St Christopher's Greenwich Reviews

189 Greenwich High Road, Greenwich, London, England

My rating is pretty low only because the rating that I saw at the time led me to believe that it was going to be better than I anticipated. I could only muster enough courage to shower once there because they hadn't cleaned the showers and it wasn't really warm. I acknowledge that it is a bit away from the center but I figured that was why it was so cheap... But My brother didn't seem too annoyed by the showers so it could just vary by personal taste

No comment

was quite good but long way from o2. on web site said just a stone throw away so though this was inaccurate. thought it was next door to o2

• 2nd Dec 2015
  • British Virgin Islands

Hello, thank you so much for taking the time out your day to give us your feedback and comments, we genuinely love to hear back from our guests. We are sorry you didn't find our location as convenient as you had expected. Thanks again, the St. Christopher's Greenwich team.

I often stay at hostels and I must admit that the Christopher's Inn is one of the best ones I've ever stayed at. The area is safe and it's located right next the station. The staff are very friendly and the atmosphere in the bar is great - they offer pretty good deals on drinks btw. I didn't really use the chillroom as I'd like to hang out at the bar, but you could go there if you want to watch a film or just chillax. Oh and they have a free laundry room which was very useful. A*!

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and made the most of our central location and close proximity to public transport. Our staff love their job so it is great to read that you found them helpful and friendly during your stay. Happy onward travels, the St. Christopher's Greenwich team.

The hostel is right above a rave. Window didnt shut properly, terrible sleep. The lounge area and free breakfast were good

• 28th Nov 2015

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, its feedback like yours that let us know what we need to do in order to be the best! We are glad to read that you enjoyed our recently refurbished chill out room and our free breakfast buffet. While we do hold epic parties on the weekends, we do provide free ear plugs for all of our guests! Happy onward travels, the St. Christopher's Greenwich team.

The whole time that I was at St Christopher's Greenwich, it felt like a home away from home. Staff are friendly and accommodating of your needs. From the managers, housekeeping, kitchen and front of house staff, everyone wanted to help you feel comfortable.

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate customer feedback. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff love their job so we are glad to read that you found them friendly and helpful during your stay. We hope to have you back again soon! Happy onward travels, the St. Christopher's Greenwich team.

Everything about this hostel was great, except the people I unluckily had to share the room with. It is rather workers who live there and work somewhere else, therefore I had really grumpy and annoying person in my bunk bed. Nothing like sharing traveler's experiences. It will not be my choice again only because of this fact.

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear our facilities lived up to your expectations. We are sorry that you did not get along with your room mates, but unfortunately we cannot control why people stay here with us. Happy onward travels, the St. Christopher's Greenwich team.

The best deal I've found in London so far.

It's definitely a great hostel for the price. Great facilities and security. Staff were cool. Breakfast was also good. Only hassle was it's a bit of a distance from central London. I would stay again for sure.

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to get back to us. We really appreciate your feedback and we will be using your comments improve our hostel. It is great to see that you enjoyed our free breakfast buffet, and that you found our staff friendly and helpful during your stay with us. We are happy to hear you would stay with us again, if you do ever return we would be happy to let you know that London Bridge is only a 10 minute train trip away! Happy travels, St. Christopher's Greenwich Team.

hello to evryone at st christopher,s well i just want to say thank you all so much for my stay i had a great time down there and i will definitely be staying there again once again thanks to all the staff that work there you all do a great job thank you dave cresswell

• 12th Nov 2015

Hello, firstly thank you for taking the time to get back to us with your feedback and comments. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We are glad you found our staff friendly and helpful during your stay with us Happy travels and hope to see you again! St. Christopher's Greenwich team.

Very good administratively and the staff and the environment was perfect it is a very great value for money. l will always stays there at least for now anytime i'm in London.

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to get back to us. We really value your feedback and any comments to help us improve are always welcomed! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time here with us in Greenwich and that you found the staff and value lived up to your expectations. We will be seeing you again in London soon! All the best for your future travels, St. Christopher's Greenwich team.

clean, comfortable and great location and breakfast;-)

Super disappointed for not being able to get WiFi access in female bedroom. May be is just me but there was a strong nauseating smell throughtout the hostel. The power went off in the showers and remained like that still when I checked out 2 days later. You had to walk to the other side of the building to shower. Overall, it's an ok hostel just a night.

Hi, thanks for taking the time to get back to us and leave us a review. We have just had some decorating done and while we have all the doors open I'm afraid the smell of the paint has not completely left yet, we are very sorry for this. I'm sorry to hear about the shower, did you report the issue to any members of staff, could you explain a bit more about what you mean by the power went out,was it the showers or the lights sorry? Thank you again the St Christopher's greenwich team.

Very accommodating staff go out of their way to help you Excellent food at the bar

Hi there, thank you very much for taking the time to get back to us with your feedback and your comments, it's reviews like yours that allow us to continue to improve. It's great to read that you had a good stay with us and that you enjoyed our bar food,w e hope you remembered to take advantage of our 25% discount for hostel guests. Happy travels, the St Christopher's Greenwich team.

There was wifi advertised, when it didn't in fact reach any my room. The toilets were disgusting, the room itself was right over the bar and the noise was so bad that sleeping wasn't possibly until the bar shut (at 2am), the hostel was out of towels to rent (meaning that I couldn't shower as planned). I never saw the reception open, even at 10am, all of the dealings with the staff had to be done within the bar, which was an uncomfortable environment.

• 6th Nov 2015

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry you had issues connecting to our WiFi, it does work in all dorms and throughout the building so we are sorry you experienced this issue, could you tell me your room number so I can investigate. Our reception is part of our bar and all our staff our trained in both areas but we are sorry you felt uncomfortable in the bar, could you let me know more about what made you feel this way? Thank you the St Christopher's Greenwich team

Hamish is a legend.

Good location. Closest hostel to the O2. Bring good earplugs and sleeping pills as the rooms are above the bar. Staff unable to help me book at another St. Christopher's despite part of same company.

Hi, thanks for taking the time to get back to us with your feedback, it's always great to hear back from guests. We're happy to read our central location and close transport links suited your stay. We're sorry that we where unable to help you make your next booking, this was due to your desire to bypass a term and condition, while we do always try to help guests we are unable to authorise such request for our other branches as it is up to each sites manager. The St Christopher's Greenwich team.

for its good location and price, overall, it's a great choice to stay over for a few days and enjoy London easily.

excellent 😊 stay at few hostels this one is far the best.. Really great spot. Place is well manage, staff where absolutely wonderful, great food menu must try new burgers 🍔 list.. Great warm place to meet people and family friendly..you will enjoy stay here well recommended, food storage microwave kettle free laundry even get a iron to press you clothes😜 really felt like home... 100% ... Michael mclean

Great place to stay one,couple ,plus family friendly, would 100% recommend this hostel to everyone you must come stay..