St Christopher's Berlin Reviews

Rosa-Luxemburg-Strasse 39-41, Berlin, Germany

best part about this hostel for me is that the beds have their own curtains, lending some much-needed privacy even in the dorms

Beds are good , room is somehow big , not that near to Alexanderplatz ( 15 min. Walking distance ) , no common area to meet people from the hostel except the bar which is crowded most of the time from people outside the hostel which is not cool for a solo traveller but if you are a group of people it shouldn't be a problem . No activities except free walking tour . Staff are not so friendly but they are ok ( just doing their job ) .. Generally if i were you i would consider another options ..

I stayed in a 6 bed female dorm which was a room in a big apartment with fully equipped kitchen, living room area and bathroom+toilet. We shared these facilities with a 4 bed female dorm room, so when fully booked it would be 10 girls sharing a toilet and a shower. The apartment was beautiful, clean and spacious and our room even had a little balcony. Breakfast was included and their coffee was really good and everything was spotless clean.

• 16th Mar 2015
  • Finland

Great hostel, very lively atmosphere, has its own bar downstairs. Bit far from the center of Berlin, but the metro stop is literally right outside the front door, so that isn't too big of a problem.

Good location, good dorm setup, no kitchen for budget-minded cooks, nor common room besides the bar. After a chat with bar staff about my ongoing stay as a guest, I was charged full price for food after my guest key was acknowledged and refused to remedy their error, nor offer an alternative, after change was given- "there is nothing we can do". In all fairness, the staff all appear in their 20s and seem preoccupied with other issues at hand. Overall a good choice for a large chain hostel.

The bar was excellent.. As a solo traveller I met loads of cool people. Berlin is a great city and when I return I will definitely be staying at St Christophers Inn

Everything was perfect. Though I would hate to get locked in the showers.

St. Christophers is a rather large hostel, which can be a bit overwhelming, but the place was very clean. I did enjoy the bar downstairs as there were always a lot of people and games to watch. My biggest complaint was that all of the hair dryers on my floor were not working, but I was able to go to another floor to use those. The hostel is also a little far from the main sights, but there is a metro right outside the hostel that can get you anywhere pretty quickly.

You have to stay here if you're in Berlin. The staff are all sound and happy to help and it's near most things to see. No common room but the bar downstairs is where to meet people to go out with. I just wish there was a kitchen but it's still an absolute steal

Pretty good at best. Decent hike to good clubs. Staff was very good but bartenders were horribly slow and bar downstairs was more of a sports bar than a social hall

If I am ever back in Berlin this is where I will stay. Awesome location, it has everything you need and the curtains on the bed were an awesome bonus.

The best ! I always get a St Christopher hostels I really recommend for everyone.

Perfect Situation, nice staff, loved this hostel!

The people in the hostel were lovely and very helpful. The location is awesome. One annoying problem is there was only one plug in the whole room to charge stuff. Also the night before I arrived, everyone in my room was robbed by someone not even staying at the hostel, who even broke into lockers, we also discovered it had happened to a few rooms over the week. So security may be an issue. The breakfast in the morning is good and the bar atmosphere is nice if you can deal with American frat boys

• 5th Mar 2015

I stayed 5 days in berlin and I loved St Christopher's. The staff were all super friendly and when I couldn't get into my room they were very helpful. The bar downstairs is a great atmosphere and isn't just for hostel stayers the locals come to drink. It's all very god priced and the food was really good. The only thing I had an issue with was with the shower, it didn't drain all that well but well enough and you have to hold the shower handle down to get water. But I had a fantastic stay here!

we all had our electronics stolen the first night.it is a busy bar in the evenings and with so many people comming and going people can slip in.the staff was awesome though,rooms and beds were nice and easy access to busses trains and such.good food and drink in the bar and a decent free breakfast.

Really enjoyed our 2 day stay at St Christopher's Berlin. Room was very clean and big. Apartment ticked all the boxes. Staff were helpful and gave us good advice for where to go. Would definitely recommend this hostel

• 27th Feb 2015

I had a great experience at St Christopher's Berlin! The bedroom was good and clean, with wifi working everywhere! The alives shows at the weekend make this time very special and unique! Me and my friends had a very great time!

• 26th Feb 2015

Excellent hostel, even if a little pricey. Met a ton of great people here. Good location, cheap bar, decent food.

Nice place to stay for a couple of days! The breakfast is really good and the bar in the hostel is really nice!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7