St Christopher's Greenwich Reviews

189 Greenwich High Road, Greenwich, London, England

2052 Total Reviews

I've been to many hostels before, but never in the UK. While some of the facilities were pretty convenient (USB charger slots on every bunk, night light on every bunk) others weren't as much. Our dorm had only a small roof window which had to be open all night (and that at the end of November). Some of the bunks inevitably end up in the draft (and I did leave the hostel sick afterwards). Showers were a disgrace and not enough for the amount of people, as were the toilets.

• 23rd Nov 2014

Excellent place to stay! Staff beyond brilliant and helpful!

Good hostel, great location for Greenwhich, fun bar!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review! Happy travels! The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

Very clean with good value and great atmosphere. The location was very near the train so it is easy to get to. The staff was AWESOME - very friendly and helpful. Enjoyed hanging out and eating at Belushi's Bar where I was given a discount on my meals because I was staying at the hostel. I would definitely recommend this place to friends and hope to return.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave an awesome review! We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels. The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

The staff ( I recall Rebecca

• 21st Nov 2014

Thank you for the great review! We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels! The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

Everything at the hostel was great - nice rooms, great showers, a fun bar and restaurant downstairs. The only downside is Greenwich being a bit outside of the city.

Thank you for the great review! Happy travels! The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

Considering the price we paid, it was ok. They have good rooms and the location is fine, only a few steps from the rail station. My main concerns were regarding cleaness of the toilets and showers. During the 4 days we stood, I haven't seen any cleaning at all. I used the toilet from the bar, much cleaner. Staff were gentle but they are more concerned about the pub than the hostel (maybe it is too much for them to deal at the saw time). I wouldn't stay there again.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear your disappointment regarding the cleanliness, normally our showers and toilets are cleaned several times a day. We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels. The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

I have been staying at St Christopher's Inn Greenwich every Monday night for a year now. I would recommend this Hostel to anyone. Staffs are very very welcoming and friendly.

• 10th Nov 2014
  • Mauritius

Thank you very much for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again soon. The St.Christopher's Greenwich Team

Location is ok. The showers are nice. Beds are clean and I like the breakfast but it goes downhill from there. The place is cheap for a reason. Rarely see any staff around other than the ones at the bar. No power outlet in rooms, forcing you to go down to the "chill-out" area in the basement which is small, packed with luggage and smells with a clogged toilet. only pick this place if you are really on a tight budget.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear you were disappointed with some of our facilities, we will take your criticism on board and look to improve. We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels! The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

Greenwich is a bit far out of the main bit of London, I didn't know this, but the hostel was good, could do with a kitchen or something other than a kettle on a shelf, but all in all great hostel for the price :)

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are sorry to hear you were disappointed that we have no other cooking appliances, we do try to make up for this by offering 25% off all food in the bar. Enjoy the rest of your travels. The St Christophers Greenwich Team

Fantastic place! Run like a business not a summer camp. Great deal in the restaurant and very easy to get to! I highly recommend.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review! We are happy to hear you had a good stay. The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

The hostel location is fantastic; it is just outside the DLR Greenwich station and only a 10-15 minute walk from all the major Greenwich attractions: Cutty Sark, Greenwich Markets, Greenwich Parks and Royal Observatory. Overall the facilities and security offered by the hostel are good; I like the lock up cages under the beds that are big enough to put an entire suitcase in! Excellent value for money.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review! We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels! The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

Very good hostel, closer to central London that I thought only took me 7 minute to get to the centre. Beds are great, Staff a efficient and the living is easy.

• 2nd Nov 2014
  • Scotland

Thank you very much for the amazing review! We look forward to seeing you soon. The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

great stay, fine place to stay in Greenwich, close to Greenwich Park and good hub to get wherever else in London. Nice atmosphere in pub downstairs, great music! I will definitely come back soon and don't think I will book any other hostel in London!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review! We look forward to seeing you again. Happy travels. The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

a bit out of centre but very good value. Rooms were spacious, beds comfy (especially liked the UK,EU sockets next to each bed), bathrooms and toilet clean and big enough. The internet was rather weak in the rooms though but still better than many other hostels.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels. The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

The staff were so helpful and went out their way to make me feel welcome! The place as a whole was great fun, great people, really clean, and in general a lovely place to be! I will definitely be coming back for a second visit!

• 24th Oct 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. We look forward to seeing you again! Happy travels! The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

I paid 10 pound for 1 night and it was great!!! I heard reviews about scummy places in London for 10 pound a night but this was a great hostel and i got it at a great rate.

• 21st Oct 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Happy travels! The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

While there's only a microwave and a kettle in regards to kitchen facilities, the price of the hostel if EXTREMELY reasonable in regards for what you pay for. I highly recommend this hostel if you are traveling on a budget but don't want to compromise on quality.

Thank you very much for leaving a review! We look forward to seeing you again. The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

This hostel was in a weird area away from central london. the stairs were very narrow and it was creepy. i wasn't able to sleep because there were weird people around me. i would not recommend this hostel. it was cheap but i would stay some where else

Thanks you for your feedback! We are very sorry to read that your experience with us was not what you expected. The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

This felt like a safe place to stay and was ideally located for Greenwich and also for transport to London city. If you do not want to spend your time at the bar downstairs (which had a lots of atmosphere, really was thriving on the friday i was there) there is not much atmosphere in the rest of the hostel. The staff also tend bar so are over worked. I tried to talk to them about a bed change but couldnt get their attention. Not their fault, the hostel should employ someone for the hostel only!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We welcome suggestions and they will be taken seriously. Happy travels. The St Christophers Greenwich Team

« first « Prev 1 2 3