St Christopher's Hammersmith Reviews

28, Hammersmith Broadway, Hammersmith, London, England

The staff at this St Christophers could not have been more helpful!! I rocked up flat broke because of a problem with my cards, and I wasn't starting work for at least another 4 days. They let me pay when I could afford to and were so amazing and accommodating the whole time! Hostel was clean, the breakfast was good, the chill out room has THE best hammock in it. Will definitely be staying here when I'm back in London next time!

• 6th Dec 2014

Showers didn't get hot, cleaning staff came into rooms to clean before check out time, showers and bathrooms were always very dirty

Thanks for your review. We apologise about the hot water. We were having issues with our boiler over one particular weekend but thankfully it was quickly resolved. We apologise that our cleanliness wasn't to the high standard that we hope for. Hope you enjoy any future travels.

Extremely rude staff. Lockers don't work. No lift and no help to fourth floor. Disgusting bathrooms. Will never stay here again

too much heat

• 26th Nov 2014

Good WiFi. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Staff was also very nice although it was sometimes hard to get a hold of them because they also serve as bartenders in a bar. I feel they should have one person dedicated to hostel or at least with hostel as a priority. Location is simply amazing, lots of nice restaurants and bars around + metro lines just few meters away. Security was ok, coded locks, lockers were unfortunately quite small (couldn't possibly fit a laptop in them). Overall great place.

Thanks for your great review. We apologise that are staff weren't always available as quickly as we hope for and that are room lockers didn't fit your laptop. We do have larger lockers downstairs, however I apologise if you weren't aware of this. Although, we are very pleased to hear you liked our WiFi, cleanliness and enjoyed your stay with us. Happy future travels!

The location is good, close to underground and bus station. The rooms are good with lockers high security! The staffs are nice! I like the bar which has good atmosphere. Also, this hostel is in good value! Highly recommend.

Thanks for your great review. We are pleased to hear you liked our friendly staff, bar and our good security. Hope you enjoy any future travels!

I travel a lot for work and sty in many places, at christophers hammersmith is a home away from home. Great area to be in. Best part is there are many more at christophers throughout Europe, so u have a great stay anywhere. Highly recommend this place. Large rooms, bar downstairs, varieties of people, close to pubs, food, shopping, gym, haircuts, coffee houses... U really couldn't ask for more....

• 17th Nov 2014

Excellent location! The bar probably serves as a great spot to meet new people. The staff was professional and kind. The rooms were clean, but the bathrooms were gross! My suggestion is to use the restroom in the basement where the lockers are! In terms of shower, no advice but I guess to suck it up. Pretty accessible to various touristy landmarks just a few minutes on the tube!

Thanks for your review. We apologise that our bathrooms weren't to the clean standard we hope for. Glad you liked our bar and friendly staff and we hope you enjoy any future travels.

Only staff need to be more active..special by breakfast..they need to take care,specialy clean table..

• 13th Nov 2014
  • Slovenia

Thanks for your review. We apologise if our service during breakfast wasn't to the standard that we hope for, this is something we are working and trying to improve on with a new breakfast and more staff. Glad you still enjoyed your stay and hope you enjoy any future travels/1

The actual hostel is in a very average part of hammersmith. Nothing special. What was great and I like my sleep is that the dormitory beds in my room have curtains around them and power sockets were abundant, which is unusual for St Christophers Inns. The noise from the street was not too bad, as you need to sleep with the window open for ventilation.

Thanks for your review. Sorry to hear you didn't like our location. We are glad you liked our pod room with the curtains and power sockets. Enjoy any future travels!

All the staff is very polite, and the bathrooms are always clean

• 26th Oct 2014
  • Mexico

Thanks for your great review. We are very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.

I love this hostel. I only wish I had been staying longer. It's in a great location close to Botantic station and only a 5-10 minute to Europa and Great Victoria stations. The area is located in also has a good selection of cheap eateries and nightlife with it being located so close to the university. The hostel itself was clean, the staff were all friendly and it has a very welcoming vibe. When I return to Belfast I will sure to be back.

Best hostel I stayed at in London. Very cheap for such a great location.

Thanks for your fantastic review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

very bad place Except by its location , DONT GO THERE Save money and go somwehrere else. LUgar péssimo!!! Não vale a pena!!!

Thanks for your review. We are sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your stay. It would be much appreciated if you could email us and let us know what made your stay not so great as we do like to hear our guests' feedback.

I enjoyed my stay. Great place to stay if you need easy access to osterley as the tube station is across the road. The free breakfast in the morning is great. My only gripe is there is no set communal area or kitchen area to store food. The bar is the communal area and the breakfast area and reception.

I loved it. Clean, good location and the breakfast is a bonus.

Thanks for your great review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us!

Hostel stay was good. really easy to get places as the tube station is just across the road, bar down stairs is great. staff are brilliant. Only problem was that it said the rooms has personal curtains, the room I stayed I didn't have any personal curtains.

• 28th Sep 2014

This hostel was fine however not one of the best I have stayed at. The staff were ok, they take care of the bar at Belushi's too so it was a pain when you needed something. Rooms were great, but the showers were not so great. They smelt pretty bad and the water would spray out of the door when you turned it on. The tables at Belushi's (the common room/bar below the hostel where they serve breakfast) were DISGUSTING. They were very sticky and never wiped down.

Thanks for your review. We apologise some of our facilities and cleanliness wasn't up to scratch. Glad you liked the rooms. Enjoy and future travels!

you guys need to fix the toilet seats and sweep the floors in the dorm rooms once in a while

Thanks for your review. We apologise that some toilet seats were broken. This has since been resolved. Our cleaners sweep and mop the floors in the rooms every day, however I apologise if the cleanliness wasn't up to standard in your room. Enjoy any future travels!

Desk staff was very nice, other staff, not so much. However, location was good and made for easy transport.

Thanks for your review. We apologise our staff were inconsistent. However we are glad to hear our desk staff were very helpful and you liked our location. Enjoy any future travels!