St Christopher's Berlin Reviews

Rosa-Luxemburg-Strasse 39-41, Berlin, Germany

I loved the atmosphere at this hostel. There is a bar downstairs which is a great place to socialize and meet other travelers. I went during the world cup which may have contributed to the great atmosphere, however regardless of the world cup, the staff was phenomenal. The other hostel mates that I met were great. I wish I had more time in Berlin and at this hostel.

I really enjoyed during my stay. St Christoprher's hostels is going to be excellent day by day. Just might be a more clean.

• 18th Jun 2014
  • Turkey

Thanks for your review, Glad you had a great time

for those who expect a place for sleep only, may get a bit scared by the 1st sight in the reception area, but everything is fine after room, neat and clean.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » last »