St Christopher's Berlin Reviews

Rosa-Luxemburg-Strasse 39-41, Berlin, Germany

No real complaints. It is very much as advertised. It's a bit far away if you arrive in Berlin via the ZOB, but the metro is pretty effective and direct, so it's not a big issue.

Fantastic rooms, probably the best I've stayed in, but the customer service from the staff is so poor I would never stay there again.

• 8th May 2015

Staff was not really nice. I was happy that I just booked only one night. I did not want to stay more. There were so many party animals in our mix dorm so I and another people who stayed same room really could not sleep from 3 am to 5 am after they came back from parties

The hostel is clean and very good located. But the services are very bad. They do not have people to the needs of customers.

The bar downstairs was an added plus! delicious food at great discounts, and we were there for two soccer games which made for a fun atmosphere! the beds were comfortable and bathrooms were fine. we really enjoyed our stay! breakfast was great too!

Need age limits in the rooms

Free breakfast for the win

staff were excellent. gargle was cheap and the bed was very comfortable. great place to stay in berlin

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It's great you made the most of the bar! It offers our guests 25% off food and great 2 for 1 deals on drinks. We think this makes our bar the perfect place for our guests to meet each other and have a good time even if they are travelling on a tight budget. We wish you well and hope you will come and stay with us again soon!

This hostel was great. The location is prefect and the energy at the hostel is cool. The rooms are big and private at the same time. Bathrooms are clean. The only downside for me was the fact that the service at the bar sucked. I wish they had a bigger kitchen for their guest to cook.

The hostel's in a really cool and fun location. A main issue I had was that we had a homeless person end up in our hallway and room. Therefore, the security could be better. After talking with them they said they would look at the cameras but didn't follow up with me or anyone in the room. Also this is very much a bar first and a hostel second. So if that's something you're interested in then this place is perfect. If not, perhaps look into a different hostel.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. It's great you liked our location! We're in walking distance of many of the main sites and have an underground station right outside which makes us the perfect base from which to explore! Someone who looks older and somewhat dishevelled is not necessarily homeless, the person in question was a nice old guy who had stayed with us for almost a week. We wish you well on your travels and hope you will visit us again soon!

Great hostel, wifi was spotty

• 28th Apr 2015

If I could describe my stay in this hostel with one word it would be: meh. The positive things are that it is very clean (kudos to the friendly Spanish cleaner who really did an excellent job and was incredibly polite!), the wifi goes all the way to the rooms and the curtains around the beds are great. Everything else leaves something to be desired. There is no common room and no kitchen, plus the left luggage is payable. The whole place has a really corporate feel, to be avoided if you can.

Awesome hostel! The bar downstairs creates a great atmosphere for meeting people and just hanging out!

The hostel has a big lounge/restaurant area, with perfectly-working free Wi-Fi. The location was excellent, right in front of a metro station! MUCH MORE to desire for cleanliness and facilities. The bathroom was sooo disgustingly dirty, that I just couldn't take a shower there. Hair and so all over the bathtub, water all over the floor, even dangerous! The reason: the shower was broke & while showering,spilling water to all directions. Dangerous, disgusting and impossible to take a shower there.

The dorm rooms are spacious and there are lockers in the rooms. The bathrooms are really big and clean and very nice. The staff is really helpful and friendly.

The hostel is just perfect!!!! Its really in a very nice area very close to the evertything you need. Tours are arranged for you. Breakfast is incredible!!!! Room was huge! It has a great bar you can meet people! I loved it!!

good hostel bar is awesome location good

Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. It's great you the hostel bar is awesome! The bar offers our guests 25% off food and great 2 for 1 deals on drinks. We think this makes our bar the perfect place for our guests to meet each other and have a good time even if they are travelling on a tight budget. We wish you well on your travels!

It's a really nice place to stay, close to Alexanderplatz. They have a great Vibe and it's easy to meet people.

The localization is one good point. The cleanliness is one bad point.

Location is fantastic, Ubahn U2 stop on the doorstep, 1 stop from Alexanderplatz. Staff were good. Room 26 (16person) was spacious. Good facilities, privacy curtain, 2x plug socket and light. Also a large storage locker under the beds. Showers were good (it's a hostel, there is bound to be a little mess, but nothing serious to complain) Bar down stairs is nice, not really a socialing spot though Overall I would stay here again without doubt would recommend to friends. Thanks.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback! It's great you liked our central location. We know how important it is to be right in the heart of the action! It's great you would recommend us to your friends, please do! We wish you well on your travels!