St Christopher's Berlin Reviews

Rosa-Luxemburg-Strasse 39-41, Berlin, Germany

No kitchen there but the restaurant is great and cheap, besides, there are a lot of options for eating in the city for really good prices. Breakfast is also good

I've stayed at a lot of hostels but this one's environment is the best I've ever seen. The lobby/check-in place was a bar which was confusing at first but ended up being so convenient.

I was more than pleased with my stay at St. Christopher's!! From the beginning I felt so welcome! I also was happy to have the common area as a bar. Jason, the bartender, was so wonderfully kind and gave me so many great recommendations for things to do (and he showed me the greatest kebab place around the corner from the hostel!). Would I recommend this hostel, absolutely yes!!! Next time I am in Berlin, I'll be staying here!

I highly recommend this hostel to anyone looking to visit Berlin. It is located right next to a U-bahn stop and you can easily get around the city that way. Breakfast is included and the staff is extremely helpful. The only complaint I have is that wifi is only available downstairs in the bar-- where it makes it hard to skype or call someone at night. Other than that, it was a great stay.

• 17th Dec 2014

Really good location, really good bar scene with full guests and walk-in customers as well. Staff was ok.. My single ensuite room, was nice, clean and basic. Only a single bed, one wardrobe and a small bathroom. No tv, no internet in the room. It was easy to sleep at night, no noise to me. They need real pillows, like the ones people use in their homes:) They were too thin and you hardly sleep on them. No internet in room, good place to meet people. They make good burgers

I recommend to stay in this place. It has everything you need to have a good travel and also to relax, with a good bar and atesemos burguers and beers!

We were loud, messy and annoying... And they still were very nice! The staff are great and the bar is awesome!

Really nice place! A little bit hard to find though (The directions were "Take off at Alexnderplatz and walk the remaining distance")... The elevator wasn't working from time to time. Otherwise, everything was great! Nice staff, nice atmosphere, wonderful breakfast, cool bar! The hostel was clean and quiet, and it seemed quite safe. Definitely recommend it :)

All good, thanks

This place was ok for a chain hostel, as a solo traveler bar area is a little hard to meet people. No kitchen or lounge and wifi only works in the bar.

First time I"ve had to check in at a bar! The rooms were very nice, privacy curtains with lights in the bunk, and crates under the bed for bags. Breakfast decent, can't believe how cheap it was, St. Christopher hostels in other cities are much more expensive. I wish I stayed here for more than one night so I could have enjoyed the bar/club.

The hostel is great! It's located literally two steps away from the underground and not far away from the center. The rooms were clean and seemed secure. I had to open a couple of doors to get to my room, so even though it was a dorm, not everyone could enter. The breakfasts were nice and free, which was awesome. The bar there was very cool. If you're looking for a cheap place with wonderful atmosphere to stay in Berlin and meet people, St Christopher's Berlin will be a perfect choice.

Hostel's location is very close to city center. Also staff is very helpful . The room and bathroom was so clean . I think here much better than other hostels .they have free locker service.and. They provided us free walking tour.

no kitchen no places to rest just bar.

I was in a really convenient location

Excellent hostel. Great atmosphere and amazing value for money which includes breakfast as well. The rooms are well maintained and the reception is very friendly. If you are going to Berlin, one must choose this place for sure.

I enjoyed my stay in St Christopher's Berlin, it's centrally located (just off Alexanderplatz) with friendly staff, spacious dorms (lockers provided, curtains and electric sockets next to each and every bed) and filling breakfast. The only drawback isthat wifi works only in bar area downstairs which is usually busy with other guests/ bar clients.

Nice clean hostel, cool bar downstairs with great food!

I always feel St. Christophers has the best designed hostels. Other hostels should really take tips from them

Was ok. Felt like a very generic chain hostel. Staff were reasonably friendly. No wifi in the rooms only in the bar which was really annoying. This meant everyone in the bar was fiddling with their devices instead of mingling. Free breakfast was quite good.