St Christopher's Hammersmith Reviews

28, Hammersmith Broadway, Hammersmith, London, England

lovely people, but the room was dated.there was a horrible smell and the bed was uncomfortable. rooms in need of modernising and investment. great location, staff super and wifi good.

I like staying this hostel especially 18 dorm as we can keep our privacy with curtain. There is the bar downstairs so that little bit laud in the night until 2:00.

The location of the hostel is good, although It is expensive for the not so good quality. Another good point is the staff, always polite. There are few bathrooms available and the one I used was broken, so I had to shower with cold water in winter. There are no kitchen facilities and they should renew the inside part of the building, because it seems so old and dirty. Although, the decoration was really interesting. And the bar/pub downstairs was really really good!

Even though my overall rating is 91%, I have to say I was not satisfied with my stay at St. Christophers Inn. The main reason for my dissatisfaction is that I only got one hour of sleep due to an extremely loud snorer

• 15th Jan 2015

Staff was apathetic and unhelpful, my bed was so bad that I woke up with back spasms every morning and couldn't walk around London properly because of the pain. Bathroom facilities are disgusting and showers are useless, midaswell just wash in the sink.

I really love this hostel. Although there are 89 steps to the female 8-bed dorm room I was in, the kind reception staff offered to help me with any bags I had. The room was very warm but the bed was comfy and there was a socket and light by my bed. This hostel is very good value as the location is excellent- you literally walk across the road from Hammersmith underground, so it's very safe at night- but also the breakfast is included in the price. Great place!

always very good place to stay in London. the only thing is that they don't have a proper lounge a part from the area they share with the bar and no kitchen facilities. (the food at the bar is good though). the staff is very kind and helpful.

I had a really good stay here, I like the curtains on the beds for more privacy and les disturbances from other people. It was clean, easy and fun. I would stay again without hesitation.

• 30th Dec 2014

It is a great place to stay, the traditional fish and chips is great and especally the satffs is so friendly and support. This is the first time I came to London and they support us a lot. We love St Christopher's Hammersmith and surely we will be back this again and recommend for All of our friends, we should stay at St Christopher's Hammersmith

Bathroom are in poor condition. It is a shame because everything else is good. As a backpaper lover I saw better bathrooms.

• 23rd Dec 2014

Localização incrível, melhor impossível especialmente para voltar ao heathrow (aeroporto). O único problema é a falta de elevador, fiquei num quarto no 4º andar. Ótimo custo-benefício especialmente para mochileiros.

Fácil de encontrar, al lado del metro. Buen ambiente juvenil y el staff muy amable.

The staff at this St Christophers could not have been more helpful!! I rocked up flat broke because of a problem with my cards, and I wasn't starting work for at least another 4 days. They let me pay when I could afford to and were so amazing and accommodating the whole time! Hostel was clean, the breakfast was good, the chill out room has THE best hammock in it. Will definitely be staying here when I'm back in London next time!

• 6th Dec 2014

Showers didn't get hot, cleaning staff came into rooms to clean before check out time, showers and bathrooms were always very dirty

Thanks for your review. We apologise about the hot water. We were having issues with our boiler over one particular weekend but thankfully it was quickly resolved. We apologise that our cleanliness wasn't to the high standard that we hope for. Hope you enjoy any future travels.

En general todo estuvo bien. La ubicación no es la mejor pero tiene el metro cerca. El staff amable, un poco sucias las habitaciones. En general si lo recomendaría aunque no regresaría, buscaría algo mas céntrico.

Extremely rude staff. Lockers don't work. No lift and no help to fourth floor. Disgusting bathrooms. Will never stay here again

too much heat

• 26th Nov 2014

Good WiFi. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Staff was also very nice although it was sometimes hard to get a hold of them because they also serve as bartenders in a bar. I feel they should have one person dedicated to hostel or at least with hostel as a priority. Location is simply amazing, lots of nice restaurants and bars around + metro lines just few meters away. Security was ok, coded locks, lockers were unfortunately quite small (couldn't possibly fit a laptop in them). Overall great place.

Thanks for your great review. We apologise that are staff weren't always available as quickly as we hope for and that are room lockers didn't fit your laptop. We do have larger lockers downstairs, however I apologise if you weren't aware of this. Although, we are very pleased to hear you liked our WiFi, cleanliness and enjoyed your stay with us. Happy future travels!

The location is good, close to underground and bus station. The rooms are good with lockers high security! The staffs are nice! I like the bar which has good atmosphere. Also, this hostel is in good value! Highly recommend.

Thanks for your great review. We are pleased to hear you liked our friendly staff, bar and our good security. Hope you enjoy any future travels!

I travel a lot for work and sty in many places, at christophers hammersmith is a home away from home. Great area to be in. Best part is there are many more at christophers throughout Europe, so u have a great stay anywhere. Highly recommend this place. Large rooms, bar downstairs, varieties of people, close to pubs, food, shopping, gym, haircuts, coffee houses... U really couldn't ask for more....

• 17th Nov 2014