St Christopher's Inn Canal Reviews

159, rue de Crimee, Paris, France

Huge, but still nice hostel. It´s located next to a canal, supermarkets and a metro station are within walking distance. The staff spoke english and was very helpful. Even though I slept in a 12 bed dorm, it was very spacious. Bathrooms are fine, there are enough hot showers and toilets. You can do your laundry for a really good price. Breakfast was good, too.

Enjoyed my stay here. Staff is very friendly and fun. PLace is a little away from the main areas, but the views of the canal are beautiful and the metro is easily accessible. Two things: elevator was broken, and wifi was a bit dodgy in the actual bedrooms, but overall I enjoyed my stay here. :)

Loved the restaurant/bar on the 1st floor. Very cool environment. Free breakfast is always amazing. Wish I could have stayed longer.

St. Christopher's is the first hostel I've ever stayed in. I was blown away by how at home we felt the whole time and how much fun we had there. Facilities were clean and the bar/club were a great time. The staff was especially welcoming, specifically Laith, one of SC's bartenders who went out of his way to make our time more enjoyable. I would recommend this hostel to any of my friends!

• 13th May 2015

I don't have any complaints about my stay here. The staff are so friendly and always available. We were even given a glass of cold lemon water upon arrival because we looked so exhausted, which we were! The rooms are the cleanest, the bathrooms and showers are always clean, the breakfast is simple, but great and the staff is probably the best part! If I return to Paris again, I will always try to stay here.

• 12th May 2015

Amazing staff. Nice rooms with curtains for the beds. Free breakfast (was very basic) 25% off the food in the bar, which was very nice. Good burgers! No longer than 30mins from any main train station with metro. A bit out of the center, 45mins from the Eiffel Tower. But metro tickets are cheap. Very recommended!

Hi there, thank you for your words. Good to hear you liked the facilities of the hostel, and we'll definitely pass on the compliments for the burgers to our chef! We are happy you could eventually see the good side of our location. In the summer, it is also very nice to take a drink at the canal next to the hostel. Feel free to come back soon and to have fun with us again!

This hostel is gigantic. If you're all by yourself, it will be really hard to meet new people. The facilities themselves are fine, staff is nice, bar is good. It's just too big, you don't get that friendly meet-everyone-feel that you get from smaller hostels.

Great hostel. Will be staying at your other locations as well

• 5th May 2015

The hostel was amazing! It was me and my friends first time staying in a hostel and I'm glad we picked St. Christopher's Inn Canal in Paris. The atmosphere is amazing! Everyone is so friendly. We've made so many new friends and we actually plan to travel to all the facilities that St. Christopher's Inn has in Europe! Is recommend everyone to stay here!! They have an awesome bar and events going on every night that even people that live in Paris go to their bar to hang out. it was truly awesome!

• 5th May 2015

Staff was very helpful and was always available to answer any questions especially in arranging transportation to the airport.

• 4th May 2015

Hi there! Thanks so much for your nice comments. We try to help you out as much as we can, and we are happy we succeeded! We hope to see you soon again. We wish you safe travels and all the best! Greetings from Paris!

By far the nicest shared dorm hostel I have stayed in. The lady at the front let us check in at 8am after all night travel and she found us beds that were ready which was really nice. Good bar, clean rooms, comfortable beds. Good stuff!

Hey, thank you very much for your kind review. We are happy we were able to provide you the comfort you needed after a long night of travelling. Nice to hear you liked the facilities in the hostel too! Have a great day and we hope to see you soon again. Amparo, reception team

I made a reciprocation online months before so when I got to the hostel it was a misunderstanding took about 30 to 40 minutes for me to get my room that was a little frustrating also she never told me that I will be sharing rooms with a another person. Their were only two persons in the staff that were very helpful an that was some girl with green eyes I forgot her name but she works in the afternoon also Gabriel VERY helpful the best customer service ever my stay was good because of them two.

Least backpacker hostel i have stayed at.. Most people seemed to just be traveling through paris for a day on the way to somewhere else in europe. In the 5 days i have stayed here i have only seen 3 backpacks in the 12 bed dorm. Everyone has been great, its just not a backpacker atmoshere imo. Staff is good, i like the area, its cheap, wifi in the room is horrible but in lobby is good, good bathrooms/showers, bad breakfast and no kitchen.Its cheap which is good since im broke, but its not good.

Hello there. Thank you for leaving your thoughts with us. We try as much as we can to give people the ultimate backpacker feeling, I'm sorry we were unable to give you this experience. We have these great new backpacker events, so make sure you join us next time! Usually we have lots of backpackers, and even more when we are approaching the high season. There were lots of schoolgroups these weeks. We are upgrading the wifi at the moment, so it will be awesome the next time you're staying!

The staff is nice and the individual outlets and curtains for the beds were nice.but keep in mind the kind of people a hostel and bar in paris can attract, i didnt have a bad experience but one of the guys in my room had alcohol and got really annoying. The hostel is really close to two metro stops and it was easy getting around, definately take the hostel up on the offer of buying tickets in advance it saves sooooo much time

Good stay. Just a little far away from Paris attractions.

• 28th Apr 2015

My online check-in was a waste of time, upon arrival I was told they were overbooked and had to wait for 45 minutes until they could temporarily sort it out. I was moved again without being told and my bags were moved without my permission. The Wi-Fi is dodgy, breakfast is minimal and the hostel is in the dodgiest part of Paris. Highly unlikely to return and very unlikely to recommend.

• 28th Apr 2015

I'm sorry about your check-in, it sounds like a mistake was made and that is not right! We're looking into what happened and I'll send you an email directly. I'm sorry about that, give us another chance and I promise we'll show you how awesome we can be!

Really good hostel, good atmosphere and we were well looked after by some great staff. Bit pricey at the bar but there were some good deals on drinks and there was always something going on. Included breakfast as well which was great. Only problem was every time one of us went to have a shower they were being cleaned and it was during the morning when people normally shower. But great hostel and have nothing but good memories.

So glad you had a great time! I know Paris can be a bit pricey, but we try to help out with the 25% discount on food and 2 for 1 bottles of beer! We have our housekeepers working hard to keep everything nice, but they might be coming in a bit too early.

Accommodations fit our needs for our stay in Paris. We had an issue with theft from our room (we didn't use the available lockers- probably our own fault for trusting in other people) and the staff were very helpful and responsive when we told them about the incident. The staff, and their music selection, was the best part of the hostel.

I'm so happy we could help you and so sad to hear you had things stolen. That sucks no matter what and we always will do all we can to help!

Good security, we had to scan our cards to get into our room and to move the elevator! It felt very safe.Really close to the metro as well! The staff were friendly as well and very helpful. The only thing I was disappointed about was breakfast. I got downstairs at 10:15 (breakfast ends at 10:30) and everything was already taken away! Other than that great place to stay!

I'm so glad to hear you had a good time and felt safe, we do the best we can to make sure your time here is great! However, I'm sorry to say our breakfast actually just 7:30-10.

Great room, excellent ultracool location, amazing price. Lovely staff.

Thank you so much! We love our location and I think it gives our staff super-friendly powers.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7