St Christopher's Edinburgh Reviews

Above Belushis Bar, 9-13 Market Street, Edinburgh, Scotland

I loved this hostel. Clean, good service, good food, perfect location and friendly staff. When I go back to Edinburgh, I will definitely book a room with you again.

Thank you so much for your feed back, happy to hear you will be booking again. We look foward to your return. Regards The Edinburgh Team

This hostel has an excellent location and great atmosphere. It was clean and there were lots of amenities we enjoyed, along with the fact it was easy to get to from the airport and easy to get to other places around town from. The only complaint is the no internet in the rooms-- it's 2015, so it was a bit annoying to have to trudge back and forth to check the forecast or emails. Free breakfast was much appreciated, and we felt very safe and cozy in the private double.

Hello, Glad you enjoyed your stay with us. You will be happy to learn that we have plans in the near future to upgrade our WIFI to reach all floors. We hope to see you again. Regards The Edinburgh Team

Great place! Incredible staff!

Really Glad you enjoyed your stay and our wonderful staff. Hope you stay again Regards The Edinburgh Team

Absolutely loved the place, the staff are all very friendly and accepting, jake's place which is connected to the hostel usually has live music and is a fun place to hang out at night when you finish your daily adventures! Plus if you make friends with the staff they're usually keen for a night out after they finish work!

Hello, Thanks for a lovely review, glad you enjoyed your stay and hopefully we will see you again soon. Regards The Edinburgh Team

The staff at the hostel was very welcoming and helpful! However, it was annoying that there wasn't wifi in the room, only in the bar and the chillout room. It was a little rough sharing a bathroom with ten girls, but the location was absolutely perfect. Highly recommend this hostel!

I'm really glad you enjoyed your stay and found the staff welcoming. We are sorry that you did not find the wifi to your satisfaction, we are working on improving the signal strength trough the entire building. We hope to see you again. Regards, the Edinburgh team

Good atmosphere, well priced and free breakfast. Unfortunately wifi only works in the bar but it's not that big of a deal. Well prices drinks and good food available from the bar. Showers weren't the greatest, sorry but I can't deal with having to press a button for water every 10 seconds. Other than that, I enjoyed my stay.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »