St Christopher's Inn Canal Reviews

159, rue de Crimee, Paris, France

location is very pretty right off the canal. it has many washing and drying machines. The lack of kitchen was a bit of a bummer, but the staff were funny and knowledgeable!

This hostel was AWESOME! It's so easy to find and really close to the metro. The staff was incredible, so friendly and helpful. They offer a lot of tours that leave from the hostel which is great, and the staff gave a lot of good tips for things to do/see. We were only there 1 night but the room was super comfortable, everything was clean, and they have great cages to lock up your stuff. Everyone we spoke with was willing to go the extra mile to help us out. If you're going to Paris - stay here!

This was my 1st time at a hostle, and I was very pleasant! The staff was super friendly, the atmosphere was good and the facilities were clean.

Thank you so much! We try to be as helpful as we can and make sure you're having a great time! Come back soon!

It's a very big hostel . Good restaurant at the bottom and party . Location is good , pretty close to main attraction .

Glad you had a great time! We try to keep the party going so you can have a great time!

Lively atmosphere at night. You meet some cool people here to go touring with.

It was an ok stay I guess - we just felt that the hostel wasn't even trying to be French. It was all a bit anonymous and disconcerting. Beds were nice though, and lovely location - just don't spend too much time in the hostel itself.

• 2nd Jun 2015

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your time in the hostel. it's true, most of the staff are international travelers, but we love Paris and France and that's why we stopped here. If you're looking for a bit more of the french touch, try our wine and cheese night on Tuesdays or the "Plat du Jour" which is French and delicious!

Overall a good hostel, I really enjoyed the mood, just a few things should be improved, like please change the pillows for a little big ones, or the beds make a lot of noise.

Good location (not a perfect area), nice breakfast, friendly staff (helpful) speaking good English! A bit far away from the Paris tourist attractions and city centre. there is an elevator which says “out of order” but it used by staff!!! that makes it hard if your room is in fifth floor!! So I do not suggest this place if you can find a place where the elevator is in working order.

Very nice hostel! We had a good time hanging around with peeps at the lobby bar! Clean rooms, Good location and beautiful see over La Sene! i reccommend it for sure!

This hostel was great! The bar downstairs was convenient and fun! A little far from the city centre but close to a metro and only about a 15min ride to major attractions. It was clean but I would say it could use a "deep clean" like behind and under bunk beds and in corners. Had a good time there tho.

• 31st May 2015

Some of the staff were unpleasant.

Really helpful and nice girl at the reception. Liked that it was right on the canal.

Fix the lift and completely renovate the toilets and showers. The lockers are also terrible. The lockers won't lock with regular locks so you have to buy one from them. And they are metal, so they make a ton of noise. I got 3 bug bites from this place. 1 in the shower and 2 from the bed.

Nice place, the staff seemed confused quite unorganized every time I spoke to them. But conveniently located for easy access to what I wanted to see. I'd come back.

Thanks for the review, not sure what happened with staff, typically they are the best! Glad the rest of your stay went well, I guarantee if you come back we'll be 10x better!

Staff was great, bar was the best one in the locale around the hostel, which mainly has to do with the location. Location was okay for going out for the day but made going into the other districts for bars a bit tricky. Really great place overall though, made friends, would definitely stay again.

Wonderful stay! Staff were very friendly and helpful, great location that's not too far from anything. Curtains on the bed for privacy which was a huge bonus. Loved it! Great Hostel for a great price. Next time I'm in Paris I'll without a doubt be staying here!

• 25th May 2015

A little out of the way but super close to the metro, which you can use to get anywhere in Paris. Slept in an 8 bed dorm and it felt spacious, even had a sink in the room! The bar downstairs has great food and excellent drink specials for those staying in the hostel, make sure to ask!

Great hostel, the only thing missing is a kitchen, but in a big hostel like this that would be difficult.

Overall great! Location isnt perfect, but we did walk everywhere! there was a mixup and we had to switch rooms the last night, but not a big deal....St Christopher's never dissapoints....clean, great facilities, great restraurant...

I had great times. Many facilities were being prepared for visitors. I liked double card key system for security and personal curtains for privacy. The only thing that I want to say is the elevator should be fixed soon. Except for that I really enjoyed the time.