St Christopher's Berlin Reviews

Rosa-Luxemburg-Strasse 39-41, Berlin, Germany

Huge party atmosphere if you're into that. I wanted to just chill during my stay, but that worked well because you can't hear anything in your room even if there's a massive party downstairs. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean and I saw them being cleaned almost religiously every morning and every night! I had to cancel one night & it was a seamless, easy process. Would recommend St. Christopher's in Berlin.

• 4th Jul 2015

Thank you for leaving us a review! We are glad you had a great stay with us, our bar is usually pretty chilled during the day and of a night it is bustling with travellers enjoying the Berlin lifestyle. It is a great atmosphere to meet fellow travellers and start your Berlin adventure. We will pass on your praise to the cleaning staff, they work very hard to maintain our high standard of cleanliness throughout the hostel. Once again, thank you for taking the time to review us!

The rooms were very hot, however it was 40 degrees so they might be more comfortable to sleep in on cooler days. Good location and good food!

Thank you for your feedback, we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We did recently have a heatwave in Berlin. It is a great opportunity to experience one of Berlin's many lakes and parks, some just a short tram ride away! We will pass on your praise to the chef's also, I am sure they will appreciate that you enjoyed the food and our guest discounts! Travel safe!

Location is great, probably the best thing about this hostel, and it's really clean. Overall it was a pretty good place, however the dorms get hot at night there's no fan, and staff .. They're not rude, just really bad at their jobs? but they don't have to impact your stay that much, and they seem like nice people just dumb or something I dunno. Personally I didn't vibe the bar, I like clubs loud and bars to be chill and this bar has no chill, but I'm sure some people love it. So it's all g.

great breakfast, lovely staff more kitchen facility would be good

Great location, the train station is at the front door of the hostel. The room was clean but the shower situation was a bit iffy, a bunch of the female showers were undergoing maintenance and a lot of the people I spoke to weren't too comfortable using the unisex (male) showers. The bar down stairs was awesome and I met lots of people at the bar which was perfect as a solo traveler.

Probably one of the best hostels I've stayed at. Really comfy beds, female 6 bed dorm I stayed in had a great kitchen area and it was so clean. The free breakfast is basic but had a great selection. It's also in a great location so I'd definitely stay again!

If you've been to a St. Christopher's location in the past, then you know how great of a place it is to stay at. The atmosphere is wonderful, there are a lot of travelers who come through, and the bar or your room is a great place to make friends. The hostel is also a 5 min walk to Alexanderplatz, which is a great place for food, shopping, or relaxation. Definitely book this hostel for a guaranteed comfortable experience

Loved my stay here. I was in a 6 bed dorm female and we had an apartment that was so super spacious it was fantastic. Everything about this place is great I would recommend to anyone

Location is great. The hostel feels more like a hotel with a bar downstairs than anything. It lacks any common areas besides the bar. You do get 25% off at the bar and the food is pretty good so that's convenient. Staff were fine, but nothing to brag about. When I was there almost all of the showers on my floor were out of order... That was very inconvenient. Beds all had curtains in my room, which was really great! No mini lockers for the small important things, just one large one under the bed

It was nice. We had a big room, it was clean and it felt safe. I would say that it has a good value for money, and I would even recommend it. The only downside I can mention is that it is maybe too big, and kinda impersonal. Not cosy at all. I am more fond of that kind of hostel where the treatment is more personal, and you get to interact more with other travelers.

I've stayed in many St. Christopher's hostels and liked them. In Berlin the building in pretty old, not supertidy, but really ok. Curtains in beds creates privacy. Easy to meet people in downstairs bar.

I had a good time in this hostal, the staff so kind and the place is beautiful, you can rest, if you want to drink something with music the bar is perfect, the meat is delicious, 100% recomended.

good location and reasonable price but have to pay for using locker and only can check in after 2 pm. And it was quite loud because of people checkin after midnight and I couldn't sleep.

Only stayed one night and it was great. Wonderful location with lots of little bars and restaurants nearby, dorms were really big with heaps of room, and the free breakfast was amazing! Only negative was the staff were quite rude and seemed to be uninterested in helping us. Would probably stay again just for the free breakky. It was so good. Great value :)

Bar is great downstairs, at first I walked straight passes the hostel as wasn't sure where reception was! While I was staying the a few of the showers were broke, but as long as you timed it well or didn't mine waiting it was fine. Breakfast was so good!

Had a pleasant experience at St. Christopher's Berlin. Really cool that there's a train stop in front of the hostel as it make it easy to get around the big city that is Berlin.

very good would stay again

shower facilities for female was on construction and I had to go down for using it. it was quite uncomfortable.

I can't say that I would recommend this hostel. It's definitely not as nice as the other branches of St. Christopher's Inn. The facilities on my floor were very run down. Mold was growing on the ceiling of the showers, and there were spots unpainted on the walls. (Maybe they're in the middle of renovating?) The wifi was HORRIBLE. The place was filled with 16 and 17 YO students. Good location and average staff.

It's an ok hostel. I was not traveling but I could see that it is not that easy to meet people since it doesnt have a common area or a kitchen it has a big bar though, so if you are traveling solo I suggest you stay somewhere else. Also there were a lot of showers that were out of service and the ones that were working were not that clean the showers were clogged. The good thing about the hostel is its location and its food.