St Christopher's Berlin Reviews

Rosa-Luxemburg-Strasse 39-41, Berlin, Germany

Great hostel, very lively atmosphere, has its own bar downstairs. Bit far from the center of Berlin, but the metro stop is literally right outside the front door, so that isn't too big of a problem.

Good location, good dorm setup, no kitchen for budget-minded cooks, nor common room besides the bar. After a chat with bar staff about my ongoing stay as a guest, I was charged full price for food after my guest key was acknowledged and refused to remedy their error, nor offer an alternative, after change was given- "there is nothing we can do". In all fairness, the staff all appear in their 20s and seem preoccupied with other issues at hand. Overall a good choice for a large chain hostel.

The bar was excellent.. As a solo traveller I met loads of cool people. Berlin is a great city and when I return I will definitely be staying at St Christophers Inn

Everything was perfect. Though I would hate to get locked in the showers.

St. Christophers is a rather large hostel, which can be a bit overwhelming, but the place was very clean. I did enjoy the bar downstairs as there were always a lot of people and games to watch. My biggest complaint was that all of the hair dryers on my floor were not working, but I was able to go to another floor to use those. The hostel is also a little far from the main sights, but there is a metro right outside the hostel that can get you anywhere pretty quickly.

You have to stay here if you're in Berlin. The staff are all sound and happy to help and it's near most things to see. No common room but the bar downstairs is where to meet people to go out with. I just wish there was a kitchen but it's still an absolute steal

Pretty good at best. Decent hike to good clubs. Staff was very good but bartenders were horribly slow and bar downstairs was more of a sports bar than a social hall

If I am ever back in Berlin this is where I will stay. Awesome location, it has everything you need and the curtains on the bed were an awesome bonus.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. It's great you thought our location is "awesome". We are in walking distance of many of the main sites with a Ubahn station right outside the door. We know how important it is to be right in the heart of the action! We look forward to your next visit!

The best ! I always get a St Christopher hostels I really recommend for everyone.

Thanks for the review! It's fantastic you like St Christopher's so much, we do too! We have hostels in many different locations across Europe, including Barcelona, London, Paris, Amsterdam and of course Berlin. The next time you visit one of these fantastic locations, we hope you will choose us again!

Perfect Situation, nice staff, loved this hostel!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It's great you found our staff to be nice. They love their jobs and are committed to making sure our guests get the most out of their time here in Berlin. We wish you well on your travels and hope you will visit us again soon!

The people in the hostel were lovely and very helpful. The location is awesome. One annoying problem is there was only one plug in the whole room to charge stuff. Also the night before I arrived, everyone in my room was robbed by someone not even staying at the hostel, who even broke into lockers, we also discovered it had happened to a few rooms over the week. So security may be an issue. The breakfast in the morning is good and the bar atmosphere is nice if you can deal with American frat boys

• 5th Mar 2015

I stayed 5 days in berlin and I loved St Christopher's. The staff were all super friendly and when I couldn't get into my room they were very helpful. The bar downstairs is a great atmosphere and isn't just for hostel stayers the locals come to drink. It's all very god priced and the food was really good. The only thing I had an issue with was with the shower, it didn't drain all that well but well enough and you have to hold the shower handle down to get water. But I had a fantastic stay here!

we all had our electronics stolen the first night.it is a busy bar in the evenings and with so many people comming and going people can slip in.the staff was awesome though,rooms and beds were nice and easy access to busses trains and such.good food and drink in the bar and a decent free breakfast.

Really enjoyed our 2 day stay at St Christopher's Berlin. Room was very clean and big. Apartment ticked all the boxes. Staff were helpful and gave us good advice for where to go. Would definitely recommend this hostel

• 27th Feb 2015

I had a great experience at St Christopher's Berlin! The bedroom was good and clean, with wifi working everywhere! The alives shows at the weekend make this time very special and unique! Me and my friends had a very great time!

• 26th Feb 2015

Excellent hostel, even if a little pricey. Met a ton of great people here. Good location, cheap bar, decent food.

Nice place to stay for a couple of days! The breakfast is really good and the bar in the hostel is really nice!

The location was great, a 5 minute walk away from Alexander Platz and other places. The staff were friendly and helpful when asked; though the bar was busy and made it hard to talk to them. The lack of the common room wasn't the greatest if you didn't feel like partying. The rooms were good, big lockers, slightly squeaky beds, bathrooms were clean and they had awesome showers, breakfast was good, there was a variety of things. Our downfall was a loud, large school group; overall was a good stay.

Had a great stay. Easy walk into town to the Museum Island and the Berliner Dom and the hostel was right on a U-bahn station. Breakfast was also great. My only complaint was that a couple of the showers on the second floor didn't drain that well, meaning you were standing in a puddle.

Super cool, I really love the location, bar and breakfast!

• 12th Feb 2015