St Christopher's Berlin Reviews

Rosa-Luxemburg-Strasse 39-41, Berlin, Germany

Perfect location. Friendly staff. Only 9 showers (4 for mean and 4 for women, 1 unisex) per floor, could have been a few more since on every floor you have 15 dorm rooms…breakfast was OK. Nice atmosphere.

Lack of cooking facilities for backpackers trying to spare their money but the 25% discount in Belushi's is brilliant. Great food!

This hostel is a huge hive of bedrooms, so it's really impersonal and not a cozy place. The bar in the hall was not tidy at all. The hallways smelled of toilette. Showers room were a dump and smelled so bad, too. I didn't even tried to take a shower because I was a little bit disgusted. On the other hand the bedroom was clean, and so the sheets. The hallways where noisy all the time. The quality of my sleep wasn't excellent because there were people screaming in the hallways all night long. The

• 29th May 2014

Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback and I'm sorry we failed to meet your expectations. We normally receive good feedback regarding the cleanliness of the hostel, Its a shame this was different to your experience. I hope this will not stop you staying with us again at one of our fantastic locations across Europe!

Needs more of a hostel atmosphere. Wifi can only be accessed from the bar. Check in staff seems rather uninterested. Not a bad place, but more of an average hotel.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry you found the check in staff "uninterested". This is not the feedback we normally receive regarding our staff. They are here for our guests 24/7 and are all happy to help out in any way they can, using their in depth knowledge of the city to ensure that everyone staying with us here in Berlin has the best time possible. I hope your experience this time will not stop you staying with us again in the future!

The showers were the nicest of any hostel I've been in. A good atmosphere, especially if you like sports, and very easy to meet people. No laundry was annoying, but there were places you could walk to in five minutes.

Nice hostel close to Alexanderplatz.

Great atmosphere, cheap food, cheap drinks, good sized rooms, very close to the main square, secure lockers for luggages once checked out. Very fun!

Thanks for the review. Really glad you had such a good time

Wifi really sucked and was dissapointing. Apart from that great location and staff. Stayed on the oasis was worth every cent to be in a smaller room.

Thanks for the review. We are in the process of getting the WiFi fixed. Hope to see you again in the future!

It feels like a college dorm freshman year but with a bar downstairs. Attracts the type of crowd you would expect. I prefer to keep my bars and hostels separate. It makes for a better sleep. If you are still in college and like that, then this place is for you. Bathroom floor of shower was dirty, also had beer bottles in there, etc.

• 12th May 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We have a bar in the Hostel where we have great deals for our guests which provides a perfect place to meet other travellers. It must have been unfortunate timing when you went to the bathroom as they are all cleaned and checked regularly. Hope to see you again in the future.

Good location friendly staff and cheap food drinks! Dirty showers/bathrooms No laundry

• 11th May 2014

Really enjoyed staying at the St. Christopher's Berlin!! The only bad thing was that the wifi internet worked only at the bar so no internet in the rooms.

Thanks for the feedback, We are in the process be in the of installing WiFi everywhere. Hopefully the next time you come to stay with us WiFi will be throughout the Hostel!

Great hostel, great atmosphere!

Thanks for the review. Hope we will see you again soon!

I liked the hostel, however the guy in the front desk was always either too serious or too annoyed. I think it is better to have a positive attitude since most of the people staying there come from long flights/train traveling and the last we wanna see is a person that seems annoyed by the fact you're staying there.

Thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry you must have caught one of our receptionists on a bad day. We normally receive very positive feedback regarding our staff. I hope you still enjoyed your stay and would stay with us again in the future!

Pretty good location not far from Alexanderplatz. Bar area was fun place to hang out, but if checking in late the fact that it doubles as a reception area is frustrating. Wifi only in the bar area--not in the rooms. Bathrooms and rooms were clean. Great individual bunks with curtain/outlet/reading light. A great choice for a hostel in Berlin.

Thanks for your review. I'm glad you had a great time, adn hope you will come and stay with us again in the future!

Very good spot in berlin.pub cool.

Thanks for the review. Glad you had a good time!

I would definitely recommend this hostel. I was already in St Christopher's Paris that's why I choose the same in Berlin and it didn't disappointed me. The location is the best you can find. Nice and quiet area, but 10 minutes walking from Alexanderplatz (one of the main train stations). It has a really cool bar, even the reception is in the bar. And the room are nice and clean with lockers under the bed, you just need your own lock or you can buy one in the reception.

• 2nd May 2014
  • Argentina

thanks for the review. Glad you had a great time!

Great ambiance at the hostel's bar! Very good location next to the subway, very clean. We recommend it.

Puikus hostelis, gera vieta, pigus maistas

• 30th Apr 2014
  • Lithuania

Nice hostel with a bar downstairs which was good for meeting people. Can be loud at night and no wifi except in the lobby (by the bar) which is frustrating if you are trying to get anything done. Free breakfast is nice.

Just great