8.5
Fabulous 15,287 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 15,287 Total Reviews
St Christopher's Inn Canal Located at 159, rue de Crimee, , Paris.
France
Paris Paris 75019 159, rue de Crimee
85% 15287
48.8884799 2.3790013
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 25-30
8.0

Its a large hostel on the canal (great spot for a beer) with a nice pub and quite good beds. I was a little disappointed my room didnt have a locker also there was no kitchen. I have been in Spain/Portugal for the last month so the toilets and showers were another disappointment.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
25th Jul 2016

Very, friendly staff, easily accessible bathrooms and big rooms with own powerpoints and curtains for privacy. Lots of friendly staff and over visitors in hostel and around bar, close to the metro, good value for money

• indy_winky2436
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
25th Jul 2016

I enjoyed my stay here; nice big light dorms and cool bar. I especially like that you can sit out ode basically on the canal. Lights and wall sockets by every bed was great. Not too far from the metro. Could use some self catering facilities and I think that they charge a fair bit for all the extra things you want to use like lockers and washing/dryer machines but still had a good vibe and the staff were friendly and helpful.

25th Jul 2016

Great hostel great environment. Expensive bar and everything costs extra, but the people are amazing!

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
22nd Jul 2016

Really great hostel. We had a private room that was a really good size, decent bed, table, sink and dresser. Shared bathrooms had about 3 toilet cubicles and 3 shower cubicles and big mirror and sink area on our floor. Despite a club underground and bar/cafe area downstairs we didnt hear anything, just noise from the street so slept really well. Staff are really helpful, good breakfast, lots of seating in cafe/bar. Would recommend

Happy to read you had a good night sleep! Enjoy the rest of your travels :)

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
22nd Jul 2016

St Christopher's is an amazing hostel in Paris. The location may seem far away from major attractions, but there are two metro stations within a few minutes walk. The rooms are huge and have privacy curtains and private chargers which were great. The free breakfast was also such a win and there was a large variety of food from cereals to baguettes! I will definitely stay here again!

We are so happy to read that you liked our location and our breakfast. It's important to us to have your feedback and more important to have left a mark as a hostel on your trip. Hope to see you in the future!

21st Jul 2016

First day I arrived I was disappointed with how dirty it was but the rest of my stay was really clean. Amazing atmosphere, great deals for food and the food is great. Employees are nice, and it attracts fun groups of people. Was bummed when I saw they were booked up for my trip in Amsterdam. Close to some good metro stations too. All in all, HIGHLY reccomend and if I ever go back to Paris I'm definitely staying here.

We are sorry to hear that your first night was not that great. We have a cleaning crew always on site to make sure that everything is as clean as can be. We will be looking into it but we are glad that we made up for it in the next days! See you next time!

• USA, Male, 31-40
21st Jul 2016

The 6 bed mixed suite was great, with a balcony and bathroom. I met some people at the canal side bar deck, a couple of travelers and some locals who showed me around. You're a short walk away from the entire north end of the exposed canal which is a great thing to see. I would definitely stay here again.

And we hope to see you again some time! Great having you with us!

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
20th Jul 2016

Awesome place to socialise. Bar is awesome, makes it easy to meet other travellers. Had no issues with my stay, and with the staff always ready to assist with tour bookings etc. Making my way around paris was a breeze .

We are glad to read that you liked our hostel and you made friends! We appreciate you leaving us this great feedback.

• kathleenangelawilliams7669
  • Canada, All Female Group, 25-30
19th Jul 2016
7.4

Great breakfast. A bit more of a party hostel than I prefer. Overall decent.