St Christopher's Berlin Reviews

Rosa-Luxemburg-Strasse 39-41, Berlin, Germany

This hostel is very good. I can only recommend. I stayed in a 6-bed female dorm, but it was in an Oasis area with only one more dorm, so we had a shared bathroom and kitchen only for two rooms. In fact I didn´t meet anybody in the common area during my stay. Downstairs there is a pleasant, vivid pub. I´m not a particularly social girl, but I think people who like to meet others would enjoy it very much. Even I liked the buzz (still no noise in the room). And U-bahn just in the front! Brilliant!

Thanks for the review! I'm glad you had such a great time and hope you will come and stay with us again the next time you are in Berlin!

Stay here. Great bar, great atmosphere.

very well!!!