St Christopher's Hammersmith Reviews

28, Hammersmith Broadway, Hammersmith, London, England

Such good value for a great place. If your planning on taking the tube everywhere then this is too easy. Located opposite the Hammersmith station, this place is great for getting to know the city. It felt safe and clean although there is no kitchen or common room and there are lots of sirens at night. But otherwise would recommend to all

The room was okay, but having any kind of lockers in the basement, which is located through the bar and in the basement. You pay for the lockers too, so if you are needing to repeatedly put in and take things out during your stay, you will pay each time. So that sucks something terrible. Staff were more busy with the pub for any real service and I fear for the people staying on the first floor as the noise from the pub will keep you awake.

The staff were amazing and so helpful!!! The whole place was very clean. I did have one problem with a guy that was staying there. He banged on the wall next to me for about 4 hours one night. Very annoying. But other then that it was great!

• 24th Apr 2014

No locker in the room to store my bag, while other hostels in this price have.

Thanks for your review. We are looking into the lockers situation and will hopefully have them in every room soon. Sorry for any inconvenience it caused you. Enjoy any future travels!

I would have preferred a secure option for storing bags that didn't involve going through the bar (and that wasn't accessible to bar patrons) - that's fine during the day, but not so good later in the evening when the bar is busy. I liked the keypad lock on the room.

Thanks for taking the time to give us your review. We have taken our guests' comments on board and will be shortly installing lockers in all rooms to make it more convenient for our guests. Enjoy any future travels!

Door keys not working so doors had to be proper open all day and night. No lockers in rooms only payed lockers in basement 5 floors down, all stairs. No check in til 2pm. Had to wait 3 hours after 24 hours of travel. Breakfast was OK. Not enough toilets and showers.

Thanks for taking the time to give us your review. We apologise about the door keys. This issue has thankfully now been resolved. We are in the process of getting lockers for all rooms to make it more convenient for our guests. Sorry you had to wait to check in. Unfortunately our check in time is at 2pm as the housekeepers need this time to change all the beds and make the rooms and bathrooms nice and clean for our guests. Hope you enjoy the rest of your travels!

it was everything OK. , personal very kind but I found an old-used contact lance on my bed what means that my sheets were on bed for a long time. despite of that I was satisfied with accommodation.

• 7th Apr 2014
  • Slovenia

Thanks for your review. Our housekeepers change the linen on every bed when a guest checks out. However we apologise that this happened to you. Enjoy the rest of your travels!

1 2 3 Next » last »