St Christopher's Inn Bath Reviews

9 Green Street, Bath, England

6 bed girls room was nice - a bit loud outside at night but that's the compromise for such a great location in town. Staff were excellent, especially the cleaner.

The bed cover is so dirty. No kitchen available in this hostel.

Seriously best hostel ever! Great staff not only is breakfast included but they give you a awesome deal on food at the bar and liquor deal!! If your in Bath stay here!

Absolutely great hostel. Wifi was awesome, rooms were nice, the bar was very social and easy to meet people in. The breakfast was decent and the staff were friendly. Loved my stay, would stay again.

Someone had taken my bed and the staff were quick and efficient in correcting it and moving the guy to his proper bed. Clean facilities, free breakfast were a plus. The only if was that the beds are a bit squeaky and there is a bit noisy in the rooms from the street, but earplugs should suffice. Would stay again

an amazing place to stay, lovely people, and the room was like staying in a hotel (we had the private room)

it's pity they have not computer for customer

The staff members were amazing! Friendly and very willing to help.

I really did enjoy my stay in Bath. The only thing that slightly bothered me was that they didn't have a kitchen. There were some fridges, a microwave and a kettle but no dishes or cutlery. All in all it was a good stay, really friendly staff and a great city to be in!

Great place overall. Shared gender bathrooms but nice big shower stalls with a little area to change/ dry off in. The shared space is a really great place to meet new people. Bath is a really small place and just about everywhere in bath is easily walkable from this location. There's a huge grocery store and a library across the street if you need access to either. But, the wifi worked great here, even in the rooms.

The staff were really helpful and friendly and got us checked-in in no time at all. The hostel is in an excellent location, right near the city centre and it was easy to navigate our way around with this as a home base. We would definitely stay there again.

• 5th Sep 2014

It was great!

An awesome hostel in a great city, staff is super friendly and helpful, good breakfast, and there is a fire place im the bathroom that made my day; I hope I can come back someday.

right in bath. walking distance to all attractions staff helpful. room was decorated superbly. towels provided. will fi and hair dryer.

Thank you for taking the time writing this review, it was a pleasure having you! We wish to see you soon again in one of our many amazing locations around Europe! The Bath Team

I stayed in the female dorm which had heaps of power points and was fairly spacious. The beds were really springy, and the room was really noisy from the bar below so bring ear plugs. Both nights we had to wait over 40 minutes foe our meal which was really poor. No atmosphere. Basically you get what you pay for, the location is pretty good though.

Thank you for taking the time writing this review. Sorry to hear your stay was not too your 100% satisfaction. Great that you took advantage of our offers and discounts on food and drinks in our pub, less great that you had a slightly higher waiting time. All our food is home cooked which means during busy times it can be a slight longer waiting time. We wish you a great time in Europe! The Bath Team

For 12 pound a night I definitely got my moneys worth. Staff are friendly, bar below is handy, kept me clean and warm! Have gone ahead and booked into another St christophers

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Portugal

Fantastic to hear you had a great stay with us! In our bar Belushi's all our guests have offers on drinks and discount on food. We hope your stay in our fellow St Christopher's will be equally satisfying! The Bath Team

Thanks Mark for being so helpful during my stay in Bath!!!

we are always happy to help our guests! The Bath Team

The location and the room were spectacular, would definitely recommend!

• 1st Aug 2014

Thank you for the kind words, we are very happy to hear you had a great stay with us! Enjoy the rest of your adventure in Europe! The Bath Team

I had mistakenly booked on the wrong day and showed up with my friend with no where else to go, the host/concierge/bar tender Anthony did everything possible to book us in for the night. He was knowledgable with regards to places to see, where to party, and the times at which the main attractions were open until. The rooms themselves were very nice and clean, hair dryers were even supplied (a nice touch). Would definitely return for the location and friendly staff. Loved Bath. Thanks!

Great that it all worked out and that we took well care of you! We hope to see you soon again! The Bath Team

Well I would wvaluete this hostel with A! Everything was as a normal traveler wiuld e pect at very low price! I suggest it to everyone!

Thank you very much for the kind words, great to hear you had a superb stay with us! We hope to see you soon again! The Bath Team

« first « Prev 1 2 3