St Christopher's Berlin Reviews

Rosa-Luxemburg-Strasse 39-41, Berlin, Germany

Atmosphere - Good food and drink specials @ bar. Security - Our 16 bed room didn't lock. Anyone could piggyback gaining access to dorms. Which is probably how 2 in my group got robbed of all their money and credit cards maxed out while sleeping. Cleanliness - Nice beds with curtains. Showers; Low pressure with constant flow, or high pressure with push button flow Staff - German guy told us to take map and find stuff ourselves. Worst reception of the 3 years of travel.

• 1st Nov 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

A good hostel with a bar in the reception with parties all the timeb . But then you're not allowed outside after 10 with a drink which is a bit strange.

Very nice atmosphere all the time at the bar and cool staff! Dinner/lunch menu excellent!!

Really enjoyed my stay at st Christopher's. Accommodation was very good. Food and drink reasonably priced and of sound quality. Good location of hostel and easy to get to from train station. Staff helpful and polite. Would recommend to friends and stay there again.

• 27th Oct 2013

No wifi in the rooms and I was put into a female dorm when i requested a mix dorm. Not all the rooms have the 'nice' privacy curtain you see in the photos. Bar pis pretty good and the hangover breakfast (egg and bacon roll) is the bomb..

this was probably the best located hostel i've ever stayed at! in front of a metro station which shortly takes you pretty much anywhere (including a no transfer 30-40min ride to the bus station). breakfast is simple, yet good. although some warm milk would be GREAT! ;) very clean and atmosphere is always positive. but with the common area being a bar it can be pretty hectic sometimes! not for people who like to party ;)

Awesome location! Friendly staff! Nice bar and facilities. Totally worth it.

• 22nd Oct 2013
  • China

Alright location, not my favourite neighbourhood in Berlin. Very clean and up to St Christopher's standards...the bar is very lively at night but i felt like a slob walking through the crowd in my pj's to reach the common room...meh

Prime place to stay if you want to have fun everynight downstairs by the lounge. Was there for several nights the rooms were awesome and clean. Showers are common but private stalls which was also nice. Wifi is a hit and miss and mainly works in the lobby (Sometimes). I found the day staff to be quite delightful, whereas the evening staff especially male bartenders were quite rude and not friendly, could work on their customer service skills. But I would come again a nice vibrant atmosphere!

Staff weren't very friendly and didn't have a social atmosphere. I was traveling on my own and I didn't feel welcome at some times. Breakfast was too basic for what its worth. It's toast and jam... I would rather pay the 3 euro's for a better breakfast. There's much better hostels around the corner for the same price, and much more social enviroment where you will make friends and have a great time.

St Christopher's is the best hostel we've stayed at so far on our trip through Europe! We had an amazing time and extended our stay in Berlin for an extra night. The staff was awesome, especially Joe who took the time to share some insight about the city with us! You'll be lucky to meet someone as great as him! I promise you won't regret staying here!

I have canceled my booking, so I have nothing to say about the hostel except that the cancellation is efficient. It took me only one minute to cancel my booking.

The best part of our stay was the atmosphere - very easy to meet people. Lively place. Stayed 3nights, some days things were cleaner than others. The room we had was fine though.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »