St Christopher's Inn Canal Reviews

159, rue de Crimee, Paris, France

I just want to say thank you to the male staff member that carried my 27kg bag, 6 floors up. You're amazing :) Hostel was good as well.

• 1st Aug 2015

Excellent staff, breakfast, and everything. You have to take the train if you want to see París but it's awesome for the price Loved everything

• 1st Aug 2015
  • Mexico

I stayed two nights at St Christopher's Inn Canal hostel. It was a pleasant stay with a good vibe. I especially appreciated the service of two Australian staff members. One lovely lady from Byron Bay. Sorry I forgot your name. Another gentleman by the name of Adam gave me some good advice also. The complimentary breakfast was better than average. I would recommend it toward a younger age group. Overall I enjoyed my stay.

• 30th Jul 2015

I had a lovely stay at St. Christophers! Super friendly staff both at the reception and in the Belushi bar(which serves lovely food 25% off for the guests). The dorm(12 bed female) was big as spacious which was lovely - curtain infront on the bed and a reading lamp and plugs at each bed. Wouldn't mind staying here again even though it was quit fare from the centre. Metro was close and cheap. All in all a lovely stay!

Really cool place, the atmosphere is awesome and its at a beautiful location.

The hotel was in a very nice location, located by the canal and only a block away from a metro stop that could easily take you to the heart of the city. The staff was extremely helpful and the free breakfast was actually good! The beds were a bit hard but still easy to sleep in and had convient outlets in the bed pod. I really enjoyed my stay at the hostel and would go back if I stop in Paris again.

• 29th Jul 2015

Location is a bit far out from the main sights but it is still in a great part of town. Staff are friendly and helpful and the breakfast is great!

Absolutely amazing place to meet people. They have a great bar and nightclub. Would definitely come back here.

• 28th Jul 2015

Great hostel. Only 30 minute walk from Gare du Nord. Staff are friendly and address any issues quickly. I'd stay here again.

Amazing hostel and staff.Location is not that good but the atmosphere around the hostel was so good

Great hostel, rooms and beds awesome. Lots of people and fun atmosphere. Defiantly recommend

Nice, well-kept hostel with a great vibe for the younger crowd. It's location however is a bit far from the center.

• 27th Jul 2015

I suggest to anyone to book a bed in this hostel, the place is good, the staff competent, young and super friendly. Totally a positive experience for me and I'm sure it will be the same for anyone.

• 24th Jul 2015

It was nice to get free breakfast which weweren't expecting, however it was disappointing to see when we did the online check in that we could pay for breakfast (which everyone got for free). Disappointing the food at the bar stopped serving at 10, especially considering the busabout bus arrives after 9!

Great hostel located right at the canal. They have free welcome drinks and a very nice free b'fast. The staff is very chilled out and helpful, the blonde bartender (23rd July) was extremely cute. The rooms and beds are big, and kept very clean. Rooms have lockers, but ensuite bathrooms would surely have helped A bit far out from the city centre, but the metro station Crimee is close by, plus the canal area has a charm of its own. I loved the hostel and will definitely recommend it to friends.

Terrible! Needs fly screens in the rooms as myself and other girls in room were attacked by mosquitoes...& window was left open as it was so super hot in there. Never again

I'm sorry to hear this! We have been installing mosquito repellers to help with this during the summer months!

It was big pleasure to stay there :-)

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • Poland

great hostel however there was no kitchen and the elevator was broken. good atmosphere bin the bar and staff where very helpful

I didn't like that there was no kitchen especially because the food and drinks weren't especially cheap. Also, the common room wasn't very comfortable. The bathrooms weren't topped up with toilet paper regularly. Staff were friendly and helpful. Showers were good. Privacy curtains were amazing!

The only thing that needed attention was the chill out room. It was dirty both times we went in to sit down and we tried to play a game of pool but the stick and the money machine were broken. Other than that minor issues everything was fantastic. Thanks!!!

That's no good! We're on the cleanliness in a major way now and are getting the pool cues fixed. Glad the rest of your stay was good!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7