St Christopher's Inn Bath Reviews

9 Green Street, Bath, England

Good location. Clean. Standard with St.Chris's an annoying push button shower, but it's hot atleast.

My only real complaint is about the showers. I don't mind they use push buttons to save water. I DO mind that you can't control the shower head direction and that you can't control the water temperature. The water is way too hot and it just splashes on you each button push. It felt somewhat traumatic, and I chose to skip a shower the 2nd night. Will not be staying at St Chrostopher's Inn anywhwere until I read they replaced the showers (As I've heard it's the same at London).

The staff was extremely friendly and welcoming. Our transportation got in very late, but they were more than happy to check us in anyway. The free breakfast in the morning was delicious as well!

• 27th Oct 2014

The staff were friendly but the rooms were very loud. I know that's somewhat unavoidable being so close to a main street, but it was getting very difficult to sleep at all. Still, definitely worth it for the location.

6 bed girls room was nice - a bit loud outside at night but that's the compromise for such a great location in town. Staff were excellent, especially the cleaner.

The bed cover is so dirty. No kitchen available in this hostel.

Loved this hostel! Rented a double private room, comfy bed and lots of space! Planned on staying 1 night but extended 2 more nights. Great location, in walking distance of everything Bath has to offer.

Seriously best hostel ever! Great staff not only is breakfast included but they give you a awesome deal on food at the bar and liquor deal!! If your in Bath stay here!

Absolutely great hostel. Wifi was awesome, rooms were nice, the bar was very social and easy to meet people in. The breakfast was decent and the staff were friendly. Loved my stay, would stay again.

Someone had taken my bed and the staff were quick and efficient in correcting it and moving the guy to his proper bed. Clean facilities, free breakfast were a plus. The only if was that the beds are a bit squeaky and there is a bit noisy in the rooms from the street, but earplugs should suffice. Would stay again

an amazing place to stay, lovely people, and the room was like staying in a hotel (we had the private room)

it's pity they have not computer for customer

The staff members were amazing! Friendly and very willing to help.

I really did enjoy my stay in Bath. The only thing that slightly bothered me was that they didn't have a kitchen. There were some fridges, a microwave and a kettle but no dishes or cutlery. All in all it was a good stay, really friendly staff and a great city to be in!

Great place overall. Shared gender bathrooms but nice big shower stalls with a little area to change/ dry off in. The shared space is a really great place to meet new people. Bath is a really small place and just about everywhere in bath is easily walkable from this location. There's a huge grocery store and a library across the street if you need access to either. But, the wifi worked great here, even in the rooms.

The staff were really helpful and friendly and got us checked-in in no time at all. The hostel is in an excellent location, right near the city centre and it was easy to navigate our way around with this as a home base. We would definitely stay there again.

• 5th Sep 2014

It was great!

An awesome hostel in a great city, staff is super friendly and helpful, good breakfast, and there is a fire place im the bathroom that made my day; I hope I can come back someday.

right in bath. walking distance to all attractions staff helpful. room was decorated superbly. towels provided. will fi and hair dryer.

Thank you for taking the time writing this review, it was a pleasure having you! We wish to see you soon again in one of our many amazing locations around Europe! The Bath Team

I stayed in the female dorm which had heaps of power points and was fairly spacious. The beds were really springy, and the room was really noisy from the bar below so bring ear plugs. Both nights we had to wait over 40 minutes foe our meal which was really poor. No atmosphere. Basically you get what you pay for, the location is pretty good though.

Thank you for taking the time writing this review. Sorry to hear your stay was not too your 100% satisfaction. Great that you took advantage of our offers and discounts on food and drinks in our pub, less great that you had a slightly higher waiting time. All our food is home cooked which means during busy times it can be a slight longer waiting time. We wish you a great time in Europe! The Bath Team

« first « Prev 1 2 3