St Christopher's Greenwich Reviews

189 Greenwich High Road, Greenwich, London, England

2068 Total Reviews

I had a wonderful stay at St Christophers inn. I have stayed in many hostels all over the world but this was one of my favourites! Everyone was very friendly and i met some lovely fellow travellers. The staff were always eager to help and were lots of fun and always up for a chat! There was also a great lively atmosphere and a nice christmassy feel. The only downside was a snorer in my dorm but i was given a set off free earplugs straight away so then i didnt hear a thing. Until next time!!

• 18th Dec 2014

Una vez sabes utilizar el transporte público para llegar e irte es recomendable 100X100

• 29th Nov 2014
  • Spain

The Staff was very friendly and helpfull. The facility and rooms were very clean and tidy. The food at Belushi's was excellent and was a lot of fun and you get a discount if you stay at St.Chistopher's. I would highly recomend this accomandation to anybody travelling in this area.

• 27th Nov 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave an amazing review! We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels. The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

I love this place i will definitely be coming back. I look forward to seeing you guys in the near future.

Thank you for the awesome review! See you soon. The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

Great hostel in the heart of Greenwich, I have been very impressed, the staff were very professional with excellent attitude towards the guests and helpful in every way possible, the place is always clean, it also has a excellent food and fantastics parties. I loved this place so much i extended my stay i would definitely recommend staying here.

Thank you for the awesome review! We look forward to seeing you soon. The St Christopher's Greenwich Team

I've been to many hostels before, but never in the UK. While some of the facilities were pretty convenient (USB charger slots on every bunk, night light on every bunk) others weren't as much. Our dorm had only a small roof window which had to be open all night (and that at the end of November). Some of the bunks inevitably end up in the draft (and I did leave the hostel sick afterwards). Showers were a disgrace and not enough for the amount of people, as were the toilets.

• 23rd Nov 2014

Excellent place to stay! Staff beyond brilliant and helpful!

Thank you for taking the time to leave an amazing review! Enjoy the rest of your travels! The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

Good hostel, great location for Greenwhich, fun bar!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review! Happy travels! The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

Very clean with good value and great atmosphere. The location was very near the train so it is easy to get to. The staff was AWESOME - very friendly and helpful. Enjoyed hanging out and eating at Belushi's Bar where I was given a discount on my meals because I was staying at the hostel. I would definitely recommend this place to friends and hope to return.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave an awesome review! We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels. The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

The staff ( I recall Rebecca

• 21st Nov 2014

Thank you for the great review! We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels! The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

I loved my stay at St. Chrisptohers in greenwich. The staff in the bar are awesome they are super friendly and very knowledgable on surrounding area and travelling throughout London. I was Also very impressed with the facilities in the hostel itself. The Laundry has brand new machines and the chill out room has a great vibe there is always something going on or someone there to talk to. This hostel is amazingly clean the housekeeper francisco works very hard and he is lovely to talk to.

Everything at the hostel was great - nice rooms, great showers, a fun bar and restaurant downstairs. The only downside is Greenwich being a bit outside of the city.

Thank you for the great review! Happy travels! The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

Salle commune très petite et extrêmement bruyante le soir, vu que le bar oú se situe l'auberge est juste au dessus, surtout le wkd quand les clients dansent et sautent. Dans certaines chambres, il est également difficile de dormir avant la fermeture du bar du coup, on en rigolait avec d'autres mais il est préférable de le savoir... Chambres correctes et à ce prix là, ça reste une affaire pour 1 ou 2 nuits (à 45min du centre en transports en commun)

Considering the price we paid, it was ok. They have good rooms and the location is fine, only a few steps from the rail station. My main concerns were regarding cleaness of the toilets and showers. During the 4 days we stood, I haven't seen any cleaning at all. I used the toilet from the bar, much cleaner. Staff were gentle but they are more concerned about the pub than the hostel (maybe it is too much for them to deal at the saw time). I wouldn't stay there again.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear your disappointment regarding the cleanliness, normally our showers and toilets are cleaned several times a day. We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels. The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

I have been staying at St Christopher's Inn Greenwich every Monday night for a year now. I would recommend this Hostel to anyone. Staffs are very very welcoming and friendly.

• 10th Nov 2014
  • Mauritius

Thank you very much for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again soon. The St.Christopher's Greenwich Team

Eu fiquei 3 noites nesse hostel e posso dizer que já estive em lugares melhores. Pros: Café da manhã, limpeza (sanitários e chuveiros). Contras: limpeza (área comum - um porão no estilo "quarto do panico" - e quartos - com direito à RATOS, inclusive!), staff não disponivel 24h e não se importam com hospedes - só preocupam-se com o bar - e o "key deposit" que, ao final, não te devolvem sob o pretexto de doação - independente do seu consentimento - aos necessitados da África.

Location is ok. The showers are nice. Beds are clean and I like the breakfast but it goes downhill from there. The place is cheap for a reason. Rarely see any staff around other than the ones at the bar. No power outlet in rooms, forcing you to go down to the "chill-out" area in the basement which is small, packed with luggage and smells with a clogged toilet. only pick this place if you are really on a tight budget.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear you were disappointed with some of our facilities, we will take your criticism on board and look to improve. We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels! The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

Greenwich is a bit far out of the main bit of London, I didn't know this, but the hostel was good, could do with a kitchen or something other than a kettle on a shelf, but all in all great hostel for the price :)

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are sorry to hear you were disappointed that we have no other cooking appliances, we do try to make up for this by offering 25% off all food in the bar. Enjoy the rest of your travels. The St Christophers Greenwich Team

Fantastic place! Run like a business not a summer camp. Great deal in the restaurant and very easy to get to! I highly recommend.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review! We are happy to hear you had a good stay. The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

The hostel location is fantastic; it is just outside the DLR Greenwich station and only a 10-15 minute walk from all the major Greenwich attractions: Cutty Sark, Greenwich Markets, Greenwich Parks and Royal Observatory. Overall the facilities and security offered by the hostel are good; I like the lock up cages under the beds that are big enough to put an entire suitcase in! Excellent value for money.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review! We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels! The St. Christopher's Greenwich Team

« first « Prev 1 2 3