St Christopher's Inn Bath Reviews

9 Green Street, Bath, England

I had an unexpectedly enjoyable time at St Christopher's Inn, it's definitely the place to stay in Bath, all thanks to the lovely Alice for being such a welcoming and sane Earth human morning person :)

• 24th Jan 2015

Everything is ok except the showering water is not warm enough and the bar downstairs really noisy and the room inside is cold.quiet people may consider if they really would like to come here.the other thing is good.

I stayed for two nights with my partner in a private double room ,from the moment we arrived we were greeted with smiles and staff were very helpfull ,St Christopher's inns has a great atmosphere surrounding the whole place ,big thank you to all your staff .♥

• 21st Jan 2015

excellent staff and great location

A fantastic hostel in a gorgeous city. Strong wifi, free brekky, discounts on pub food/drink and really friendly staff. I had an issue with my laptop charger being "borrowed" from my bed and the staff could not have been nicer or more committed to helping me get it back. I've seen missing items in other hostels be completely dismissed, so this was so refreshing. The one downside to St Christophers are the showers. 15 seconds of water and no temperature control so its either freezing or scalding.

Very nice style of room But not very nice bathroom

• 10th Jan 2015

Great stay! Clean, comfortable and quiet. fun bar staff! Perfect location

• 6th Jan 2015

It was exactly what I needed - a clean bed and breakfast! I was in a 12 share and I am not sure whether it was because everyone was tired but people were not very chatty (This shouldn't put you off from staying here! I did meet a few people)

• 5th Jan 2015

How wonderful to read! Indeed, the free breakfast is an amazing start of your day! It consists of toast, cereal, fruit, juice and hot drinks. Glad to hear you met some people during your stay with us, hope you left with wonderful memories! Have a great time in Europe! The Bath Team

Wifi quality was poor, 'water saving' showers & taps were incredibly inefficient and irritating, and hot water was a rarity. Given the price, the fact that towels were not provided was ridiculous.

• 3rd Jan 2015

I don't usually comment on a forum but I was really impressed with St. Christopher's Inn, Bath. The facility was excellent and was attached to a pretty wicked pub. The staff was excellent and the rooms were also good. We stayed in two double rooms and they had a lot of space. The location is right near everything you want to be around that is touristy and close to the bars. I would definitely stay here again. Cheers

• 2nd Jan 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time writing this review! Amazing to hear you had the most fantastic stay with us! We do hope to see you very soon again in one of our many superb locations around Europe! The Bath Team

As hostel located in centre of the town , the members of Staff of the hostel could be more nice , and able to provide a better quality of services. The maintenence of the hostel could be better and the cleaning too. I stayed in YMCA Hostel and the Price, correlated with the quality was very good. Thank. You.

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Romania

We apologize to hear that your stay was not up to our usual standard, but we are happy to see you are booked in to stay with us again in a couple of weeks! Hopefully you will find us back to our usual brilliant standard! See you soon! The Bath Team

Very poor signalling, it was difficult to identify the hostel because the reception is at the bar, which has a different name from the hostel. As the reception is at the bar you can barely hear the important information the staff is giving to you as the music is loud. There is no kitchen. They provide just a microwave and a micro fridge. Plates and cutlery just if you ask at the bar. However, the staff was very very helpful, thanks for that.

Thank you, we are here to help! All our hostels are connected to our pub Belushi's (where guests has amazing offers/discounts) and is where reception can be found. Signage is around the pub, however sometimes tricky to see when dark. Sorry to hear you had trouble hearing us, luckily all the info is written down in the welcome pack handed out. Fridge, microwave, kettle in chill-out room, cutlery and plates to collect in pub and hand back when finished and we wash it up for you! Safe travels!

Not far from the railway station, nice place!

Thank you for the kind words! Don't be a stranger! The Bath Team

The water from the showers come out really cold at first. Since it's eco-friendly, not only do you have to keep pushing the button to have a decent shower, you also can't control the temperature. The first night I stayed, the water did not warm up and when it did, it was burning hot. I essentially took a freezing cold shower though. The second night I stayed, I used a different shower stall and it was fine, so maybe it was just that one stall. Aside from that, the hostel was great!

Hi and thank you for your feedback! We have been aware that there has been issues with cold/hot water working differently from time to time, and after having maintenance looking at it all it is now all working fine! We hope to see you soon again in one of our many amazing locations around Europe! The Bath Team

The hostel is pretty average, especially compared to the St Christopher hotels in Europe. But the location is amazing and its pretty cheap so couldn't really complain

Great location. Secure dorms with lockers under bunks. Showers are push button/water savers which I don't mind but unable to control own temperature which I do mind - both mornings I was having cold showers in winter! Bunks are basic but it's a hostel! No kitchen area just a microwave and kettle in tv room.

Great to hear you had a nice stay with us, less good to hear you had trouble with cold water. This has been looked at and it is all working fine, sometimes you just need to push the button a few times to allow the hot water to come through. In our chill-out room you will find TV and sofa together with fridge, microwave and kettle to do some light cooking. In our awesome pub Belushi's all our guests has fantastic offers and discounts on food and drinks! Hope to see you soon again! The Bath Team

The only bad thing about the hostel was that there was no kitchen, only a microwave and a tea kettle with all the cups, plates and cutlery located down in the bar.

Correct, in our fantastic chill-out room we have TV and sofas together with microwave, kettle and fridge. Plates and cutlery is kept down in the bar, just bring it back down when finished and we take care of the washing up! Enjoy the rest of your travels! The Bath Team

Overall it is just essentially a pub with the hostel above. When I was arriving, there was an angry man being kicked out of the hostel for causing trouble. Thankfully I didn't stay when he was there. Good place, would recommend.

Great to hear you had an pleasant stay with us! We apologize that you had to witness this, luckily it is a very rare event to occur. We hope to see you soon again in one of our many brilliant hostels around Europe! The Bath Team

Brilliant Location with friendly helpful staff

• 29th Nov 2014

Thank you very much for the wonderful words, it was a pleasure having you! We hope to see you soon again! The Bath Team

I stayed just one night and I have to say that it was a very noisy night, the room is just abobe the pub. it was difficult to sleep.

• 21st Nov 2014
  • Spain

We are so sorry to hear you did not had a good nights sleep. Please feel free to collect free earplugs in reception! Kind regards, The Bath Team

« first « Prev 1 2 3