St Christopher's Berlin Reviews

Rosa-Luxemburg-Strasse 39-41, Berlin, Germany

Great hostel overall! My boyfriend and I were there for Halloween weekend, and they had a lot of fun events. When we first got there, we discovered that I messed up our booking, but the staff members were super nice and arranged a room for us that night. Thanks for the wonderful hospitality in Berlin!

By far one of the best hostels in europe the hostel is very clean, the bar is great and has great food , staff are great very helpful

Showers were really small and cramped to get into and out of, lockers are way too small to fit a big packpack but good for locking up your passport and stuff. Other than that the hostel is directly out front of a metro station (U Bahn) and in the middle of the city, easy to get everywhere. Bar is pretty cool (not noisy at night either!) and has decent food that's at a good price. No Kitchen though so you are forced to eat out every night which is annoying. Free breakfast is pretty decent too.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. The lockers in the rooms are big enough for all your valuable items but if you want to lock up your big bag we do also have fully insured large lockers available as well. Enjoy the rest of your travels!

This hostel is very good. I can only recommend. I stayed in a 6-bed female dorm, but it was in an Oasis area with only one more dorm, so we had a shared bathroom and kitchen only for two rooms. In fact I didn´t meet anybody in the common area during my stay. Downstairs there is a pleasant, vivid pub. I´m not a particularly social girl, but I think people who like to meet others would enjoy it very much. Even I liked the buzz (still no noise in the room). And U-bahn just in the front! Brilliant!

Thanks for the review! I'm glad you had such a great time and hope you will come and stay with us again the next time you are in Berlin!

Stay here. Great bar, great atmosphere.

very well!!!

The hostel is decent but it is also the first choice for many students whom may be in the city. There's a high chance that they will still be running up and down or just talking loudly in the hallway. The location is easily get to and there's metro station right outside the door. The staff is very nice and there are plenty of things to choose at breakfast. But remember that there's no WiFi in the rooms, only at the reception/bar area

Great location, nice rooms, restaurants downstairs convenient...

Great location and atmosphere, mainly suitable for solo travellers, or big or small groups. I am not sure about how suitable it is for a family atmosphere as there is a busy bar downstairs, but it is such a great atmosphere overall.

It was pretty nice the staff was pretty helpful.the bar downstairs was fun pretty busy at night though hard to find a seat. The breakfast was good in the morning.

The bar was too hot and a bit expensive. There is no common area without been at the bar, that sometimes I could be nice.

Great hostel

It's a good value for money hostel and located in front of metro station and at 10 minutes walk from Alexandra Platz which is main attraction of Berlin. I would like to stay again.

Good hostel, the curtains in the 10-bed room certainly add some privacy. Only the beds 5,6 and 7,8 in room 24 are too close so it is not very convenient to use the "lockers". Staff very helpful.

Great Hostel with large rooms and nice atmoshere! The included breakfast was also very good and everything for this low price!

Has more of a bar feeling than a hostel feeling. I am a solo traveler and found it harder to meet people here than other hostels. Still a good hostel. Good breakfast. Individual light and power point with each bed. Spacious rooms. Good location near metro and short walk to Alexanderplatz station. Couldn't get wifi In the rooms, only bar area and is average when there are a lot of people using it.

the best hostel i have ever stayed! very close to MRT station also the night market just next street! and staff are so kind they join us o play games, like a big family! the atmosphere i will never forget! its a careful management hostel! lovely people! you will never regret to choose this hostel!!!!!!!!

Good hostel and fun bar

Great hostel. St Christophers can always be counted on for reliability and atmosphere

Very nice location and price. They also offer delicious food for reasonable price.

• 12th Oct 2014