St Christopher's Inn - Bauhaus Hostel Reviews

135-137 Langestraat, 8000 Bruges (Brugge), Bruges, Belgium

Generally I don't make comments about hostels however the Bauhuas was exceptionally good so I'll make an exception. When my girlfriend arrived late at night I discovered that I had accidentally only booked one night in the dorm. The owner who was working the desk and I started talking and he was quite an interesting guy. In the end, because no one was staying in the double apartment he upgraded us to there for the night. Besides that act of generosity, it was overall a great place to stay.

• 25th Mar 2014

Very good hostel. Quite clean. Curtain, locker, plug and light with each bed which is very nice. Negative points would be no wi-fi in the rooms, no kitchen, no washing machines. The key to our room did not work so anybody with the key of the building could enter...

Everything about this hostel rocked. It's a little bit outside of the city center, about a seven minute walk. I really liked the feel of the bar/lounge. If you need constant access to the internet, you'll be upset because the WiFi is only in the common area.

Great hostel, stayed in the private apartment rooms. Great facilities, share kitchen, bathroom and lounge room to relax. Highly recommend staying in the private apartments next to the dorms.

6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next » last »