St Christopher's Berlin Reviews

Rosa-Luxemburg-Strasse 39-41, Berlin, Germany

Nice hostel, near almost all the main spots in Berlin. The new year's eve event was a plus.

Everything was good, except the beds...very uncomfortable!.

완벽한 호스텔 ㅎㅎ 제가 이때까지 이용한 호스텔 중에서 와이파이가 가장 빨랐어요 호스텔 1층이 바겸 레스토랑인데 음식도 정말 싸요! 10유로 넘어가는 음식이 없어요 ㅋㅋㅋ 그리고 어마어마한 점은 아침식사가 무료!!! 오전 10시전까지 일어나서 1층에가서 식빵, 잼, 치즈, 베이컨, 오렌지주스, 요플레, 시리얼 무제한으로 먹을수있어요! 와우! 위치는 알렉산더역(광장)에서 5분거리에요. 베를린 중앙역과는 거리가 좀 있어요. 샤워기도 수압도 세고 온도도 따뜻하니 정말 이보다 좋을수가 ㅎㅎㅎ 단, 엘리베이터가 문이 열리고닫히는게 조금 느릴수도 있어요 ㅋㅋㅋ 참, 이 호스텔에서 숙박하는사람은 음식25%할인권 받을수있어요! 이게완전꿀bbb

lt's very convenient that there's a little kitchen for two rooms. The room is big and the plug is just next to the bed. What's more, wifi is very stable! It will be better if the breakfast is different every day.

Highly recommend this hostel. Good bar attached. Showers are shocking however.

Loved it! One of the best places that I stayed so far. Friendly staff, amazing shower, cleaned room, confortable bed. The only downside was that my adapter did not fit in the socket, so I could not charge my cellphone. Besides, although the hostel is close to the main city attractions, as a solo traveller, I dont think the hostel adress is good to walk late at night, or early before 7:30am.

What a fantastic hostel! Lovely atmosphere, everything is just great! Booked a 16 bed mixed dorm and got a 6 bed oasis apartment with mini kitchen and own bathroom! Absolutely over the moon with the room! Had our own lamp and power points to charge our devices. The bar downstairs was fantastic and so cheap! The Hawaiian burger is the best thing ever! So good I had it 3 nights in a row! Drinks were super cheap! Excellent location with a metro right outside the front door. 10/10 would recommend.

The hostel is nice, but it does not have a quiet common area for those of us that want to be social but not drink. The lockers are a bit shonky because it can eat your change. I also woke up one night with some small bites on my back, arms and legs, however it should not be a huge cause for concern as i had shared the bed and they were not affected Other than that, it's clean, secure and within a short distance of alexanderplatz - rendering full useage of the u-bahn, s-bahn, tram and bus service

It was really nice, clean, open and I loved the locations

• 17th Dec 2015

Very safe and secure hostel. Beds and toilets were also very clean. The one thing that I didn't like was that when I wanted to extend my stay I had to check out and check in again as my room was full which is fair since I didn't book in advance. Check out is at 11am and check in at 2pm and even though I was checking back into the same hostel, I was expected to pay €2 to store my bag while waiting to check back in. Other than that, best hostel breakfast ever.

St Christopher's Berlin was really nice. The vibe was young and the bar downstairs was great for food and for a couple of drinks! I loved that the free walking tour left from the hostel everyday! We stayed in the 6 room female form which was great because it had its own bathroom and kitchen. The shower went hot and cold but it was manageable. It wasn't the cleanest of hostels but nothing to worry about. There were no bag lockers in the room but the breakfast was great! Overall I'd stay again!

Really stay, Breakfast was good and free. They Hv really clean forms. I Hv stayed in many Christopher Hostels but here beds made screeching noises and toilet was only 2 for so many rooms so there was a queue. Otherwise staff very good and location also nice.

Helpfull staff,very clean rooms, good breakfast and great location

Our bedroom was quite nice, we found all but one staff member that we delt with to be quite rude and disinterested. We also felt quite unsafe as there was a insident outside our room where police and ambulance, blood everywhere and from this we felt.unsafe.

• 15th Dec 2015

Great breakfast and it's free. Good discounts on food in restaurant downstairs. Not much of a common area besides the restaurant. I walked but public transportation is right outside the door and easy to use and follow the map. Highly recommend the Berlin Wall memorial. That was my favorite.

Very good stay & I would stay again in the future.

• 10th Dec 2015

The Hostel it is good overall but the weekends price rises a lot and don't have a place to cook something or to warm up water

The only thing I thought was annoying was that almost all the showers on my floor were out of order, except 2. So it was a little difficult to have a shower because someone else was always having one, and I didn't want to go downstairs.

All the facilities you could possibly need whilst travelling. Loved the individual light, power point and usb plugs (x2!) at each bed. Really secure luggage storage after checkout. Directions to get to hostel were clear and simple. Located close to public transport and to some cool cafes.

I stayed in the 6 person room which actually was a 12 person apartment with 2 large rooms (6 people/room), 1.5 bathrooms, a casual lounging room (w/ a hammock!) and a kitchen (stove, fridge, utensils). Needless to say, the room was incredible. However, the staff weren't really of much use and the hostel wasn't super close to the main sites.The free breakfast was sufficient (cereals, coffee, OJ). Great hostel for someone who has doesn't mind relying on transport to get around or helpful staff.