8.4
Fabulous 15,843 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 15,843 Total Reviews
St Christopher's Inn Canal Located at 159, rue de Crimee, , Paris.
France
Paris Paris 75019 159, rue de Crimee
84% 15843
48.8884940 2.3791086
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 25-30
15th Jan 2017

My favourite part about staying here was that you get really good deals at the bar downstairs. Paris is expensive and it's nice to find a hostel and bar that are affordable.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
11th Jan 2017
5.7

Couldn't actually access my room til at least 4pm and there were no lockers so had to sit around with my stuff. Showers and bathrooms were filthy, toilets didn't have lids and showers were push buttons so very frustrating to operate.

Sorry to hear that you had this experience. Our check-in time is usually 2pm, but on your day of arrival we had a once-off issue with the delivery of bedsheets, which delayed check-in until 3pm. We hope you will come back to St Christopher's so we can show you how great it can be!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
9th Jan 2017

Great hostel experience, I loved the security of having a huge locked cage under my bed so I didn't have to worry about leaving my suitcase with all my belongings when I went out. Great restaurant with a great view of the canal. Plus, when I checked out a few days early they gave me a refund!

Thanks for the lovely review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope to see you again soon. Safe travels on your trip!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
8th Jan 2017
8.0

Bar staff were great and everyone is super lovely. Friendly vibes all round. Bed is comfy. Showers are good but turn off a lot. I'd definitely recommend this place

Thanks for the kind review! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, please come back soon!

6th Jan 2017
6.0

Elevator took a lot of time, sometimes broken. No kitchen. Have to ask for plates at the bar. Bathroom was about 100 mt from the room. Staff was nice though, specially Lautaro. Breakfast if included is ok.

• Belgium, Female, 18-24
5th Jan 2017
3.4

It's far from the center! there are hidden charges everywhere in this place including having to pay for breakfast, using luggage storage, tourist tax fee per day. Food and drinks are extremely pricey if you want to eat at the cafe, and the quality is disgusting! Staff are rude and not helpful I really don't understand how they get a job there! Social atmosphere is nice that's about it in this place. Sleeping wise brace for noisey people in your rooms, and smelly too many don't wash themselves.

Thank you for your review. We provide free lockers in every room. Regarding the tourist tax, this is appplied by the French government and is charged at every hostel throughout Paris. We charge 3€ for a unlimited breakfast including ham, cheese, 3 types of cereal, muesli, yoghurt, tea, coffee and a selection of fresh fruits. Regarding the location - I can see you stayed with us in 2011, unfortunately our location has not changed. All the best.

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
5th Jan 2017
6.9

This hostel is the reason why I don't go for the cheapest anymore... Location was so-so. Staff were helpful but I was given the wrong bed and it seems like this is quite common? Rooms were slightly dirty because only the beds were changed. But my biggest complaint is that the hostel attracts the wrong characters... Many older people and not the good kind. Guy above me was jerking off behind the curtain. Not the fun homely backpacker culture I was looking for.

We are very sorry to hear that you had a not so good experience anymore. We definitely do not accept that type of behaviour from anyone and as soon as it is brought to our attention we would have asked this person to leave. Unfortunetely this was never reported to us. We try to create a respectfull athmosphere for all our guests and we are sad to hear that something failed in your stay. Thank you for your feedback.

• Dragoonman
  • Indonesia, Male, 25-30
7.4

Good enough place to stay for a night. The bar and common room looks good, but it felt like impersonal, I didn't really like to go there being a solo traveler.

We are sorry to hear that you didn't felt good as a solo traveler. We organize many hostel events every week to be able to introduce people to each other, maybe next time you can join us in one :) Thank for your feedback.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
4th Jan 2017

Everyone was super friendly & helpful! I arrived before the official check-in time & the staff allowed me to go to my room early. Which was awesome because I had been traveling for over 24 hours & I desperately wanted a shower. I was disappointed they didn't have a kitchen for use, but you can borrow dishes from the bar & there's a microwave in the lounge. The only negative feedback is the bathrooms that didn't have windows absolutely had the worst oder.

Thanks for the awesome review! We are so glad you enjoyed yourself and have passed on your feedback to our staff. Enjoy the rest of your travels!

• England, Female, 18-24
5.7

I wasn't overly impressed to be honest...the top bunk I was sleeping in had so much mould along the ceiling cms away from it - not pleasant. To add to this, the reading light didn't work and the curtain on the bed only pulled half way across the bed. The toilets next door weren't in a clean state at all, although the cleanliness of the room was alright. I didn't feel particularly safe in the location (Crimée) particularly during the walk to and from the nearby metro station.

We are sorry to hear that the room was not up to your standards. Sometimes some things get broken from one guest to another but once you told us we fixed right away! Thank you for your feedback and enjoy the rest of your travels!