Fabulous 2,446 Total Reviews
Fabulous 2,446 Total Reviews
St Christopher's Greenwich Located at 189 Greenwich High Road, Greenwich, London.
England
London SE10 8JA 189 Greenwich High Road, Greenwich
80% 2446
51.4780286 -0.0128424
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 18-24
23rd Apr 2016
6.9

Fine place for a quick weekend stay. But if you're looking for some place quiet and a good night's rest, this is not the best option. Price for location was great.

• Czech Republic, Male, 31-40
17th Apr 2016

I was satisfied. Good location, friendly staff, clean rooms, breakfast included. I can recommend.

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay and our free breakfast was to your liking. It's great that you found our staff friendly during your time here, we will pass on your kind words to them! Safe travels, the St. Christopher's Greenwich team.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
16th Apr 2016
5.4

Wouldn't advise staying here. St Christopher's Greenwich. Annoyingly outside of the city, unenthusiastic staff, noisey place. Terrible breakfast, Just a bit disappointing overall really

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are very sad to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We are sorry you did not find our location convenient for you, did you know that we are only 2 stops from London Bridge on the overground? It's unfortunate that you didn’t find our breakfast quite to your liking. Most of our guests really enjoy our our free breakfast buffet, but we can certainly appreciate that it’s not always possible to satisfy everyone’s tastes, nor meet everyone’s dietary requirements. Safe travels, the St. Christopher's Greenwich team.

• althaurc
  • USA, All Female Group, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
11th Apr 2016
8.0

Got to love st. Christopher's, always pretty clean and good food at the bar. This was the cleanest Christopher's I have stayed at. The people were real cool and the bar had a really good vibe, wish we could have stayed longer!

Hi there, thank you for your nice review! We are so glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that our level of cleanliness lived up to your expectations. We hope to see you again, and hopefully you can stay longer next time! Safe travels, the St. Christopher's Greenwich team.

• andreapibiri8031
  • Italy, Male, 41+
6th Apr 2016

good breakfast, great value

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you made the most of our free breakfast buffet! We know how important it is to start your day off right before going and exploring London! Safe travels, the St. Christopher's Greenwich team.

20th Mar 2016
5.7

I was decent for the time I went. I knew that I was leaving early in the morning and specifically asked if I was able to check out, down in the bar area where I checked in, at 6:15 am. The lady checking me in assured me it would be fine. I proceeded to go through the door to the bar area in the morning but it was LOCKED. NOBODY told me it was locked or that the bar area was closed until 7am. I went out the back, knocked on the door. The lady was pissed at me and didn't get my deposit on a towel.

Hi thank you for leaving us feedback. We have contacted you directly for further information regarding the issues that arose during your stay with us. Kind regards, the St. Christopher's Greenwich.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
19th Mar 2016
6.9

Greenwich, where the hostel is situated, was lovely! However, I visited in winter and didn't have such a good experience at the hostel. There weren't many guests, most of which were work seekers and not so interested in sightseeing and mingling with a tourist. Also, I wish that the staff had the good sense to not put me in a room with middle-aged men... Some things you'd rather wait till you're older before seeing. Otherwise, I can only imagine how great a hostel it would be in summer!

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We love to hear our guests feedback, helping us make constant improvements for all. We are pleased to read that you found us situated in a great area. We do our best to ensure our guests are situation correctly, we will keep your comments in mind. Hope to see you back in the summer! Thank you, The St. Christophers Greenwich team.

• cozmik_faerie
  • England, Female, 25-30
16th Mar 2016
8.0

Obviously this hostel is not in central London- tho' it is super easy to get there on the dlr or overground. If you're wanting to stay in Greenwich cheaply this hostel is great for that & is great value for money, overall. Biggest bug bear was that I couldn't find a plug to charge my phone in my room? Luckily I'd thought to pack my power bar (as I was only there for one night). The staff were super friendly and helpful, and very smiley.

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay and found it easy to get into Central London! We appreciate your comments about our staff, we will be sure to pass on your words to them!

12th Mar 2016
6.3

Be aware that the hostel is above a bar that can rather loud and busy. It didn't bother us much, but we weren't in London to party. The bathroom facilities are minimal, but feel surprisingly safe as a woman using co ed bathrooms. The privacy is good. The rooms and beds are good. A bit tight, but security is available. The staff was great with all our tourist questions and we're really informative. The food from the bar was phenomenal and the discounts from staying are great!

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to read that you felt safe during your stay with us. It's so great to read that our staff were super helpful and were able to answer all of your questions! We will be sure to pass on your kind words to them. Happy onward travels, the St. Christopher's Greenwich team.

• England, Female, 25-30
11th Mar 2016
7.7

Pros - Cheap, perfect location for the Greenwich DLR, separate door away from Bar, able to store luggage for fee before room allocation,huge roomy lockers under bed and the plugs and USB plug by the bed was a great plus for me. Cons - noisy bar (no earplugs supplied as per other reviews), pest control boxes under beds, left hand shower broken so water pours everywhere,despite checking in online still was unable to get my key until after 2.

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad you found our location handy during your stay. We keep extra earplugs behind reception, so if you ever return and cannot find any in your room, feel free to come down to reception! We are sorry you had to wait to go up to your room, we like to give our cleaners enough to thoroughly clean the rooms before check in time to ensure a high standard of cleanliness is met. We hope to see you again, the St. Christopher's Greenwich team.