8.5
Fabulous 6,995 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 6,995 Total Reviews
St Christopher's Berlin Located at Rosa-Luxemburg-Strasse 39-41, , Berlin.
Germany
Berlin 10178 Rosa-Luxemburg-Strasse 39-41
85% 6995
52.5270966 13.4105086
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 18-24
22nd Apr 2016

One of the best hostels I have stayed in. The facilities were amazing, and the 4 bed female dorm was spacious and at times it felt like I was staying in a hotel. The location was incredible and the hostel promoted heaps of activities run by other companies, so there was heaps of opportunities to meet people. The atmosphere was amazing and I met heaps of awesome people. I would definitely stay there again.

Thank you for your review. We are glad you had an amazing stay with us! Our female dorms offer a bit more of a luxurious experience for our guests. Our partnerships with local businesses really do help to create an atmosphere which is perfect for travellers wanting to socialise and meet each other and locals too. Thanks again, we hope you will visit us again soon!

16th Apr 2016

St. Christopher's was a good place to stay for my quick trip to Berlin. I wish they had more of a common area that wasn't the bar, but luckily there is good wifi in the rooms. The pub crawl was a lot of fun, and I recommend that if you are traveling alone, as it can be difficult to meet people in the bar because it is so busy. The lockers were weird and a bit flimsy, but I did not need to use them as I took my valuables with me. Overall it is was a good hostel.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we are glad you had a great stay with us. We have recently upgraded our wifi and it is nice to see that the guests welcome this improvement! The lockers in the rooms are for small valuables and we also have the secure lockers down in the bar area which are covered with CCTV footage for added security. Thanks again! St. Christopher's Berlin Team.

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
7.7

It's very nice but if dealing with the staff your going to have to be somewhat patient as these people are a bit unorganised and lacking in brain power.

14th Apr 2016

St. Christopher's in Berlin has been the best hostel I've stayed at. The staff is awesome and it helps having a great bar right where you stay. Shoutout to Amy for managing everything

Thank you for your review, we are glad you had an excellent stay wit us! We will pass on your praise to Amy, she will appreciate your comments! We hope you will visit us again soon! St. Christopher's Berlin Team.

14th Apr 2016

Stayed in a private room. It was really nice and clean. Very busy at night but the noise didn't seep up into the rooms. No complaints, well within walking distance of the city center

13th Apr 2016

I stayed in a female dorm and had a very nice experience, and would highly recommend it to other solo female travelers. Downsides: I did meet a few people staying near me, but there isn't really a common area, besides the bar, which is not really ideal for meeting people (loud, an actual public venue, etc). I also could not find any where to sit once everyone in my room was asleep... I sat on the floor in the hall, because you can't make a phone call in a bar....

12th Apr 2016

My friend & I loved just about everything. Our accommodation was great (clean, secure, roomy - stayed in a double with one friend) considering how much we were paying in comparison to other hostles (much further away from the center of Berlin). Location was great (in front of an underground/bus stop). Everyone was really fun & helpful, especially Daniel!

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
11th Apr 2016

The hostel is in a great location. The bar and restaurant downstairs makes it really easy to meet people which makes the atmosphere very enjoyable. Only concern would be that the utter size of the hostel makes it feel more like a hotel. For someone searching for a environment to meet other travelers/new friends this may not be the best place for that.

• Spain, Female, 31-40
11th Apr 2016

Great hostel. Will def. come back

• CaseyNokomis
10th Apr 2016

I opted for the online check in to 'skip the queue', but I still ended up waiting about 10 minutes in line to actually speak to someone and get my key. Breakfast was nice; bread, coffee, cereal. A lot of the showers were under construction which was a bit inconvenient. Over all a well designed and maintained hostel. The curtains for each individual bed were a great feature, it was nice to have a minute of privacy.