St Christopher's Berlin Reviews

Rosa-Luxemburg-Strasse 39-41, Berlin, Germany

awesome staff! and that is all that matters. thank you guys for everything.

Nice hostel, would recommend it to others.

Great atmosphere, subway station in front of the hostel. I had a great time !

Awesome place to stay. Would highly recommend!

• 5th Aug 2014

Nice place. Nice breakfast.

I really enjoyed my stay here. Beds were plenty comfortable and the free breakfast in the morning of rolls with a large selection of jams, cereal, fruit, and fresh coffee was perfect. The restaurant had the best potato wedges I've ever and, and a large sauce selection, including sweet chili sauce, which is very important to me and my travel companion. We were a little upset that we couldn't sit in the back courtyard but later on when we saw the mice we realized why. Belushi the cat?

I had a really good and enjoyable stay at the St Christopher's Berlin hostel. The staff were helpful and friendly, the place had a nice buzz to it, and you can't beat having a subway station bang on the doorstep. I was in a very spacious and comfortable room which had good facilities like bedside lamps, mirrors and a table and chairs. The downsides are that the common areas were a bit dirty, the sockets didn't work properly, and the lockers weren't at all safe.

• 3rd Aug 2014

Plenty of space in the dorm, lockers in the room and located right in the centre. Only problem was you can only get wifi in the bar downstairs and it is so frustratingly slow! Means you spend too long trying to research future travel plans raster than relaxing with a beer!

Thanks for the review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay

Location by the metro is nice, staff was friendly. Nice to be above a bar but there could have been more done to help people meet each other and their pub crawl started far to early. Otherwise it was a good place to stay, rooms were clean, mirrors in each room, never waited for a shower or toilet. Overall good stay!

I love St Christopher's hostels! Lots of fun. Had a great stay

Need to sort out wifi in rooms and aircon

• 31st Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

This hostel was good in terms of location and security. Guests weren't as sociable as some of the other hostels but the atmosphere was still there. I would advise bringing big padlocks for the lockers because our basic ones didn't fit and we had to buy some from reception. Staff were knowledge which was helpful. Definitely do the free city walk too.

Thanks for the review. We hope you will stay with us again in the future

Great hostel! Nice location right by the u bahn stop! Everyone was very friendly and the bar had a great atmosphere! Was traveling by myself and met so many great people! Only downside was no internet in the rooms but forced you into the common areas more so not that bad unless you really had to work.

• 31st Jul 2014

Thanks for the feedback. Wifi in the rooms is on the way ;-)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » last »