St Christopher's Hammersmith Reviews

28, Hammersmith Broadway, Hammersmith, London, England

It is like 50 metres to Hammersmith metro station which is awesome!

Perfect location, just near tube station. Very young atmosphere and good environment for evening parties at the bar downstairs

Good location right in front of the metro and a good bar with good food, and helpful friendly staff, but the rooms and bathrooms are very average. Chances are though, that if you are in London you wont be spending much time in your room.

Cracking staff. Was only there to sleep, but I had some good shut eye!

It is a good location because the tube station is just over the street and you can reach the cut Venter in twenty minutes. it is a nice hostel the beds are good and the included breakfast is the best I had so far in a hostel. the only big disadvantag is that the hostel has no kitchen and no command area. but nevertheless it is a good place to stay in London.

Everything was clean and there are lockers where you can store your valuables for free. Another nice thing is the toilets and showers are all individual rooms with doors, rather than curtained-off areas in a common room. Atmosphere was okay–I didn't spend a lot of time there but it seemed pretty quiet except for the bar downstairs which was cool and lively at night.

No hand towels in the bathrooms.

• 11th Jul 2015

very old hostel with small and dirty bathrooms

• 11th Jul 2015
  • Poland

Great staff and atmosphere with a bar right bellow the rooms. The facilities could be better, though. Some of the bathrooms were very dirty and the temperature of the showers could not be regulated, so I had to chose between burning hot or ice cold water. My friends stayed in a much better room in the 2nd floor with bathroom inside (I was in the 3rd) although we did the same type of reservation. The hostel is located right by the Hammersmith tube but it takes a while to get to central places.

Checking in online doesn't let you skip any quee when checking in at the hostel. I've waited for 45 minutes to do so with 3 people in front of me. The hostel was nice, not noisy, staff were friendly, showers and toilets were clean and the bed was comfy. I don't do breakfast but it did look average, the location was great and very easy to find.

• 7th Jul 2015

very nice place to stay. Amazing (the best from London hostels I tried) breakfast, nice and comfortable beds. downside: it can be quite noisy from Hammersmith roundabout . from things that could be improved, the shower's put-to-shower system is set for too short time, in my opinion.

• 6th Jul 2015
  • Poland

Above a restaurant that turns into a bar/club at night but my sleep was not disturbed. People were definitely sharing beds. No common area but they accommodate by letting you hang out without paying or purchasing items. The receptionist also works for the bar so if you needed something, I sometimes had to wait. Otherwise, check in and out was easy breezy.

Location was great if you are staying in Hammersmith. right above Belushis so always something to do and lots of cafes a stones throw . Bedrooms nice but could do with full size lockers. The only real negative was the bathrooms. One shower didn't have a lock on the door and the others on my floor barely had hot water or working light bulbs.

did the job well enough.

This was a great Hostel. Perfect location right off a Tube exit for easy access anyplace in the city. The staff was extremely friendly & responsive. Very helpful with directions on where to go for sightseeing and helped me get a car service when I needed one. The dorm beds were basic but each had a sheet for privacy which was nice. The bar is loud at night so if you are looking for a quiet place, probably not for you. Great value for the money. I would stay here again no problem!

Hello there Thank you for leaving us such a great review! We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you really soon! St Christopher's Team

Location fantastic if you arrive in London late at night like I did - Hostel is literally across the road from Hammersmith station straight down the Piccadilly line from Heathrow. Otherwise a little way out from the city. Room was quite small for 8 people and there is nowhere to put big bags except the floor but bed and bathrooms were clean

Hey you, Many thanks for leaving us a review,we really appreciate! We are happy you enjoyed our location and hope you had a great time in London! We are sorry you didnt find enough space for your luggage, we actually provide bigger lockers in our basement! We hope that we will see you very soon! St Christophers Inn team

Excellent hostel. Clean, great location, close to the tube. Very friendly staff. Great breakfast!! Only thing is you can't stay longer than a two week period so I have had to move hostels but will defs be back

Hey Many thanks for leaving us a review! We are glad to read that you had a lovely stay in our Hostel! We are sorry our policy doesn't allow long stays,and hope we will see you soon! St Christopher's Inn Team

It was fantastic to stay here! St. Christopher's hostels are some of the best in the world.

Hey What a great feedback ! Thank you for that! It makes our team really proud to read such a great review! We hope that you will keep staying with us! St Christopher's Inn Team

We had mixed feelings about this hostel. Although the staff was really friendly, they were not very helpful when we asked questions about where to go and what to do. The pamphlets at their front desk said to book tours at reception, but when we tried to do so, the staff told us they didn't know anything about it and that we should just go online. The rooms contained many items left by previous occupants and were often very messy.

Great hostel! Very clean. Facilities are great. Location is spot on! Would definitely recommend this hostel. It's a shame you can't stay longer than a two week period.

Hey there Thank you for this great feedback! We are sorry our policy doensn't allow long stays and hope we will see you soon! St Christopher's Inn Team

« first « Prev 1 2 3