St Christopher's Inn Canal

Fabulous 15951 Total Reviews
Fabulous 15951 Total Reviews

• USA, All Male Group, 25-30
23rd Feb 2017

It's a great place to stay! I stay here every single time I go to Paris. There's a cool brewery right around the corner. It's removed enough from the central part of the city so it's quiet enough for sleep. The only downside is that the restaurant downstairs (technically separate, but they share a lobby) hosts events at night. The hostel stayers get deals there, but it's just too packed if you come home from sightseeing all day and you want a beer or two.

20th Feb 2017

Loved my stay here! Our bedroom (girls 12 bed) had a beautiful view of the canal, in addition to the bar/eating area. Breakfast was supposed to be 3 euro each, but we were given complimentary free breakfast cards! This was the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in. Great drink deals, and it looked like they had a club downstairs on the weekends. It was a little far from the main attractions, but the Paris metro was very easy to figure out and there's a stop right next to the hostel (Crimee)

Thank you for loving your stay here and leaving us a feedback about it! Enjoy your trip :)

• Canada, Female, 25-30
19th Feb 2017

The staff were super friendly during my 6 night stay and everything was clean. The hostel is an easy walk away from the 7 metro line. Unfortunately, I had a jacket stolen on my 4th night. Also I'm nit sure if it's just the people I met there, or what, but the hostel felt like is had a bit of a hook up atmosphere. That being said I met some great people and the made me never want to dine out.

• Kbooth44
16th Feb 2017

Great place, spacious room with great view. Very close to metro station and able to see everything. Great staff, breakfast was small but meals at the bar were great. Would definitely return.

We are waiting for you! Thank you for your kind words :)

• Italy, Female, 18-24
15th Feb 2017

Staff was super friendly and helpful, nice and clean, also I've never stayed in a ten bed dorm that was so SPACIOUS you could do cartwheels in there if you wanted to and the little curtain helps you not disturb anyone if you want to keep the little light on. Plus I disagree with some of the reviews that nearly put me off booking, the area is beautiful and not far from the centre at all, honestly it's 15-20 minutes with the tube like maybe they expected Eiffel Tower view?! Lol. VERY good value.

Everyone loved to read your feedback thank you so much for loving our hostel as much as we do :) Comeback soon! Thank you!

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
14th Feb 2017

it was really good. i stayed in paris 1 week with 3 hostels. Christopher is the best hostel for me. really nice staff and clean room and bath room as well. it takes 3 ~ 5 minutes from the subway but safe to go to hostel. i strongly recommend the hostel! :)

6.9

Bathrooms were gross and smelled weird. Didn't like touching anything

12th Feb 2017

Loved the actual hostel, rooms were comfy enough, had great vibes, staff was nice, and the facilities were clean! Only complaint would be location, although its close to the canal (which is pretty) it's pretty far from any central attraction. But as long as you don't mind paying metro fees (or taking an hour long walk tbh not that bad) it's totally a great place to stay! There's also a few events at night to meet other travelers and pretty fair prices on quality food.

Thank you for your feedback ! We actually love our location for being in the middle of the true Paris and not the touristic part! Hope to see you again in the future!

• England, Male, 18-24
12th Feb 2017

Only stayed for one night so didn't use much of the hostel but it was one of the nicer ones I've stayed in. A bit out of the centre of Paris but close enough to metro to not matter. Would stay again

Great to hear! Thank you!

• India, Male, 25-30
11th Feb 2017

All was good. However bathroom was not in working condition and nobody informed me till i went to reception to inquire about the same. Check-in time 2:00 pm is very late. Check-in time needs to be changed may be around 12:00.

We are sorry to hear that one of the bathrooms was not working during your stay. But we do have more bathrooms available in the same floor very easy to find. Thank you for your feedback.