St Christopher's Berlin Reviews

Rosa-Luxemburg-Strasse 39-41, Berlin, Germany

Loved staying here. Belushi's Bar downstairs was awesome for meeting people with good cheap food; clean and comfortable rooms; lots of toilets and showers; metro stop right out front; breakfast free, all you can eat, good food. My friend and I even got a free upgrade to a private double room! Would definitely stay here again!

• 25th Aug 2014

No wifi in the rooms, and it's not the best in the bar. The storage room is too small. Tough to find our bags. Location is solid and atmosphere is top tier. HUGE lively bar with lots of TVs. 2 for 1 drinks every day!

The staff are lazy and the internet never works!!!!

Wifi only works in the bar, no a/c in the rooms, bar is pretty good they have drink specials. Some of the desk staff can't be bothered others were wonderful. Luggage storage room was far too small.

Generally nice hostel with good facilities. Unfortunately nobody at the reception spoke any german (during our stay).

St. Christophers Inn is a great place to stay in Berlin. Just a few minutes walk to Alexanderplatz. There is a subway station outside the hostel, perfect! Great atmosphere, great staff, cool bar, comfy beds and nice rooms. I would definitively recommend this place and also stay here again. Cheers

Superb location, great atmosphere and the free breakfast was welcoming. Wifi however was basically non existent unless used in the middle of the night and €15 for pool? Come on! No wonder I never saw anyone playing..

When I checked in I was told there was a double booking so I was moved to a female 'oasis'. The room was clean and spacious however some of the lockers were broken or had random locks with nothing inside. There was also a private kitchen just outside the room. Hostel is in the perfect location, close to Alexanderplatz. The bar downstairs has a good atmosphere. Breakfast is included - always a bonus. There is pick up from the hostel for the free walking tour, which I highly recommend.

This hostel serves up some great food at Belushi's and I liked the lockbox underneath each bed that made it very safe and secure. Overall, this hostel has more of an atomsphere of being a bar first and a hostel second. It can be harder to meet people than at other hostels since most are traveling in groups and the common area upstairs isn't a really popular place to hang out. Breakfast was decent, the iced tea tasted like kombucha and was quite good. Includes bread, meats, cereals, toast.

Great place, I'd stay there again for sure.

This Hostel have all you want! Nice rooms with a locker to store your things! Downstairs you have a greate bar and staff! Have nothing to do? Ask them and they give you greate advices! This place makes you feel welcome and you have greate offers in the bar! And 25% off the food! Bigburgers and sandwich so you can keep on going all night long! Live at this pleace and you fall in love with Berlin even more! The staff is funny, loving and can always bring a smile on you face! Try it feel it love it

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

awesome staff! and that is all that matters. thank you guys for everything.

Nice hostel, would recommend it to others.

• 8th Aug 2014
  • American Samoa

Great atmosphere, subway station in front of the hostel. I had a great time !

Awesome place to stay. Would highly recommend!

• 5th Aug 2014

I really enjoyed my stay here. Beds were plenty comfortable and the free breakfast in the morning of rolls with a large selection of jams, cereal, fruit, and fresh coffee was perfect. The restaurant had the best potato wedges I've ever and, and a large sauce selection, including sweet chili sauce, which is very important to me and my travel companion. We were a little upset that we couldn't sit in the back courtyard but later on when we saw the mice we realized why. Belushi the cat?

I had a really good and enjoyable stay at the St Christopher's Berlin hostel. The staff were helpful and friendly, the place had a nice buzz to it, and you can't beat having a subway station bang on the doorstep. I was in a very spacious and comfortable room which had good facilities like bedside lamps, mirrors and a table and chairs. The downsides are that the common areas were a bit dirty, the sockets didn't work properly, and the lockers weren't at all safe.

• 3rd Aug 2014

Plenty of space in the dorm, lockers in the room and located right in the centre. Only problem was you can only get wifi in the bar downstairs and it is so frustratingly slow! Means you spend too long trying to research future travel plans raster than relaxing with a beer!

Thanks for the review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay

Location by the metro is nice, staff was friendly. Nice to be above a bar but there could have been more done to help people meet each other and their pub crawl started far to early. Otherwise it was a good place to stay, rooms were clean, mirrors in each room, never waited for a shower or toilet. Overall good stay!

I love St Christopher's hostels! Lots of fun. Had a great stay