St Christopher's Hammersmith Reviews

28, Hammersmith Broadway, Hammersmith, London, England

Location was great if you are staying in Hammersmith. right above Belushis so always something to do and lots of cafes a stones throw . Bedrooms nice but could do with full size lockers. The only real negative was the bathrooms. One shower didn't have a lock on the door and the others on my floor barely had hot water or working light bulbs.

did the job well enough.

Location fantastic if you arrive in London late at night like I did - Hostel is literally across the road from Hammersmith station straight down the Piccadilly line from Heathrow. Otherwise a little way out from the city. Room was quite small for 8 people and there is nowhere to put big bags except the floor but bed and bathrooms were clean

Excellent hostel. Clean, great location, close to the tube. Very friendly staff. Great breakfast!! Only thing is you can't stay longer than a two week period so I have had to move hostels but will defs be back

It was fantastic to stay here! St. Christopher's hostels are some of the best in the world.

We had mixed feelings about this hostel. Although the staff was really friendly, they were not very helpful when we asked questions about where to go and what to do. The pamphlets at their front desk said to book tours at reception, but when we tried to do so, the staff told us they didn't know anything about it and that we should just go online. The rooms contained many items left by previous occupants and were often very messy.

Great hostel! Very clean. Facilities are great. Location is spot on! Would definitely recommend this hostel. It's a shame you can't stay longer than a two week period.

Muy buen hostal, buena relacion calidad-precio, abajo tiene un bar en donde se pone muy bien el ambiente, londres es muy caro, pero vale mucho la pena, lo unico malo que le vi al hostal es que no tiene elevador y es demaciado cansado estar subiendo y bajando tanta escalera, deverian de poner un letrero grande afuera, puesto que tarde mucho en encontrarlo aunque tenga buena ubicacion, definitivamente lo recomiendo.

Didnt use bed at end of day but was able to release the space and still judge the hostel - the girl on reception was great and I really look forward to staying there next time - the reservation was A1 smooth

• 9th Jun 2015

Leuk en schoon. Kwam binnen in een bar/club, dus was bang dat het erg lawaaierig zou zijn, maar dat viel reuze mee. Aardig personeel. Prima voor een nacht of twee. Bedden wel vrij oncomfortabel. Maar ja, had niet veel anders verwacht.

• 3rd Jun 2015

the location is quite comfy but the facilities still in need such as lift or common area.

일주일 동안 있었는데 위치도 피카딜리 라인타고 중심가까지 10분정도 밖에 안걸려서 좋구요. 아침도 영국식이지만 꽤 다양한 메뉴가 나와서 만족입니다. 단점은 침대가 너무 낮아 1층 침대는 조금 불편했지만, 정말 만족하고 갑니다!!

• 2nd Jun 2015
  • South Korea

The bedroom was clean but too small. Bathrooms are not the ones shown in the picture, and they are dirty. And the worst is that there is no elevator, so I had to rise my luggage four floors, that really seré six.

Very convenient to Heathrow airport. Had to wait at the desk for a while before anyone was available to come and check me in. Literally the worst shower I have ever had... Dirty, cold, and sporadic flow of water. Good wifi. Felt safe. Forgot to ask for my key deposit back when I checked out, and the staff didn't say anything so that's a bit stink. You get what you pay for here.

El personal me ha atendido bien, pero no encontré zona común, ya que lo que tenía era un bar que claro que entraba gente de afuera. Estaba en el cuarto piso y todo escalera, no me parecio de los hostels más cómodos.

• 17th May 2015
  • Argentina

My room was a dorm on the very top floor, and it got uncomfortably warm as the night went on. Also, you can hear the noise from the bar on the main floor until about 2am ... just be warned! Decent, clean facilities, great location, and good breakfast offered in the morning.

• 15th May 2015
  • ahanson84

Place was clean enough to walk barefoot. lots of bathrooms and showers to accomodate everyone. Great discounts at belushi's that e used often.

• 12th May 2015

Hello There Thank you for leaving us such a nice review,we are happy you liked our facilities and our great discounts and hope you had a great time with us! We hope to see you soon St Christopher's Inn team

Atmosphere was not very welcoming for a female solo traveller - lots of "older" men seemingly staying there long-term, getting so comfortable that they leave the bathroom door open while peeing etc. Not really creating a "backpacker" culture where people want to get to know each other, made me feel like I'm intruding someones home. VERY noisy due to street noise and a club next to the hostel,made it impossible to sleep. Wifi reception didn't work at times. No common room available. Good location

Hello There Thank you for leaving us a feedback. We are sorry your experience went bad.Issues regarding long-stay guest are going to be sorted soon as we want this hostel to have a backpacker culture! We are glad you mentioned those issues in your review! Thanks again We hope to see you soon

Had a great time staying at this social, fun hostel. Staff were all top notch and the fairly busy bar downstairs was fun to have on my doorstep. A bit of street noise and bass from the bar comes upstairs so maybe don't book it for your business trip, but if your after a good time at a safe, friendly spot with great transport links and a decent price for london, look no further.

Hello, Thank you for this lovely review, we are really happy to read that you loved our amazing staff and our busy bar! We are glad you had a lovely stay and hope we will see you very soon

Realmente me agrado hospedarme aqui. El desayuno es muy bueno y el ambiente me hizo sentir muy segura.

Hello there Thank you for taking the time for leaving us a review, we are glad you enjoyed staying here and hope we will see you soon!

« first « Prev 1 2 3