St Christopher's Inn Canal

Fabulous 16179 Total Reviews

• percie09
  • Philippines, Male, 25-30
27th Apr 2017

The best hostel i've stayed so far! The location is right beside the canal so you can sit, relax and watch the boats as they pass by. Awesome facilities and the rooms are big and spacious! The elevator needs a keycard and it's access is only limited to the floor wherein your room is located so definitely a plus for safety. I will definitely stay again on this hostel once I go back again in Paris!

• DenisDoyle
  • Ireland, Male, 25-30
26th Apr 2017

Love this place, by far the best hostel out there in my eyes. Staff are welcoming and make you feel at home. Best place to stay and to meet like minded people from all over the world

• USA, Male, 31-40
23rd Apr 2017
7.4

The dutch dudes were very helpful

• England, Female, 18-24
22nd Apr 2017

Awesome weekend with awesome staff. I'll definitely be back next time I come to Paris. Staff members Romeo, James and Adam helped my friend and I out tons with answering questions about the area and making sure we had a good time. Staff at reception desk also helped with a warm welcome.

• jkmanza
  • USA, Female, 18-24
21st Apr 2017

This is one of my favorite hostels, it was extremely clean, had a lively, fun atmosphere, a bar and a club, helpful and welcoming employees. I loved my room which was also clean and spacious. Great location too. Easy to get around. I felt safe in the area. Overall 10/10. Wish I could have stayed longer.

• samiradanner
  • Germany, Female, 18-24
19th Apr 2017

The staff is very friendly and good in English and I loved the breakfast. It's close to one of the largest parks in Paris and only five minutes walk to the metro station, to the centre it takes about half an hour by metro. I found the beds comfortably and the 4 bed female form is quite cozy compared to other hostels. I enjoyed my stay

• Jamaica, Female, 18-24
19th Apr 2017

I only stayed one night in an 8-bed female dorm, but it was super chill. I was so exhausted I slept like the dead (bed was comfy). The atmosphere was cool and the bar/restaurant had a nice vibe. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. The staff were also amazing and super helpful!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
17th Apr 2017

My stay in St. Christopher's inn was great. The location of the facility is fantastic, making for easy transport to and from main attractions in Paris. The bar in the main foyer had great food, drinks, deals and vibes. My only complaint would be that the pillows given were of an extremely poor quality. All in all though my stay at he hostel was great.

• India, Male, 18-24
16th Apr 2017

Very nice hostel to stay.... Nice atmosphere and had a good time in meeting the fellow backpackers

• Greece, Female, 18-24
16th Apr 2017
6.0

I stayed in a mixed 12 bed room and it smelled so bad I didn't want to go back to it at the end of the end although I was exhausted.. Appart from that the bed was ok and the bathroom clean. The bar downstairs had a nice atmosphere and the canal in front of the hostel is amazing! It's far from the center but it's really close to a metro station and the transportation is very good so I didn't mind.