St Christopher's Greenwich Reviews

189 Greenwich High Road, Greenwich, London, England

The hostel location is fantastic; it is just outside the DLR Greenwich station and only a 10-15 minute walk from all the major Greenwich attractions: Cutty Sark, Greenwich Markets, Greenwich Parks and Royal Observatory. Overall the facilities and security offered by the hostel are good; I like the lock up cages under the beds that are big enough to put an entire suitcase in! Excellent value for money.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review! We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels! The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

Very good hostel, closer to central London that I thought only took me 7 minute to get to the centre. Beds are great, Staff a efficient and the living is easy.

Thank you very much for the amazing review! We look forward to seeing you soon. The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

great stay, fine place to stay in Greenwich, close to Greenwich Park and good hub to get wherever else in London. Nice atmosphere in pub downstairs, great music! I will definitely come back soon and don't think I will book any other hostel in London!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review! We look forward to seeing you again. Happy travels. The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

a bit out of centre but very good value. Rooms were spacious, beds comfy (especially liked the UK,EU sockets next to each bed), bathrooms and toilet clean and big enough. The internet was rather weak in the rooms though but still better than many other hostels.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels. The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

The staff were so helpful and went out their way to make me feel welcome! The place as a whole was great fun, great people, really clean, and in general a lovely place to be! I will definitely be coming back for a second visit!

• 24th Oct 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. We look forward to seeing you again! Happy travels! The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

I paid 10 pound for 1 night and it was great!!! I heard reviews about scummy places in London for 10 pound a night but this was a great hostel and i got it at a great rate.

• 21st Oct 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Happy travels! The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

While there's only a microwave and a kettle in regards to kitchen facilities, the price of the hostel if EXTREMELY reasonable in regards for what you pay for. I highly recommend this hostel if you are traveling on a budget but don't want to compromise on quality.

Thank you very much for leaving a review! We look forward to seeing you again. The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

This hostel was in a weird area away from central london. the stairs were very narrow and it was creepy. i wasn't able to sleep because there were weird people around me. i would not recommend this hostel. it was cheap but i would stay some where else

Thanks you for your feedback! We are very sorry to read that your experience with us was not what you expected. The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

1 2 3 4 Next » last »