St Christopher's Berlin Reviews

Rosa-Luxemburg-Strasse 39-41, Berlin, Germany

Great atmosphere, cheap food, cheap drinks, good sized rooms, very close to the main square, secure lockers for luggages once checked out. Very fun!

Thanks for the review. Really glad you had such a good time

Wifi really sucked and was dissapointing. Apart from that great location and staff. Stayed on the oasis was worth every cent to be in a smaller room.

Thanks for the review. We are in the process of getting the WiFi fixed. Hope to see you again in the future!

It feels like a college dorm freshman year but with a bar downstairs. Attracts the type of crowd you would expect. I prefer to keep my bars and hostels separate. It makes for a better sleep. If you are still in college and like that, then this place is for you. Bathroom floor of shower was dirty, also had beer bottles in there, etc.

• 12th May 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We have a bar in the Hostel where we have great deals for our guests which provides a perfect place to meet other travellers. It must have been unfortunate timing when you went to the bathroom as they are all cleaned and checked regularly. Hope to see you again in the future.

Good location friendly staff and cheap food drinks! Dirty showers/bathrooms No laundry

• 11th May 2014

Really enjoyed staying at the St. Christopher's Berlin!! The only bad thing was that the wifi internet worked only at the bar so no internet in the rooms.

Thanks for the feedback, We are in the process be in the of installing WiFi everywhere. Hopefully the next time you come to stay with us WiFi will be throughout the Hostel!

Great hostel, great atmosphere!

Thanks for the review. Hope we will see you again soon!

I liked the hostel, however the guy in the front desk was always either too serious or too annoyed. I think it is better to have a positive attitude since most of the people staying there come from long flights/train traveling and the last we wanna see is a person that seems annoyed by the fact you're staying there.

Thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry you must have caught one of our receptionists on a bad day. We normally receive very positive feedback regarding our staff. I hope you still enjoyed your stay and would stay with us again in the future!

Pretty good location not far from Alexanderplatz. Bar area was fun place to hang out, but if checking in late the fact that it doubles as a reception area is frustrating. Wifi only in the bar area--not in the rooms. Bathrooms and rooms were clean. Great individual bunks with curtain/outlet/reading light. A great choice for a hostel in Berlin.

Thanks for your review. I'm glad you had a great time, adn hope you will come and stay with us again in the future!

Very good spot in berlin.pub cool.

Thanks for the review. Glad you had a good time!

I would definitely recommend this hostel. I was already in St Christopher's Paris that's why I choose the same in Berlin and it didn't disappointed me. The location is the best you can find. Nice and quiet area, but 10 minutes walking from Alexanderplatz (one of the main train stations). It has a really cool bar, even the reception is in the bar. And the room are nice and clean with lockers under the bed, you just need your own lock or you can buy one in the reception.

• 2nd May 2014
  • Argentina

thanks for the review. Glad you had a great time!

Great ambiance at the hostel's bar! Very good location next to the subway, very clean. We recommend it.

Puikus hostelis, gera vieta, pigus maistas

• 30th Apr 2014
  • Lithuania

Nice hostel with a bar downstairs which was good for meeting people. Can be loud at night and no wifi except in the lobby (by the bar) which is frustrating if you are trying to get anything done. Free breakfast is nice.

Just great

Good quality accommodation in good location. The fact that the bar is in the hostel is cool but has its advantages and disadvantages. Food is great and cheap!

Thanks for the review, glad you had a good time!

I have stayed at many St. Christopher's before and have really enjoyed it. The staff was really awesome and very helpful. The wifi didn't reach to the rooms, but it worked the in chill zone. Right next to the U. The only compliant I have is that I woke up with bed bug bites by my ankles here....

Thanks for your review. Bed bugs is a problem that all hostels have to deal with at some point. We take all cases very seriously and deal with them immediately. Glad it did not ruin your stay and we hope to see you again!

I really enjoyed my stay at St. Christopher's, Berlin. I liked the fact that there was a bar there which also served food at discounted rates for people staying at the hostel. It had some good drinks promotions too. As others have said, there wasn't wifi in the rooms. This personally didn't bother me as it gave me a chance to meet people in the bar when using it there. The staff were very friendly also. I'd definitely stay there again.

We booked a room and got upgraded to an appartment for free, pretty nice place to stay, no noise, good beds, very clean bathrooms, friendly staff. Breakfast is pretty basic but we were warned about it so it wasn't a bad surprise. The lounge is a bar with a very nice ambiance. Everyone spoke good English.

Internet connection could be much improved

• 17th Apr 2014

Thank you for the Feedback. We are in the process of improving the internet connection and installing WiFi in the rooms. We wish you well on your travels

Very friendly staff, very clean accommodation, we had a great time.

• 16th Apr 2014

Thanks, Glad you had fun!