St Christopher's Camden Reviews

48-50 Camden High Street, Camden NW1, London, England

Above Belushi's which is a great place to hang out. Also have a great lounge. Really close to a Tube station and Sainsburys, great location. Great price (especially for London). Staff was helpful but not super friendly.

Staff was hit or miss. The night manager was much more helpful then the younger staff members that lacked customer service skills. Facilities not bad, good location and Camden is a fun neighborhood to stay in.

Loved the location of St C's and most of the staff were friendly. ecurity: I didnt realise that all key cards opened all the rooms not just the room you are staying in. Once my card wasnt working and a guy who was walking by to another room let me in! - could improve brekkie and include yoghurt and fruit - we left our passports at reception however on day we were leaving was told we had to wait as the person with key not there and we had to wait. Internet and printer hard to locate in that area

• 23rd May 2013

I did really like the bar, but I think the choice of music (heavy metal) on a Tuesday night is a lot to be desired - courtesy for hostel guests. The room was clean and bed was comfortable. The room was very warm - didn't seem to be anyway to control the heat. Security was fine, there was underbed storage for bags. Location was very safe, and a short walk to Camden market. Took advantage of the breakfast (cereal & toast). The person topping things up could have been more attentive.

Overall a very good stay. I wish I could have stayed longer. Pluses: free wifi and breakfast (just toast and cereal). Nice bar area near entrance always made it feel warm and inviting. Lots of space, even in rooms w/ lots of people. Minuses: Would have liked a power outlet near my bed. I saw a big roach one night in the bathroom too, causing me to give a lower rating than it perhaps deserves (otherwise was quite clean). Camden is a fun area and isn't too far from the train station.

Great Hostel for those who want to party. Great bar downstairs. A start point for the Camden Pub Crawl. Be downstairs at 9 and get ready for the wave of drunk girls/dudes warming up for a great night. My room was nice. 8 beds, lots of people. Shower inside the room and a sink. It may get noisy at night, but they give you free ear plugs. So if you're an old GRANDMA, don't worry.

Hi there. Thanks a lot for your feedback! We endeavour to learn from your experiences so we appreciate that you took the time to leave a review. We are delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our hostel places great emphasis on the following core values; safe, secure, value, and fun. Please let us know if you think we can improve in any of these areas. We look forward to hopefully seeing you again one day! Safe travels… Regards, St.Christopher’s Inn - Camden

Excellent facilities and good breakfast.

Hi there. Thanks a lot for your feedback! We endeavour to learn from your experiences so we appreciate that you took the time to leave a review. We are delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to hopefully seeing you again one day! Safe travels… Regards, St.Christopher’s Inn - Camden

Check out too early noise in rooms in the morning

This is a great hostel. The only downside was that there were no free luggage room to store your things in!

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The noise from the bar at night was a little loud for the room we were in. The room itself was really nice though. The beds were pretty comfortable, and it was really nice to have a shower and bathroom right inside the room. The rooms were fairly big too, so we didn't feel too crowded. The location isn't the greatest, but the food and bar attached to the hostel are pretty nice, and we got a discount on the food there which was great!

This was a nice hostel, I loved the location and the staff was really nice and helpful. Belushi's bar downstairs was awesome, and I liked that they also had a lounge aside from the bar. The rooms were alright, clean and nice enough for me, but not the best I've stayed in. We stayed there for 8 days, and it was perfect for us. We were in the 8 bed dorm style.

I like the second room better! Because the 1st floor wasn´t nice in open mic night after a long long journey. The staff is very helpful and kind. Thank you.

Great location by the Camden market. Common room was empty the night I was there. Overall a decent hostel, although the bunks dint give you a whole lot of room to sit up

It's a really nice hostel. In the main street of Camden Town, for me the location is really good either the room.

• 4th May 2013

IT was a decent stay. Good location. Average in terms of cleanliness and safety. There was a guy staying in the room who was not supposed to be in the room, so they could be more watchful. Noise levels are not too high in the 2nd floor where I was staying.

• 3rd May 2013
  • India

I just love to stay here when i'm visiting London.

• 29th Apr 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Hi There, Thanks for taking the time to leave us your thoughts. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us!! We look forward to hopefully seeing you again soon! Safe travels… St-Christopher's Inn, Camden

A perfect stay thank you 100% very comfy great first hostel stay very welcomig and great surf theme from a fellow surfer!

• 29th Apr 2013

The bathroom floor could have been cleaner. The window in the double room didn't shut properly, making the room a little cold on one of the cold nights. In room 8 it would be useful to have smaller lamps in the room so people arriving late at night don't need to turn on the roof lamps. Overall it was good value for money. Staff friendly and helpful. Thanks!

• 25th Apr 2013
  • Finland

There was unclear situation with beds, people occupied them random despite numbers given at reception.

• 24th Apr 2013
  • Russia

I always look for st. Christopher's hostels first! Consistently the best in London!

• 17th Apr 2013