St Christopher's Greenwich Reviews

189 Greenwich High Road, Greenwich, London, England

Greenwich is a bit far out of the main bit of London, I didn't know this, but the hostel was good, could do with a kitchen or something other than a kettle on a shelf, but all in all great hostel for the price :)

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are sorry to hear you were disappointed that we have no other cooking appliances, we do try to make up for this by offering 25% off all food in the bar. Enjoy the rest of your travels. The St Christophers Greenwich Team

Fantastic place! Run like a business not a summer camp. Great deal in the restaurant and very easy to get to! I highly recommend.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review! We are happy to hear you had a good stay. The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

The hostel location is fantastic; it is just outside the DLR Greenwich station and only a 10-15 minute walk from all the major Greenwich attractions: Cutty Sark, Greenwich Markets, Greenwich Parks and Royal Observatory. Overall the facilities and security offered by the hostel are good; I like the lock up cages under the beds that are big enough to put an entire suitcase in! Excellent value for money.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review! We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels! The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

Very good hostel, closer to central London that I thought only took me 7 minute to get to the centre. Beds are great, Staff a efficient and the living is easy.

Thank you very much for the amazing review! We look forward to seeing you soon. The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

great stay, fine place to stay in Greenwich, close to Greenwich Park and good hub to get wherever else in London. Nice atmosphere in pub downstairs, great music! I will definitely come back soon and don't think I will book any other hostel in London!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review! We look forward to seeing you again. Happy travels. The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

a bit out of centre but very good value. Rooms were spacious, beds comfy (especially liked the UK,EU sockets next to each bed), bathrooms and toilet clean and big enough. The internet was rather weak in the rooms though but still better than many other hostels.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels. The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

The staff were so helpful and went out their way to make me feel welcome! The place as a whole was great fun, great people, really clean, and in general a lovely place to be! I will definitely be coming back for a second visit!

• 24th Oct 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. We look forward to seeing you again! Happy travels! The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

I paid 10 pound for 1 night and it was great!!! I heard reviews about scummy places in London for 10 pound a night but this was a great hostel and i got it at a great rate.

• 21st Oct 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Happy travels! The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

While there's only a microwave and a kettle in regards to kitchen facilities, the price of the hostel if EXTREMELY reasonable in regards for what you pay for. I highly recommend this hostel if you are traveling on a budget but don't want to compromise on quality.

Thank you very much for leaving a review! We look forward to seeing you again. The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

This hostel was in a weird area away from central london. the stairs were very narrow and it was creepy. i wasn't able to sleep because there were weird people around me. i would not recommend this hostel. it was cheap but i would stay some where else

Thanks you for your feedback! We are very sorry to read that your experience with us was not what you expected. The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

This felt like a safe place to stay and was ideally located for Greenwich and also for transport to London city. If you do not want to spend your time at the bar downstairs (which had a lots of atmosphere, really was thriving on the friday i was there) there is not much atmosphere in the rest of the hostel. The staff also tend bar so are over worked. I tried to talk to them about a bed change but couldnt get their attention. Not their fault, the hostel should employ someone for the hostel only!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We welcome suggestions and they will be taken seriously. Happy travels. The St Christophers Greenwich Team

Nice Hostel, the Bar downstairs is fun and they serve good food.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Enjoy the rest of your travels. The St Christophers Greenwich Team

the guy whos doing breakfast needs to look for another job its seems......and the guys cleaning the rooms could do with a little more love and care...but otherwise it was fine...would come again if i had the chance...thanks

• 8th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Enjoy the rest of your travels. The St Christophers Greenwich Team

First time staying in a st. Christopher's and I wasn't really impressed. Staff was pretty hit or miss there was one really helpful guy when I was checking out but besides that they were more concerned with the bar. Greenwich was a bit out of the way but a really lovely place to be. Hostel was generally pretty clean but they have those stupid showers that just have the push button and no temp control and the room was so hot because the windows only open a couple inches.

Outstanding value for money.very friendly and helpful staff.good shower vacilities.this is an inn so be prepared for a little music noise till late but really was no problem for me (always traval with ear plugs) also includes breakfast 7am/9am.well recommended.close to rail station and 10 mins walk from the cutty sark and royal greenwich obsevatoty.

• 5th Sep 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a fantastic review! Happy travels. The St Christophers Greenwich Team

Great location next door to the train station. The staff were helpful and friendly and I thought that my stay was very reasonable. I would definitely stay there again.

• 24th Aug 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! Enjoy the rest of your travels. The St Christophers Greenwich Team

Lack of power sockets was an issue. Especially considering leaving my phone charger in the shared socket over night resulted in it being stolen. The room I was was in is in need of some tlc. The hostel could be a little gem if it was brought up to the standard of the others in the chain. Nothing a clean and a lick of paint wouldn't handle.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! The issues raised have been looked into. Happy travels! The St Christopers Greenwich Team

Good hostel if staying in Greenwich, 30 second walk from tube station. Bar downstairs is very nice and they let us sit in it all day long as we did neccessary research on our ipad. The actually hangout area for hostel guests is in the basement with no windows, feels like a dungeon. This is where you can find a microwave but no other cooking appliances. The bedrooms rooms are clean and tidy with very comfy beds.

This is my second stay at the St Christophers in Greenwich. I would recommend this hostel to anyone travelling to London. The location is very close to the city, the facilities are excellent and the service is amasing. But most of all the staff at this hostel make it worth staying. They are extremely helpful and friendly and provide a very comfortable and enjoyable environment. They provide hostel activities which allow hostel guests to get to know each other and make the experience memor

• 9th Aug 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review! We are happy to hear you had such a good experience. The St Christophers Greenwich Team

This hostel has a lot of potential that is being wasted. Facilities are basic. The bedrooms & bathrooms are ok but there is no air conditioning, minimal ventilation & no privacy curtaining. The common area was disgusting each time we attended it. The laundry was the same & the machines don't work properly either. Breakfast was limited but ok however the crockery, cutlery & glassware were all putrid. It was visibly obvious they had not been cleaned properly and the staff couldn't care less.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant stay, we take our guests' comments very seriously and all issues raised will be dealt with. Enjoy the rest of your travels, The St Christophers Greenwich Team