St Christopher's Hammersmith Reviews

28, Hammersmith Broadway, Hammersmith, London, England

always very good place to stay in London. the only thing is that they don't have a proper lounge a part from the area they share with the bar and no kitchen facilities. (the food at the bar is good though). the staff is very kind and helpful.

Thanks for taking the time to give us your review. We are glad to hear you liked our friendly staff and the food in our Belushis Bar. We apologise that we didn't have some facilities that you hope for. I hope you were able to take advantage of our great discounts at the bar. We wish you safe and enjoyable future travels.

I had a really good stay here, I like the curtains on the beds for more privacy and les disturbances from other people. It was clean, easy and fun. I would stay again without hesitation.

It is a great place to stay, the traditional fish and chips is great and especally the satffs is so friendly and support. This is the first time I came to London and they support us a lot. We love St Christopher's Hammersmith and surely we will be back this again and recommend for All of our friends, we should stay at St Christopher's Hammersmith

The staff at this St Christophers could not have been more helpful!! I rocked up flat broke because of a problem with my cards, and I wasn't starting work for at least another 4 days. They let me pay when I could afford to and were so amazing and accommodating the whole time! Hostel was clean, the breakfast was good, the chill out room has THE best hammock in it. Will definitely be staying here when I'm back in London next time!

• 6th Dec 2014

Showers didn't get hot, cleaning staff came into rooms to clean before check out time, showers and bathrooms were always very dirty

Thanks for your review. We apologise about the hot water. We were having issues with our boiler over one particular weekend but thankfully it was quickly resolved. We apologise that our cleanliness wasn't to the high standard that we hope for. Hope you enjoy any future travels.

Extremely rude staff. Lockers don't work. No lift and no help to fourth floor. Disgusting bathrooms. Will never stay here again

too much heat

• 26th Nov 2014

Good WiFi. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Staff was also very nice although it was sometimes hard to get a hold of them because they also serve as bartenders in a bar. I feel they should have one person dedicated to hostel or at least with hostel as a priority. Location is simply amazing, lots of nice restaurants and bars around + metro lines just few meters away. Security was ok, coded locks, lockers were unfortunately quite small (couldn't possibly fit a laptop in them). Overall great place.

Thanks for your great review. We apologise that are staff weren't always available as quickly as we hope for and that are room lockers didn't fit your laptop. We do have larger lockers downstairs, however I apologise if you weren't aware of this. Although, we are very pleased to hear you liked our WiFi, cleanliness and enjoyed your stay with us. Happy future travels!

Very good hostel in a perfect location. Easy to experience the best of London from there.

The location is good, close to underground and bus station. The rooms are good with lockers high security! The staffs are nice! I like the bar which has good atmosphere. Also, this hostel is in good value! Highly recommend.

Thanks for your great review. We are pleased to hear you liked our friendly staff, bar and our good security. Hope you enjoy any future travels!

I travel a lot for work and sty in many places, at christophers hammersmith is a home away from home. Great area to be in. Best part is there are many more at christophers throughout Europe, so u have a great stay anywhere. Highly recommend this place. Large rooms, bar downstairs, varieties of people, close to pubs, food, shopping, gym, haircuts, coffee houses... U really couldn't ask for more....

• 17th Nov 2014

Excellent location! The bar probably serves as a great spot to meet new people. The staff was professional and kind. The rooms were clean, but the bathrooms were gross! My suggestion is to use the restroom in the basement where the lockers are! In terms of shower, no advice but I guess to suck it up. Pretty accessible to various touristy landmarks just a few minutes on the tube!

Thanks for your review. We apologise that our bathrooms weren't to the clean standard we hope for. Glad you liked our bar and friendly staff and we hope you enjoy any future travels.

Only staff need to be more active..special by breakfast..they need to take care,specialy clean table..

• 13th Nov 2014
  • Slovenia

Thanks for your review. We apologise if our service during breakfast wasn't to the standard that we hope for, this is something we are working and trying to improve on with a new breakfast and more staff. Glad you still enjoyed your stay and hope you enjoy any future travels/1

The actual hostel is in a very average part of hammersmith. Nothing special. What was great and I like my sleep is that the dormitory beds in my room have curtains around them and power sockets were abundant, which is unusual for St Christophers Inns. The noise from the street was not too bad, as you need to sleep with the window open for ventilation.

Thanks for your review. Sorry to hear you didn't like our location. We are glad you liked our pod room with the curtains and power sockets. Enjoy any future travels!

All the staff is very polite, and the bathrooms are always clean

• 26th Oct 2014
  • Mexico

Thanks for your great review. We are very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.

I love this hostel. I only wish I had been staying longer. It's in a great location close to Botantic station and only a 5-10 minute to Europa and Great Victoria stations. The area is located in also has a good selection of cheap eateries and nightlife with it being located so close to the university. The hostel itself was clean, the staff were all friendly and it has a very welcoming vibe. When I return to Belfast I will sure to be back.

Too far from everything, signs everywhere letting people know that there are thieves in the area. Staff was not that friendly and there was a rat in the room. Bar is nice though. Wouldn't stay again.

Best hostel I stayed at in London. Very cheap for such a great location.

Thanks for your fantastic review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

very bad place Except by its location , DONT GO THERE Save money and go somwehrere else. LUgar péssimo!!! Não vale a pena!!!

Thanks for your review. We are sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your stay. It would be much appreciated if you could email us and let us know what made your stay not so great as we do like to hear our guests' feedback.

I enjoyed my stay. Great place to stay if you need easy access to osterley as the tube station is across the road. The free breakfast in the morning is great. My only gripe is there is no set communal area or kitchen area to store food. The bar is the communal area and the breakfast area and reception.

(2068 results)