St Christopher's Hammersmith Reviews

28, Hammersmith Broadway, Hammersmith, London, England

Very noisy and no control inside bedrooms

• 13th Nov 2015
  • Spain

The hostel was very basic (no frills) was disappointed that i had to provide my own lock for the locker meaning all my things had to be hidden in my bag under the bed. It would have been really nice to have had a place to dry and straighten my hair, however i had to do it in a random hallway (the closest plugs i could find) due to not wanting to wake my room-mates. I would only stay here again if it was for one night and was in the area.

didn't really do much here. just used it as a place to kill a bit of time, but everything you could want in a hostel. bar was good and staff are good. clean and decent facilities

Cheap, not cheerful. If you're looking for a bed and great access to transport, this is the place. If you want the real hostel experience, look elsewhere.

The staff were very good. There were insufficient bathroom/toilet/shower facilities for the number of people staying in the hostel. There were also a number of bathrooms "out of order" throughout my stay.

Location is great since it is located near the Hammersmith Tube station. It is bit noisy. Overall, it is a good hostel. However, I have stayed at St Christopher Inn in other cities. Compared to that, St Christopher's Hammersmith needs to improve on certain things.

• 21st Oct 2015
  • Pakistan

The rooms are too small for so many people. There was no oxygen/air in the room. No Kitchen, no Computer and too less showers. Shower & toilet in the same room is not very smart.

Even though it's situated above a bar which is very noisy, it was quiet in the rooms. However there weren't nearly enough showers/toilets for the entire floor - there were 3 showers and 4 toilets for a floor with 5 rooms with at least 6 per room. A couple of the bathrooms were actually "out of order". I also had issues with the power points on my last night, they wouldn't work and I couldn't charge my phone. But the staff were beet helpful when there were issues.

The only bad thing about the hostal was that there is no lift. I had to carry my 23 kg bag all over the stars by my self. The price was good and the staff was amazing.

Good afternoon, Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your stay with us. We apologize about not having a lift! We know how hard it is. If you stay with us again, please do not hesitate to ask for help with your luggage, we are more than happy to help. We hope to see you again soon. If you're travelling around Europe or the UK, don't forget to check out our other hostels! Safe travels, St.Christopher's Inn Team

Would be better if there was a kitchen and maybe a proper common area that was not the bar, but otherwise it's a decent place to stay.

Hey there, Thank you for leaving us feedback about your stay here with us at St.Christopher's Inn Hammersmith. We hope to see you soon! Don't forget to check out our other locations throughout the UK and Europe during your travels. Safe journey, St.Christopher's Inn Team

This hostel leaves a lot to be desired. Sure, there's a bar downstairs that's always fun but it can't make up for other glaring issues. Even for London, this hostel is absolutely cramped and small. The bathrooms are old and dirty. The common space is a sorry excuse with just three chairs in a hallway. London has multiple hostels close to the attractions or in uber cool areas like Camden/Shoreditch, so there's no excuse to stay here.

Good morning, Thank you for leaving us feedback about your time with us at St.Christopher's Inn Hammersmith. The bathrooms are currently in discussion about improvements. We are sorry to hear your expectations were not met with us. Safe journey on your future travels. St.Christopher's Inn Team

Very friendly staff, good breakfast. But hostel needs refurbishment. Looking quite tatty overall. Bathrooms really quite dilapidated. Door hinges need a dose of WD40 to stop them squeaking and waking everyone up at 6am. Also, due to being above bar, the hallways and stairs smell badly of stale beer. Needs more thorough cleaning. Even on third floor the noise from the disco was very loud until 1:30 or so, which could be a problem for anyone with sleep difficulties or an aversion to Wonderwall.

Good morning. Thank you for leaving us feedback regarding your stay with St.Christopher's Hammersmith, We have looked into the issues you have raised and dealt with them. Our shower rooms are currenty in discussion about improving them also. Thank you for your honesty. We hope to see you again soon at Hammersmith or our other locations throughout the UK and Europe. Safe travels, St.Christopher's Inn Team

The door to the room did not close/lock unless it was forced closed and I often found it open. The fire exit door was also left open, I couldn't work out how to close it. There were a few broken bathrooms, one shower was completely broken and some of the locks didn't work.

• 15th Sep 2015

Everything's fine except climbing up the narrow stair to the 4th floor with luggages. No computers and kitchen areas. Breakfast is perfect!

Everything was up to standard but the breakfast could be better.

Hey there, Thank you for leaving us feedback. We really appreciate it. We hope to see you again soon at Hammersmith or at our other locations throughout the UK or Europe. Safe journey on your future travels. St.Christopher's Inn Team

Good place to rest your head, nice staff, awesome food at the pub, unfortunately but lacking in some basic things. There's no kitchen or even a decent place to eat your own food... I ended up having to eat dinner on my bed because the only available seats were occupied. No fridge or microwave. They were nice enough to keep my yogurt in the pub fridge but threw it out by the next day... Not enough bathrooms and one of the showers didn't have hot water.

Not a bad hostel, good part of town and pub downstairs. Can be noisy at times but not too bad

Fun party hostel with the most friendly staff

It was a good hostel, I thought the staff were very helpfull and I would stay here again.

Amazing help from the staff! Super easy to find and great atmosphere!

Hi there, Thank you for leaving such lovely feedback, we really appreciate it! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at Hammersmith. We hope to see you again soon at Hammersmith or at our other locations throughout the UK and Europe. Safe journey on your future travels! St.Christopher's Inn Team

« first « Prev 1 2 3