St Christopher's Hammersmith Reviews

28, Hammersmith Broadway, Hammersmith, London, England

didn't receive key deposit back but provided key. slow check in times. seemed more of a "after works drinks" bar lots of white collar workers at most times. rooms could use some renovations and the bathrooms weren't the best. location is great right next to Hammersmith station if your looking for an option outside of town.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review. We are glad to hear that you liked our hostel's location. We are sorry to hear you didn't receive your key deposit back. This is something relatively new we have introduced so perhaps the staff forgot the new process for this. If you would like us to refund you the £2 please contact us directly by email. Thank you again for your helpful feedback. We wish you safe and enjoyable future travels.

lovely people, but the room was dated.there was a horrible smell and the bed was uncomfortable. rooms in need of modernising and investment. great location, staff super and wifi good.

Thanks for your review. We are glad to hear you liked our friendly staff and WI-FI. We apologise that you didn't like the facilities and appearance of our rooms. Unfortunately being an old London building things can look more outdated. We apologise for the smell and would like to thank you for informing us. We wish you safe and enjoyable travels for the future.

I like staying this hostel especially 18 dorm as we can keep our privacy with curtain. There is the bar downstairs so that little bit laud in the night until 2:00.

Thanks for your great review. We are glad you like our 18 pod dorm and that you enjoyed your stay. Happy future travels!

The location of the hostel is good, although It is expensive for the not so good quality. Another good point is the staff, always polite. There are few bathrooms available and the one I used was broken, so I had to shower with cold water in winter. There are no kitchen facilities and they should renew the inside part of the building, because it seems so old and dirty. Although, the decoration was really interesting. And the bar/pub downstairs was really really good!

Thanks for taking the time to give us your review. We are glad to hear that you liked our Belushis bare and friendly staff. We apologise that we didn't have some facilities that you hoped for and that you didn't feel it was value for your money. We take all of our reviews on board and would like to thank you once again for your feedback. We wish you safe and enjoyable future travels.

Even though my overall rating is 91%, I have to say I was not satisfied with my stay at St. Christophers Inn. The main reason for my dissatisfaction is that I only got one hour of sleep due to an extremely loud snorer

• 15th Jan 2015

Thanks for taking the time to give us your review. We apologise that you had a bad experience with a noisy person in your room. Unfortunately this can sometimes be out of our control however we hope that you were able to get some of our free ear plugs from reception to help you out. We wish you safe and future travels!

Staff was apathetic and unhelpful, my bed was so bad that I woke up with back spasms every morning and couldn't walk around London properly because of the pain. Bathroom facilities are disgusting and showers are useless, midaswell just wash in the sink.

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We apologise that you found our staff unhelpful during your stay and that there was some issues with comfort and cleanliness. We hope that if possible our staff were able to move you to another bed, however we apologise if this wasn't possible. We take all of our guests' reviews on board so will address your issues raised. Thank you once again for your useful feedback. We wish you safe and enjoyable future travels.

I really love this hostel. Although there are 89 steps to the female 8-bed dorm room I was in, the kind reception staff offered to help me with any bags I had. The room was very warm but the bed was comfy and there was a socket and light by my bed. This hostel is very good value as the location is excellent- you literally walk across the road from Hammersmith underground, so it's very safe at night- but also the breakfast is included in the price. Great place!

Thank you so much for your fantastic review. We are very pleased to hear that you found our staff very helpful and that you enjoyed your stay with us. We wish you safe and enjoyable future travels.

always very good place to stay in London. the only thing is that they don't have a proper lounge a part from the area they share with the bar and no kitchen facilities. (the food at the bar is good though). the staff is very kind and helpful.

Thanks for taking the time to give us your review. We are glad to hear you liked our friendly staff and the food in our Belushis Bar. We apologise that we didn't have some facilities that you hope for. I hope you were able to take advantage of our great discounts at the bar. We wish you safe and enjoyable future travels.

I had a really good stay here, I like the curtains on the beds for more privacy and les disturbances from other people. It was clean, easy and fun. I would stay again without hesitation.

It is a great place to stay, the traditional fish and chips is great and especally the satffs is so friendly and support. This is the first time I came to London and they support us a lot. We love St Christopher's Hammersmith and surely we will be back this again and recommend for All of our friends, we should stay at St Christopher's Hammersmith

The staff at this St Christophers could not have been more helpful!! I rocked up flat broke because of a problem with my cards, and I wasn't starting work for at least another 4 days. They let me pay when I could afford to and were so amazing and accommodating the whole time! Hostel was clean, the breakfast was good, the chill out room has THE best hammock in it. Will definitely be staying here when I'm back in London next time!

• 6th Dec 2014

Showers didn't get hot, cleaning staff came into rooms to clean before check out time, showers and bathrooms were always very dirty

Thanks for your review. We apologise about the hot water. We were having issues with our boiler over one particular weekend but thankfully it was quickly resolved. We apologise that our cleanliness wasn't to the high standard that we hope for. Hope you enjoy any future travels.

Extremely rude staff. Lockers don't work. No lift and no help to fourth floor. Disgusting bathrooms. Will never stay here again

too much heat

• 26th Nov 2014

Good WiFi. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Staff was also very nice although it was sometimes hard to get a hold of them because they also serve as bartenders in a bar. I feel they should have one person dedicated to hostel or at least with hostel as a priority. Location is simply amazing, lots of nice restaurants and bars around + metro lines just few meters away. Security was ok, coded locks, lockers were unfortunately quite small (couldn't possibly fit a laptop in them). Overall great place.

Thanks for your great review. We apologise that are staff weren't always available as quickly as we hope for and that are room lockers didn't fit your laptop. We do have larger lockers downstairs, however I apologise if you weren't aware of this. Although, we are very pleased to hear you liked our WiFi, cleanliness and enjoyed your stay with us. Happy future travels!

Very good hostel in a perfect location. Easy to experience the best of London from there.

The location is good, close to underground and bus station. The rooms are good with lockers high security! The staffs are nice! I like the bar which has good atmosphere. Also, this hostel is in good value! Highly recommend.

Thanks for your great review. We are pleased to hear you liked our friendly staff, bar and our good security. Hope you enjoy any future travels!

I travel a lot for work and sty in many places, at christophers hammersmith is a home away from home. Great area to be in. Best part is there are many more at christophers throughout Europe, so u have a great stay anywhere. Highly recommend this place. Large rooms, bar downstairs, varieties of people, close to pubs, food, shopping, gym, haircuts, coffee houses... U really couldn't ask for more....

• 17th Nov 2014

Excellent location! The bar probably serves as a great spot to meet new people. The staff was professional and kind. The rooms were clean, but the bathrooms were gross! My suggestion is to use the restroom in the basement where the lockers are! In terms of shower, no advice but I guess to suck it up. Pretty accessible to various touristy landmarks just a few minutes on the tube!

Thanks for your review. We apologise that our bathrooms weren't to the clean standard we hope for. Glad you liked our bar and friendly staff and we hope you enjoy any future travels.

Only staff need to be more active..special by breakfast..they need to take care,specialy clean table..

• 13th Nov 2014
  • Slovenia

Thanks for your review. We apologise if our service during breakfast wasn't to the standard that we hope for, this is something we are working and trying to improve on with a new breakfast and more staff. Glad you still enjoyed your stay and hope you enjoy any future travels/1

(2095 results)