St Christopher's Inn Canal Reviews

159, rue de Crimee, Paris, France

Thanks for everything!

Bath room is too smelling,bad feeling .

• 17th Mar 2014
  • China

Hi, We are really sorry about the smell in the bathroom, we try our best to keep the hostel super clean with a minimum of three passages a day and regular checks in the bathrooms. A part from that we hope you had a nice time in Paris Thanks for replying St Christopher's team

Nice place, would recommend.

Hi, Thanks a lot fpor these comments. Send us your friends we'll take good care of them See you soon St Chris Canal team

Kinda wild

• 15th Mar 2014

Cool!! Thanks for the grades. Is that a good thing for you? Any suggestions? See you soon St Christopher's team

Very clean and nice. The only thing we didn't like was how far it was from the train station.

This hostel seems more like a hotel. It is very modern and the facilities are amazing. The beds are really comfortable. HOWEVER, security is somehow questionable. On my first day, I mixed up the numbers of my room, and I tried swiping into another room and managed to open a room other than mine. With this security break, even if you are staying in a private room, be careful. Make sure to keep your things locked in a safe at all times.

I think all the womens only rooms were on their own floor which is pretty nice. Each floor was locked so I felt really safe travelling alone. Its a bit far from everything but the metro takes you anywhere. This was probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in, the room was very big and the price was great! I would go again. The only complaint I have is that the bathrooms were not so clean and because the showers are in the same area, they are really warm and steamy so its not so comfortable.

The beds are big with your own electrical outlet and light and curtain. Breakfast for free is decent, nothing special. It's kind of out of the way, but Paris is so big you'll have to get a metro pass anyway, so that didn't bother me. There is a bar downstairs, but I couldn't hear it in my room on the second floor.

No kitchen... which is a major bummer for backpackers trying to stay on a budget.

Awesome staff, loved that the beds had privacy curtains and lockers underneath. Hot showers and free breakfast. Only complaint was location being a tad far from everything to the west.

Hi, Thanks for your nice comments about the hostel and the staff! We are a bit up north but we can enjoy the peacefulness of the Canal which is also very appreciable along with the multiple choice of activities in the neighbourhood. Warm regards St Chris team

Best hostel we have had. It's great to stay at St. Christophers Inn.

Hey! Don´t know what to say a part from THANKS A LOT! Come back whenever!! Sincerely St chris team

Really helpful staff!

Hi there, Thank you very much for your comments about the staff If you have any suggestions we would be very happy to hear them in order to satisfy our guest as much as possible. Thanks a lot! St Chris team

Stayed in a mixed dorm this time in the 4th floor were the wifi connection was bad. It wasn´t as clean as the last time I stayed there. But free breakfast was good! Staff even recognised me after 3 weeks. Unfortunately they charge you for everything: 10€ towel (4 depost + 6 charge), using the wifi on their computers 3,50€ for 30min, store your lugage 2€ for 3 hours but in general it was a basic hostel. Not perfect but okay. They don´t have a kitchen! So no watercooler, fridge. only a microwave

standard st christopher's fare. good points - staff were really nice. cheap and quick laundry. bad points - location is pretty ordinary, there are two metros close by but at least half an hour to anywhere of interest. wifi is woeful...any floor, even sometimes poor in the bar area.

Nice hostel, clean rooms, good beds, the bar is a lot of fun with good deals. The wifi is SO bad though. It fails all the time and does not reach the rooms.

Hi there, thanks for taking time for these comments. Glad to here you had a great time here in Paris. Sorry about the wifi signal...We are working on the optic fiber these days. Take care Kind regards from the whole team

This isn't the first time I've stayed in this hostel which says something. That being said, I feel like it's lost a bit of it's touch - the room I was in wasn't too clean and smelled of beer... I'll probably try another hostel the next time I'm in town.

St Christopher's is one of the best hostels to book with. Unfortunately this hostel didn't really have a 'kitchen' (just a microwave). The bar was pretty cheap and the people were friendly, including the staff who seemed lovely. It is easily one of the nicest hostels I've stayed at except it's a little out of the way (not really a problem with the metro) and there aren't any cooking facilities (can be a problem for backpackers).

Hi, Thank you so much for the great comments about the hostel and the staff. Cooking facilities are very difficult to handle in terms of hygiene especially having a restaurant in the venue but we will consider every comment. See you soon in St Christopher's Kind regards from St Chris Canal!

A really nice place to stay! Clean, very well secured with quite a friendly and helpful staff

Hi! Thank you very much for your comments!! Hope to see you soon in any St Chritopher's hostel!

Not a bad place. The first time was better. We had a moody person in our dorm. Maybe their Garde du Nourd location is better.

• 23rd Feb 2014

Stayed on a Friday night. We walked in and were greeted with live music and friendly staff. Definitely a very social atmosphere which was perfect and exactly what we wanted after a day of touring. They encourage you to meet new people. The pod beds were great in a mixed dorm. The curtain allowed for some privacy in an otherwise public dorm room. If you are looking for a quiet place to stay and relax book a smaller room on an upper level.

• 21st Feb 2014