Fabulous 7,632 Total Reviews
Fabulous 7,632 Total Reviews
St Christopher's Berlin Located at Rosa-Luxemburg-Strasse 39-41, , Berlin.
Germany
Berlin 10178 Rosa-Luxemburg-Strasse 39-41
86% 7632
52.5268942 13.4106480
    Rooms available

25th Sep 2016

Great hostel overall. The facilities are good (so many outlets!!!) and the staff are nice. My only complaint would be how difficult they make it to get the 25% discount on food. I ordered food and told the bartender I was staying there to get the discount but he said it was too late in the process to apply to the discount :(

• Taiwan, Female, 25-30
24th Sep 2016

I stayed in female dorm and I totally love it! They provide everything I need, I definitely will visit here again

• Canada, Female, 18-24
22nd Sep 2016

Loved it here. Everything was awesome, if it wasn't for the price I would had stuck around, just a little too expensive I think.

22nd Sep 2016

Great location next to the metro. Rooms were huge and kind of made the use of bunk beds odd. The common room was for the two dorm rooms on our floor and only people staying in those rooms were allowed in there. There was also only one shower for about 12 people. Each bed had an outlet, 2 USB ports, a light and two shelves which was nice! Would consider staying in a private room here.

• Sam_Dutil
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
21st Sep 2016

Large chain brings great bedding with private plug and intergrated lighting and personal curtains. Bathrooms are clean and showers are amazing. Location is also good havkng a metro station right in front. The major downside is the fact that it doesn't have a guest kitchen, it's in a large sports bar.

• Malaysia, Male, 18-24
21st Sep 2016

Absolutely amazing place. I would recommend this place over and over!

Thanks for taking time to give us an awesome review. St-Christopher's Berlin Team

18th Sep 2016

Such a great place to stay. Awesome for meeting people. Dorm rooms are very nice and have curtain for beds and private drawer and power source.

Thanks for your feedback, it's great to see you had such an epic stay with us! Be sure to visit us again soon! St. Christopher's Berlin Team.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
17th Sep 2016

Great hostel! Located a little outside of the city, but well within an easy walking or Ubahn distance. No kitchen if you like to cook, but a great bar/restaurant with good food at a discount for people staying in the hostel. Noise wasn't a problem even with the bar. The sound didn't make it upstairs. Outlets, shelves, and reading lights above every bunk were great as were the lockers available free. Overall great hostel! Second time I've stayed in a St. Christopher's property and I will again.

17th Sep 2016

St Christopher's berlin was definitely the better of the two st. Christopher's I stayed at on my trip. The dorms were clean, the bathrooms were clean and the environment downstairs was fun and friendly. All the staff was very helpful when I needed directions or suggestions on things to do or places to eat.

• England, Female, 25-30
17th Sep 2016

24h bar amazing staff. Rooms are spacious. Well recommended. Good underground links

Thank you for your feedback, we are glad you had such a fantastic stay with us! Be sure to visit us again soon. St. Christopher's Berlin Team.