St Christopher's Camden Reviews

48-50 Camden High Street, Camden NW1, London, England

The room was too small for a private room. Cleaning should be more efficient. Good staff. Great location.

I had a great experience there! Lucy was fantastic and very welcoming. Great location, definitely no complaints what so ever. Thanks so much!

Very good positiion, near to Camden and to 2 Underground stations. Has no the typycal Hostel atmospheare (the chill out room is small and not that welcoming, no chance to cook your own meals), but it is located in a Pub. This made my staying charming and authentic. I was sleeping in a 8 bed dorm with some of the guys in the crew of the hostel that had their 24 h shifts timing, and sometimes got back in the room very late and drunk and noisy.

• 22nd Sep 2014

A great hostal! It's above a bar that you can chill out, drink, eat and meet people. When I was there there was also open mic night and there were people who really are musicians and could sing and beatbox and play instruments, boy! Also, when you're staying there you get 25% off food and there are other specials. Didn't eat breakfast because it's only from 7-9am. The location is great, just a 5 min walk to Camden Market and with the northern line right around the corner to get to the city cente

Cold shower, no curtains on the windows and you have to pay for secure luggage storage. But free wifi and the other travellers were good fun.

• 16th Sep 2014

Had the most pleasant stay St Christopher's Inn.. The staff were amazing! I highly recommend staying here. I know I will be back! Close to the markets, two train stations either side of you! Honesty the best place to stay. Clean, safe and you will have a great time.

Excellent Location, and the staff is very helpful.

I had a fantastic time here! The only problem was that the lockers were not working however there were lockable boxes in the bedrooms that were fine. I was travelling on my own and found it easy to meet people here. An added bonus is free laundry! I would stay again for sure

One of the staffs (drunk) woke me up in the middle of the night because i was in her mum's bed, while someone was in mine. It was a big misunderstood at 2am. Many drunk people walking inside the hostel. No feeling of safety. Bad breakfast. The space was not clean. one good thing: the bed was good, with plenty of pluggers.

• 22nd Aug 2014

Because the registration took very long, the staff was quite friendly and gave me something to drink while I was waiting. Good: size of the room, toilet and shower (seperated) within the room, nice bar with live-music, special prices for hostel-guests in the bar for food and some drinks. Bad: kitchen closes very early at 9pm. Even when there are 5 to 10 minutes left, it´s possible that you can´t order any more. Had to go to a bar on the street to get me some dinner :(

This was my first hostel stay, so I was a bit nervous. I really enjoyed this hostel! The rooms were clean and the bar was awesome. I was never worried about my safety and had a great time the 3 nights I stayed.

• 11th Aug 2014
  • jessicarosematthews4650

Hey there, Thank you so much for your review. We're so glad you enjoyed you stay here at our hostel, be sure to come back to stay with us again. :) St Christopher's Camden.

Great spot in Camden and friendly, knowledgable staff. Would definitely stay there again and probably try other St Christopher's around the place too. Thanks guys :)

Hello there, Thank you so much for your review, we're so glad you enjoyed you stay with us, you da bomb. Be sure to come back and stay with us :) St. Christopher's Camden.

Over all this hostel was great:free breakfest, clean, easy to get to and from... However it was the people sharing the room. We were all young people and ended up with an old drunk man...

Hey there, Thank you so much for your review, we're really glad you enjoyed our hostel. We do apologise for our other guests. Hopefully this doesn't discourage you from coming back to stay with us again :) Thanks again. St Christopher's Camden.

Good location, good bedrooms, a little bit dirty bathrooms. Chill-out room is in the basement, people don't really use it, so lacked a little the hostel environment. The hostel is just inside a pub, which is really convenient.

Hey there, Thank you so much for your review. In regards to our bathrooms I will be personally checking up on them and making sure they are up to standards. Our chill-out room is also undertaking some new changes to improve it's environment :). So big changes soon. Be sure to come back and stay with us soon :) St Christopher's Camden.

Great party hostel, excellent location in camdem town (best neigborhood in london in my opinion with cool nightlife). Good breakfast. Great bar with excellent food at reasonable prices. The pub crawls that they offer for 10 pounds are the best way to meet people and going to bars around camdem, at least the firsts nights ( the price include the entrance to five bars/discos with no line and a free shot in every one of them). They should improve the bathrooms and toiletts. I recomend this hostel.

Hey, So glad you enjoyed our hostel, and also that you enjoyed the Pub crawl we have to offer, be sure to come again for more drinks and pub crawl fun :) See you soon. St. Christopher's Camden.

Had a nice one night stay.

Thanks for the review :) glad you enjoyed your stay. See you soon hopefully :) St Christopher's Camden.

Problems with the bathrooms, and lights

• 25th Jul 2014

Fantastic hostel up there with the best, brilliant drink offers to guests.

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Wales

Hey there, We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and to have such an amazing review :) We really hope to see you soon. St. Christopher's Camden

O hostel é muito bem localizado (próximo ao metrô). Entretanto, eles não recolhem os lixos do quarto e do banheiro, e não limpam o chão do quarto, ou seja, fica MUITO sujo. O banheiro é horrível. O box alaga e você tem que tomar banho com aquela água nojenta nos pés. O Café da manha vai só até as 9 da manha o que é absurdo! Não gostei e não indico esse hostel para ninguém.

Staff we're particularly helpful and easy on the eye. Special mention goes to Leah and Steve. Very difficult to say goodbye. Pub crawl was sick.

Hiya, We're so glad you enjoyed your stay, and I'll be sure to tell Leah and Steve about your review :) I'm sure they'll be glad to know they made a difference. Also well done for hitting the Pub crawl, hopefully you slept soundly through the morning hangover :) See you soon hopefully. St Christopher's Camden.

« first « Prev 1 2 3