St Christopher's Greenwich Reviews

189 Greenwich High Road, Greenwich, London, England

No windows in the room so it was ridiculously hot in there. A guy was asleep in my bed when I turned up so I had to wait to get access. Toilets were relatively unpleasant. Was told I could check out anytime before 10am but when I tried to check out at 645 I couldn't so lost my key deposit.

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. While all our rooms have windows some are smaller skylights and we know they allow limited ventilation, we have been trying to combat the unusual heat with additional fans but are sorry this was not enough. We're sorry you were misinformed about our reception hours and will speak to staff to ensure this does not happen again, you may like to know your deposit has been donated to the Team Margot charity, The St Christopher's Greenwich team.

The staff was excellent!!!! Thank you so much for being so helpful. As far as facilities go, rooms are great, chill-out room is great, there just needs to be more ventilation in the bathrooms. Too many people take showers there everyday for there to not be something better in place. It makes the whole experience feel stuffy and gross. Also, if there were hooks and/or shelves in the showers there would be a place to put your clothes while you shower so they don't get wet on the floor.

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to get back to us with your reviews and comments. It's great to hear back from guests and we will be certain to pass on your very kind words to our staff makes their day hearing they have helped make someone's stay better. While all the showers have their own extractor fans we understand at busy times they can get warm and we are sorry for this. We hope you enjoy your onward travels, the St Christopher's Greenwich team.

Everything perfect, you must have a nice stay here

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to get back to us with your review, it's always great to hear from our guests. It's brilliant to read that you enjoyed your stay with us here in Greenwich and that our facilities lived up to your expectations. Happy travels the St Christopher's Greenwich team.

People in this hostel feel so good and relax that they can often forget that it will be better for them to socialize more. The hostel is clean and well located in a touristic area and not so far from central London.

Hi there, thank you very much for getting back to us with your review and feedback we always enjoy hearing back from guests. It's great to read that you enjoyed your stay with us here in Greenwich and that you found all our facilities lived up to your expectations. If you come to stay again you may like to join our free, friday night pub crawl that goes around Greenwich, it's a fun night out and a great way to meet other hostel guests. Happy travels, the St Christopher's Greenwich team.

Decent hostel. The beds and facilities are nothing special (although the chill-out room is pretty cool) and the location is a bit far out from the city centre, but for the price its really good. Great atmosphere in the bar and very nice and helpful staff. Great for younger travellers and people who love to party.

Hello, firstly thank you for taking the time to get back to us with your comments and feedback, we really do love to hear back form our guests. It's great to read that you enjoyed our newly renovated chill out room! If you stay again it might be helpful to know that London Bridge is just a 10 min ride away using the trains at the station next to the hostel. Happy travels and we hope to see you again the St Christopher's Greenwich team.

It's a pub with cheap rooms above. Very good location. Good drink prices. WiFi is patchy.

Todo el tiempo huele a comida en el área de dormitorios, falta ventilación.

• 6th Jul 2015
  • Mexico

J'ai passé un séjour à moindre cout, et en plus de ma visite de Londres j'ai fait connaissance d'un super village qui est Greenwich... facile pour y arriver avec ligne métro et DLR.

• 4th Jul 2015

Overall good experience. Better room ventilation would help. Nice free breakfast. No complaints really

Hi there, thank you very much for taking the time to get back to us with your feedback and comments. It's great to read that you had a good stay with us here in Greenwich and that you enjoyed our free breakfast buffet as we know how important starting the day on a full stomach is! We hope you enjoy your onward travels, the St Christopher's Greenwich team.

I enjoyed Greenwich so much! Buuut, the room was way too hot. We lived 8 girls in a small room, which was fine, with only one small window in the ceiling and one little fan. That ruined the otherwise good experience for me. Difficult to sleep and you woke up in a puddle of your own sweat. Good service, but a second fan never showed up during my four days which was disappointing. Not so clean. But better than many other hostels! You can improve and be better!

Hi, thank you for taking the time to get back to us with your feedback, it's reviews like yours that allow us to improve and offer the best services for future guests. We're very pleased to read that you took the time to explore the beautiful Greenwich. While we are trying our best to combat this usual heat we do understand that some rooms are still hot and we're sorry for this, however we are purchasing more fans to try and resolve this issue. Thank you, the St. Christopher's Greenwich team.

位置很方便,员工很友好认真负责。推荐。

• 1st Jul 2015
  • China

This hostel is getting better and better since the first Time I got there. To me, it is the best in London (among all those I visited) regarding the value for money.

Une équipe formidable toute à notre attention. Vraiment super !

• 30th Jun 2015
  • Switzerland

The temperature downstairs and in the dorm is horribly hot and stuffy. With eight females but one tiny window and a fan. Couldn't even breathe properly! Didn't have proper sleep those nights. Kept sweating. If the hostel isn't doing anything about that, I'm pretty sure I won't choose this hostel again in summer. Apart from that, others were totally fine.

• 29th Jun 2015
  • Hong Kong

Great hostel

• 29th Jun 2015

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to get back to us with your review and comments. It's great to see that you enjoyed your stay with us here in Greenwich! Enjoy your onwards travels and we hope to see you again soon, the St Christopher's Greenwich team.

I loved my stay at this hostel. I endured a few problems, but staff were able to help me even if it was 1am In the morning. I loved my stay, especially as it was 35 degrees and one of the hottest days of the year. The hostel provided fans and kept the rooms too a really good temperature. I would thoroughly recdomened staying here if you are looking for value for money. The location is great. DLR is in walking distance and plenty shops are near by. 4.5 stars

• 28th Jun 2015

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to get back us with your feedback and comments, it's reviews like yours that allow us to continue to improve. We're very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us here in Greenwich and that you found us to be good value for money as we know how every penny counts when travelling. We're also very happy to read that you would recommend us to a friend! Happy travels, the St Christopher's Greenwich team.

Great place and staff very friendly. Chilling out area probably needs to be on the ground floor with windows and ventilation but apart from that everything else is tops for the money you pay...

• 27th Jun 2015
  • South Africa

Hi there, thank you very much for taking the time out your day to get back to us with your feedback and scores. It's great to read that you enjoyed your time with us here in Greenwich. It's great to read that you found all our facilities lived up to your expectations and we hope you will be happy to know that we are currently working on improving our chill out room with work starting this week! Happy travels and we hope to see you again soon, the St Christopher's Greenwich team.

Enjoyed my stay. The bed was comfortable for the price I paid.

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to get back to us with your feedback, it's always great to hear back from guests. We're very pleased to read you enjoyed your stay here with us in Greenwich and that you found the bed to be comfy as we know the importance of a good nights sleep! Happy travels and we hope to see you again, the St. Christopher's Greenwich team.

The bar music was extremely loud at night, the rooms were hot, bathrooms were dirty, staff were not overly friendly, breakfast hours were not long enough

Hi, thanks for getting back to us with your feedback. We're sorry to read that you found our facilities did not live up to your expectations, we understand that during very hot periods the rooms can get warm so we do try and accommodate this by placing fans in all the rooms. We're sorry you felt the staff weren't very friendly, our guys love their jobs so perhaps there was something that stood out which we can work on to improve for next time? The St Christopher's Greenwich team.

La verdad es qcomparado con otros Hosteles me quedo con este de largo. Tiene un ambiente familiar y ademas el staff te ayuda en todo lo que necesities. La ubicacion no es la mejor pero con el southern que lo tienes a 1 min caminando, llegas al centro en unos 10 min. Ahh y id a los Friday nights que son lo major.

• 25th Jun 2015