St Christopher's Berlin Reviews

Rosa-Luxemburg-Strasse 39-41, Berlin, Germany

St.Christopher's Inn in Berlin is the best for travellers on a short stay. Located in centre with Metro just opposite the Inn, it has cafes, shopping malls, Hop on Hop off bus centre all nearby. Free breakfast is excellent. However, the lounge at the reception is too crowded and not comfortable for singles or those who just want to lounge around with a book in free time.

Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback. We really appreciate it and we will certainly be using your comments help us improve. In the upstairs section of the bar is our chill-out area, which is a place for our guests to enjoy our free wifi and meet each other where you can get away from the busy bar. We receive many positive comments about the bar but I appreciate that it is not for everyone and we aim to satisfy all the needs of all our guests. We wish you well on your travels!

Great location. Great place to meet people. Only thing was it took an hour to check in and we were only second in line. Having the reception at the bar is a bit annoying for guests n staff. No wifi in the rooms was also abut inconvient as you have to go to the bar area to use it.

• 12th Sep 2014

We stayed 3 nights at a room in an apartment (shared bathroom with another couple) and they never cleaned! even after I asked for it and also asked for them to replenish the toilet paper (which they never did). The how water in the shower went from cold to hot every 5 seconds... Didn't like their facilities and service at all.

We really appreciate your feedback and we will certainly be using your comments to develop and improve our services for the benefit our future guests. I can only apologise for the breakdown in communication that led to you having an unsatisfactory stay. I can assure you it is our policy to clean apartments during a guests 3 night stay so that our guests can enjoy the best experience possible. I hope we will one day see you again so we can show you the high level of service we strive to provide.

Stayed in double room, very private and quiet. Big hostel with lots of guests but no noise from the bar etc at night. Located next to metro which is great as you will have to use metro to see tourist spots and explore. Wifi in lobby only but works good even if lots of people are on it like at breakfast.

Thank you for the review. We hope you are enjoying your travels and that you stay with us again here, or in another of our fantastic locations across Europe.

Staff were absolutely fantastic! Helped us out on many occasions and even reunited me with the ipod I left there! No bad things to be said :) also the food is gorgeous!

Thanks for the review. We were pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our staff. Our guys love their jobs and it really makes their day to know that they've made a difference to somebody's visit, or just left a lasting impression on one of our guests :)

fun place to stay - even for seniors like us - 79 and 84!!!

• 7th Sep 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Thanks for the review. It makes us really happy to see that we can satisfy the needs of our all our guests, no matter what age they are. We wish you well and hope we will see you again at some point in the future.

The hostel is really worth its price and reputation. First of all, it's located in Berlin Mitte, the center of Berlin and is easily reachable from the airport. Plus, the metro station is 2 steps from the hostel. We stayed is a 6-bed mixed dorm and met amazing people. The room was spacious, the beds where clean. The included breakfast was ok. We bonded with a lot of people thanks to the bar downstairs.

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Vietnam

Thank you for your feedback. It brings a smile to us all to hear that you enjoyed exactly the experience we work very hard to provide our guests. It is our thought as well that our bar with its free wifi and great deals on food and drink is the perfect place for our guests to meet up and have fun ensuring they enjoy their stay with us as much as possible.

It was a great place to stay, the staff very helpful, well done

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Colombia

Good if you want to watch afl !!

There is nothing especially "bad" about this hostel- the beds and rooms are great (I especially like the individual curtains on each bed for privacy). Personally I felt the atmosphere of the bar lacking and not at all like the Berlin I wanted. I spent 5 nights there before moving elsewhere to find something less sterile. Breakfast was great.

Atmosphere was good, location also good, however security boxes under beds need oiling, nothing worse than being woken up by a squeaky hinge countless times throughout the night.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Only downside is that, if you're there to be a tourist in Berlin, it's a little trek from Alexanderplatz (the nearest big landmark) to the big Berlin sites and museums/galleries. Easy to address, though, because the underground is literally right outside this hostel. Pluses are the price, the fantastic bar with wifi, really cheap drinks, exciting atmosphere, eager and fun staff, well-cleaned bathrooms, and clean private room with comfortable bed.

Needs wifi in rooms, it's so loud every night in the bar you can't talk to anyone. Other then that great place to stay!

Marco everything was great. Thank you! İf i come again i will stay here !

Well overall I like the stay.. the rooms and beds were clean but the bathroom not so much... there was just one bathroom and toilet for 10 girls and no towel or sth similar for the floor so after one girl had a shower in the morning everything was dirty imediately afterwards. I liked the busy bar downstairs but the atmosphere wasn't so welcoming.in the rooms you DON'T have internet just in the bar even if in hostelworld it says with WIFI! that was annoying because I really needed it for work!

Loved staying here. Belushi's Bar downstairs was awesome for meeting people with good cheap food; clean and comfortable rooms; lots of toilets and showers; metro stop right out front; breakfast free, all you can eat, good food. My friend and I even got a free upgrade to a private double room! Would definitely stay here again!

No wifi in the rooms, and it's not the best in the bar. The storage room is too small. Tough to find our bags. Location is solid and atmosphere is top tier. HUGE lively bar with lots of TVs. 2 for 1 drinks every day!

The staff are lazy and the internet never works!!!!

Wifi only works in the bar, no a/c in the rooms, bar is pretty good they have drink specials. Some of the desk staff can't be bothered others were wonderful. Luggage storage room was far too small.

Generally nice hostel with good facilities. Unfortunately nobody at the reception spoke any german (during our stay).

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7