St Christopher's Inn Canal Reviews

159, rue de Crimee, Paris, France

Wifi doesn't really work in the rooms. Staff could be more friendly, they always seemed like they were having a bad day. U have to pay for everything there n Paris is expensive. It's very fun place, though, and has a good atmosphere. I recommend it.

• 17th Jul 2015

The hostel was clean, organized and cozy, and the staff very nice. There was a good and cheap restaurant in the ground where guests had 25% of discount. The bedrooms and bathrooms were big and there was a nice chilli room but no kitchen. It was a bit far from the touristic points but the subway station is really close. Also the area around the canal was very pleasant. I really enjoyed my stay there and I would come back.

Nice hostel, really great bar and common room. The rooms are really hot though and no fan or air conditioning. The lift was broken when I was there meaning I carried my bags up 4 flights of stairs, I'm sure it's fixed by now though.

The rooms were extremely hot and the windows did not open up much to allow circulation. The wifi was also spotty throughout the whole building. Showers were decent, and the bar was nice, if a bit expensive, even with the guest discount. Location was decent, next to the canal with a few parks nearby. About a 25 minute metro ride from the city center.

Amazing hostel with some really nice staff Clean, refreshing and great vibe. Thanks for a cool couple of days

• 16th Jul 2015

I stayed in the private room which was very basic considering the amount I had paid. These rooms defiantly needed air con because it was way to hot in middle of July to stay in. I would look elsewhere if you want private accomodation. Hotels are similar price to these rooms and you won't have to share a bathroom.... However the bar and restaurant downstairs are really great additions to this place.

So much fun!

I had such a great stay! The staff is so friendly, especially Gavrilo at reception. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

Hi Thanks for the great review, we love Gavro too! Enjoy the rest of your travels!

What can I say, it's a st christophers, these places are always good. Yes, it's a little way out of Paris proper, but the metro is so good I don't think it was ever a problem. Honestly I can't find a bad word to say about this place.

The best hostel I've ever stayed at - great facilities and atmosphere. I would have preferred better lockers in the rooms

This hostel was very well set up. The beds had huge lockers underneath that could fit your whole bag and be locked up. Each bed had a curtain which was nice for a bit of privacy in big dorms. The breakfast was good. Location pretty good, not far from the metro. The hostel was run very efficiently. I would definitely stay again.

It was a nice hostel to stay at apart from the lift being broken and having to drag our suitcases up 6 flights of stairs

• 11th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

Solid hostel in a decent location. City is easily accessible from from nearby metro stops, but not necessarily in walking distance to big attractions. Helpful staff, facilities were nice.

Everything was great! But fix the lift! :) thanks

• 11th Jul 2015

great place although small hostels are better if you're travelling alone

The staff was great. Daphne, one of the staff was terrific help. She carried all our bags two flights of stairs because elevator was not working. Breakfast was very good, especially the coffee.

The lack of a kitchen was a little inconvenient, but the staff behind the bar were friendly and the drinks reasonably priced. Plenty of privacy in the bunks, nice common area downstairs to meet people (both in the bar and the chill out room). Definitely more of a party hostel, for more of a relaxed, at-home type hostel I prefer Le Village.

Loved the beer pong tables insode the bar!! A bit far away from everything but a really nice area, met so many new people and great stay overall!! Deff recommend

• 9th Jul 2015

So glad you could enjoy your time here, beer pong makes everything more fun!

Good location and staff were helpful, wifi wasnt good found it really hard to find a good spot, otherwise I enjoyed my short stay

Glad you had a good stay and that we could help you out! The wifi is being upgraded so soon those problems will be solved!

Missing airconditioning is a big drawback when it's summer time. Rooms get smelly and hot, especially dorms (my experience). The price is slightly higher compared to similar hostels in Spain but it's Paris :)

• 8th Jul 2015
  • Finland

We know it's been a hot summer, but we promise Paris is worth it!