St Christopher's Berlin Reviews

Rosa-Luxemburg-Strasse 39-41, Berlin, Germany

Great place like all the st. Christophers... Just no place to have a quiet conversation . Makes it difficult to get to know someone...

Stayed a private double which turned out to be in a flat shared with one other room. We only had one bathroom between the two rooms which was a little annoying. Everything was very clean. The staff was very cool and accommodating. There's a bar downstairs and if you were staying in the hostel there we're drink specials and 25% off food which was a great surprise. A short walk from some touristy areas and right across the street from a metro station. Great place, would stay again.

There is a bar downstairs which is pretty cool but no chill area so it's hard to meet people! But the food is good and the staff are super nice. The biggest issue was the bathrooms. I went to shower about 630am and either the showers were locked with no sign and no one inside or they didn't turn on and a few were extremely smelly and dirty looking.

Very good hostel and friendly staff. East to make friends and in a good location.

Great Staff. Lounge had a nice ambience and good place to socialize. Free breakfast was awesome. No wifi in the rooms. Lockers in the room were cumbersome and made a lot of noise at night if someone had to use it. Curtains in the dorms meant more privacy and less socializing. Bathrooms were a bit messy and too small.

The staff was sooo helpful and nice! I had problems with my train leaving Berlin (the strike caused it to be cancelled) and the guy at the desk was so great. He helped another girl too right before me with the same problem, calling the DB office and finding us new connections, etc. The rooms were really nice too, the only thing is I wish there had been more outlets in the rooms and the hostel wasn't really within walking distance of any sites; however, it was right near the ubahn.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. The train strike was very inconvenient for everybody involved and I am so glad that we managed to help get you to your next destination, despite the all mayhem! Hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future!

This hostel was the worst place for us in Europe. The staff is not kind, and the bedrooms is a completely mess, with parties everynight inside the rooms, consequently, i couldn´t sleep over three days that i was hosted there. I really dont recommend this hostel, despite the city of berlin was the best place that I have ever been.

Classic St Christopher's.. awesome bar, free brekky, no wifi in rooms. The dorms were the older type, with only small lockers. Problem with the showers - the males only had one shower working on each floor (how many people are there per floor??) when i was there. Location is a fair hike from all the museums etc, but close to the metro station (literally outside the front door). The staff were helpful/friendly. As per usual, the bar provided a great atmosphere :-) great classic backpackers.

Thanks for taking some time to leave us some feedback. I'm sorry if our shower renovations caused you any inconvenience during your stay. I'm glad you still had a great time and that you took full advantage of what we offer the backpackers that choose to stay with us here at St Christopher's. Hope to see you again soon!

Great location, good breakfast, great value for the price. You really are living on top of a bar. Which makes the bar the common area. Rooms are big, which is good. Only thing to improve is that there is no WiFi in the room and no common aren for quite hung out (without the bar music and so on). Otherwise really good and I would stay here again!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We are in the process of installing WiFi in the rooms and it should be here soon! I hope now you will come back and stay with again in the future!

Second stay here and second time I have extended my stay. Great hostel.

Thanks for the review! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Great place to meet people, and they show live sports all the time. No WiFi in rooms means everyone hangs in the bar and as its a popular sports bar and restaurantr you meet a lot of different people. Only complaint no quiet zone/ lounge etc

Great hostel overall! My boyfriend and I were there for Halloween weekend, and they had a lot of fun events. When we first got there, we discovered that I messed up our booking, but the staff members were super nice and arranged a room for us that night. Thanks for the wonderful hospitality in Berlin!

Showers were really small and cramped to get into and out of, lockers are way too small to fit a big packpack but good for locking up your passport and stuff. Other than that the hostel is directly out front of a metro station (U Bahn) and in the middle of the city, easy to get everywhere. Bar is pretty cool (not noisy at night either!) and has decent food that's at a good price. No Kitchen though so you are forced to eat out every night which is annoying. Free breakfast is pretty decent too.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. The lockers in the rooms are big enough for all your valuable items but if you want to lock up your big bag we do also have fully insured large lockers available as well. Enjoy the rest of your travels!

This hostel is very good. I can only recommend. I stayed in a 6-bed female dorm, but it was in an Oasis area with only one more dorm, so we had a shared bathroom and kitchen only for two rooms. In fact I didn´t meet anybody in the common area during my stay. Downstairs there is a pleasant, vivid pub. I´m not a particularly social girl, but I think people who like to meet others would enjoy it very much. Even I liked the buzz (still no noise in the room). And U-bahn just in the front! Brilliant!

Thanks for the review! I'm glad you had such a great time and hope you will come and stay with us again the next time you are in Berlin!

Stay here. Great bar, great atmosphere.

very well!!!

The hostel is decent but it is also the first choice for many students whom may be in the city. There's a high chance that they will still be running up and down or just talking loudly in the hallway. The location is easily get to and there's metro station right outside the door. The staff is very nice and there are plenty of things to choose at breakfast. But remember that there's no WiFi in the rooms, only at the reception/bar area

Great location, nice rooms, restaurants downstairs convenient...

Great location and atmosphere, mainly suitable for solo travellers, or big or small groups. I am not sure about how suitable it is for a family atmosphere as there is a busy bar downstairs, but it is such a great atmosphere overall.

It was pretty nice the staff was pretty helpful.the bar downstairs was fun pretty busy at night though hard to find a seat. The breakfast was good in the morning.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7