St Christopher's Berlin Reviews

Rosa-Luxemburg-Strasse 39-41, Berlin, Germany

really nice place. good information. terrible wifi, no kitchen, rooms are great and atmosphere is fabulous. definite recomendation

Thank you very much for your review. I am glad you had such a great time. We are aware of the problems with the WiFi and it is in the process of being fixed. I hope you choose to stay with us again somewhere across Europe, and enjoy the rest of your travels!

Great! Clean rooms and bathrooms, good discounts off food and great location! Would definitely recommend!

Hi, Thanks for the great review.

Nice and young hostel for a stay of few nights. great location, just in front of the undergroung station and 10min walk from Alexanderplatz. Decent breakfast.

Thanks for your review. I'm glad you had a great time. Enjoy your travels and I hope you visit us again sometime in the future!

no wifi in the rooms, that was the only problem

• 31st Jan 2014
  • Greece

so..this is definitely a party hostel, but the rooms are quiet and one can get it's privacy and have a good night sleep. The check in was the LONGEST ever, and I've stayed in a lot of hostels, u get the feeling that the staff cares more about the pub than about the hostel, so don't expect to get much attention for them, the wi-fi is so slow it's almost impossible to use. free breakfast and atmosphere in the pub are very good, I wouldn't stay here again though

Discounts were great, staff was helpful, food was amazing and cheap, so were drinks! Would definitely stay again, except only in the summer cause it was freezing!

• 20th Jan 2014

Really friendly fun staff, they have a great bar (Belushi's) serving really good, cheap food (about €6 plus 25% off if you stay there!). There are good deals on drinks (2 for 1s etc). Beds are spotlessly clean and comfortable. Thank you for a great experience!

• 18th Jan 2014

I booked a single room and was fully satisfied with the deal I made.

• 14th Jan 2014

The bedroom and bathroom were very clean. The breakfast is very good! The location is great, is near to the train and tourists places. The pub in the evening is very cool, good to meet people and chill out. The only thing was that I needed an adaptor and they didn't have more available so I couldn't charge my phone so bring one. And the wifi it's not so good. But it's a great place. I recommend it and will be back for sure.

We walked into the bar/reception at 7pm it was full of Americans getting loud and boozy. This is normally fine but we were carrying heavy backpacks and they were pushing us out the way even though it was clear we were struggling. The reception area should have but separate from the bar. I asked the staff at reception if we could split the bill between 3 he rudely said no. I physically had to pick up the calculator and do it myself. Rude staff makes from a bad stay.

Thank you for your feedback. We use the customer feedback we receive to improve the experience of our future guests. Being a happening hostel bar it can get quite busy but we think this environment is perfect for our guests to meet fellow travellers and have a great time. Our staff are from all over the world, they are there 24/7 for our guests and we often get amazing reviews for the standard of service they provide.

Great hostel, close to the centre of Berlin and walking distance or short underground rides to all the main attractions. Right next to the underground station also. Great pub atmosphere in the bar area. Great free breakfast. Wifi only works in bar area but there's not really anywhere quiet to get away from the noise. Dorm rooms were spacious and clean. Plenty of toilets and showers located all over the place so never had to wait for a shower. Great stay!

Amazing hostel! Everything was new, clean, nice location. The room was amazing and the beds awsome ! I have never been to such a good hostel. Plus, the St. Christopher's chain of hostel is flawless.

It was a wonderful weekend, meeting so many people! I miss your hostel and wish I could stay longer! Lack of the internet in rooms in the best - at least people are open not just stuck in their "own reality"

This is a great hostel, i highly recommend staying here. If you are looking for a quiet hostel this is probably not the place for you. The bar downstairs is great, with great staff and great food.

Great stay as always at St Christopher's.

Great place to stay in Berlin, very well located. Nice breakfast, nice rooms. Perhaps the only issue is that there's no wifi in the dorms and you have to go down to the bar.

My stay here was pretty average. The atmosphere of the place isn't so good to meet people as as solo traveller, and there isn't really a common room if you don't want to sit in the bar, and WiFi doesn't reach to the rooms. Found staff to be pretty unhelpful, and when I wanted to extend my stay an extra night it was going to cost more than double to do it at the reception desk. Instead I had to sit right by reception and book the extra night online to get the cheaper price!

Thank you for your review. The feedback we receive is a great tool for us in improving the service we provide. We normally get far better feedback about our staff who are there 24/7 for our guests in order to ensure they have the best time possible here. Free WiFi is available the public area where we have a chill-out zone for our guests to enjoy. Our bar is a great place to meet people from all over the world, both travellers and those living here, so you can make the most of this great city!

The only thing that I don't like is the showers with the buttons you have to push! Pushing it every 3 seconds to keep it going. First world problem.

wifi only worked in the bar area, so that was a bummer. Good location, I felt safe. The breakfast could be better, but they do offer hand fruit. The check-in staff were a little oblivious at times and needed to be prodded for more info. Also they gave the wrong info to a friend about transport, so she could have missed her train.

Amazing food and drink prices, great atmosphere, great area to eat. Computers available upstairs. Beds are nice rooms are spacious and bathrooms are clean ! STAY HERE shopping is about a 2-5 minute walk and cafes around!

• 2nd Jan 2014

Thank you for your review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay! Be sure to visit us again soon.