St Christopher's Berlin Reviews

Rosa-Luxemburg-Strasse 39-41, Berlin, Germany

St. Christopher is great...one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Eveything was very good: breaksfast, location, staff, cleanliness, rooms...the only thing that could be improved is to have wifi in the rooms, but besides that, I have no complains. I totally recommend this hostel!

Thanks for the great review.

The staff didn't speak English well, so it was hard to ask questions and get answers. They did not go out of their way to help you or try to be friendly. The downstairs is a giant bar, which can get pretty packed (we were there during World Cup). We had an apartment which was big and clean with a kitchen. Good location with the metro directly in front of the building.

Everything was lovely, though I stayed just for the day - great location in the center, awesome pub in the hostel itself, very lively, cool staff and nice clean rooms :) cool bar deals as well!

• 22nd Jun 2014
  • Israel

Thanks for the awesome review.

The place is cool, but the bathrooms were dirty and the bartender is not nice/polite at all

• 22nd Jun 2014
  • Mexico

I'm sorry you did not have the best experience with us here in Berlin. We normally receive much better feedback regarding our staff. I'm sorry you did not see eye to eye with one member of our staff, our guys love their job are all committed to providing a high level of customer service. I hope your experience here does not stop you staying with us again at another of our locations across Europe.

Great hostel with an awesome bar underneath it. They drink specials and friendly atmosphere make this place. Easy to meet people and in a great location as well.

Thanks for your review, I am glad you had such a great time with us here in Berlin!

I loved the atmosphere at this hostel. There is a bar downstairs which is a great place to socialize and meet other travelers. I went during the world cup which may have contributed to the great atmosphere, however regardless of the world cup, the staff was phenomenal. The other hostel mates that I met were great. I wish I had more time in Berlin and at this hostel.

I really enjoyed during my stay. St Christoprher's hostels is going to be excellent day by day. Just might be a more clean.

• 18th Jun 2014
  • Turkey

Thanks for your review, Glad you had a great time

for those who expect a place for sleep only, may get a bit scared by the 1st sight in the reception area, but everything is fine after room, neat and clean.

I recommand this place for you! You can enjoy fully at here!

great place

Good hostel, one of the better ones in terms of cleanliness and atmosphere. My group of 4 stayed in a 6-person room. The rooms were nice and clean. Lockers aren't as big as some places that provide gigantic pull-out lockers that sit under your bed--this wasnt too much of a problem though. Free breakfast was great and the bathrooms were cleaned every mid-day. The bar was great and really helpful to be open 24 hours (even though they stop serving) since my group would come back in at 5AM.

• 17th Jun 2014

We booked a private double and put in a building two houses down from the hostel. Apartment was nice but bathroom was quite stuffy. It would be perfect if they added wifi to the second building.

• 16th Jun 2014

Awesome hostel with a great bar. Right in front of the train Metro station. Kind of out of the way for much of downtown, but it provided a nice reprieve. Great food is 5 minutes away, and the bar food was great as well. Comfortable beds, loved my bed curtain. Good pub crawls and walking tours. Breakfast was superior to just toast and jelly thank god. Would definitely stay there again!

A very busy place, but the rooms are nice and seperate from the downstairs bar. The wifi is ONLY downstairs in the noisy bar which was my major annoyance, and overall it's pricey for what you get.

This is a Fabulous hostel! Great location onto of a metro stop!! Also nice neighborhood where it's located. Food is a bit of a spoiler--it's so good, you don't really want to go scouting around for anything else! One small suggestion: put more fans in the bar. During a crowded night (during World Cup) the bar is way too HOT! Staff in Berlin is superior, as I have come to expect in this hostel chain. Will always stay in a St. Christopher's when one is available. Barcelona great too!

Great location. Just a 10 minute walk to the center of Berlin and the metro (U Bahn) is right outside the door. The hostel is also a bar, which is one of the few sports bars in Berlin.

• 13th Jun 2014

Good location.great atmosphere.Very helpful

St Christopher's was a great location and comfortable place to stay. Staff wasn't very personable but did their job efficiently. I will say that bars attached to hostels can be awesome but the convenience tends to keep you there. Get out and explore!

Say hello to your staff :)), really fantastic :)

• 12th Jun 2014
  • Slovakia

The staff was super friendly and helpful. The room and bathroom was nice and clean.

• 10th Jun 2014