St Christopher's Hammersmith Reviews

28, Hammersmith Broadway, Hammersmith, London, England

British national from the North East of England. I've been 'living' in London since November and have stayed in many, hostels around London as a means of accommodation. Positives - Some beds in certain rooms have privacy curtains, lights and power sockets. Most of the staff appear to be friendly Australian folk. Rooms can sometimes be cheap. Right next door to the Hammersmith Tube Station. Free continental breakfast. Negative - Lively bar when you want to sleep. Personal Score - 8/10

Thanks for taking the time to give us your review. Sorry about the noise in the bar. Glad you liked our friendly staff and facilities we offer.

Rooms are too hot

Thanks for your review. We are currently looking into the best way to control the temperature in our room. Sorry if it was uncomfortable for you. Enjoy any future travels!

Clean by hostel standards but they didn't empty the sanitary bins in their tiny bathrooms. I stayed in a 4 bed room which was cramped and hot, then moved to an 8 bed room which was a lot more comfortable as it had more space

• 14th May 2014
  • New Zealand

Thanks for your review. We apologise about the bins I will certainly make sure this doesn't happen again. Glad you enjoyed the 8 bed dorm. Enjoy any future travels!

The big dorm was to hot

Thanks for your review. Sorry about the temperature in the 18 pod dorm, we will have that looked into and hopefully sorted before the summer. Enjoy any future travels!

Excellent hostel in Hammersmith, lovely workers, key entry which is good. Only draw back was the stairs with a heavy bag and no lift :( but I survived that! Shame I slept through the breakfast though, but if I haven't, a free breakfast was cherry on top. Lovely, will return.

• 4th May 2014

Thanks for your great review! Glad you enjoyed your stay :)

Everything was ok except girls at the reception desk .

Such good value for a great place. If your planning on taking the tube everywhere then this is too easy. Located opposite the Hammersmith station, this place is great for getting to know the city. It felt safe and clean although there is no kitchen or common room and there are lots of sirens at night. But otherwise would recommend to all

The room was okay, but having any kind of lockers in the basement, which is located through the bar and in the basement. You pay for the lockers too, so if you are needing to repeatedly put in and take things out during your stay, you will pay each time. So that sucks something terrible. Staff were more busy with the pub for any real service and I fear for the people staying on the first floor as the noise from the pub will keep you awake.

The staff were amazing and so helpful!!! The whole place was very clean. I did have one problem with a guy that was staying there. He banged on the wall next to me for about 4 hours one night. Very annoying. But other then that it was great!

• 24th Apr 2014