St Christopher's Berlin Reviews

Rosa-Luxemburg-Strasse 39-41, Berlin, Germany

St. Christopher's Berlin Hostel was really cozy. I like the fact that the girls only dorm was like a private apartment with its own tiny kitchenette and bathroom away from the rest of the hostel. The reception area was really inconvenient though since you have to get through the bar in order to get to the reception area and its really, really hard to talk over the super loud bar. Overall, I had a good experience at this hostel and would return again. Oh and free breakfast is always a win!

Great hostel especially for someone who enjoys cheap drinks and good food. Regardless of what night of the week it was, Belushi's (the hostel bar) was packed with fun people, both locals and guests. Drinks were extremely affordable and the food was great. The hostel location is a bit out of the way of the best nightlife in Berlin but it is situated right at a metro station that can bring you anywhere within minutes. Overall, great value for your money and a fantastic experience!

Very good hostel. Beds and showers were excellent ! Great bar and hang out area. Nothing to complain!

Very good hostel, right in front of a U-Bahn station. Nice pub under the hostel, always packed of young people at night. Nice atmosphere. My friend and I booked 2 beds in the female 6-bed dorm and got very satisfied about the choice: the 2 female dorms were in a little "isolated" area of the hostel (more security and and silence), a sort of apartment with a "private" big bathroom and a kitchen we could use. If I go back to Berlin, I'll go back to St. Cristopher's for sure!

Great hostel, in a good located right next to a U-bahn and only 10 minutes walk from Alexanderplatz. The bar downstairs is great, however a common room was lacking. As a solo traveller I would have loved a place to crash on some lounges or something. Overall great stay otherwise, would stay here again.

Stayed in 16 bed dorm & 6 bed female dorm during my stay. 16 bed has bed curtains and large lockers underneath and plugs/lights in each bed. 6 bed had no curtains and smaller lockers which could fit a mid sized back pack but not a suitcase, also had plugs/lights for each bed. Both clean and comfortable. Bathrooms also clean. Bar/restaurant downstairs has delicious cheap food and great deals for those staying at the hostel. Would stay again! Very close to Alexanderplatz & U stop directly outside.

Amazing hostel! Very clean, awesome facilities. Every bed has cortines so you get a lot of privacy. Beds are comfortable, and there are also 2 eletrical outlets for each bed, you won't have problem to recharge your phone battery for sure. Bathroom are very decent and clean. Pretry solid and nice breakfast. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that they charge you to leave your luggage. Statf are very efficient but not very friendly though, except for the night staff...

Hostel is really awesome for such a cheap price and even with breakfast!! Staff is really helpful and answered on all our 100 questions! Will definitely reccommend and come back!

• 10th Nov 2015
  • Russia

Very nice place, we got upgraded to the apartment when me and my boyfriend stayed. nice little bar under the hostel that we stayed in every night in Berlin.

• 9th Nov 2015

Enjoyed it so much we stayed another 2 nights (6night total). Free breakfast, good wifi, excellent location and nice staff. Only bad point was one girls toilet on the first floor as the other was out of use but was never an issue. Really liked it!

We stayed in a 8 bed dorm and didnt get lockers big enough for our bags. The room also didn't have the boarded and curtain beds like the 10 or 12 mixed dorms did. For the rest, it was solid! Cheap food and drink deals and the staff were awesome!

I'm not talking about all, but some of the staff was not very kind with us. This hostel is very good for the position, and the rooms are tidy and clean. Not the best hostel I've been.

I stayed in the female dorm, which were dirty-looking and had no privacy pods (as some dorm beds shown in the photo). The closest bathroom consistently had puddles of water on the floor from the shower. It looked as if construction to update the bathrooms/rooms was ongoing, so perhaps it was just my room. Also, the room lost the wi-fi signal very often. The bar & breakfast were the redeeming factors.

best hostel ever stayed!

I spent 5 nights in this hostel and I had very good experience. The room was very comfortable and clean and the breakfast is good as well. The bar is perfect to know new people and also have a good price for the drinks and meal

Very good hostel. The room was very clean and the bar is very fun. Great place to go if you are travelling alone. I would definitely go back.

the only thing I didn't like was that there was no common area. however there is a public bar downstairs that is open to anyone. I would have enjoyed an area just for people staying at the hostel. Everything was clean. the beds have curtain so it gives you the privacy. staff is helpful. great location and breakfast was good.

This hostel was really well located and people were pretty helpful. It's quite easy to get around from here- there's a metro stop right across the street and if you like walking it's totally manageable to just walk to most places from here. They have really good burgers at the Bar, so be sure to try them out! It's a fairly large hostel so it's difficult to meet people so you have to try a lot harder than at other, smaller hostels. Breakfasts were good!

A nice place to stay If you are travelling in a group, clean dorms and bathrooms. Not the most friendly staff, if you are travelling alone it's not a great place to meet people as there is no common area except the bar. All in all a nice place to stay.

• 27th Oct 2015
  • India

Clean rooms. Decent location. Our only complaint was the breakfast was very unorganized and food and utensils kept running out

• 27th Oct 2015