St Christopher's Berlin Reviews

Rosa-Luxemburg-Strasse 39-41, Berlin, Germany

They don't have wifi in the rooms and common area is not that big and comfy to stay there if you're not consuming from the bar. Except that, everything is good enough.

great hostel with great food. Very helpful staff that assisted with a lost wallet at a dodgy night club and making the associated police report. can't thank you enough :)

The whole environment is good especially if you love party and sports. What I want to say is that the staff gave me the wrong train schedule to the airport. I had to wait at the train station for about 45 min and I missed my flight. It was a horrible day for me... Better if you check it yourself..

The place is awesome! I highly recommend this hostel for a wonderful and enjoyable stay in berlin!

Nice hostel! Really nice bar and good atmosphere.

• 22nd Dec 2014

Good things: The hostel is very nice. There is a bar in the first floor and it's amazing. The bathrooms are always clean and the rooms too. The staff is very cool and helpful. You always have where to charge your smartphone. Bad things: they dont take a look in your passport in the check in, so they dont have how to help with someone be stolen. The WiFi doesnt work in the rooms of the second floor so you need to go down.

• 22nd Dec 2014

Well I really dislike the cleanliness of this hostel. Every day u can smell something...like..mold or something on the corridor. The bathrooms...aweful...There's unisex/male/female but the MALE ones just openned after 2 days of my staying there. The Unisex ones are aweful..u can see every kind of hair and dirtness..

No kitchen there but the restaurant is great and cheap, besides, there are a lot of options for eating in the city for really good prices. Breakfast is also good

I've stayed at a lot of hostels but this one's environment is the best I've ever seen. The lobby/check-in place was a bar which was confusing at first but ended up being so convenient.

I was more than pleased with my stay at St. Christopher's!! From the beginning I felt so welcome! I also was happy to have the common area as a bar. Jason, the bartender, was so wonderfully kind and gave me so many great recommendations for things to do (and he showed me the greatest kebab place around the corner from the hostel!). Would I recommend this hostel, absolutely yes!!! Next time I am in Berlin, I'll be staying here!

I highly recommend this hostel to anyone looking to visit Berlin. It is located right next to a U-bahn stop and you can easily get around the city that way. Breakfast is included and the staff is extremely helpful. The only complaint I have is that wifi is only available downstairs in the bar-- where it makes it hard to skype or call someone at night. Other than that, it was a great stay.

• 17th Dec 2014

Really good location, really good bar scene with full guests and walk-in customers as well. Staff was ok.. My single ensuite room, was nice, clean and basic. Only a single bed, one wardrobe and a small bathroom. No tv, no internet in the room. It was easy to sleep at night, no noise to me. They need real pillows, like the ones people use in their homes:) They were too thin and you hardly sleep on them. No internet in room, good place to meet people. They make good burgers

I recommend to stay in this place. It has everything you need to have a good travel and also to relax, with a good bar and atesemos burguers and beers!

We were loud, messy and annoying... And they still were very nice! The staff are great and the bar is awesome!

Really nice place! A little bit hard to find though (The directions were "Take off at Alexnderplatz and walk the remaining distance")... The elevator wasn't working from time to time. Otherwise, everything was great! Nice staff, nice atmosphere, wonderful breakfast, cool bar! The hostel was clean and quiet, and it seemed quite safe. Definitely recommend it :)

All good, thanks

This place was ok for a chain hostel, as a solo traveler bar area is a little hard to meet people. No kitchen or lounge and wifi only works in the bar.

First time I"ve had to check in at a bar! The rooms were very nice, privacy curtains with lights in the bunk, and crates under the bed for bags. Breakfast decent, can't believe how cheap it was, St. Christopher hostels in other cities are much more expensive. I wish I stayed here for more than one night so I could have enjoyed the bar/club.

The hostel is great! It's located literally two steps away from the underground and not far away from the center. The rooms were clean and seemed secure. I had to open a couple of doors to get to my room, so even though it was a dorm, not everyone could enter. The breakfasts were nice and free, which was awesome. The bar there was very cool. If you're looking for a cheap place with wonderful atmosphere to stay in Berlin and meet people, St Christopher's Berlin will be a perfect choice.

Hostel's location is very close to city center. Also staff is very helpful . The room and bathroom was so clean . I think here much better than other hostels .they have free locker service.and. They provided us free walking tour.