St Christopher's Camden Reviews

48-50 Camden High Street, Camden NW1, London, England

Breakfast not so good and the food ends up early. The integration area is the "Belushis bar", a little bit expensive. In one day I was with two friends just waiting for another one, to getting out, and a a security man of the bar was extremely rude with us. There is no kitchen too.

Room I stayed in was very noisy with traffic outside - double glazing? Poor chill out / cooking facilities.

Not bad, but the staff looks more interested in the bar that the hostel itself. Toilets quite dirty.

They accidentially cancelled my entire booking when I only tried to cancel one night. Although the staff was very accommodating and nice, it was really frustrating having to change rooms every night and having to go to a completely go to a dofferent hostel the last night.

Best hostel in London so far.

1 2 3 Next » last »