St Christopher's Hammersmith Reviews

28, Hammersmith Broadway, Hammersmith, London, England

It's a good hostel. I stayed only for one night but the facilities are great, it's just 1mn by walk from the tube and very easy to find.

Absolutely loved it and will be keen to book again! I had Kim, Alex and Ange for most of my dealings with the hostel and they were beyond helpful in extending my stay. They took personal interest in their guests and created a homey atmosphere for the residents and visitors.

• 12th Feb 2015

Thanks for your great review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and that our friendly staff made you feel welcome. We wish you safe and enjoyable future travels.

The only negative thing is the shower room which is tiny and there is not constant water steam. Also the toilets are very small as well.

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Greece

Thanks for your review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. We apologise about our push button showers, unfortunately with so many showers in one building it is necessary for water saving. We wish you safe and enjoyable future travels.

The room I was in was not cleaned properly for about 3 days, I had to ask for it to be done. Great breakfast, great location but the showers are terrible.

Thanks for your review. We are glad to hear you liked our location and free breakfast. We are sorry to hear that your room wasn't to the high standard of cleanliness that we hope for. We would like to thank you again for your helpful feedback so that we can address these issues to make it a better stay for our future guests. Happy future travels.

Good, only problem was that my bag couldn't fit in the lockers (which are downstairs, no elevator) so I had to carry it to the 2nd and later on to the 5th floor where I was staying. That was a huge problem. The 18 dorm was full of stuff and too crowded in that sense.

• 9th Feb 2015
  • Finland

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We apologise that you had to carry your bag up the stairs. We do have other options to store luggage if they don't fit in the lockers and our staff are willing to help you carry your luggage. We apologise if this wasn't offered to you. Thanks again for your helpful feedback. Happy travels!

I loved staying here!! We got a lot of good information about what to do during our trip, the beds were comfy and the showers were hot. I loved the bar downstairs where we got free breakfast (awesome) and a discount! And a quick and easy tube ride away from main attractions! Highly recommend for study abroad students and backpackers.

Thanks for your great review. We are glad to hear that our staff gave you a lot of information about what to do in London and that you enjoyed your stay. We wish you safe and enjoyable travels for the future.

This hostel is alright for a short stay in London. Hammersmith is well located. The breakfast is good although there isn't a kitchen. The main point however is the beds are awful!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BUY NEW MATTRESSES!!

• 28th Jan 2015

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We are pleased to hear you liked our location and free breakfast. We apologise your bed was not as comfortable as we hope for. We will most certainly look into this. We would like to thank you again for your helpful feedback and wish you well.

didn't receive key deposit back but provided key. slow check in times. seemed more of a "after works drinks" bar lots of white collar workers at most times. rooms could use some renovations and the bathrooms weren't the best. location is great right next to Hammersmith station if your looking for an option outside of town.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review. We are glad to hear that you liked our hostel's location. We are sorry to hear you didn't receive your key deposit back. This is something relatively new we have introduced so perhaps the staff forgot the new process for this. If you would like us to refund you the £2 please contact us directly by email. Thank you again for your helpful feedback. We wish you safe and enjoyable future travels.

lovely people, but the room was dated.there was a horrible smell and the bed was uncomfortable. rooms in need of modernising and investment. great location, staff super and wifi good.

Thanks for your review. We are glad to hear you liked our friendly staff and WI-FI. We apologise that you didn't like the facilities and appearance of our rooms. Unfortunately being an old London building things can look more outdated. We apologise for the smell and would like to thank you for informing us. We wish you safe and enjoyable travels for the future.

I like staying this hostel especially 18 dorm as we can keep our privacy with curtain. There is the bar downstairs so that little bit laud in the night until 2:00.

Thanks for your great review. We are glad you like our 18 pod dorm and that you enjoyed your stay. Happy future travels!

The location of the hostel is good, although It is expensive for the not so good quality. Another good point is the staff, always polite. There are few bathrooms available and the one I used was broken, so I had to shower with cold water in winter. There are no kitchen facilities and they should renew the inside part of the building, because it seems so old and dirty. Although, the decoration was really interesting. And the bar/pub downstairs was really really good!

Thanks for taking the time to give us your review. We are glad to hear that you liked our Belushis bare and friendly staff. We apologise that we didn't have some facilities that you hoped for and that you didn't feel it was value for your money. We take all of our reviews on board and would like to thank you once again for your feedback. We wish you safe and enjoyable future travels.

Even though my overall rating is 91%, I have to say I was not satisfied with my stay at St. Christophers Inn. The main reason for my dissatisfaction is that I only got one hour of sleep due to an extremely loud snorer

• 15th Jan 2015

Thanks for taking the time to give us your review. We apologise that you had a bad experience with a noisy person in your room. Unfortunately this can sometimes be out of our control however we hope that you were able to get some of our free ear plugs from reception to help you out. We wish you safe and future travels!

Staff was apathetic and unhelpful, my bed was so bad that I woke up with back spasms every morning and couldn't walk around London properly because of the pain. Bathroom facilities are disgusting and showers are useless, midaswell just wash in the sink.

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We apologise that you found our staff unhelpful during your stay and that there was some issues with comfort and cleanliness. We hope that if possible our staff were able to move you to another bed, however we apologise if this wasn't possible. We take all of our guests' reviews on board so will address your issues raised. Thank you once again for your useful feedback. We wish you safe and enjoyable future travels.

I really love this hostel. Although there are 89 steps to the female 8-bed dorm room I was in, the kind reception staff offered to help me with any bags I had. The room was very warm but the bed was comfy and there was a socket and light by my bed. This hostel is very good value as the location is excellent- you literally walk across the road from Hammersmith underground, so it's very safe at night- but also the breakfast is included in the price. Great place!

Thank you so much for your fantastic review. We are very pleased to hear that you found our staff very helpful and that you enjoyed your stay with us. We wish you safe and enjoyable future travels.

always very good place to stay in London. the only thing is that they don't have a proper lounge a part from the area they share with the bar and no kitchen facilities. (the food at the bar is good though). the staff is very kind and helpful.

Thanks for taking the time to give us your review. We are glad to hear you liked our friendly staff and the food in our Belushis Bar. We apologise that we didn't have some facilities that you hope for. I hope you were able to take advantage of our great discounts at the bar. We wish you safe and enjoyable future travels.

I had a really good stay here, I like the curtains on the beds for more privacy and les disturbances from other people. It was clean, easy and fun. I would stay again without hesitation.

It is a great place to stay, the traditional fish and chips is great and especally the satffs is so friendly and support. This is the first time I came to London and they support us a lot. We love St Christopher's Hammersmith and surely we will be back this again and recommend for All of our friends, we should stay at St Christopher's Hammersmith

The staff at this St Christophers could not have been more helpful!! I rocked up flat broke because of a problem with my cards, and I wasn't starting work for at least another 4 days. They let me pay when I could afford to and were so amazing and accommodating the whole time! Hostel was clean, the breakfast was good, the chill out room has THE best hammock in it. Will definitely be staying here when I'm back in London next time!

• 6th Dec 2014

Showers didn't get hot, cleaning staff came into rooms to clean before check out time, showers and bathrooms were always very dirty

Thanks for your review. We apologise about the hot water. We were having issues with our boiler over one particular weekend but thankfully it was quickly resolved. We apologise that our cleanliness wasn't to the high standard that we hope for. Hope you enjoy any future travels.

Extremely rude staff. Lockers don't work. No lift and no help to fourth floor. Disgusting bathrooms. Will never stay here again

« first « Prev 1 2 3