St Christopher's Berlin Reviews

Rosa-Luxemburg-Strasse 39-41, Berlin, Germany

My kindlefire and my charger was stolen on the day of my checkout. The cleaning staff told me 3 different stories about how they found my charger and not my kindle, and then they told me that my charger disappeared again ...while he try to call someone, the manager on duty did not care about what happened to me. I knew all the people on my room so I can only suspect about the staff... although I cannot prove anything, don't stay here if you value your belongings.

Booked for 4 nights, a staff member didn't inform me that I had to move dorms after the first night - I had been downgraded to another 8 person dorm, but without the comfy matresses, curtains on each bunk and cage lockers, I know these things happen and it's easy to over-book a hostel, but please get your staff to inform us if you need to change rooms. The wifi can drop in and out, maybe make it password protected for those that are staying in the hostel, and not just drinking at the bar

That was very good hostel. They created one very simple and very useful thing - beds with curtains. So girls don't need to go to the toilet to change their clouthes.

The best in Berlin I visited, got free breakfast and the rooms were big with curtain partition, every bed has its own power socket and reading light. There's a nice bar and restaurant downstairs, WiFi was good. Will recommend this hostel.

Nice beds and showers, but the only common room they have is a sports bar and restaurant. If you're into that, you'll love it, but if you aren't, it's probably best to find somewhere else.

• 1st Oct 2015

Great hostel in a good location. The bar was so useful and we loved the food and drinks especially with a discount! The breakfast staff could do with some help, but the place was clean and felt safe. Would recommend.

Wifi works good in rooms, usb chargers is nice, the bar is fantastic and cheap. 25 minute walk to Brandenburg gate. Lockers are too small for your bag but fit your valuables. Showers are okay. Good value and free breakfast is awesome.

Rooms are nice. Showers could be a bit better. Breakfast is amazing. Not really a social hostel, no real common area just the bar downstairs. Overall a good hostel, would stay here again.

Nice hostel with good clean Beds, rooms and washrooms. Go for 6 bed dorm, which is nice.

Stayed there for 2 nights.. There were no surprises.. Bathroom and room were clean.. Close to public transport and Alexander Plaza..Excellent WIFI and USB charging slot available next to the bed.. Wish locker size was bigger..

will definitly recommend

Super fun hostel! Cheap beer deals for guests and easy to get around from the hostel! I had a great time and as a solo traveler i found it easy to meet other people! I would definitely stay here again!

Pub is always busy and everyone who drops through is so friendly

my laptop( apprx €1000 worth) was stolen from room, the staff showed the highest degree of indifference. They were more interested in having a smoke and tending to an EMPTY bar No assistance was given whatsoever, they didnt even want to check the corridor CCTV footage. Had they taken any such action in time, we could at least have some idea rgrdng who stole it. Also whats d point of having electronic security systm, wen ppl can simply bring in random friends in d room without any checks

• 18th Sep 2015
  • India

Definitely got the feeling from the staff that they felt like they work in some trendy club, like we should feel lucky to even get in the door. Didn't get the feeling that we were valued guests of a hostel or hotel.

Good location and a sports bar underneath where hostel guests receive 25% discount. Breakfast included is handy but there is plenty of shops nearby. Shared bathrooms and showers smelt like sewage though. Beds with power outlets, lights and a curtain. Bit overpriced for the facilities on offer (no common room, no kitchen).

so good I had to go back again

Stayed in a 6 bed femsle down which had ensuite and own kitchen added bonus!

super Friendly staff, the bar is a sports bar open to public so always good atmosphere. they serve quality food and have ridiculous happy hour deals for drinks. our entire stay was great.

I stayed in four bedroom mixed dorm. Each bed had its own lamp/electricity outlet. Lockers in each room and clean bathrooms. Place is like a maze with extra bathrooms and showers of needed. Was bit loud at night as we were street facing, but this was expected. Bar downstairs was great, seemed like travelers and people from area both came by. Most excellent location...Walking distance frm sites and transit.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7