8.2
Fabulous 2,981 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 2,981 Total Reviews
St Christopher's Camden Located at 48-50 Camden High Street, Camden NW1, London.
England
London 48-50 Camden High Street, Camden NW1
82% 2981
51.5359788 -0.1397323
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
10th Jan 2017

Lovely hostel, I stayed a few years ago and it was just as good this time around. Great location in camden and good amount of space in the 6 bed dorms. No kitchen but there's a mini fridge/microwave. Showers in the dorms are pretty terrible though, not much pressure and luke warm. You're better off booking through their website, you get free breakfast that way. Definitely recommend the hostel, I'll be back!

• aimeenicholls8446
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
8th Jan 2017

Stayed two nights, very good location, amazing staff, very friendly! Clean and tidy comfy beds. Definitely would stay again!

• nileshsborse7861
  • India, Male, 25-30
24th Dec 2016
5.7

Hi, Overall experience was good for what I had paid for. However, the manager at the hostel is extremely arrogant and most of the staff is unaware of processes. All the staff except manager are helpful. My security card failed twice and had to take it to busy reception and wait for ages to get back. Regards

20th Dec 2016
8.0

Not a bad place to stay honestly. My only recommendation for this place would be to hire dedicated staff for only the hostel and dedicated bar/waitstaff for the restaurant. Having to wait 10 or more minutes to check in to the hostel while the receptionist is serving beers is not exactly what I was expecting. Vice versa for others waiting on a beer.

• England, Female, 18-24
19th Dec 2016

It's a good place to stay. Meet some new people, it's safe and the bar is cool

• Canada, Male, 18-24
12th Dec 2016
7.1

Being from Canada, this hostel took some getting used to. Showers aren't great, and the staff seemed to be distracted with running the bar when I was first there. BUT People I've talked to said it was the best bang for the buck in London - and it's true. Make sure to use the chill room downstairs to meet people (at first it is not as obvious as other hostels) and the pub crawl is good too. Most of the staff are friendly, (Steve!) Just take the time to get to know them :)

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
2nd Dec 2016
6.6

It seems like that my room was just painted before I check in. I can smell paint all my staying. Before check-in and after check-out, you need to pay for storage room. The staff was friendly when you check in and check out. I stayed there on Friday night it was so noisy until 3 AM. I couldn't sleep until then. You have prepare your own ear plugs if you want to stay at this hostel.

22nd Nov 2016

Best hostel I've stayed at in London. It was an impeccable price. The bunk beds were only 2 high. And everything was very clean and spacious, along with great security for your bags. The people were also the best at any hostel I've gone to and the bar below is just as great. Definitely only going to be staying here from now on.

• Norway, Female, 25-30
22nd Nov 2016

Staff was very helpful and nice and the rooms were clean. Only 5 min walk to the underground station, so it is easy to get to the city centre.

31st Oct 2016

Great location. Great pub crawl. Most of the staff were ace. Wash rooms could use some restoration and air freshener, rooms could use a full length mirror. Around 945am I had the cleaning crew in my room hustling me to clear my things, I was running behind because my bags had gotten wet from shower water leaking from the ceiling in the early morning, also no good. But, overall it was a decent stay.