a great stay in Berlin. Our female dorms are without ensuite but in a shared space with bathrooms and kitchenette facilities with the other female dorms. We apologise if this was not more clear when you booked with us. We hope you will visit us again soon! St. Christopher's Berlin Team.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
1st Feb 2017

I had a really nice stay at St Christopher's Berlin. The staff and guests were all really nice. Although there was a bar downstairs, the room was quiet and comfortable. There was also a small shelf and USB charger next to the bed.

1st Feb 2017

From the moment I walked in I knew this hostel was perfect for me! It was my first trip abroad alone so ofcourse I was nervous but Ive never met such a wonderful bunch of people! Special mention goes to Lewis (Your t-shirt will be forever cherished!) & Jason (The coolest bartender Ive ever encountered).. I will most definitely be returning :)

30th Jan 2017

Great hostel! I have absolutely no complaints. It was clean, comfortable and the staff were very friendly. It was also very social and very easy to mix as a solo traveler. One of the best I've ever stayed in and would 100% recommend it to a mate. I would also recommend the cosmic comedy show that they have on during the week. Thanks or everything! :)

Thank you for the review! We are absolutely pleased that you had such an epic time with us in Berlin. The Cosmic Comedy in our basement bar is rated within the top 3 live events in Berlin on Trip Advisor, it is definitely worth a visit! We hope you will join us again soon! St. Christopher's Berlin Team.