St Christopher's Edinburgh Reviews

Above Belushis Bar, 9-13 Market Street, Edinburgh, Scotland

Very dirty common areas. Poor plumbing with toilets that barely flush, breakfast very ordinary - they ran out of plates and bowls and took ages to replace them. My room very smelly and stuffy. Rooms are tiny. Staff dies treated. One of the worst hostels I've ever stayed in.

• 6th Apr 2014

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am sorry to hear that you had a few problems during your stay. Unfortunately due to the building being quiet old the plumbing isn’t the best and the toilets can be a bit tricky. We have recently purchased more plates and bowls and are looking at new ways to make breakfast better. Thank you again for your feedback. Safe travels. Edinburgh team

Very nice hostel, nothing really to complain about. The one lady working there was very nice and spent a long time helping us book our Loch Ness tour. Quiz night was fun and we felt comfortable there.

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Edinburgh and hope that your trip to Loch Ness was just as enjoyable. I will pass on your compliments to our ‘Quiz Master’. Happy travels!

If you want to party, this your hostel. If you want to recharge and relax, this is NOT your hostel. I only stopped over one night and I wanted to literally recharge all my things, take a shower, get organized and you just can't do that in this space. Ask for a bottom bunk because that's where all the outlets are.

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We do like to party at our hostel but more importantly we want all our guests to be happy and relaxed. I apologise that you did not have a relaxing experience and hope that you return one day so we can change your opinion and experience. Happy travels, Edinburgh team

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »