St Christopher's Greenwich Reviews

189 Greenwich High Road, Greenwich, London, England

Room was above the bar so it was very loud and annoying. The wifi wasn't very good but breakfast was ok. Greenwich is cool, but you have to take a train AND subway to get to any major spots in London. I wouldn't stay here again

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your stay here in Greenwich. We do provide free ear plugs to any of our guests to help get a good nights' rest! We are glad that you enjoyed our free breakfast buffet. Safe travels, the St. Christopher's Greenwich team.

A wonderful host, friendly nice staffs very polite and they were ever willing to help and be of assistance. Location was very good less than 20 mins walk to Cutty Sarks station and less than 1 min walk into Greenwich Station. Overall great place to stay friendly positive environment.

• 25th Jan 2016
  • Scotland

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are very happy that you found the staff friendly and helpful during your stay here in Greenwich, we will be sure to pass on your kind words to them! We hope to see you back again soon, the St. Christopher's Greenwich team.

Nice place

Terrible Wi-Fi, everything else was great.

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we would be happy to let you know that we will soon be replacing our WiFi in the entire hostel! We hope to see you again soon, the St. Christopher's Greenwich team.

I did not like this place at all. The whole bar situation is confusing and the downstairs common area smelt so bad I almost threw up going down there. No big fridge and it's very dirty and gross. I stayed in Bayswater earlier The week and loved it so much more!

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay and that our facilities did not live up to your expectations. Our chill out room is cleaned at least twice twice a day but because it does get a bit of use, it can become a little dirty. Unfortunately we do not have the capacity for a large fridge downstairs, but we do our best to keep it tidy. Safe travels, the St. Christopher's Greenwich

Great stay... Really enjoyed my time.. Met good people, very social friendly environment.. Staff here are so wonderful always keep to help, with a smile i might add😉👌 rooms clean good food all needs catered for.. Really good.. Definitely would recommend this place to everyone..👌 100 %...

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so happy to hear that you had a great time with us here in Greenwich. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to our staff! We hope to see you back again soon, the St. Christopher's Greenwich team.

The only objection I have about this hostel is the routes to and from the rooms are rather long, narrow passageways and hallways, and several of the doors one has to go through open INWARDS only. If there is a fire, it will be difficult to evacuate the building quickly, if at all.

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Guest safety is our top priority, and we have many fire exits to be able to exit the building in the event of an emergency, and our staff are trained regularly on how to react in emergencies, ensuring that all guests would be able to leave the building swiftly and safely. Safe travels, the St. Christopher's Greenwich team.

Had a great night sleep, thanks. Also loved the breakfast - especially the fruit! Oh and the staff is really helpful. Already booked my next stay!

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are happy that you enjoyed our free breakfast buffet! We look forward to having you back soon, the St. Christopher's Greenwich team.

Had a great night sleep thanks.

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to read that you got a good sleep during your stay here with us in Greenwich. We hope to see you again soon, the St. Christopher's Greenwich team.

The 8 bed female dorm was unhealthily damp.

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are very sorry that you felt uncomfortable during your stay. We will take sure comments into consideration to improve for future guests. Safe travels, the St. Christopher's Greenwich team.

Everything was good. Could have givven more pillows tho. Other than that it was great.

• 31st Dec 2015
  • Malaysia

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay here with us in Greenwich. Whilst we do only have one pillow per bed, we do have some extras, so if you ever would like an extra one the staff would happily do their best to get you another one! We hope to see you again soon, the St. Christopher's Greenwich team.

far from city, so far but cheap and nice great ppl

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. If you every come back to Greenwich we would be happy to let you know that London Bridge is only an 8 minute train ride away! Happy travels, the St. Christopher's Greenwich team.

There was some problems with the Wi-Fi, sometimes it worked (but slowly), sometimes not at all. Also there were only two electricity sockets in the wall for an 8 person room. Otherwise I was maximally satisfied with everything else.

• 28th Dec 2015
  • Hungary

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry that you had problems with the wifi during your stay, unfortunately the weather has been quite bad lately which can make it play up a bit! We hope to see you again soon, the St. Christopher's Greenwich team.

really clean hostel, a little far from city, but u have the greenwich station 50mt and bus stop 20mt

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us and that our facilities lived up to your expectations. We are happy that you found our close proximity to public transport handy, and for next time, London Bridge is only an 8 minute train trip away! Safe travels, the St. Christopher's Greenwich team.

good times! great drinks, comfy bed!

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to read that you had a great time with us here in Greenwich! We hope you made the most of your guest discounts at the bar, and we hope to see you again soon, the St. Christopher's Greenwich team.

I stayed on Christmas Eve Eve and had a great time - my head is a bit sore though!

Hey there, thank you for your review! We are happy you had such a great time here! Sorry about the head! Hope our free breakfast helped clear that up in the morning! Hope to have you back again soon! The St. Christopher's Greenwich team.

Great atmosphere and staff. They were super friendly and there were always lots of guests hanging around the bar and common room. The beds are super uncomfortable but you get what you pay for. Included breakfast is a nice plus and hostel is as convenient as you can get to the DLR and not too long of a trip to central London.

I slept really well. I normally get up before 7am but this time stayed in bed until 8 :)! I had a nice continental breakfast in the morning with some juice and healthy fruit :). The staff is really friendly and the bar had a very nice buzz last night.

Hi there, thank you for leaving us such an awesome review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and made good use of the free continental breakfast! We will be sure to pass on your kind words to the staff! Happy travels! The St. Christopher's Greenwich team.

My rating is pretty low only because the rating that I saw at the time led me to believe that it was going to be better than I anticipated. I could only muster enough courage to shower once there because they hadn't cleaned the showers and it wasn't really warm. I acknowledge that it is a bit away from the center but I figured that was why it was so cheap... But My brother didn't seem too annoyed by the showers so it could just vary by personal taste

No comment