8.5
Fabulous 15,272 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 15,272 Total Reviews
St Christopher's Inn Canal Located at 159, rue de Crimee, , Paris.
France
Paris Paris 75019 159, rue de Crimee
85% 15272
48.8884799 2.3790013
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
22nd Jul 2016

Really great hostel. We had a private room that was a really good size, decent bed, table, sink and dresser. Shared bathrooms had about 3 toilet cubicles and 3 shower cubicles and big mirror and sink area on our floor. Despite a club underground and bar/cafe area downstairs we didnt hear anything, just noise from the street so slept really well. Staff are really helpful, good breakfast, lots of seating in cafe/bar. Would recommend

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
22nd Jul 2016

St Christopher's is an amazing hostel in Paris. The location may seem far away from major attractions, but there are two metro stations within a few minutes walk. The rooms are huge and have privacy curtains and private chargers which were great. The free breakfast was also such a win and there was a large variety of food from cereals to baguettes! I will definitely stay here again!

21st Jul 2016

First day I arrived I was disappointed with how dirty it was but the rest of my stay was really clean. Amazing atmosphere, great deals for food and the food is great. Employees are nice, and it attracts fun groups of people. Was bummed when I saw they were booked up for my trip in Amsterdam. Close to some good metro stations too. All in all, HIGHLY reccomend and if I ever go back to Paris I'm definitely staying here.

• USA, Male, 31-40
21st Jul 2016

The 6 bed mixed suite was great, with a balcony and bathroom. I met some people at the canal side bar deck, a couple of travelers and some locals who showed me around. You're a short walk away from the entire north end of the exposed canal which is a great thing to see. I would definitely stay here again.

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
20th Jul 2016

Awesome place to socialise. Bar is awesome, makes it easy to meet other travellers. Had no issues with my stay, and with the staff always ready to assist with tour bookings etc. Making my way around paris was a breeze .

19th Jul 2016

This is hands down the best hostel I've stayed at during my travels. I'd definitely recommend it to any travelers passing by Paris.

• faithcubillan
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
19th Jul 2016

Absolutely loved staying here! The staff were all so friendly and helpful which made staying here a lot more enjoyable. Food was yummy and the deals at the bar were awesome! Its close to the metro line so travelling to all the tourist places were easy. Would definitely stay here again!

• Australia, Female, 41+
6.9

Beds are very hard. Lockers are down in the basement for some of the rooms. If here in summer the rooms are very hot. No aircon. Streets very busy at night and trucks unload at 3am right next to hostel. Even with earplugs was impossible to sleep. Food and drink prices fairly dear for a hostel. Up side close to train station. Was not to worried walking from station late at night. The parties along the canal were fun b

17th Jul 2016

Great hostel, great party atmosphere with the bar downstairs. Along a canal which is nice to sit by and drink. Bunks are nice with curtains for privacy and outlets. Wifi good. Free breakfast was ham and cheese sandwiches and cereal. Overall enjoyed my stay.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
17th Jul 2016
8.0

Overall a great place to stay. Fun, social atmosphere being connected to Belushi's bar. They have food and drink deals for guests staying at the hostel. Had a few minor problems...they weren't the most organized with bed assignments and having clean linens on the correct bed. My friends security locker in the room wouldn't close and our dorm was full so her and I ended up sharing one but they are huge so it wasn't big deal. Bathrooms could be cleaner but I would absolutely stay here again.

We appreciate so much that you send us our feedback. Unfortunately sometimes people don't take he beds they were assigned to and that creates a big allocation problem. I hope that doesn't mean you won't visit us again! It was great having you!