St Christopher's Inn Canal

• alaskan20
  • USA, Male, 18-24
15th Aug 2017
8.0

Stay was fair. But there was a few mix ups. I had a 2 night reservation, after the first night they cancelled my reservation and gave someone else my bed. After I got that sorted out, they charged me for a 3rd night because when I checked in, they didn't actually check me in so they thought I was a no-show. Thankfully got that refunded, but if it wasn't for my awesome dorm mates this hostel stay wouldn't been pretty bad.

• Will_Sleep_Moore
  • USA, Male, 25-30
15th Aug 2017

The staff go above and beyond for you. The milkshakes are the best in Paris. It's a party you want to be at.

Thank you for your feedback, it was great to have you here as well.

• Argentina, Mixed Group, 25-30
14th Aug 2017
7.7

No tiene aire en las habitaciones. No tiene cocina y tenes que pagar los lockers para dejar las valijas cuando llegas y te vas. El hostel es lindo, pero son de los que parecen más hotel que nada

• nikkilynch
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
12th Aug 2017
7.7

A standard Hostel, large dorms (stayed in a 8 bed mixed dorm on the second floor & beds didn't have charging points, could only find 2 in the entire room). Room was unclean & smelled upon arrival which was disappointing. Bathrooms were standard. Location isn't close to any of the main tourist attractions but close to a metro station ! Situated right on a canal which was lovely. The bar had an excellent atmosphere and great to meet people. They also serve food late which was a bonus!

11th Aug 2017
4.9

The accommodations aren't bad. What I found unappealing is the hostel's incessant need to nickel and dime its customers. If you buy a cocktail for 9 Euros at their bar, you're basically buying the most expensive cup of ice ever. If you book through hostelworld, they don't include breakfast. You'd think it would be included for the amount you're paying, considering how far you are from the sites. The meals are small. You actually don't get to "skip the line" if you buy a ticket to the Louvre

Thanks for your feedback. We have a big range of drinks at the bar and they are priced according to the normal prices in Paris. Being our guest at the hostel you can take advantage of many special deals: 2 beers for 5€, 7€ 2 spirit+mixers, etc... Of course a cocktail like a mojito and a caipirinha will always take loads of ice but it's like that all over the world, don't you agree? Since you booked through HW you do not have breakfast included as stated on the page, but for only 4€ you get a all-you-can-eat breakfast with: cereals, coffee, tea, milk, yogurt, fruit, bread, ham, cheese, eggs, jam and many juices! I'm sure you would agree that's a great offer that you will not find anywhere else in Paris. Regarding the ticket to the Louvre, you don't get to skip the line of security as you can imagine, but at least you don't have to wait outside the pyramid like everyone else! We apologize if our offers are not what you expected but we hope that you enjoyed your stay. Enjoy the rest of your travels.

• Colombia, Male, 18-24
11th Aug 2017

Amazing stay love this hostel. Special thanks to Giuliana Latina Lisa and Sam. Stay here and you will never want to leave.

Thank you for your awesome feedback! See you soon!

• USA, Male, 41+
10th Aug 2017
4.3

I dreamed of the actual place before visiting so I know they pissed in my cereal. I've had items stolen a canon battery charger, underwear, who knows what else. I'll ask for a new room today and look forward to going home. They have lockers and cages you may buy cheap padlocks for. They have access to all. Good place for a drink though!

10th Aug 2017

I love this hostel!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cleanest hostel I've ever stayed at. Also Breakfast is perfect especially because Paris is so expensive. Staff are friendly. Use your locks though, I heard of some theft.

That's great to hear! Thank you so much for your kind words!

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
9th Aug 2017
7.1

Facilities are good - bar is expensive though and the location isnt great you need to metro to get anywhere

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you didn't appreciate our location, we love it !

7th Aug 2017

About as good as it gets in terms of a youth backpack hostel experience. Friendly, welcoming, personable staff, excellent facilities, and a positive energetic atmosphere. Clean, upbeat, and a great place to meet people - if I ever come to Paris again, I will be staying here again. Would highly recommend

That's great to hear! Thanks for your feedback!