St Christopher's Berlin Reviews

Rosa-Luxemburg-Strasse 39-41, Berlin, Germany

It was very nice and worth more than its price. The burger was delicious as well. Very recommended!

Amazing hostel. Keycards for all the doors made it feel really safe. Lockers under the beds were great. Even though I was in a 16-person dorm, each bed had a really big curtain that made it feel very private. The facilities were clean, lots of showers and toilets. Great bar downstairs with reasonably priced food. Literally 10 feet in front of the door is a metro stop, gets you anywhere you need to go. Overall amazing value!

Room could of been cleaner as dirty glass and rubbish was under bed when arrived.

• 2nd Dec 2015
  • Scotland

Had a great time!!!! Definitely going back!!!!

• 28th Nov 2015
  • Albania

Everything great except for the fact that they don't give towels, they have to be paid separately.

Ideal place for parting and meeting people. The bar it self and food is great and hostel visitors have nice discount. Location is also nice, you got tube station in front of the hostel. There are few problems. Toilets and some of showers are old and damaged. I recommend looking around your floor to find newer showers. Another problem is noise, from iron cages where you put staff. No matter how much you tried you will make tons of noise and I was woken up because it. Ear plugs recommended.

such an awesome hostel!! the location is so good. got off at Rosa Luxemburg straight from ZOB and walked about 5 steps to the front of the hostel. the bar down stairs has an awesome atmosphere as they play sports on tv and it's open to public. the food was dirt cheap cause you get a discount for staying there and is so delicious! our hallway smelled really bad though and after 2 nights there I didn't see the faces of any of the 16 people in my dorm because of the pods.. but breakfast was really

I had a wonderful stay here. Great drink specials at the bar downstairs which had TVs if you're a football fan. Good people and fun atmosphere. The lockers are sizable and beds are comfy and clean. I'd definitely recommend to a friend.

Stayed one night in a double room which was spacious but very tired. The mattress is WELL past needing replacement

St Christopher's was exactly what we were looking for, affordable, a place to meet other people, comfortable, grey location. The only set back we had was the lack of kitchen facilities. Even just a kitchenette with a kettle and microwave could have been helpful.

Great hostel, modern rooms some with pods. Has a bar downstairs with good discounts for those staying in the hostel. Includes a good brekky, lacks a kitchen and common room though. So good for a fancy stay if a long term traveller

Like any other St Christophers it feels more like a bar with a hostel attached rather than the other way around. The public are allowed in to the bar which means it probably isn't the best place to meet other travellers. Hostel staff weren't that helpful or friendly, the bar staff were. Room was clean however and cheap, location is good for tourist sights but if you're here to party you're better staying in Kreuzberg area.

• 20th Nov 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Doors are too loud, other hostellers are too young/partiers, not enough showers, not enough room in showers, lockers are too small in the rooms

There seems to be a problem with the booking system. I ordered a room with a twin bed but ended up with a room in an apartment with two single beds. When the second room in the apartment (which had a twin bed) became available, I asked to be reassigned to it so I could have the twin bed for me and my wife. The receptionist told me that the room was already booked so it would not be possible. However, the room stayed empty throughout the day.

• 19th Nov 2015
  • Israel

There's a condom by the lift on the first floor and it's been there for 3 days... But the bar was alright. No kitchen or lounge really sucks though.

Had a great time! Entire staff was great. One guy even played Deftones at the bar since I was visiting for their Nov. concert that they cancelled last-minute. I'll stay here again =) Thanks!

• 17th Nov 2015

I had such a great stay here I arrived a little early before I could check it but the atmosphere while I was waiting was so much fun. Each night they have either an offer or something happening. And you get discount on the food which is amazing. I wanted to extend my stay but the weekend obviously was a little much for me. The staff were so friendly and helpful and just so much fun. Do you guys have any jobs going lol?

One of the best hostels i stayed. Vlad.

• 16th Nov 2015
  • Lithuania

Pretty awesome hostel, not too far from bars/night life/other Berlin "must see" things. The underground is right outside the front door so you can get anywhere very easily. All the facilities were cleaned daily, but there was no kitchen for guests which really sucked.

The staff at reception can be friendly. It's a youth hostel so we expect even staff to cool (like the ones Belushi's)