St Christopher's Berlin Reviews

Rosa-Luxemburg-Strasse 39-41, Berlin, Germany

The hostel cancelled my booking without telling me, so when I initially arrived I had no place to stay. After a stressful few min, the staff agreed to fix their mistake and gave me a bed in the only thing available (a 2 bed dorm) for the same price as my 6 bed dorm reservation. Other than that, place was great!

Good, average European hostel. Good bar, good location in East Berlin, good breakfast. Nothing negative, and the staff was quite helpful. It's a good place to go if you want a clean, safe place to sleep that is close to the U/S-bahn but don't want anything fancy.

Everything was nice, just train a bit better the staff about public transports... they had no idea there is train leaving every half an hour from Alexander Platz for Schonefeld airport... they told us to take a cab... Anyway, excellent place, good food, good ppl, beer price is average.

• 15th Jan 2016
  • Slovenia

The Berlin St Christopher's is just as nice as the one in Paris- Garde Du Nord. The beds and rooms are great (even with 10 people in the room), so you can't beat a good clean nights sleep with your own privacy, plugs and reading light. This isn't the best hostel to meet single travelers, but I will always stay at a St. Christophers Inn!

Awesome and clean hostel with a nice bar downstairs! We had a dubbel room and it was like hotel standard (exept for the shared bathroom). Perfect location just outside the U-bahn station. We enjoyed the special prices in the bar for guests and the pool table.

Overall great hostel, full of backpackers, so great way to meet a few characters! Rooms are standard and clean, bathrooms are fine, but beware of certain smelly corridors. The bar downstairs has a great atmosphere with great prices! Would recommend St. Christopher's.

• 15th Jan 2016

ıt is really nice hostel and the atmosphere is amazing. Wifi works wery well and staff is polite. hostel is located almost next to the subway. l recommend this hostel with a strong desire.

The hostel is good! Unfortunately everything was ruin by a staff error, we(me and 2 friends) booked and payed for two night: the first night everything was ok, we had our three bed in a shared room. The second day we arrived in our room at 18 and surprise in our bed there was other person! The staff at the reception told us that there was an error but at that moment there was no other solution: two in a private room and one alone in a shared room. It was an isolate error but wasn't funny for us.

• 12th Jan 2016

They gave to our group an one big room, which was clean and good. Also, wifi net was great.

• 11th Jan 2016
  • Kazakhstan

Was more than we expected, I would recommend it to anyone.

• 11th Jan 2016
  • Scotland

It would have been nice to have another lounge asides from the bar as it was very noisy. The breakfast was great and a very comfy bed!

It's a cool building, but it smelled like sewage the whole time I was there. The bathrooms don't seem very clean, and the shower would fluctuate from hot to cold so often that it was difficult to take a shower. Staff was friendly enough, but they didn't really seem to know much about the surrounding area (or have an interest in helping me find something to do). Also, at least when I was there, it was exclusively football bros staying there. So, take from that what you will.

Really convenient cos its right by the u bahn. Really clean, cool bar, cosy rooms.

I had a great stay and I am especially thankful to the staff - really interesting people and spot-on with the job. Thanks for everything, guys! Cheers!

Plugs next to every bed in the dorm which is a huge +. Nice staff

• 4th Jan 2016
  • Finland

Great and fun hostel. Great location. We had a big room with lots of space. Pillows were really uncomfortable though. And showers need drains!

• 3rd Jan 2016

I loved this place but it always smelt like sewer water on my floor and the people employed at the bar are much more pleasant than the desk people.

• 3rd Jan 2016

Really impressed with the location, staff and the bar. Great mix of people. The live sports was a major plus, not to forget the drinks deals.

The place was really chill. I liked that there was a private bathroom and kitchen. The bar downstairs was a good place to hang out. The free breakfast was also really simple and good.

The bar was great.