St Christopher's Greenwich Reviews

189 Greenwich High Road, Greenwich, London, England

100%, can't thank the staff enough. running a great place in a great location. would be nothing without the people behind the counter though!

• 24th Feb 2015

The location is far from what I thought. I did not feel comfortable as soon as I entered the hostel. I met some girls and they felt the same. Because of the bar downstair, I couldnt really fall asleep. Luckily I stayed only for one night.

I had a great stay at St Christopher's made all the more enjoyable by the friendly staff and great facilities! Would recommend a stay here to family and friends for sure!

Hello, thanks for taking the time to write to us and let us know your thoughts. Its great to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay here with us and we will be sure to pass on your kind words to our staff. We're delighted to hear you would recommend us to family and friends and hope you enjoy the rest of your travels, the St. Christopher's team.

À buzzing bar and helpful staff. The private room was clean à bit small but high ceilings made it feel spacious. Good bed made my stay à positive experience. Would definetly comeback back.

• 18th Feb 2015
  • Sweden

Hey there, its so nice of you to take the time to leave us a review. We're really happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our beds to be nice and comfy! Its great to hear that you would consider spending more time with us in the future and look forward to seeing you again, the St. Christopher's Greenwich team.

Mice scurrying around the place and loud music until midnight. But good value for the money.

• 16th Feb 2015

Very close to Greenwich DLR Station.

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels, the St. Christopher's team.

The place is very nice and clean, however I struggled because of the location. I was eager to be in the city, and this is outside of it. This would be great for those who want to get away from the city at the end of the day.

Hi there, thanks for leaving us your feedback we're happy to hear that you were pleased with the hostel. We're sorry that our location wasn't ideal for you, if you come our way again it might be helpful to know that a quick way into the city is to use the overground which takes just 10 minuets to get to London bridge. Thanks again for your comments, the St. Christopher's team.

muito difícil achar um hostel limpo em Londres!

La gente que trabajaba en el hostel era muy buena onda y siempre te daban una mano con lo que les pedías. La atención del personal hace que pases de alto algunas cosas deficientes del hostel.

I loved this place the staff are amazing and the bar downstairs is awesome I didn't want to leave. I can't wait to come back cheers.

• 10th Feb 2015

Thank you for leaving such a positive review, its great to hear that our customers are enjoying their time spent with us and wanted to stay longer! We hope you will stay with us again next time you're in London. The St. Christopher's team.

I found the staff very helpful and friendly. While the facilities & "chill out room" could be improved, it does offer very good value for money and was clean and tidy. The hostel is located above a pub which could pose sleeping issues for light sleepers but the atmosphere was great

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review its great to hear that you enjoyed your time with us! We're sorry to hear that the chill out room didn't live up to your expectations we hope you'll be pleased to know we are currently working to improve it. Thanks again, the St. Christopher's Team.

The St Christopher is blessed with the best staff and manager that I have ever been around. They are warm, and friendly and take the time to help in ever way and make your experience at the hostel the best in their chain. Their location one block from the Thames, and the Old Ship, and the DLR beside it means easy access to London. I have had the pleasure to get to stay here on business, and its made my stay easier and doing my business. Personally I have meet new friends from around the world ,

• 5th Feb 2015

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. We're so pleased to hear that you had such a great stay with us and that you took advantage of our great location! Enjoy the rest of your travels and we hope to see you again. The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team.

I arrived 10 minutes late for my reservation, but I had the best service you could ask for, everyone I met and I spoke to the staff were excellent at all. I felt at home, always willing to take any questions, help in whatever was possible. A complete hostel with a fantastic environment and a location that makes it a visit to repeat, very tasty food, very varied breakfast. A family environment hostel where each person with a smile is a friend we will do. No negatives points. Hugs from Portugal

• 31st Jan 2015
  • Portugal

Thank you for staying with us and for you kind words in this review! Should your travels bring you back to London we would love to host you again. The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

Location & staff share the crown... Facilities & "chill out room" can b improved. Over all it was a tidy and recommendable experience.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It is great to hear you had a good stay with us. Happy travels! The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

Im Zimmer war eine (ältere) Frau, die mich belästigte und diskriminierende (nazihaft) und hasserfüllte Ausdrücke gegen weitere Mitbewohnerinnen von sich ließ; das ruinierte unseren Aufenthalt.

• 27th Jan 2015

Lovely, friendly and very helpful staff. The food is also excellent. Will definitely come back!

• 26th Jan 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review! We would be delighted to welcome you back again. The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

Staff was extremely helpful and great entertainment. The locals were were also friendly and great fun.

• 25th Jan 2015

Thank you for staying with us and for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again soon. The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

Clean, comfortable, right next to the train into central London, and nice staff. Had a great stay (over one week) and definitely recommend this hostel.

• 20th Jan 2015

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving some great feedback. It is very good to know you would recommend this hostel. We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels. The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

Absolutely brilliant hostel. One minute from the train station so very ideal location. Short walk to the town centre where there's loads of lovely little pubs

• 16th Jan 2015

Thank you for staying with us and for the amazing review! We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels. The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

Clockmakers know Greenwich as the meridian helping people all over to synchronize their clocks to GMT. Backpackers know Greenwich St.Cristopher's as the standard of accommodation for the decent traveler, an ideal balance of cleanliness, comfort, geographical location, budget price and welcoming considerate staff. To me, St.Cristopher's Greenwich is really the GMT meridian for the accommodation industry, all other hostels should follow its standards. Define GBT=Greenwich Backpackers Time!

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for taking the time to leave an amazing review! We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels. The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4