8.4
Fabulous 15,733 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 15,733 Total Reviews
St Christopher's Inn Canal Located at 159, rue de Crimee, , Paris.
France
Paris Paris 75019 159, rue de Crimee
84% 15733
48.8884799 2.3790013
    Rooms available

27th Nov 2016

Loved Staying here. The staff was awesome! I wish they had a kitchen for me to cook in instead of having to either eat at the restaurant or go out. But other than that the beds were quite big and comfortable.

Great having you with us as well! Thank you for your kind words and enjoy your travels!

• USA, Female, 18-24
25th Nov 2016

I loved staying here! I've never stayed in a hostel before and this was a great first experience. I walked in with a lot of worries and they were all put at easy fairly quickly. The staff was friendly and helpful and the building felt like a hip collage dorm. The room its self was was clean and each bed has a curtain, light, charging ports and a huge storage bin that locks (you have to bring you own lock). I felt like I had my own space but it was also super easy to meet people and hang out.

We are so happy to read that you had your first great experience in our hostel. We hope that you will comeback in the future ! Thank you for your great feedback!

25th Nov 2016

This is the most spacious hostel I think I've ever stayed in. I liked the curtains around each bed and the place overall was very nice. My only thing was that it was always noisy, both in the dorms and in the shared areas. Also, it's easy to access this hostel but it's kind of in the middle of nowhere Paris, not close to anything in particular. Good stay overall though.

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us!

• Lebanon, Male, 25-30
5.4

I've been touring Europe for some time and been spending my time at different hostels across the country. Other than the building being really old, St Christopher's Inn Canal in Paris lacks a lot of the basic things that you'd expect in a hostel. For example, there are no snacks available after 11pm, lockers can't be locked inside the rooms, the elevator is stuck half of the time, no USB plugs, very slow internet, showers & toilets are outside of rooms even for superior 4-bed room :/

We are sorry to hear that you didn't enjoyed your time here. After 11pm our kitchen closes but in our chill out lounge you can find some vending machines with loads of snacks to choose from like chips, sandwiches and chocolats! Our lockers do not have padlocks on them but you can fit your own to lock it! Thank you for feedback and enjoy your travels!

• USA, All Male Group, 25-30
20th Nov 2016
8.0

Had a fun this during our stay at this hostel. Though I would call it more a hotel, no kitchen to use or store food at but there was a bar that also served food. Breakfast was worthwhile.

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We do not have a kitchen but in our chill out lounge you can find a microwave and a kettle!

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
19th Nov 2016

Fabulously

Thanks!

18th Nov 2016
6.6

The staff were not very resourceful when asking what places there were to eat, they highly promoted the restaurant attached to their Inn. Also the location wasn't the best, it took about 45 minutes to get into the center of Paris and a metro line switch. The atmosphere was nice and it was a beautiful view however, I wouldn't recommend to a friend to stay there.

We are sorry to hear that you didn't had a great experience with our staff. Usually they have great recommandations to give to all our guests! From our hostel to the center it takes only 15min and one metro line, no switches. Thank you for your feedback, enjoy the rest of your travels.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
18th Nov 2016

Liked the hostel overall, having a bar in the hostel leads to a great atmosphere. However, the perfume stuff being sprayed in the bathroom is awful. I would not stay there again just because of that. Also the staff was extremely friendly! ;)

Thank you for your feedback!

• England, Female, 18-24
17th Nov 2016
8.0

Clean tidy rooms, good atmosphere

Thanks for your feedback, enjoy the rest of your travels!

• Sweden, Mixed Group, 18-24
17th Nov 2016
6.6

Beds were comfy and I liked the reading lamp! This is a party hostel, but I must say it was quiet and calm once you got away from the entrance floor. I missed a better place to just chill, the "common room" was always full and apart from that there is no space to chill. I missed a kitchen since this hostel was quite expensive, cooking can compensate and save you some money if you're on a budget. Instead it felt like they just wanted you to spend more money in the overpriced bar/club.

We are glad to read that you enjoyed our facilities. We do not have a kitchen but you could find a microwave and a kettle on the chill out lounge to warm up any food you may buy outside. We are sorry to hear that you found our bar/club overpriced since we do have great special deals for our guests that are not used to Parisian prices ;)