St Christopher's Camden Reviews

48-50 Camden High Street, Camden NW1, London, England

Thanks very much, one of the best hostel than I ever been but just to help to improve your service: You have to clean the public toilet bins more often, I been in two of toilets on the corridor and both had the toilet litter full. Didn't look very nice but I think was just after a busy day! Anyway was a very nice experience, I will recommend sure!

I and my boyfriend stayed in a 6 bed dormitory with bathroom. The room was good, but it has only a shower, the toilet is outside the room and you have to share it with other rooms. The shower isn't very good, you have to press a buttom to water flows and you cannot control the temperature. I didn''t have any problems with noise of the pub that, by the way, it is nice and cheap. The staff is very helpful and nice. It is a good hostel, but it needs some improvements.

O hostel é em cima de um bar, portanto sextas e sábados impossível dormir antes das 3 da manhã. Chuveiro com água temperatura ambiente ou seja não tome banho pela manhã pois a água é extremamente gelada. Fiquei numa beliche que quando eu me movia fazia barulho. Só gostei msm da localização.

It is very well run hostel and kept clean and secure. The bed was also comfortable and the breakfast was a nice bonus. . The only restriction was 1 shower and wc in the room which was restrictive. I think there should be a larger space for chilling out in a quiet space. However I do recognize that space is at a premium in Camden and it would be difficult to extend

• 4th Jan 2015
  • Scotland

The location is just perfect, I love Camden. It's a good area to be at, plus the metro station is 3-5 mins from the hostel. Now, the service and facilities leave much to be desired (at least, for the price you're charged for). I had booked a few nights there but when I arrived I was told I needed to change rooms and pay for a locker because I had to check out to switch rooms. Very moody, unkind and unhelpful staff at the front specially a blonde girl whose English was difficult to understand :(

This was a brilliant hostel, great value for the money. The hostel is attached to a pub, which is very lively in its own right. Hostel customers get deals on drink and food. The hostel was safe - bring a padlock and you can lock your stuff in a cage under your bed. Really hip and trendy area of London. Very convenient for Camden Market and Horse Tunnel Market.

I've stayed in two St. Christopher's brand hostels and have been pretty unimpressed both times. Nothing terrible but nothing very good either.

Nice place to stay for backpackers, with Belushi's bar on the ground floor and live music. Clean enough for this kind of travels.

This is my favourite hostel in London at the moment. The room was nice- and the bar is very cool. The chill out room is quite small, so if you don't fancy spending time in the bar it's quite limiting- still, a great hostel in a great location.

This definitely isn't the hostel to come to if you are a single traveller. The common room is in the basement and smelled a little odd so no one hung out down there. The bar attached to the hostel has good food and decent prices for beer, especially since you get a discount for staying at the hostel. They showed the NFL games on Sunday, so that definitely made me a happy traveller!

The day of my arrival, my booking was changed from a 6bed all female room in St. Christopher's Camden to an 8bed mixed dorm at their Village location. It's not an ideal situation for a solo female traveller coming off a 9.5 hr flight. Needless to say, I went with it and the village location is a bit more lively with the camden location more suited to an older crowd. At both locations, you got the bare basics and I wouldn't say they were clean, but it's cheap. Wifi was iffy too.

It's a lovely place with pleasant atmosphere with live music in the bar. Clean and warm place in heart of Camden, however the room at the main road side is quite noisy. I really liked the separate shower room for the room but I missed a kitchen to make at least a cup of tea in the afternoon. It's a good place in average.

A nice hostel with a great breakfast. Not much more to say, if you stayed at a St. Christopher's before, this one is a good one.

Hello there and thank you so much for the positive review. Nothing pleases us more than hearing our guests have had a great experience! Camden is awesome, and we are glad you really got into the swing of it! Safe Travels, Camden Team

I had an amazing time staying at St Christopher's Inn. The fact that there's a pretty lively pub underneath it is an awesome option for having/starting a night out. You can also catch the Camden pub crawl from here too... I've been on the pub crawl it's awesome. I'd definitely recommend and stay at this hostel again!

Hey there, We really appreciate your reviews and are delighted that you had a great time with us. Yey the Camden Pub Crawl is a great night out and we are lucky enough to host them each night so there is always something going on. Happy Traveling St Christophers Team Camden

Nice stay In camden. Nothing special but everything is clean and has most things you would want in a hostel

Hi There, We are really happy that you found everything to your satisfaction. Our housekeepers work hard to keep standards up. We hope you choose to visit us again Happy Travels St Chris Team Camden

A nice hostel located above the pub just 30 min walk from the centre of London. A little difficult to find, but nice staff and alright basic breakfast. Would definitely consider to return.

• 3rd Nov 2014
  • Honkan
  • Sweden

Fun hostel in cool neighborhood. Only complaint is the showers with the push button u gotta keep pressing every 10 seconds to keep the water running.

Hi, Thankyou for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it. We have had the showers looked at so that there is a longer time limit between pushing the button. We hope this helps Safe travels Camden St Christopher'sTeam

Great staff. Great location in Camden, quick walk to the Mornington Crescent on the Northern Line, which will get you to the heart of London in under 15 minutes. If you are a beer lover, it is walkable to both a Brew Dog and Camden Town Brewery! Only bads are that it is a bit on the pricey side for a hostel, theres not much of a hostel atmosphere, and if you are on the 1st floor, you may as well stay up till last call on the weekends, you won't sleep over the noise from the pub underneath

The toilets were not clean

• 24th Oct 2014

The hostel was in a great location – right on Camden High Street, 5 minute walk to the station. There were lockers under the bed and additional lockers downstairs. I really liked the chill out room. There were bean bags and books down there. Room was very clean. The staff were friendly. There is a free breakfast each morning. In addition you can buy food at the bar down stairs. I would stay again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3