St Christopher's Berlin

8.7
Fabulous 8472 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 25-30
27th Apr 2017

My stay was great up until I was 15min late for my check out due to busy bathrooms and what not. I was told that I have to "get out now" and I'm quoting the guy. Just humiliating to speak to your paying customers in front of other customers that way. It was the tall blond dude with short hair from the front desk. The housekeeping ladies were super nice but wayyyy too LOUD. The French dude with long hair and the African "black" girl were so extremely nice And accommodating. Thank you so much.

• USA, Female, 31-40
25th Apr 2017

Had a great time here, but this may not be the right hostel for everyone. I'd you're traveling as a family especially with kids, you'd want to reconsider. This place reminded me of my university days. (There's even a unisex shower! 👍) I thought it was a cool place to spend a few nights in Berlin.

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
23rd Apr 2017
7.4

We had a full room to ourselves which was awesome but there is no common room or anywhere to hang out with other travellers as there is only a bar downstairs! I thought it was great but a lot of locals attend the bar and it takes away that traveller vibe I felt! Breakfast is only for 2 hours 8-10 so you gotta be on to it.

23rd Apr 2017
7.1

What would have been a great stay was tainted by the rudeness of reception staff. They clearly had an issue with counting some money, which I would have not cared about had they at least smiled or apologised. Instead about 15 of us waited without even an acknowledgement. Then, another girl arrived, continued to ignore us while eating her food, mouth wide open. Hmm... Not professional or appropriate. Also, charging for the luggage room is outrageous & in 3 years on the road I have never seen​.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
22nd Apr 2017
7.1

Nice place to stay, and the reception staff were super helpful and nice. However the atmosphere at the bar was very sports bar orientated. Not really a place to meet fellow travelers, the place was super busy most night and seemed to be mostly local sports fans who wanted the place to themselves. But great location right outside the metro station.

21st Apr 2017

This place is amazing! Super fun atmosphere and you are in the heart of everything you want to see and do in Berlin!

• France, Female, 18-24
20th Apr 2017

Great hostel! Awesome atmosphere, perfect location, and really nice staff. I will definitely come back !

• England, Couple, 25-30
20th Apr 2017

Everything was clean enough and it was really easy to check in and out. The one thing I will say is that the breakfast was out of this world value for money. €3 for bread rolls, toast, butter, jam, hard boiled eggs, loads of cereals, fruit, fruit juice, meats & cheese. Absolutely outstanding. The hostel is worth it for literally this and the fact it's above a really cool bar.

• USA, Female, 18-24
19th Apr 2017

This was my first time staying at a hostel, and I really enjoyed my stay. Location was great. There was a metro stop right outside, and it was only a couple of stops to get to the Brandenburg Gate. I stayed in a 6 person female dorm. Dorm was very clean, and my roommates were respectful. I felt very safe. There are lockers in the dorm, but you have to buy a lock from the front desk. Breakfest is only included if you book directly from the hostel website! Otherwise, it's 3 euros.

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we are glad you had a great first hostel experience. Guest's are welcome to bring their own padlocks for the lockers in the rooms, we conveniently sell them at reception for those guests who had forgotten to bring their own. We hope you enjoy the rest of your trip! St. Christopher's Berlin Team.

16th Apr 2017

This hostel was cool. It's right on top of a bar so the bar is the "common area". You get food and drink deals which is nice. The location was pretty good and the rooms/bathrooms were fine. What sucked was the staff when I was checking in. I arrived at 10 am was told originally I had to wait until 2 but then came back and was told my room wouldn't be ready until 2:30. Had to pay to store my bags during the time I was waiting and it was annoying and very inconvenient.