St Christopher's Berlin Reviews

Rosa-Luxemburg-Strasse 39-41, Berlin, Germany

There is nothing especially "bad" about this hostel- the beds and rooms are great (I especially like the individual curtains on each bed for privacy). Personally I felt the atmosphere of the bar lacking and not at all like the Berlin I wanted. I spent 5 nights there before moving elsewhere to find something less sterile. Breakfast was great.

Thanks for your feedback. We will use your comments to improve our service and therefore the experience of our future guests. We normally however receive much better feedback regarding our bar. The atmosphere in there is great, with lots of our guests taking advantage of our great specials on drinks and food, attending our daily events and meeting up with other guests in order to get the most out of our time here in Berlin!

Atmosphere was good, location also good, however security boxes under beds need oiling, nothing worse than being woken up by a squeaky hinge countless times throughout the night.

Thanks for your feedback. This kind of feedback is really important as it is the only way we can find out things like this. We will get those squeaky hinges oiled a.s.a.p. Enjoy the rest of your travels!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Only downside is that, if you're there to be a tourist in Berlin, it's a little trek from Alexanderplatz (the nearest big landmark) to the big Berlin sites and museums/galleries. Easy to address, though, because the underground is literally right outside this hostel. Pluses are the price, the fantastic bar with wifi, really cheap drinks, exciting atmosphere, eager and fun staff, well-cleaned bathrooms, and clean private room with comfortable bed.

Thanks for this great review!

Needs wifi in rooms, it's so loud every night in the bar you can't talk to anyone. Other then that great place to stay!

Marco everything was great. Thank you! İf i come again i will stay here !

Well overall I like the stay.. the rooms and beds were clean but the bathroom not so much... there was just one bathroom and toilet for 10 girls and no towel or sth similar for the floor so after one girl had a shower in the morning everything was dirty imediately afterwards. I liked the busy bar downstairs but the atmosphere wasn't so welcoming.in the rooms you DON'T have internet just in the bar even if in hostelworld it says with WIFI! that was annoying because I really needed it for work!

Loved staying here. Belushi's Bar downstairs was awesome for meeting people with good cheap food; clean and comfortable rooms; lots of toilets and showers; metro stop right out front; breakfast free, all you can eat, good food. My friend and I even got a free upgrade to a private double room! Would definitely stay here again!

No wifi in the rooms, and it's not the best in the bar. The storage room is too small. Tough to find our bags. Location is solid and atmosphere is top tier. HUGE lively bar with lots of TVs. 2 for 1 drinks every day!

This location is known for being more of a sports bar, so it's pretty packed and busy most nights. I didn't feel too secure in the building though...coming in pretty late and having to go through the bar with no front door staff or security was pretty questionable. Also one of the guys in my hostel had a new girl in his bed two nights in a row in a non-private bunk bed which was slightly unsettling. There were also a lot of problems with wifi in the hostel and bar.

The staff are lazy and the internet never works!!!!

Wifi only works in the bar, no a/c in the rooms, bar is pretty good they have drink specials. Some of the desk staff can't be bothered others were wonderful. Luggage storage room was far too small.

Generally nice hostel with good facilities. Unfortunately nobody at the reception spoke any german (during our stay).

St. Christophers Inn is a great place to stay in Berlin. Just a few minutes walk to Alexanderplatz. There is a subway station outside the hostel, perfect! Great atmosphere, great staff, cool bar, comfy beds and nice rooms. I would definitively recommend this place and also stay here again. Cheers

LOVE St Christophers Hostel and this did not disappoint. Great place to meet new friends, awesome bar with cheap drinks and live music and perfect location! Staff are super friendly and its super clean. The only downside is there is no wifi in the rooms, but you're in BERLIN! Who needs wifi!!

By far one of the best hostels I stayed at during my trip. So easy to meet people here, they have a great bar downstairs and the atmosphere and people staying at this hostel were great. The bathrooms were okay… could have been a bit cleaner but definitely not the worst I've seen. Breakfast of tea/coffee/ cereals, toasts, meats and cheeses was included which was nice. The bar is also a restaurant so you can order food (typical bar food and burgers) whenever you want (or until the kitchen closes).

The hostel has a great vibe, specially with the bar downstairs. Great breakfast included on the proce. Cool neighboirhood, Berlin is a big city but this is a really good location, right next to a subway and few blocks away from Alexanderplatz. Only one thing I'd change: the shared showers work with a pressed button like the ones on public restrooms, so they turn off every 2 minutes until you press them again.

Superb location, great atmosphere and the free breakfast was welcoming. Wifi however was basically non existent unless used in the middle of the night and €15 for pool? Come on! No wonder I never saw anyone playing..

When I checked in I was told there was a double booking so I was moved to a female 'oasis'. The room was clean and spacious however some of the lockers were broken or had random locks with nothing inside. There was also a private kitchen just outside the room. Hostel is in the perfect location, close to Alexanderplatz. The bar downstairs has a good atmosphere. Breakfast is included - always a bonus. There is pick up from the hostel for the free walking tour, which I highly recommend.

This hostel serves up some great food at Belushi's and I liked the lockbox underneath each bed that made it very safe and secure. Overall, this hostel has more of an atomsphere of being a bar first and a hostel second. It can be harder to meet people than at other hostels since most are traveling in groups and the common area upstairs isn't a really popular place to hang out. Breakfast was decent, the iced tea tasted like kombucha and was quite good. Includes bread, meats, cereals, toast.

Great place, I'd stay there again for sure.