St Christopher's Berlin Reviews

Rosa-Luxemburg-Strasse 39-41, Berlin, Germany

Great hostel. Perfect location

I really enjoyed staying here, there's nothing negative I could say. Definitely reccomend staying here!

I very much liked the private style of the beds in dorms. Very comfortable sleep. Other than good sleep and clean dorms, there wasn't anything else that was a great deal impressive.

I really enjoyed my stay there. It's well located (right besides the Rosa-Luxemburg Station), with good staff and facilities. It also has a pub below the hostel, wich makes things easy if you're too tired to look for place to spend a night. Moreover, you can meet people and have some food and drinks over there. So, you have everything in just one place.

Excellent place to be. Not too far away from the city but it is very convenient to get to from the metro. The staff were very friendly and were always willing for a chat. The food and breakfasts were good (recommend the Aussie burger and chicken supreme) although most of the meals contained chips however with the 25% discount for staying there it didn't matter to much. The rooms were spacious with decent lockers and had the added bonus of a curtain for each bed would definitely stay here again.

Really good value for money. I stayed in the 18 bed dorm and although a big dorm, there's still a lot of privacy. The vibe was good, fun atmosphere. Everywhere was pretty easy to get too. The staff weren't overly great but they weren't bad either. Overall I would definitely recommend this place! Free breakfast, 2 for 1 drinks & 25% off food!

One of the best hostel experiences I've ever had, great atmosphere and perfect location, super convenient to get to the city centre. The room was cost and comfortable, staff are really helpful, and the chicken caesar salad in the bar downstairs was the best salad I've ever had in my life. Will definitely come back a second time :)

• 28th Aug 2015
  • China

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a fantastic review! We are happy that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. We will pass on your comments to the chefs, they will be pleased to read your appreciation of their hard work! We look forward to your next visit.

The perfect hostel. Some showers are not the best tbh, but you can find good ones on the others shower rooms.

Great food, great beer and great prices! 10/10

Thanks for your feedback, we offer guests awesome discounts in the bar on food and drinks, we're glad you took full advantage of these deals, we know how important it can be for travellers to stick to a budget, every little bit helps! Enjoy the rest of your travels!

Like most of the big hostel chains, has everything you need but this place is crowded. We had a room of 12/ppl and one night had a random guy come into our room who advised he wasn't staying there but was waiting for a shower. :-/ With so many ppl, I'm gueaaing he snuck through as security. Belushi's downstairs has cheap food and drinks and additional discounts fkr hostel guests. The showers are buton activated, for 2 seconds only (I timed them). I understand not wanting to waste water, but..

My third st Christopher's in Europe, and you pretty much always know what you're in for. Everything works, beds are comfortable, the bar downstairs is always pretty lively, no kitchen but the food is outrageously cheap even by Berlin standards, and it's tasty and big portions as well. I extended my stay here a few times, and only left because they ran out of beds!! That is pretty much the only major criticism I can point to, three thumbs up from me

We spent a lot of time in the hostel and the bar below (with great cheap food). The rooms were cleaned daily and bathrooms were clean too. The showers had cold water one morning only (out of 3). Great place to meet fellow travelers. 20 minute was to the Berlin Wall. 3 min walk to train station and shops.

There's always some sport on the TV to help you drink your beer at the pub :D. The place is full of life and the neighborhood too. Bedrooms are clean, harder to say for the showers. Lack of power points in the bedrooms (one per bed). Of course, bring your padlock. :p there's also a breakfast !

• 22nd Aug 2015

Best hostel in Berlin! Location is perfect, staff are incredible (huge shout out and thanks to joe at the bar!) hostel is clean and the showers are absolutely amazing! would definitely stay here again, also a great place to meet people if your a solo traveller !

Breakfast is great! the bar has good deals for people staying at the hostel. Highly recommended.

Very friendly and helpul staff. Good breakfast and nice atmosphere. The meals at night were good value for money and it is right across the road from the subway station.

Good location, very central and in front of a subway station. Offers discounts for guests at their bar (Belushis), which is opened for the public. It lacks a common area for guests.

Easily one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at, the facilities were just what you needed and the rooms were clean and spacious!! Great hostel for meeting people and to have a good time Without having to worry about heading out of you don't feel up to it!! The staff were great and very friendly in particular amee, Jen and a guy from the kitchen Edwin!!! Would defintly recommend this hostel

Great hostel 10 min walk from Alexanderplatz. Rooms are big, and washrooms and toilets are quite good. Atmosphere is not the coziest ever but the Belushi's bar is great, not expensive and a good place to drink beers and meet people. I definitely recommend this hostel.

Fantastic position, fantastic hamburgers, really decent breakfast. Terrible-terrible-terrible Wi-Fi internet connection (and for a traveller that's a major problem), bathrooms should be cleaned more often. Put some hooks for clothes in room! Not a bad stay.

• 21st Aug 2015