St Christopher's Inn Canal Reviews

159, rue de Crimee, Paris, France

Everything was wonderful especially breakfast. If I will go to Paris again definitely I will stay there..

• 19th Jan 2016
  • Turkey

Very clean and pretty comfortable. Like the curtain on the bunks. This place has a lot of the accommodations but it's also kind of a big McHostel with loads of manufactured travel related art and a party scene that's like a high school dance. Clean though. Location kinda sucked.

• 17th Jan 2016

The breakfast was perfect.

• Lithuania

Really clean and safe hostel but a bit far from everything. If you are traveling alone is not the best option, more like a hotel than a hostel. Staff didn't care that much about the guests. Although, the breakfast is amazing!

It was very good hostel. But the only bad thing is that everything has a cost. You book a bed which is 17 € per night and it's gonna be 20€ with tax, locker etc. But even these thigs, it is one of the most beautiful hostels.

• Turkey

Hi, Thanks for your review. Unfortunately Paris charges a tourist tax which is obligatory. Still really glad you had a great stay, Enjoy the rest of your travels!

It was fine if you wanted to party your brains out. We wanted a little more of a restful and social stay but met very few people as it was such a big place. Wasn't that bad but unless you want to party a lot I wouldn't suggest staying here. The staff was very nice when a roommate had a freak out and where helpful when we asked where to go and how to get there.

Really great hostel with fun vibes, and awesome facilities. The bar downstairs is huge with lots of things going on all the time. As I solo traveller I found it very easy to make friends, they have a cool chill out room with pool tables etc and a club in the basement. Main thing is how wonderful the staff are. Super friendly, and security was great to have, as there were a few incidents involving really terrible dorm mates that were dealt with swiftly. I will definitely book here again!

• 15th Jan 2016

Great service at hostel. We had an amazing host Aqid who upgraded us for free to a double room with view and even invited us for meet and greet where we were lucky enough to get free drinks and an awesome night to follow!!! Thanks again Aqid!!!

all in all a great stay. stuff was amazing!

A nice and cozy hostel pretty close to the city center. The breakfast was good, but not excellent. A little bit of variety would be great.

Bed very comfortable,with cover curtain ,spacious room,free breakfast is amazing with canal view,comom area is big enough to social,feel good stay in this hostel.

The staff were helpful and the added curtains on the beds are great for added privacy. Will definitely stay again if ever in paris again.

• 11th Jan 2016
  • New Zealand

Solid big Hostel. If you need a place to stay they have great wifi, food, beer, and plug ins and lights on the bed

Awesome time there! Staff were awesome, foozball table was awesome and it always had a great atmosphere. Live bands were great too!

• 7th Jan 2016

Upon arrival, the reception let us check in early because our bus got in really early and she upgraded our room with no extra cost. It was very kind. I really enjoyed the 25 percent off of food, the burgers were delicious. The rooms were nice and private with the curtains. The wifi was really spotty in our room on the 4th floor. If I wanted to facetime, i had to go downstairs. The atmosphere was great, almost too busy sometimes. Also could use comfier chairs in the common room.

This was a great hostel for what it costs. It's a little far away from some of the more tourist-y things in Paris, but it makes you see the Canal and explore a neighborhood that you might otherwise not explore. It is very close to several metro stations so it's very easy to get into the city center. The free breakfast was also nice !

There was a good mix of people who were primarily interested in partying/drinking and people who were primarily interested in sightseeing. The hostel was a bit far from most of the things to do in Paris. They provided lockers, but my lock was unfortunately too small.

They create an excellent atmosphere by hosting events every night making meeting people in the hostel very easy. I've never had this at a hostel, usually the lounge or bar area is where people sit on there phones but here people had friends who they didn't travel with. There are plug ins everywhere to charge your devices and I found everywhere clean. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Hands down the best hostel I have ever stayed in.

Until now, I have visited almost 30 hostels but I didn't see any hostel which has no luggage room for its customers.. yes there are lockers but you have to pay for that.. I had to pay in total 6€ extra for lockers because of my arrival was before the check-in time and my departure was after the check-out time.. Good points for the beds: Bed itself was good and feels of good quality.. Curtain, socket and light for each bed is definitively a good point. Belushi's restaurant has a good atmosphere..

Great customer service from the staff! So helpful and accommodating!