St Christopher's Hammersmith Reviews

28, Hammersmith Broadway, Hammersmith, London, England

very bad place Except by its location , DONT GO THERE Save money and go somwehrere else. LUgar péssimo!!! Não vale a pena!!!

Thanks for your review. We are sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your stay. It would be much appreciated if you could email us and let us know what made your stay not so great as we do like to hear our guests' feedback.

I enjoyed my stay. Great place to stay if you need easy access to osterley as the tube station is across the road. The free breakfast in the morning is great. My only gripe is there is no set communal area or kitchen area to store food. The bar is the communal area and the breakfast area and reception.

I loved it. Clean, good location and the breakfast is a bonus.

Thanks for your great review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us!

Hostel stay was good. really easy to get places as the tube station is just across the road, bar down stairs is great. staff are brilliant. Only problem was that it said the rooms has personal curtains, the room I stayed I didn't have any personal curtains.

• 28th Sep 2014

This hostel was fine however not one of the best I have stayed at. The staff were ok, they take care of the bar at Belushi's too so it was a pain when you needed something. Rooms were great, but the showers were not so great. They smelt pretty bad and the water would spray out of the door when you turned it on. The tables at Belushi's (the common room/bar below the hostel where they serve breakfast) were DISGUSTING. They were very sticky and never wiped down.

Thanks for your review. We apologise some of our facilities and cleanliness wasn't up to scratch. Glad you liked the rooms. Enjoy and future travels!

Good security, bar downstairs, close to tube and other shops. Staff are friendly, lockers in rooms. One of the toilets was broken when I stayed there.. Would be better to have more toilets and showers but obviously this isn't something they can fix as its and old building etc.

you guys need to fix the toilet seats and sweep the floors in the dorm rooms once in a while

Thanks for your review. We apologise that some toilet seats were broken. This has since been resolved. Our cleaners sweep and mop the floors in the rooms every day, however I apologise if the cleanliness wasn't up to standard in your room. Enjoy any future travels!

Desk staff was very nice, other staff, not so much. However, location was good and made for easy transport.

Thanks for your review. We apologise our staff were inconsistent. However we are glad to hear our desk staff were very helpful and you liked our location. Enjoy any future travels!

Third floor , lots of stairs , really hard work after walking around London , a lift would have been a god send , othere than that , would stay again . 😀

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Wales

Thanks for your review. We apologise about the inconvenience of our stairs, we understand they can be quite tough but unfortunately in our building an elevator isn't possible. Glad you would come back and stay again. Enjoy any future travels!

Beds are amazing, with own private curtain, lamp and wall charger! Excellent location if youre coming from heathrow as hostel is right next to a tube station on the Picadilly line.

Thanks for your great review. Glad you liked the facilities in our 18 pod dorm. Enjoy any future travels!

A convenient location for those who need to get to Heathrow quickly.

Good happy to stay again

Thanks for your great review. Glad you enjoyed your stay with us

Not a wholelot canbe done here. The room hada fan, but was unbearably hot. The bathroom was dirty and looked like itwasstraight outof a prison movie. There is a police station AND a fire station just down the street, so there are sirens blaring constantly. And the location may be easy to get to from the airport, but it's far away from anything else you would want to do. Mostly, though, the hot room was a nightmare to sleep in. Like the bowels of hell. We couldn't wait to check out.

Thanks for your review. We apologise about the temperature situation, unfortunately on some of the few hotter days it can be quite warm we try to embrace it but can sometimes be a bit uncomfortable. Sorry you found our cleanliness wasn't to the high standard we hope for. Enjoy any future travels!

If there was cooking facilities which people could freely use, rather than having to bother the staff, which however happy they are to send your food to be heated. It feels like bothering! I was only there a brief time and the people in my room where sociable, so my stay wasn't horrible. Thank you.

Thanks for your review. We apologise we don't have some facilities you hoped for, unfortunately it isn't possible to install a kitchen without us taking away beds in our very busy hostel. We are glad to hear you had some friendly room mates. Enjoy any future travels!

I have stayed in this hostel about 6 times over last 6 years and the current batch of staff are the BEST yet. Very welcoming and had a great time with them all. Thanks guys and girls. Paul

Thanks for your great review. Glad you liked our awesome staff. Enjoy any future travels!

I really enjoyed my stay at Hammersmith, the staff were super friendly and helpful with directions, and the price is excellent for on the budget backpackers. Morning breakfast is a bonus :)

• 30th Aug 2014

Everything was fine really. The staff were friendly and helpful, the location isn't central in London but it's literally across the road from the tube station. It'd be nice to not have to pay for luggage lockers. The bar is great, good buzz about especially for the football!

It was not easy to fall asleep after 11 pm on the first floor in the hostel when there was the night - club on the ground floor with the very, very loud music until 02.00 in the morning .

Unfortunately the only available locker under the bed was broken, other than that a really nice hostel- good atmosphere abd really good breakfast!

• 12th Aug 2014

Hey guys ! It's Philippe the french trump biker ! I had a great time at the Inn, the staff IS the greatest ! Had such a lovely time. Special Cheers to Mikaela my hommie for her awesomeness. Next cider is for me ! :)

• 8th Aug 2014