St Christopher's Greenwich

8.2
Fabulous 2677 Total Reviews

22nd Jun 2017
7.1

Not a bad hostel, but very far from the city and transportation starting adding up quick so I had to switch hostels, not a lot of stuff going on, does have a bar, and a pretty decent breakfast. Just a classic hostel. Wouldn't highly recommend

• USA, Female, 18-24
21st Jun 2017

Great place to stay when traveling through London, clean and great price! Sam behind the bar is a legend

• Australia, Mixed Group, 18-24
18th Jun 2017

Has a blast staying here!! Wish we could of stayed longer, Rooms were clean and such a great location. Great drink deals at the bar down stairs! Heath who works reception was amazing, on his day off he spent the whole day showing us around london which was super nice of him! And took us on the bar crawl which was fun, can't wait to come back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, Thank you for leaving us a great review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! We would love to see you again, Best wishes, Greenwich team.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
15th Jun 2017

I've never stayed in a hostel before and for my first time I couldn't have been happier with what I got. Awesome staff, super helpful and accomodating. Special shout out to Sam!Definitely made my time in London so enjoyable. Big thank you to all the staff!

Hi, We are so pleased to hear that you had a great first hostel experience. All of the staff will really appreciate all the kind words. Hopefully we will see you again, Greenwich Team.

• England, Female, 41+
9th Jun 2017
8.0

My only problem with staying there was the noise from the bar until 2am in the morning even with the earplugs in , really tired the next day. But the location from the station is ideal and not to difficult to find it once I got back from the 02. Good value breakfast and was able to lock my luggage in a locker in the day room which was alot cheaper than at the 02,staff were friendly, just remember to pack a towel if you wish to use the shower but I think I would prefer an ensuite room next time

• Australia, Male, 25-30
8th Jun 2017

Stayed here for a week with some friends while we were in London. Really friendly staff who were very accommodating. Sam was absolutely awesome and went above and behond. Great place to stay to meet new people and have fun. Really nice bar downstairs with discounted drinks if you stay at the hostel. Good location with plenty to do and places to go, plenty of transport options around. Would definitely stay here again.

Hello, Thank you for leaving us such a fantastic review. We love hearing from guests that have enjoyed there stay. Sam will also appreciate the kind words you have left. Best wishes from everyone in Greenwich, Safe travels!

• Portugal, Male, 31-40
8th Jun 2017
5.7

The place is noisy at almost all times. The loud music keeps you awake. The food, even though discounted, is absolutely terrible. Over cooked and burnt burgers and buns, dry chips and chicken wings from yesterday were served. The breakfast was miserable. Great location spoiled by inapt service. Keen on a drunken nigh, out for a possible fight? You are either Belushi's of St. Christopher's. Can't be both. The French bar tenter was great. The rest of the staff, very inadequate and inappropriate​.

Hello thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We can only hope the issued you had were raised with the staff so that they could resolve them whilst you were there. We believe the best hostels have bars, which is why we are all over Europe! Safe travels.

3rd Jun 2017
7.7

This hostel doubles as a bar and club so if you are there during the weekend, you better wanna be downstairs partying than sleeping for that early flight. I missed my train and took longer to get there and found the whole place closed. My fault for not checking their reception hours. But I found someone outside who was staying there and he let me in the 24 way and found a staff member to help me. They were super nice and helpful even though I messed up my booking. Thank you so much!

Hello thank you for your review. We are glad that you made it in time and the staff were able to help you out with your booking so you had somewhere comfy to sleep! We hope you stayed up and partied with us on the weekend! Safe travels :)

• Australia, Female, 18-24
3rd Jun 2017

Although a little out of tthe central, greenwich is a little touristic suburb with the tubes being great transport. A station is right outside the door. Although I found the weekend was higher priced, booking via the actual s christophers website got me a bigger discount with included breakfast. The breakfast is more decentt than most. Cleanliness was great, big showers. FREE laundry and drier. Only downfall is the squeaky wooden floors which they provide you with free ear plugs.

Hey, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a great review.It's awesome to hear great experiences coming out of Greenwich and our hostel. Hopefully we get the opportunity to see you again soon. Best of wishes and safe travels, Greenwich Team

• USA, Female, 41+
2nd Jun 2017

The staff were amazing and kind. They were very helpful and made our stay very enjoyable.