St Christopher's Berlin Reviews

Rosa-Luxemburg-Strasse 39-41, Berlin, Germany

Reception staff were very rude and unhelpful (Bar staff were great). The rest of the hostel was okay. Having a bar instead of a kitchen/ common room is good for short term guests, less so for long term hostel guests i'd say.

Absolutely loved this hostel. Great dorms, great showers, great bar, great staff, great atmosphere, great location, good wifi and a free breakfast. Would definitely recommend and stay there again - I was sad to leave! Rooms can be warm, and the bar gets warm but this is the same everywhere at this time of year. Cannot stress enough how great this place is, especially for solo travellers. So much love.

Great hostel, bar is excellent and they do cool evening activities. There is also a free tour of Berlin leaving from the hostel every day which is well worth going on. We loved our stay and 100% would go back again as I fell in love with the city too! 3 days was NOT long enough!!!!

Staff was very unfriendly, by far the worst st Christopher that I've stayed in

Very good value for money. Although very warm with no fans, it was 37 degrees outside so was to be expected. Friendly staff and reasonable facilities, a worthwhile stay with a good atmosphere.

I do not recommend this hostel. The bar staff is very bad and rude.

Really enjoyed my stay here great location and good bar to meet people!would stay again!

spent 3 nights here and felt absolutely safe. loved the way the staff conducted themselves, they were very helpful. the bar downstairs was fantastic and for some odd reason the noise was never a problem in the rooms.

I have stayed in in France and at was a little nicer, but this place isn't bad

Great atmosphere, easy to meet new people, especially loved beer pong wednesdays

• 4th Aug 2015

Location has to be Excellent...its based above a bar!! Staff very helpful and rooms far away from the bar so you could sleep at night but very sociable atmosphere which made it an enjoyable stay! You get 25% off at the bar (drink and food) and the burgers come highly recommended! Lockers are on the small side so backpacks had to be left out by your bed when you went on a night out but nothing was taken and small lockers allow storage of your more valuable possessions. Would highly recommend!

The location was great and hostel was easy to find with the directions. Wifi worked well (was slow at times but not a big deal).Staff @ reception were super helpful & staff at Belushi's were ok.Bathrooms were ok, not the worst but not the best.Breakfast is avbl each morning & locker was great. Not much social activities compared to Paris & Barcelona. Thanks!

Really nice hostel to be honest

• 3rd Aug 2015

Excellent location and decent value, however the place, especially the toilets were generally dirty. Lack of toilets for number of people, and no cooking facilities. The bar was a separate entity which took away from the vibe. More like a hotel than a hostel

Great place to stay in Berlin!

Nice hostel particularly for young people. I was in a 4 bed female dorm and it had a private living and kitchen area which is a nice touch. It's not far from the station Alexanderplatz so the subway can be used to get around the city. The bar and restruants were great and the food was delicious, visitors also get 25% off food which is great.

We stayed in a private room and the double bed was very uncomfortable. It was advertised as more of a party hostel so we thought even though we were in our own room we would still be able to meet people easily in the downstairs bar. Seemed like most of the other people were traveling in their own groups though. Staff was nice and you can't beat the location.. Right outside an UBahn stop. Overall had a very good time!

I love this place, best hostel there is. The staff at this place is awesome, they do everything for you to make your stay be great. The hostel is a nice clean place, and the cleaners make sure to keep it clean. Beds are good, I slept really well. And I have noticed, that they are still working on it to make things even better in the hostel then it already is. Food is great, Wi-Fi works perfect and everyone is welcome here. I wish i could stay longer, and I will definitely come back!

• 28th Jul 2015

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We are happy that you had such an excellent stay with us, it is always nice know that we have created the perfect Berlin experience for a guest! We appreciate your comments, please visit us again soon.

Was very nice atmosphere, I could enjoy my life With new people! It hostal is clean the staff is very friendly, they help me in anything.

I couldn't think of one bad thing to say about this hostel!!! My stay was absolutely perfect, I was helped constanly by members of staff, in particular Amy, Jen and joe. Who helped me endlessley with questions in regards to where to go and what I should see aways with a smile on their face. They made this stay one in a million and one I will for sure never forget!! He atmosphere in the bar of the hostel was fun and charismatic. Easily the bet time I have had on this trip sk far!!!