St Christopher's Hammersmith Reviews

28, Hammersmith Broadway, Hammersmith, London, England

Amazing help from the staff! Super easy to find and great atmosphere!

The hostel was ok, didn't have a kitchen or a common area but the bar was pretty good. Had to pay to store luggage for the day which was a bit annoying. The staff were nice and it is in a good location, so it was good value for money. I would recommend doing the pub crawl in Camden.

Im having the time of my life here at Belushis Hammersmith.

It was hot and crowded in 403. The bathroom was clean but showers needed hair removed (typical female problem) from blocking drain.

• 9th Aug 2015

Great stay,very clean and staff were very helpful with local amenities .

• 4th Aug 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Im having the time of my life here at Belushis in Hammersmith and don't want it to end.

The private room is a really bizarre shape, but the yellow door is nice. Could use a lampshade though. Somewhat comfortable place to trip acid.

St Christopher's Hammersmith is a great hostel to stay at if you want to easily meet people while travelling. With the Belushi's bar downstairs it is a struggle to not make friends and did i mention there is complimentary breakfast? It is also directly across from Hammersmith station which is easily reached from Heathrow airport.

Hi there, Thank you for us a review! We really appreciate it. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you again soon at Hammersmith or at our other locations throughout the UK or Europe. Safe journey on your future travels! St.Christopher's Inn Team

Easy to find

It is like 50 metres to Hammersmith metro station which is awesome!

Perfect location, just near tube station. Very young atmosphere and good environment for evening parties at the bar downstairs

Good location right in front of the metro and a good bar with good food, and helpful friendly staff, but the rooms and bathrooms are very average. Chances are though, that if you are in London you wont be spending much time in your room.

Cracking staff. Was only there to sleep, but I had some good shut eye!

HI! Thank you so much for the great review! We are happy to hear our staff took good care of you during your stay. We hope to see you again either in Hammmersmith or any of our locations across the UK and Europe! Happy Travels, St Christopher's Team

It is a good location because the tube station is just over the street and you can reach the cut Venter in twenty minutes. it is a nice hostel the beds are good and the included breakfast is the best I had so far in a hostel. the only big disadvantag is that the hostel has no kitchen and no command area. but nevertheless it is a good place to stay in London.

Sehr freundliches personal, frühstück für diesen preis super, direkt neben der underground station. Sehr zu empfehlen.

Everything was clean and there are lockers where you can store your valuables for free. Another nice thing is the toilets and showers are all individual rooms with doors, rather than curtained-off areas in a common room. Atmosphere was okay–I didn't spend a lot of time there but it seemed pretty quiet except for the bar downstairs which was cool and lively at night.

No hand towels in the bathrooms.

• 11th Jul 2015

very old hostel with small and dirty bathrooms

• 11th Jul 2015
  • Poland

Great staff and atmosphere with a bar right bellow the rooms. The facilities could be better, though. Some of the bathrooms were very dirty and the temperature of the showers could not be regulated, so I had to chose between burning hot or ice cold water. My friends stayed in a much better room in the 2nd floor with bathroom inside (I was in the 3rd) although we did the same type of reservation. The hostel is located right by the Hammersmith tube but it takes a while to get to central places.

Checking in online doesn't let you skip any quee when checking in at the hostel. I've waited for 45 minutes to do so with 3 people in front of me. The hostel was nice, not noisy, staff were friendly, showers and toilets were clean and the bed was comfy. I don't do breakfast but it did look average, the location was great and very easy to find.

• 7th Jul 2015