St Christopher's Hammersmith

7.9
Very Good 3333 Total Reviews

• Turkey, Male, 18-24
23rd Apr 2017

-Clean place, beds and other facilities. -All beds have their own wall plug for charging etc. -There is secure box just under beds and lockable cabinets. -place is easy to find just opposite to hammersmith ug. - can't say anything about sound but fact is you are middle of the hammers and cant expect that to be like non-central dorms but still quite sleepy tbh. - wifi, was very good. So thanks a lot for all that St. Christopher's.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
18th Apr 2017
5.4

Pretty average. I had a problem with my key cards (twice) and they tried to blame me for it. The bathrooms are not nice and the toilet was blocked. Our room had no electricity one day. There were quite a few older men hanging around so didn't feel like it was a hostel all that much and surprisingly my 8 bed room only had one other person in it (which is strange for a hostel in London). Overall I definitely wouldn't come back.

8th Apr 2017

It was a generally good place to stay. However, if you're looking for an all female dorm, they're only on the 4th floor...and there's no elevator. The staff is willing to help carry your luggage up, though! The hike to the 4th floor was really the only bad part. The staff is fantastic and super nice. Also, be prepared for the club music downstairs to go on until about 2 or 3 in the morning!

Hi There! Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, glad to hear you enjoyed you stay. Hope to see you again in the future. All the best and safe travels. St Christopher's Hammersmith

• Egypt, Male, 18-24
8th Apr 2017

Really a nice place with a very good services , I am sure I will go there again

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in the future. All the best and safe travels, St. Christopher's Inn Staff

• robco82
  • Australia, Male, 31-40
24th Mar 2017

Great hostel with a great bar downstairs. Rooms are reasonable, well sized, good beds. Staff are pleasant and helpful. I've stayed here before and I'll probably stay again. Only problem I had was with an Easter European man that was being rude racist and threatening towards another guest, no fault of the hostel but it seems these "economic refugees" are becoming more common in travellers hostels.

Hi there, Thanks for leaving us a review! We are happy to see you enjoyed stay with us :) We are sorry to hear about the incident that occurred during your time here. We understand the team dealt with this issue swiftly and professionally! We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future. Thank you and safe travels, St Christopher's Inn team

• Victorcoelho
  • Brazil, Male, 25-30
20th Mar 2017
6.6

Didn't quite enjoy my stay. Bunk beds are quite narrow, considering I got the middle one out of three. Despite the bar downstairs, not really a hostel atmosphere, they don't provide a social environment for solo travelers. Besides, as I was leaving in the afternoon, they didn't allow me to shower after checkout and you gotta pay to storage your bags in the lockers. There are better places to stay in London for that price.

Hello! Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback. We're sorry that you didn't connect with other like minded travellers during your stay and appreciate your feedback. We hope to see you again in the future. All the best and safe travels, St. Christopher's Inn Staff

• USA, Female, 18-24
17th Mar 2017

Definitely the best hostel I've stayed in. The staff were super helpful. I witnessed a really unruly and ridiculous bar patron trying to start nonsense and Amy and Callum handled it so smoothly and professionally. All the bartenders (especially Nadine) were really friendly as well. The security was fantastic, likeyou needed key cards to access all the residential parts and it felt way more secure and private than a lot of other hostels I've stayed it. Would definitely stay again.

Hello! Thank you for leaving us a review. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will pass on the lovely message to the staff. We hope to see you again in the future! All the best and safe travels, St. Christopher's Inn Staff.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
9th Mar 2017
5.7

Personal lockers in room big enough for a backpack and extra. Triple stack bunks in a 9-dorm with curtains. While I was there the water shut off from about 9:30 to about 11:30pm, so people couldn't really shower, use toilets or brush. Was a pretty big issue as I had an early morning as well, ended up going up and down the stairs 5 times to talk to the staff, and was told that it was fixed twice, had manager check on it and the boilers also. While I was showerin, water shut off midway again.

Hello! Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback. We are truly sorry about the water issue you experienced, we were doing our best to fix it. We hope to see you again in the future. All the best and safe travels, St. Christopher's Inn Staff

• England, Couple, 41+
4th Mar 2017

The staff at the hostel were the most considerate and helpful we have met on our travels and in particular Alex who went out of her way to assist us on more than 1 occasion. The place is very clean due to the great work of the domestic staff who were also a very pleasant bunch of people. We would recommend St Christopher's Hammersmith to everyone and give 10 out of 10.

Hello! Thank you for your amazing review, we appreciate your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again in the future! All the best and safe travels, St. Christopher's Inn Staff

3rd Mar 2017

The best thing about this hostel is the location! It is right in front of the subway station! The staff is helpful and friendly! The room I was staying is very small, so it is hard to walk around it sometimes, The bathroom was clean.( except for one time tho!). There's no kitchen, but at least there's a microwave there. I would book again!

Hello! Thank you for your kind review, we appreciate your feedback. We hope to see you again in the future! All the best and safe travels, St. Christopher's Inn Staff