St Christopher's Greenwich Reviews

189 Greenwich High Road, Greenwich, London, England

2045 Total Reviews

Everything at the hostel was great - nice rooms, great showers, a fun bar and restaurant downstairs. The only downside is Greenwich being a bit outside of the city.

I have been staying at St Christopher's Inn Greenwich every Monday night for a year now. I would recommend this Hostel to anyone. Staffs are very very welcoming and friendly.

• 10th Nov 2014
  • Mauritius

Location is ok. The showers are nice. Beds are clean and I like the breakfast but it goes downhill from there. The place is cheap for a reason. Rarely see any staff around other than the ones at the bar. No power outlet in rooms, forcing you to go down to the "chill-out" area in the basement which is small, packed with luggage and smells with a clogged toilet. only pick this place if you are really on a tight budget.

Greenwich is a bit far out of the main bit of London, I didn't know this, but the hostel was good, could do with a kitchen or something other than a kettle on a shelf, but all in all great hostel for the price :)

Fantastic place! Run like a business not a summer camp. Great deal in the restaurant and very easy to get to! I highly recommend.

The hostel location is fantastic; it is just outside the DLR Greenwich station and only a 10-15 minute walk from all the major Greenwich attractions: Cutty Sark, Greenwich Markets, Greenwich Parks and Royal Observatory. Overall the facilities and security offered by the hostel are good; I like the lock up cages under the beds that are big enough to put an entire suitcase in! Excellent value for money.

Very good hostel, closer to central London that I thought only took me 7 minute to get to the centre. Beds are great, Staff a efficient and the living is easy.

• 2nd Nov 2014
  • Scotland

great stay, fine place to stay in Greenwich, close to Greenwich Park and good hub to get wherever else in London. Nice atmosphere in pub downstairs, great music! I will definitely come back soon and don't think I will book any other hostel in London!

a bit out of centre but very good value. Rooms were spacious, beds comfy (especially liked the UK,EU sockets next to each bed), bathrooms and toilet clean and big enough. The internet was rather weak in the rooms though but still better than many other hostels.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels. The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

The staff were so helpful and went out their way to make me feel welcome! The place as a whole was great fun, great people, really clean, and in general a lovely place to be! I will definitely be coming back for a second visit!

• 24th Oct 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. We look forward to seeing you again! Happy travels! The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

I paid 10 pound for 1 night and it was great!!! I heard reviews about scummy places in London for 10 pound a night but this was a great hostel and i got it at a great rate.

• 21st Oct 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Happy travels! The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

While there's only a microwave and a kettle in regards to kitchen facilities, the price of the hostel if EXTREMELY reasonable in regards for what you pay for. I highly recommend this hostel if you are traveling on a budget but don't want to compromise on quality.

Thank you very much for leaving a review! We look forward to seeing you again. The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

This hostel was in a weird area away from central london. the stairs were very narrow and it was creepy. i wasn't able to sleep because there were weird people around me. i would not recommend this hostel. it was cheap but i would stay some where else

Thanks you for your feedback! We are very sorry to read that your experience with us was not what you expected. The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

This felt like a safe place to stay and was ideally located for Greenwich and also for transport to London city. If you do not want to spend your time at the bar downstairs (which had a lots of atmosphere, really was thriving on the friday i was there) there is not much atmosphere in the rest of the hostel. The staff also tend bar so are over worked. I tried to talk to them about a bed change but couldnt get their attention. Not their fault, the hostel should employ someone for the hostel only!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We welcome suggestions and they will be taken seriously. Happy travels. The St Christophers Greenwich Team

Nice Hostel, the Bar downstairs is fun and they serve good food.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Enjoy the rest of your travels. The St Christophers Greenwich Team

the guy whos doing breakfast needs to look for another job its seems......and the guys cleaning the rooms could do with a little more love and care...but otherwise it was fine...would come again if i had the chance...thanks

• 8th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Enjoy the rest of your travels. The St Christophers Greenwich Team

First time staying in a st. Christopher's and I wasn't really impressed. Staff was pretty hit or miss there was one really helpful guy when I was checking out but besides that they were more concerned with the bar. Greenwich was a bit out of the way but a really lovely place to be. Hostel was generally pretty clean but they have those stupid showers that just have the push button and no temp control and the room was so hot because the windows only open a couple inches.

Outstanding value for money.very friendly and helpful staff.good shower vacilities.this is an inn so be prepared for a little music noise till late but really was no problem for me (always traval with ear plugs) also includes breakfast 7am/9am.well recommended.close to rail station and 10 mins walk from the cutty sark and royal greenwich obsevatoty.

• 5th Sep 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a fantastic review! Happy travels. The St Christophers Greenwich Team

Great location next door to the train station. The staff were helpful and friendly and I thought that my stay was very reasonable. I would definitely stay there again.

• 24th Aug 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! Enjoy the rest of your travels. The St Christophers Greenwich Team

Lack of power sockets was an issue. Especially considering leaving my phone charger in the shared socket over night resulted in it being stolen. The room I was was in is in need of some tlc. The hostel could be a little gem if it was brought up to the standard of the others in the chain. Nothing a clean and a lick of paint wouldn't handle.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! The issues raised have been looked into. Happy travels! The St Christopers Greenwich Team

« first « Prev 1 2 3