7.9
Very Good 2,295 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 2,295 Total Reviews
St Christopher's Inn Bath Located at 9 Green Street, , Bath.
England
Bath BA1 2JY 9 Green Street
79% 2295
51.3835064 -2.3600435
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
20th Jul 2016

Living in London I'd heard of Belushi's bars but wasn't aware of the St Christopher's hostel part, great idea! I don't usually stay in hostels but I can safely say that the experience I had in Bath makes me less axious about it. The staff were lovely, clean beds and even though I'd forgotten those essential morning bits (toothbrush, shower gel and towel) they had that covered.. even free toothbrush!! 10 out of 10!

• Lithuania, Female, 31-40
14th Jul 2016

Everything was ok, thank you!

8th Jul 2016
6.0

very noisy street: did not enjoy living above the bar

8th Jul 2016
6.6

Good location with a nice bar beneath the hostel. Super loud at night on a busy street and the bathroom wasn't very clean at all with one of the showers out of order.

• Botswana, Male, 18-24
5th Jul 2016

The hostel is impeccably centrally located with so many great places Bath has to offer nearby. I love that they have their own bar adjacent to the hostel offering very good discount for food for those staying in the hostel. When the common room was occupied upstairs me and my friends just came down to the bar and played cards till they closed round 1am in the morning. Showers and bathrooms were clean and well maintained, id make a reservation here again

hello! thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, it means so much to us to hear all your brilliant feedback and to know you enjoyed your stay here with us at St Christopher's Inn. its great to hear that you made the most of our incredible central location and our vibrant bar beneath, we hope you got some good sight seeing in! there sure is plenty to do with all the local attractions. please make sure you let all your friends know about us, and we look forward to your return... maybe next time youre down you could challenge us to a game of cards! Best Wishes, The Bath Team

• Australia, Female, 18-24
1st Jul 2016
7.7

Comfy beds. Hot showers. Really cool "chill" room. Good deals at the pub etc. This is just me, but it really irritated me how there were no mugs to make tea and coffee in the chill room. I also wasn't happy with the push-start 7 second shower system designed to "save water". Perfectly fine hostel if you intend to see Bath and if you intend to drink with friends. Good enough for its purpose.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
29th Jun 2016

St Christopher's was in the best location; right in the centre of Bath. The dorms were very clean and provided fans as they tended to get a bit stuffy. Reception is in a pub below the hostel. In this pub there are drink discounts and 25% off all food, including a free breakfast. However, at night there was little noise from below which was good! The only problem I encountered was my keycard constantly not working. Many complaints were made from my room and the staff did not fix the door problem.

• USA, Female, 25-30
29th Jun 2016
5.4

It was an average hostel, inexpensive and busy. Our room was broken into one night and all the padlocks & storage lockers were rifled through. Thankfully nothing was stolen but there's a severe lack in security there.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
28th Jun 2016
6.9

Great location, breakfast is simple but convienient. Six bed dorm was fine, could open the windows for fresh air and had a fan. Same as with my st Christopher's experience in London re the bathroom - showers are tiny and not very clean, hard to feel properly fresh after having a shower here. Bathrooms need updating asap

• England, Female, 18-24
25th Jun 2016

The staff were really friendly, the hostel is situated right in the middle of bath so you are only a short walk from everything, there is so much to do while your there as well. Bath is a great city! I stayed by myself in Bath, but having stayed in the hostel i made several friends with the people staying in my room.