St Christopher's Hammersmith Reviews

28, Hammersmith Broadway, Hammersmith, London, England

The location is good, close to underground and bus station. The rooms are good with lockers high security! The staffs are nice! I like the bar which has good atmosphere. Also, this hostel is in good value! Highly recommend.

Excellent location! The bar probably serves as a great spot to meet new people. The staff was professional and kind. The rooms were clean, but the bathrooms were gross! My suggestion is to use the restroom in the basement where the lockers are! In terms of shower, no advice but I guess to suck it up. Pretty accessible to various touristy landmarks just a few minutes on the tube!

Only staff need to be more active..special by breakfast..they need to take care,specialy clean table..

• 13th Nov 2014
  • Slovenia

The actual hostel is in a very average part of hammersmith. Nothing special. What was great and I like my sleep is that the dormitory beds in my room have curtains around them and power sockets were abundant, which is unusual for St Christophers Inns. The noise from the street was not too bad, as you need to sleep with the window open for ventilation.

All the staff is very polite, and the bathrooms are always clean

• 26th Oct 2014
  • Mexico

Thanks for your great review. We are very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.

I love this hostel. I only wish I had been staying longer. It's in a great location close to Botantic station and only a 5-10 minute to Europa and Great Victoria stations. The area is located in also has a good selection of cheap eateries and nightlife with it being located so close to the university. The hostel itself was clean, the staff were all friendly and it has a very welcoming vibe. When I return to Belfast I will sure to be back.

Best hostel I stayed at in London. Very cheap for such a great location.

Thanks for your fantastic review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

very bad place Except by its location , DONT GO THERE Save money and go somwehrere else. LUgar péssimo!!! Não vale a pena!!!

Thanks for your review. We are sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your stay. It would be much appreciated if you could email us and let us know what made your stay not so great as we do like to hear our guests' feedback.

I enjoyed my stay. Great place to stay if you need easy access to osterley as the tube station is across the road. The free breakfast in the morning is great. My only gripe is there is no set communal area or kitchen area to store food. The bar is the communal area and the breakfast area and reception.

I loved it. Clean, good location and the breakfast is a bonus.

Thanks for your great review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us!

Hostel stay was good. really easy to get places as the tube station is just across the road, bar down stairs is great. staff are brilliant. Only problem was that it said the rooms has personal curtains, the room I stayed I didn't have any personal curtains.

• 28th Sep 2014

This hostel was fine however not one of the best I have stayed at. The staff were ok, they take care of the bar at Belushi's too so it was a pain when you needed something. Rooms were great, but the showers were not so great. They smelt pretty bad and the water would spray out of the door when you turned it on. The tables at Belushi's (the common room/bar below the hostel where they serve breakfast) were DISGUSTING. They were very sticky and never wiped down.

Thanks for your review. We apologise some of our facilities and cleanliness wasn't up to scratch. Glad you liked the rooms. Enjoy and future travels!

you guys need to fix the toilet seats and sweep the floors in the dorm rooms once in a while

Thanks for your review. We apologise that some toilet seats were broken. This has since been resolved. Our cleaners sweep and mop the floors in the rooms every day, however I apologise if the cleanliness wasn't up to standard in your room. Enjoy any future travels!

Desk staff was very nice, other staff, not so much. However, location was good and made for easy transport.

Thanks for your review. We apologise our staff were inconsistent. However we are glad to hear our desk staff were very helpful and you liked our location. Enjoy any future travels!

Third floor , lots of stairs , really hard work after walking around London , a lift would have been a god send , othere than that , would stay again . 😀

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Wales

Thanks for your review. We apologise about the inconvenience of our stairs, we understand they can be quite tough but unfortunately in our building an elevator isn't possible. Glad you would come back and stay again. Enjoy any future travels!

Beds are amazing, with own private curtain, lamp and wall charger! Excellent location if youre coming from heathrow as hostel is right next to a tube station on the Picadilly line.

Thanks for your great review. Glad you liked the facilities in our 18 pod dorm. Enjoy any future travels!

Good happy to stay again

Thanks for your great review. Glad you enjoyed your stay with us

Not a wholelot canbe done here. The room hada fan, but was unbearably hot. The bathroom was dirty and looked like itwasstraight outof a prison movie. There is a police station AND a fire station just down the street, so there are sirens blaring constantly. And the location may be easy to get to from the airport, but it's far away from anything else you would want to do. Mostly, though, the hot room was a nightmare to sleep in. Like the bowels of hell. We couldn't wait to check out.

Thanks for your review. We apologise about the temperature situation, unfortunately on some of the few hotter days it can be quite warm we try to embrace it but can sometimes be a bit uncomfortable. Sorry you found our cleanliness wasn't to the high standard we hope for. Enjoy any future travels!

If there was cooking facilities which people could freely use, rather than having to bother the staff, which however happy they are to send your food to be heated. It feels like bothering! I was only there a brief time and the people in my room where sociable, so my stay wasn't horrible. Thank you.

Thanks for your review. We apologise we don't have some facilities you hoped for, unfortunately it isn't possible to install a kitchen without us taking away beds in our very busy hostel. We are glad to hear you had some friendly room mates. Enjoy any future travels!

I have stayed in this hostel about 6 times over last 6 years and the current batch of staff are the BEST yet. Very welcoming and had a great time with them all. Thanks guys and girls. Paul

Thanks for your great review. Glad you liked our awesome staff. Enjoy any future travels!

« first « Prev 1 2 3