St Christopher's Berlin Reviews

Rosa-Luxemburg-Strasse 39-41, Berlin, Germany

This place was top notch, amazing staff, lovely atmosphere, the only problem... Did not stay long enough! Fantastic :)

Great fun hostel. showers are awful though

Thanks for the feedback. It goes a long way to ensuring we provide the best experience possible for our guests. Sorry you felt our showers were not up to scratch, we are currently renovating them, which could be the reason you felt they were not the in the best condition. We wish you well on the rest of your travels!

I booked the 2 women room and it was an awesome choice! It came with a kitchen, refrigerator, utensils, oven, and own private bathroom that you share with another 2 person room. The rooms were separately located! Lots to do within a 10-20 minute walking distance. Also the hostel is also a bar--which is perfect if your looking to meet new people and have a couple of drinks and maybe play beer pong. :) Also please note that there is only wifi in the lobby and the lobby gets really loud sometimes.

Brilliant atmosphere! Chilled out bar area so you can start tasting the best beer Belgium has to offer as soon as you step through the door. Dorms, all the basics you need at a great price. Location is great as well, 15 minute walking distance into the city center which means you're forced to explore all the beautiful houses, streets and canals on the walk into town.

• 25th Sep 2014

This hostel is very closely to the metro system and major tourist attractions such as Museum Island. It's very clean and safe. Staff are well-trained and helpful. I'd definitely choose St. Christopher's Inn next time I visit Berlin.

Thanks for the review. Glad you had such a great time with us here in Berlin!

Room is clean and comfortable. But there is NO WIFI IN ANY ROOM.

My stay at St Christopher´s Berlin was great. The rooms are really clean and silent. The Belushi´s Bar at the lobby is a good actrative point. u can have fun and meet people without leave the hostel.

Thanks for the review. It was great to see that you made the most of the Belushi's bar. We also think it is a great place for our guests to meet each other and have fun, ensuring that they make the most out of their time here in Berlin.

The hostel is next to the station though there is no direct line to the sightseeing so I had to change to another line. The sightseeing places are well location within 15-20 minute walk. Wifi is only in lobby/bar area and that place could get very crowded at night. Two rooms in an apartment which comes with a cozy living room, a shower room and a rest room. There is no Exit sign on my floor and the corridor to the elevator is dirty and dark.

There was urine in the elevator - informed staff and was received with a sarcastic comment and the urine was in the lift (not cleaned up) for 2 days. Bunk beds were extremely squeaky. Received an email asking me to extend my stay, when asked if I could got turned away. Location was great. Pub always busy so good atmosphere.

Very nice hostel. Good atmosphere. Visitors of very mixed nationalities. Also good mix of different ages. Belushi's was good fun. Loved the live music. Happy hours were good fun.

• 19th Sep 2014

Great location in Mitte, and Belushis bar downstairs is a great place to meet other travelers

Thanks for the review. Glad you enjoyed your stay!

Good social place to stay in Berlin, bar provides a good place to meet fellow travellers as well as expats and locals. With the underground just across the road the location is great for exploring this big city. Facilities and Room were clean, no lockers in room was a downfall although security for entry to rooms was good.

It's good for beers. Showers were amazing! There are other places you could stay and just come here to drink and get the same or better experience! Wifi doesn't reach rooms and it's pretty slow but they do show all sports which is a plus

Good fun hostel. Lots going on there!

Thanks for the review. Glad you had a great time!

Cool place and a nice bar downstairs with good food. Sometimes the bar is so packed it can be hard to meet people as a solo traveler. One night I went out and partied into the morning with a bunch of new friends, the next I just wandered the city alone. Would probably be a great place for groups of friends though. Rooms were spacious and clean. Good common bathroom facilities although the second day none of the lights would turn on. Not a bad stay, but I preferred another hostel in Berlin more.

St.Christopher's Inn in Berlin is the best for travellers on a short stay. Located in centre with Metro just opposite the Inn, it has cafes, shopping malls, Hop on Hop off bus centre all nearby. Free breakfast is excellent. However, the lounge at the reception is too crowded and not comfortable for singles or those who just want to lounge around with a book in free time.

Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback. We really appreciate it and we will certainly be using your comments help us improve. In the upstairs section of the bar is our chill-out area, which is a place for our guests to enjoy our free wifi and meet each other where you can get away from the busy bar. We receive many positive comments about the bar but I appreciate that it is not for everyone and we aim to satisfy all the needs of all our guests. We wish you well on your travels!

Our stay at St. Christopher's was awesome! The staff are so amazing and helpful- a BIG thank you to Nat on the bar and Tom on reception for being super friendly. The rooms are great very private, with big lockers under the beds and curtains too. There are a lot of showers with hot water which is a luxury in any hostel. I would recommend this hostel to anyone, one of the best hostels I've stayed at in Europe!

• 12th Sep 2014

Great location. Great place to meet people. Only thing was it took an hour to check in and we were only second in line. Having the reception at the bar is a bit annoying for guests n staff. No wifi in the rooms was also abut inconvient as you have to go to the bar area to use it.

• 12th Sep 2014

We stayed 3 nights at a room in an apartment (shared bathroom with another couple) and they never cleaned! even after I asked for it and also asked for them to replenish the toilet paper (which they never did). The how water in the shower went from cold to hot every 5 seconds... Didn't like their facilities and service at all.

We really appreciate your feedback and we will certainly be using your comments to develop and improve our services for the benefit our future guests. I can only apologise for the breakdown in communication that led to you having an unsatisfactory stay. I can assure you it is our policy to clean apartments during a guests 3 night stay so that our guests can enjoy the best experience possible. I hope we will one day see you again so we can show you the high level of service we strive to provide.

Stayed in double room, very private and quiet. Big hostel with lots of guests but no noise from the bar etc at night. Located next to metro which is great as you will have to use metro to see tourist spots and explore. Wifi in lobby only but works good even if lots of people are on it like at breakfast.

Thank you for the review. We hope you are enjoying your travels and that you stay with us again here, or in another of our fantastic locations across Europe.