St Christopher's Inn Canal Reviews

159, rue de Crimee, Paris, France

I see why this place has won the awards it has. This is one of the best places to stay in Paris. The security is amazing (almost too intense), but the door to my dorm was broken. I asked multiple people multiple times for it to be fixed. I asked people who were higher up, and I was promised many times it was going to be fixed that day... it never was the whole time I stayed there. This hostel really cares about their image and tries it's very best to give you an amazing stay.

Internet is so slow it is actually impossible to do anything using it.

• 26th Dec 2013
  • Slovenia

Best place ever! There's a nice pub with good food and beer at reasonable prices. The bedrooms were clean, so were the bathrooms... I have nothing to complain about this place.

Toilets were a little bit rancid at times. Nonetheless, it was good value for money.

I spent Christmas eve there and loved it! I was alone, but met a lot of people at the hostel's bar and had a great night. The staff was funny. The beds are equiped with curtain, reading light, plug and a big locker, but bring your padlock. The location is a bit far from the touristic sights, but there's a metro station close by. The low point for backpackers is that they don't have kitchen and laundry. But the location is beautiful, you can almost touch the water of the Cannal from the balcony!

Is the best hostel I have ever been. Staffs are all young and full of cheerfulness; you are all time well treated. The room is cleaned and the bathroom are comfortable and well cleaned too. Is a very easy place to make friends and the bar is lively and beautiful.

• 24th Dec 2013

The best hostel i ever stayed in. You feel as if you were in a real hotel. Very clean, great rooms, awesome staff, great breakfast and delicious food. Perfect place to get to know new people, every single night it exciting... Sometimes there are free shots! Loved it!! I definitely recommend St Christophers!!!!

Great atmosphere and really easy to meet new people are the main atractions here ! The location is good too, near the metro and to shops and all... Cleanliness of the bathroom is not very good so sometimes it's a bit of a problem. Also the hostel uses very heavy fire doors on the beedrooms which keep slaming everytime someone comes in and out, making a lot of noise and keeping the guests up at night/morning. Despite that, is a very nice place to stay !

Staffs are very helpful. And the whole atmosphere was awesome. Besides, the breakfast was the best! we just had a blast during the breakfast, Especially we can enjoy the view just right next to the canal while having breakfast.

This hostel was incredible, especially for the price. Would definitely recommend.

Bar is open to everyone, people might go upstairs. It's a bit far, but the bar is a very good space for all.

Hi, Thank so much for taking the time to get back to us. We're always looking for ways to improve the experience we provide for our guests and which is why your feedback is so important to us. Regarding your concern about people going upstairs we can reassure you that our security key system prevent them from doing so because even for using the lift you need your room key as well as getting in your room. Thanks again and we hope to see you again in the future. Kind Regards,

I had a very warm welcome from a staff member during my stay - named Alex. The staff was very friendly and helpful to answer any of my questions. Everyone I tend to meet at this hostel is always nice and upbeat.

Hi, Thank you very much for taking the time to review our venue - it really helps us to improve on what we do. We were very glad to hear that you enjoyed the friendly and efficient customer service of our staff. If you do have any ideas of what we could do to make things even better we would love to know. We really want to be the best hostel we can be and are always looking to improve, so we genuinely will look forward to hearing your reply. Kind Regards, Your St Christopher’s.

The location was a bit far from the tourist spots but there was a metro line about a 5min walk which was not bad. The rooms were kept cleaned and there was a cleaning lady that came in to tidy things up everyday. the shower and bathrooms were clean as well. The pub had good food and a live band on some nights which was good. The hostel really didn't organize any day trips or night out so I found that to be lame. did everything myself.

We only had one night here in a 12 bed dorm but it was a good experience. Comfortable stay and the staff were friendly and helpful. Was great to be able to leave our bags in a locker the day we checked out.

No atmosphere.... Not a backpackers vibe - its more of a hotel then a hostel. Would be good if your in a group of. 5+. And ffs get wifi throughout the whole building!!

Hi, Thank you very much for taking the time to review our venue - it really helps us to improve on what we do. We always do our best to make everybody's stay as fun and comfortable as possible that's why we're sorry to hear that your stay wasn't as expected.As for the atmosphere,you have to know that the beginning of the week is mostly quiet because most of our dear guests are resting from their fun week-end. And for the internet we are in the process of updating it.

Fantastic vibe to meet people,Rooms at a good price.Only little things would be a little more clarification on breakfast times,and go with everything you need as very pricey in hostel (sneaky little charges added) But thank you

Hi, Thanks a lot for your feedback. We can learn a lot from your experiences so we really appreciate you took the time to reply. We are really happy to see you had a great time with us. As for the breakfast time, as state on your welcome pack given to you on your checking day it's going from 7:30am to 9:30am every morning in the bar area. Thanks again for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time. Kind Regards, Your St Christopher’s Team Paris.

Me and my mates really love the hostel especially the staffs were really helpful and kind. The hostel was affordable. Lastly, I would love to thank the hostel and the staffs. AWESOME

• 6th Dec 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Hello, Thank you very much for taking the time to review our venue - it really helps us to improve on what we do. We were very glad to hear that you enjoyed the friendly and efficient service of our staff and that you appreciated our affordable prices and great value in a very expensive Paris market. If you do have any ideas of what we could do to make things even better we would love to know. we genuinely will look forward to hearing your reply. Kind Regards,

Second time here with my partner this year, clean facilities, good wifi and good bar and atmosphere. Security could definitely be improved as it is not the best area but overall we have been very satisfied. Love the under bed lockers and the curtains for each bed

Hi, Thanks a lot for your feedback. We always do our best to make everybody's stay as fun and comfortable as possible and we can learn a lot from your experience with us.We noticed that you have marked us lower for safety and we were hoping you could go into more depth about your experiences in with this area. Did you have bad encounter within the building? we genuinely look forward to hearing your reply. Thanks again and we hope to see you again in the future. Kind Regards,

Breakfast was the best one in my hostel experience . But the locker have to pay around 5euro for one day . Too expansive !

• 3rd Dec 2013
  • Japan

Excelent hostel!

Hi, Thank you very much for taking the time to review our venue - it really helps us to improve on what we do. We were very glad to hear that you enjoyed the friendly and efficient service of our staff and that you appreciated our affordable prices and great value in a very expensive Paris market as well It was really great to hear that you so thoroughly enjoyed your overall stay with us. Thanks again and we hope to see you again in the future. Kind Regards,