St Christopher's Hammersmith Reviews

28, Hammersmith Broadway, Hammersmith, London, England

St Christopher's Inn in Hammersmith is little bit a noisy place, but St Christopher's Inn village is nice.

• 4th Dec 2015
  • Uzbekistan

Thank you for taking the time to leave us an review, we are sorry regarding the noise. We are looking forward to seeing you again in our other hostels across the UK and Europe! Safe travels, St Christopher's Inns Team

Everyone, can get in with the hostel guest so there was some girls my male colleagues was picking up every night form the pub drinking all night and doing what boys do with girls. Security works well only in the pub. Room on the 3rd floor was quiet and very clean (excellent cleaning service!). During 2 days of stay my card stopped working 5 times (!!!) Unprofessional receptionist. Loved Belushi`s - good food&drinks, helpful staff. Good breakfast, staff will provide anything what runs out.

• 2nd Dec 2015
  • Poland

Thank you for taking the time to leave us an review. We apologise about the security in regards to the hostel. We do have a policy which is only hostel guests are allowed in the hostel. But by you mentioning this in your review, we will be able to look into it all more thoroughly. Thank you for your honesty, we really appreciate it. We are glad that the rest of your stay with us was smooth running! Looking forward to seeing you again soon. Safe travels, St.Christopher's Inn Team

I stayed one night at this hostel and unfortunately was disappointed with it. First of all the receptionists isn't professional, I didn't receive all the information I needed, she struggled a bit with English.My rooom was at the highest floor, and there is no elavator,so you have to struggle with the luggage through narrow corridors.My room was relatively clean,but boiling inside,showers were not so clean and no hot water at all.Breakfast was good.It was loud during the night.I don't recommend.

Hey there, Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your stay. We are sorry to hear that your time here with us wasn't up to your expectations. We have looked into the hot water issue and it has been resolved. If you do wish to stay with us again, please do not hesitate to ask for help with your luggage, we are more than happy to help. We appreciate your honesty about your stay here with us. Safe travels, St.Christopher's Inn Team

The hostel is very _very_ noisy. So if you cannot sleep while ambulances on signal drive by every 15 min, and traffic bothers you (and it's loud even with closed windows), then I'd recommend against staying here.

Very noisy and no control inside bedrooms

• 13th Nov 2015
  • Spain

Hi there, Thank you for leaving us an review, we really appreciate it. We are sorry to hear your time with us, wasn't up to your expectations. Safe travels on your future journeys, St.Christopher's Inn Team.

The hostel was very basic (no frills) was disappointed that i had to provide my own lock for the locker meaning all my things had to be hidden in my bag under the bed. It would have been really nice to have had a place to dry and straighten my hair, however i had to do it in a random hallway (the closest plugs i could find) due to not wanting to wake my room-mates. I would only stay here again if it was for one night and was in the area.

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your stay. We apologise about the plug socket issue, we are currently working on ideas to where guests can style/dry their hair. Unfortunately we cannot have outlets in the bathrooms due to health and safety regulations. Your review has helped us move this issue further up the list. Once again, thank you for leaving us an review. We really appreciate our guests honesty. Safe travels, St.Christopher's Inn Team

Room extremely small and noisey with bar below and seating outside - our small window was not fully glassed so could not even shut noise off a bit. Also hostel seating area outside room so noisey from other hostellers. Bathroom and room not very clean. Had to be early for breakfast as would run out of some items. For what we got was not great value for money.

• 27th Oct 2015
  • New Zealand

didn't really do much here. just used it as a place to kill a bit of time, but everything you could want in a hostel. bar was good and staff are good. clean and decent facilities

Cheap, not cheerful. If you're looking for a bed and great access to transport, this is the place. If you want the real hostel experience, look elsewhere.

The staff were very good. There were insufficient bathroom/toilet/shower facilities for the number of people staying in the hostel. There were also a number of bathrooms "out of order" throughout my stay.

Location is great since it is located near the Hammersmith Tube station. It is bit noisy. Overall, it is a good hostel. However, I have stayed at St Christopher Inn in other cities. Compared to that, St Christopher's Hammersmith needs to improve on certain things.

• 21st Oct 2015
  • Pakistan

The rooms are too small for so many people. There was no oxygen/air in the room. No Kitchen, no Computer and too less showers. Shower & toilet in the same room is not very smart.

Even though it's situated above a bar which is very noisy, it was quiet in the rooms. However there weren't nearly enough showers/toilets for the entire floor - there were 3 showers and 4 toilets for a floor with 5 rooms with at least 6 per room. A couple of the bathrooms were actually "out of order". I also had issues with the power points on my last night, they wouldn't work and I couldn't charge my phone. But the staff were beet helpful when there were issues.

The only bad thing about the hostal was that there is no lift. I had to carry my 23 kg bag all over the stars by my self. The price was good and the staff was amazing.

Good afternoon, Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your stay with us. We apologize about not having a lift! We know how hard it is. If you stay with us again, please do not hesitate to ask for help with your luggage, we are more than happy to help. We hope to see you again soon. If you're travelling around Europe or the UK, don't forget to check out our other hostels! Safe travels, St.Christopher's Inn Team

Would be better if there was a kitchen and maybe a proper common area that was not the bar, but otherwise it's a decent place to stay.

Hey there, Thank you for leaving us feedback about your stay here with us at St.Christopher's Inn Hammersmith. We hope to see you soon! Don't forget to check out our other locations throughout the UK and Europe during your travels. Safe journey, St.Christopher's Inn Team

This hostel leaves a lot to be desired. Sure, there's a bar downstairs that's always fun but it can't make up for other glaring issues. Even for London, this hostel is absolutely cramped and small. The bathrooms are old and dirty. The common space is a sorry excuse with just three chairs in a hallway. London has multiple hostels close to the attractions or in uber cool areas like Camden/Shoreditch, so there's no excuse to stay here.

Good morning, Thank you for leaving us feedback about your time with us at St.Christopher's Inn Hammersmith. The bathrooms are currently in discussion about improvements. We are sorry to hear your expectations were not met with us. Safe journey on your future travels. St.Christopher's Inn Team

Very friendly staff, good breakfast. But hostel needs refurbishment. Looking quite tatty overall. Bathrooms really quite dilapidated. Door hinges need a dose of WD40 to stop them squeaking and waking everyone up at 6am. Also, due to being above bar, the hallways and stairs smell badly of stale beer. Needs more thorough cleaning. Even on third floor the noise from the disco was very loud until 1:30 or so, which could be a problem for anyone with sleep difficulties or an aversion to Wonderwall.

Good morning. Thank you for leaving us feedback regarding your stay with St.Christopher's Hammersmith, We have looked into the issues you have raised and dealt with them. Our shower rooms are currenty in discussion about improving them also. Thank you for your honesty. We hope to see you again soon at Hammersmith or our other locations throughout the UK and Europe. Safe travels, St.Christopher's Inn Team

The door to the room did not close/lock unless it was forced closed and I often found it open. The fire exit door was also left open, I couldn't work out how to close it. There were a few broken bathrooms, one shower was completely broken and some of the locks didn't work.

• 15th Sep 2015

Everything's fine except climbing up the narrow stair to the 4th floor with luggages. No computers and kitchen areas. Breakfast is perfect!

Everything was up to standard but the breakfast could be better.

Hey there, Thank you for leaving us feedback. We really appreciate it. We hope to see you again soon at Hammersmith or at our other locations throughout the UK or Europe. Safe journey on your future travels. St.Christopher's Inn Team