St Christopher's Camden Reviews

48-50 Camden High Street, Camden NW1, London, England

Excellent Location, and the staff is very helpful.

One of the staffs (drunk) woke me up in the middle of the night because i was in her mum's bed, while someone was in mine. It was a big misunderstood at 2am. Many drunk people walking inside the hostel. No feeling of safety. Bad breakfast. The space was not clean. one good thing: the bed was good, with plenty of pluggers.

• 22nd Aug 2014

Because the registration took very long, the staff was quite friendly and gave me something to drink while I was waiting. Good: size of the room, toilet and shower (seperated) within the room, nice bar with live-music, special prices for hostel-guests in the bar for food and some drinks. Bad: kitchen closes very early at 9pm. Even when there are 5 to 10 minutes left, it´s possible that you can´t order any more. Had to go to a bar on the street to get me some dinner :(

This was my first hostel stay, so I was a bit nervous. I really enjoyed this hostel! The rooms were clean and the bar was awesome. I was never worried about my safety and had a great time the 3 nights I stayed.

• 11th Aug 2014
  • jessicarosematthews4650

Hey there, Thank you so much for your review. We're so glad you enjoyed you stay here at our hostel, be sure to come back to stay with us again. :) St Christopher's Camden.

Great spot in Camden and friendly, knowledgable staff. Would definitely stay there again and probably try other St Christopher's around the place too. Thanks guys :)

Hello there, Thank you so much for your review, we're so glad you enjoyed you stay with us, you da bomb. Be sure to come back and stay with us :) St. Christopher's Camden.

Over all this hostel was great:free breakfest, clean, easy to get to and from... However it was the people sharing the room. We were all young people and ended up with an old drunk man...

Hey there, Thank you so much for your review, we're really glad you enjoyed our hostel. We do apologise for our other guests. Hopefully this doesn't discourage you from coming back to stay with us again :) Thanks again. St Christopher's Camden.

Good location, good bedrooms, a little bit dirty bathrooms. Chill-out room is in the basement, people don't really use it, so lacked a little the hostel environment. The hostel is just inside a pub, which is really convenient.

Hey there, Thank you so much for your review. In regards to our bathrooms I will be personally checking up on them and making sure they are up to standards. Our chill-out room is also undertaking some new changes to improve it's environment :). So big changes soon. Be sure to come back and stay with us soon :) St Christopher's Camden.

Great party hostel, excellent location in camdem town (best neigborhood in london in my opinion with cool nightlife). Good breakfast. Great bar with excellent food at reasonable prices. The pub crawls that they offer for 10 pounds are the best way to meet people and going to bars around camdem, at least the firsts nights ( the price include the entrance to five bars/discos with no line and a free shot in every one of them). They should improve the bathrooms and toiletts. I recomend this hostel.

Hey, So glad you enjoyed our hostel, and also that you enjoyed the Pub crawl we have to offer, be sure to come again for more drinks and pub crawl fun :) See you soon. St. Christopher's Camden.

Had a nice one night stay.

Thanks for the review :) glad you enjoyed your stay. See you soon hopefully :) St Christopher's Camden.

Problems with the bathrooms, and lights

• 25th Jul 2014

Fantastic hostel up there with the best, brilliant drink offers to guests.

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Wales

Hey there, We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and to have such an amazing review :) We really hope to see you soon. St. Christopher's Camden

Staff we're particularly helpful and easy on the eye. Special mention goes to Leah and Steve. Very difficult to say goodbye. Pub crawl was sick.

Hiya, We're so glad you enjoyed your stay, and I'll be sure to tell Leah and Steve about your review :) I'm sure they'll be glad to know they made a difference. Also well done for hitting the Pub crawl, hopefully you slept soundly through the morning hangover :) See you soon hopefully. St Christopher's Camden.

Pretty good place to stay. Decent beds. Good facilities and breakfast. Shower I used was weak and not hot enough but maybe the others are OK.

Hey there :), Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we're glad you enjoyed our little hostel. We'll definitely try and get our showers fixed so next time it's not so weak :) Because there will be a next time we hope ;) St Christopher's Camden

Good location with excellent transport links. Friendly staff, especially at the bar. Only negatives were how hot the room was, access to only one toilet and shower between 8 people and lack of a real common area. The bar does make up for it though. This place is more suited to groups rather than solo travellers.

Hi there, Thank for the review, in regards to the heat, we're looking on cooling the rooms down to accommodate this crazy heat wave :) Hope to see you soon :) St Christopher's Camden.

Stayed here on two separate occasions on my trip. The location being so close to St Pancras/Kings Cross made it very easy to get to, and easy to travel to any destination after. Pub downstairs has good food/drink, has a good lively atmosphere and plays great music (also live music on certain days). Not the best hostel for meeting travelers but you can meet lots of locals and quickly become friendly with bar staff. Camden is a cool area to stay, not the nicest area but good for young travellers

Heya, We're so glad you enjoyed our little hostel and bar, we're happy that you enjoyed our open mic nights too. We really hope to see you with us soon :) St Christopher's Camden.

For bar crawls and night life - amazing location. Hostel itself has a priority on pub first place, then you realize there's a reception somewhere at the bar :) Shower is crazy too - either too cold or too hot, no way to control. Rooms are great though, free WiFi, breakfast nice. I'd totally recommend this place - you'll have fun in Camden for sure!

Well Hello, I'm glad you enjoyed our hostel, and also the pub crawl. We'll be looking into the showers and fixing them a.s.a.p. :) We hope to see you again. St Christopher's Camden.

Was a great time!

• 19th Jun 2014

We're glad to hear you had fun, join us again :) St Christopher's Camden

Highly recommended

The first floor room was very noisy on a week night, the ear plugs didn't make a difference. Didn't like the shower, I couldn't control the temperature. Everything else was good.

• 8th Jun 2014

I really liked this hostel. If you want to stay in a happening part of central London, Camden is it! The atmosphere was awesome, the pub down stairs was very nice, breakfast was great!! You got all kinds of food offered. The rooms themselves are pretty average and the bathrooms nothing short of disgusting...but its london and your there to party so...who cares! I would stay there again, really nice people there.

« first « Prev 1 2 3