St Christopher's Inn - Bauhaus Hostel Reviews

135-137 Langestraat, 8000 Bruges (Brugge), Bruges, Belgium

As every St. Christopher the atmosphere is absolutely amazing. Activities and the pub in the same building as the Hostel makes it really easy to socialize and meet new friends.

Friendly and helpful staff, clean and spacious room, only problem was two lockers were broken and unusable.

A great hostel in bruges.

Great bar

• 20th Jul 2014

The toilets and bathrooms are clean and the shower is really good. The staff is helpful and the atmosfere is very nice.

Stayed in a 16 bed mixed dorm and the capsule like beds made it fell very private. Like other st Christopher's, the atmosphere is really good! Definitely coming back again!

A partyhostel in the citycentrer, a perfect place to meet other fellow travelers, but if you want silence and privicy, this is not the place for you :) Helpfull staff!!

Smelled lovely but the bathrooms were so stuffy and lack of fan yo circulate air. Beds were very comfy and the room I had was awesome. Windows opened so able to cool down, other rooms were like saunas though. Very helpful staff.

There was pooey aroma so keep the windows closed unless you like the smell of sewerage. No wifi in bedrooms which sucks, the bathroom was legit the smallest bathroom/shower I've ever seen in my life but other than that the stay was good.

The hostel had an excellent pub/restaurant which had a really friendly atmosphere. They did great pizzas for around €5 each. The sheets felt like they hadn't been cleaned properly, and the lockers left our bags with a pretty bad smell that followed us for the rest of the trip.

• 9th Jul 2014

Cozy bar in the reception. The pub crawl was great! Free breakfast is also a plus. All in all a pleasent stay.

good hostel, really liked the beer tasting, the girl that ran it though was really annoying though, pretty good hostel, good that it has a bar to meet people as a solo traveller

Our stay here was great, and would highly recommend this hostel as a great base to explore Amsterdam. The only downside was that they didn't have any facilities to assist the longer journey traveller such as a basic kitchen (microwave) or even easy access to cups so that you could have a glass of water, you had to buy bottles from the bar. But if this was the worst issue, overall it is a great hostel.

Just here one night, can't complain. However the receptionist gave us wrong information about the morning bus, and because of that we nearly missed our train and had to walk the 1.5 miles to the station early in the morning. We had triple checked the time with her and she was definitely wrong.

Off the beaten path a bit but fun atmosphere. Free city walking tour leaves from this place. Good bar and everyone was hanging out. Bathrooms were gross....but that's a Europe thing....and a hostel thing most of the time. I stayed Ina. Large dorm and it was clean and nice for the most part. Lockers in rooms.

Really cozy common areas and bar where everyone hangs out. I was with my brother but if I'd been alone I think it would have been a great place to meet people. The rooms are kind of cramped and not very soundproof, and the bathrooms and showers are separate from the rooms. Cute and friendly atmosphere with typical youth hostel comfort levels.

Good prices in the bar. Could've done with more outlets in the rooms. Also leaflets say pod beds but we were not given these. Otherwise good overall stay.

We stayed in the private room, only four euros more, so worth it. Great atmosphere. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The bar was awesome to hang at and only a short walk to centre of town. Wifi only works in the bar though.

This place is about a 10 min walk into the town centre. It was good and clean and pretty quite. If you can try and see if you can stay in the side building better showers. But has everything you need.

I would highly recommend trying to get into the 8 bed pods in the building next to the reception/bar building as I was impressed with the cleanliness and facilities in there. However when I chose to extend my stay I was moved to a 4 bed which was massively overpriced for what it is and the facilities available in this area. Staff are incredibly helpful and it is without a doubt the best place to meet people!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7