St Christopher's Berlin Reviews

Rosa-Luxemburg-Strasse 39-41, Berlin, Germany

Very nice hostel with good facilities and good location. The only bad thing was the wifi conections. It was awfull!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. Our WiFi has only recently been installed and we were having a few problems with it. The problems have now been resolved and the connection has been greatly improved. Enjoy the rest of you travels!

Staff very nice, need to keep pressing a tap so water comes through the shower (very annoying), very clean, very good included breakfast, very slow internet, 2 guys in the room who didn t meet each other told me they got money stolen in the locker and the bag which was damaged, coincidentaly or not were 2 asian guys, nothing happened to my stuff though. In total I reccomend and could stay again.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback, we will act upon your comments to improve he service we provide. With regards to theft we have reasonably priced, fully insured lockers where we recommend that guests leave any valuables. We do everything in our power to make sure this is a safe place to stay. The WiFi has just been installed and we were having a few teething problems, It is up and running properly now with a much improved connection. Hope to see you again!

Solid party hostel. Great to meet people.

Thanks for the review

Door to my room didn't work properly which was annoying and breakfast was a let down but other than that a great hostel just like all st christophers.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. The door to the room you stayed in has now been fixed. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this caused you during your stay. We normally receive much better feedback about our breakfast, I am sorry it was not to your taste. I hope you will choose St Christopher's again in one of our many locations across Europe!

Breakfast was great considering it was free! Dorm rooms were standard but very clean. Great bar downstairs with cheap drinks!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. Great to see that you took advantage of our bar and the great specials we offer our guests on food and drinks. We love that we can create an atmosphere where guests can meet each other and get the most out of their time here in Berlin. Enjoy the rest of your travels!

The staff was rude.

Greatest Hostel I´ve ever been.

• 19th Jan 2015
  • Czech Republic

It was grrrrreat. I'm never going anywhere else from now.

• 18th Jan 2015

The showers are not very god, it's too hot hot or too cold, but, besides that, it's incredibly cheap for what they offer, it's a great place to stay.

It was a little too run down & chilled for my liking. Level 4 had a horrible smell across the entire floor, which I feel was from the communal bathrooms. I was heading to Budapest after this and opted to stay at the Wombats in a Double Private Ensuite which was hands down a complete better experience than St Christopher's. The only thing this place has going for it is it's LOCATION!

• 16th Jan 2015

Super recommended! English-speaking hostel in a central location in Berlin,very cheap (11 € + nice breakfast!), hostel bar next to the reception with daily food&drink specials! Fr&SA live music, beds (with curtain!) extremely comfortable for a hostel so-if you are young, backpacking through Europe and searching for a Party hostel (as far as this exists in Germany..),with nice atmosphere and open-minded people you can easily ignore the negative comments here! Absolutely nothing to complain! Thx

more of bar with rooms to rent out

excellent breakfast and grat ubication, but the showers needs to be cleaner

The showers and halls smelt funny. But liked the curtains on the bunks so you had some privacy in your shared dorm

I had a great time in this hostel. Love those pod dorms bc you can close the curtain and chill in ur bed. The bar was great and so was the staff. Add bonus was you could wifi in your room

everything is fine, except that the only common place available is the bar.

Super happy with the stay. Great staff, friendly and helpful. Really social atmosphere, easy to meet new people. Wifi in the rooms would have been good to save being antisocial in the bar area at times. Apparently it is in the works though. Great location, literally at the Rosa-Luxembourg stop so can get anywhere easily. Rooms, bedding, showers clean. Curtains on the beds also good in a big dorm.

At a St Chris you expect to pay more for the good facilities, but with a big corporate hostel feel where you don't really meet people. This place has the high price and the standard boring belushi's bar, but with very poor facilities. Beds are good, but the elevator takes so long that you'll always use the stairs, which require you to go outside the building to another door, fun in the winter. But what really sucked is that only 1 shower worked for the entire floor, with cold water, in January.

Definately one of the best hostels I have stayed at! The bar is an amazing way to meet people and have a few drinks before hitting the town and enjoying the night life! The fact that towels are not included is kind of a downer and the washrooms could be a bit cleaner, every time I tried taking a shower there was always water everywhere! Regardless, a great hostel...had a great time and met great people here!

• 29th Dec 2014