St Christopher's Inn Canal Reviews

159, rue de Crimee, Paris, France

It was nice to get free breakfast which weweren't expecting, however it was disappointing to see when we did the online check in that we could pay for breakfast (which everyone got for free). Disappointing the food at the bar stopped serving at 10, especially considering the busabout bus arrives after 9!

Terrible! Needs fly screens in the rooms as myself and other girls in room were attacked by mosquitoes...& window was left open as it was so super hot in there. Never again

I'm sorry to hear this! We have been installing mosquito repellers to help with this during the summer months!

I didn't like that there was no kitchen especially because the food and drinks weren't especially cheap. Also, the common room wasn't very comfortable. The bathrooms weren't topped up with toilet paper regularly. Staff were friendly and helpful. Showers were good. Privacy curtains were amazing!

The only thing that needed attention was the chill out room. It was dirty both times we went in to sit down and we tried to play a game of pool but the stick and the money machine were broken. Other than that minor issues everything was fantastic. Thanks!!!

That's no good! We're on the cleanliness in a major way now and are getting the pool cues fixed. Glad the rest of your stay was good!

The staff were great! They were very accommodating and helpful. Beds and pillows were comfortable, a nice change! 3 computers to use for free, microwave and kettle provided so didn't have to eat at the bar. My only complaint would be that the rooms are quite hot so Windows have to be open so it's very loud from the busy street and cigarette smoke from outside making the room stuffy. Not so nice for asthma.

Glad you had a good stay and that staff could help you out! We're sorry about the noisy street, their isn't a lot we can do about the smokers, but we do have free earplugs at reception to help with the noise.

This hostel needs to install fans in its rooms! Also it needs to look into the mosquito issue.

• 18th Jul 2015
  • Singapore

The rooms were extremely hot and the windows did not open up much to allow circulation. The wifi was also spotty throughout the whole building. Showers were decent, and the bar was nice, if a bit expensive, even with the guest discount. Location was decent, next to the canal with a few parks nearby. About a 25 minute metro ride from the city center.

Amazing hostel with some really nice staff Clean, refreshing and great vibe. Thanks for a cool couple of days

• 16th Jul 2015

I stayed in the private room which was very basic considering the amount I had paid. These rooms defiantly needed air con because it was way to hot in middle of July to stay in. I would look elsewhere if you want private accomodation. Hotels are similar price to these rooms and you won't have to share a bathroom.... However the bar and restaurant downstairs are really great additions to this place.

• 13th Jul 2015

So much fun!

I had such a great stay! The staff is so friendly, especially Gavrilo at reception. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

Hi Thanks for the great review, we love Gavro too! Enjoy the rest of your travels!

The best hostel I've ever stayed at - great facilities and atmosphere. I would have preferred better lockers in the rooms

This hostel was very well set up. The beds had huge lockers underneath that could fit your whole bag and be locked up. Each bed had a curtain which was nice for a bit of privacy in big dorms. The breakfast was good. Location pretty good, not far from the metro. The hostel was run very efficiently. I would definitely stay again.

Solid hostel in a decent location. City is easily accessible from from nearby metro stops, but not necessarily in walking distance to big attractions. Helpful staff, facilities were nice.

Everything was great! But fix the lift! :) thanks

• 11th Jul 2015

great place although small hostels are better if you're travelling alone

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Pakistan

The staff was great. Daphne, one of the staff was terrific help. She carried all our bags two flights of stairs because elevator was not working. Breakfast was very good, especially the coffee.

The lack of a kitchen was a little inconvenient, but the staff behind the bar were friendly and the drinks reasonably priced. Plenty of privacy in the bunks, nice common area downstairs to meet people (both in the bar and the chill out room). Definitely more of a party hostel, for more of a relaxed, at-home type hostel I prefer Le Village.

Loved the beer pong tables insode the bar!! A bit far away from everything but a really nice area, met so many new people and great stay overall!! Deff recommend

• 9th Jul 2015

So glad you could enjoy your time here, beer pong makes everything more fun!

Good location and staff were helpful, wifi wasnt good found it really hard to find a good spot, otherwise I enjoyed my short stay

• 9th Jul 2015

Glad you had a good stay and that we could help you out! The wifi is being upgraded so soon those problems will be solved!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7