St Christopher's Inn Canal Reviews

159, rue de Crimee, Paris, France

Situated in a relatively better location compared to the Garde du Nord branch Breakfast is included, Had cereals, Bread , Cheese, Ham, juice/Milk and fruits you can borrow cuttllery if you have arranged your own lunch /dinner

• 1st Jan 2016
  • India

The socializin setup was good and NYE clubing event and welcome event (or other day events) were good.

My husband, son, and I stayed at St. Christopher's Inn Canal in Paris. It was the first time that my husband and I have ever stayed in a hostel. My son previously stayed at St. Christopher's Inn Gare du Nord. We found the facility to be well maintained. We enjoyed the free continental breakfast each morning, and we ate at Belushi's Bar & Cafe several times. The food was great,, and we enjoyed the specials offered to guests. We had to get used to the shared bath & showers. We enjoyed our stay.

I loved my stay here. The staff was lovely, clean rooms and bathrooms. The breakfast was good and the bar is very nice.

• 30th Dec 2015
  • Mexico

Amazing, i loved everything

• 29th Dec 2015
  • Colombia

The hostel met and exceeded my expectations. The staff are friendly and the hostel is very well kept. Breakfast in the morning is included and consists of a lot more than just the regular "baguette and nutella'. I stayed in the 6 bed with private bathroom and had a great view on the surrounding area from the 6th floor. The room was spacious and there were no bunk beds. Overall great place to stay and would highly recommend it to all travellers.

• 28th Dec 2015

I cannot fault the level of service and professionalism by the team at St. Christopher. From beginning to end they were more than happy to help with any enquiry. Special thanks to Romeo who added the French touch of Cheese and Wine. I also have to say a huge thanks to all I met that made New Year extra special.

• 28th Dec 2015

Bathroom very dirty. Rooms looks much better on the pictures. Simple and unlovely.

Nice location, wifi, bedroom, shower room, breakfast.

The breakfast was nice. Except that the extra charge for baggage was expensive (5€/ in other hostel in Paris, it was free), everything was good

Very disappointed that room 211 at the end of the hall had zero wifi signal. In this day and age, wifi is a must when booking a place to stay and I would not recommend it to others based on this fact. The location was cool along the canal and the bar and restaurant were very nice as well. There was a security guard posted up at the entrance 24/7

Perfect staff, they are cheerful and polite. They listened and helped me a lot, even the security haha. The breakfast was free and you can eat until you get full. Location is not so bad. The lock renting fee is high(4 euros). Price is reasonable, the lowest among others. I don't know how strong of the signal of wifi, because my phone couldn't connect the internet without password. The conclusion: One of the best hostels in Paris, i definitely recommend it.

When we got there after a long day worth of traveling, my buddy and I were exhausted and needed not only rest but some good food. St Christopher's didn't disappoint on both parts. We were greeted by Aqid who was very friendly seeing it as we were planning our trip around Paris. He knew what we should do and how to go about it in the most efficient manner. He even hung out with us after his shift which shows how great the staff were. This place had a great environment to meet new people also.

• 25th Dec 2015

The facility was clean, staff was friendly & helpful ; the food was great ; and the specials for guests were great . The location was also great .

I love this hostel and would highly recommend to anyone traveling to Paris. I've stayed here twice and plan to come again. The rooms are clean and spacious, the downstairs bar is fun, the bathrooms are the best I've ever seen in a hostel. Only thing that could improve is the staff's knowledge of the area the hostel is located in when asking for restaurant recommendations or similar things.

• 21st Dec 2015

The location of this hostel right on the Canal St Martin is beautiful! The facilities were quite nice; I appreciated the curtains on individual bunks so you could get a good night's sleep without waking your neighbors. The included breakfast was tasty and the staff was helpful. All in all a solid choice for Paris.

Christopher's Inn was good value for money as you are provided with free breakfast and is one of the only reasonable looking cheaper hostels in Paris. The security is not so good so take your valuables with you wherever you go. The location is not very central but still manageable by Metro. One thing that bothered me was the cleanliness, it was extremely dusty in our room and the bathrooms were dirty a lot of the time. Other than that it was okay to stay in.

Excellent option to stay in Paris, a lovely place to enjoy the city.

• 19th Dec 2015

I want to start off by saying that the staff were GREAT! All super nice, welcoming and accommodating. I had several issues with other people in my room and they sorted it all out so quickly and with no problem. Special shoutout to Romeo (what a great name, by the way) who specifically helped me during the last of my bizarre rooming problems. Clean, nice beds and spacious rooms but weird vibe because the hostel is attached to a bar/restaurant so anyone can go in. Also they need an age limit.

I loved the rooms! There is a privacy curtain and outlet/light in each bunk. It gives you privacy that is hard to find in hostels! The staff was very friendly and helpful, they were always recommending hostel activities. It's great having a bar/restaurant in the hostel. After a long day of traveling, you don't even need to grab a coat to get a bite to eat! All around it was a great stay!