St Christopher's Inn Canal Reviews

159, rue de Crimee, Paris, France

I would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting Paris. It is a little pricier than other hostels but it is definitely worth the extra money. The beds are comfy, the curtains on the beds are amazing, the showers are always hot and the breakfast in my opinion was pretty good for a free continental breakfast. My only complaint is that over the 4 nights I was there I had to change 3 times because of booking problems which was very annoying and the staff weren't always very helpful

Hostel was excellent with large lounge/bar area for to meet people and hang out with friends. Rooms are clean, with comfortable beds. Staff are knowledgeable and helpful

Thank you very much for your review. We look forward to seeing you soon! St Christopher's Inn Team

I had a great time at St Christopher's. Fun nights, comfortable rooms. Also I was there during the Paris shootings and the staff handled it fantastically.

• 12th Nov 2015

Thank you for Review. What happened in Paris was a tragedy but we try our best to make our guests feel safe. St Christopher's INN Canal

Had a fantastic stay here! Met lots of great people it's a really social place. Would be amazing if it had a kitchen but the restaurant down stairs was good. Was there during the Paris attacks and the staff really looked out for everyone. They us a free meal and made sure we were all safe. Would definately recommend this hostel!

The room really big and clean. Love it a lot.

Thank you very much for your review! We look forward to seeing you soon. St Christopher's INN Canal

St. Christopher's Hostel is great! Staff was super friendly and helpful. Had a great time playing beer pong, or in our case wine pong 😉, with other travelers and one of the staff (Aqid) in the hostel bar. Will definitely stay again if my travels bring me to another city with a St. Christopher's.

• 8th Nov 2015

Hi! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! You are more than welcome to come back here to play beer pong with Aqid or any other staff member! St Christopher's team.

Aqid was awesome

Definitely will stay there again.

Thank you for your review! We look forward to seeing you soon! St Christopher's INN Canal

All the St Christopher's hostels would be the perfect hostel if you guys just got a kitchen for the people who stay there! Even though the food is at a good price and we get discount sometimes we can't always afford to buy it!! Others then that they are the best hostels I have stayed at! :)

Thank you very much for your review! Indeed we do not have a kitchen for logistical reasons, that is why we provide 25% off to our menu at the bar! We hope seeing you soon. St Christopher's team

Facilities are nice, but this is more like a hotel than a hostel. There are curtains on every bed, which is awesome for privacy but not great for meeting people. Staff seemed overworked and wasn't super helpful with details on where to go to eat/what to see around the hostel.

Thank you for your thoughts! Curtains are here to make your stay as comfortable as possible . To meet people we organize events almost every day to help you socialize with guests and staff members. In regards to information about what to do and where to go in the city our staff are improving every day their knowledge about Paris to give you the best advice! St Christopher's Inn Canal

Great location, free breakfast is great apart from both mornings for my stay there were no tongs for food and everyone using there hands to touch the ham and cheese. A lot of the dishes were often dirty. Bathrooms nice and clean beds fantastic. Irritated at a staff member advising a new check in to remove personal items from the lockers provided to secure there own belongings. Staff often talking to each other so to ask for assistance was also a drainer as your interrupting thier social event.

Thanks for your thoughts, we are really pleased to see that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay, we hope that you will come back again. It's really surprising to see that the staff were not as attentive as usual, we will be talking with them in our next meeting to make sure they are aware of our guests. We are unsure of what you could mean regarding the lockers, we'll be in contact to gather more information. St Christopher's Inn Canal

I loved staying here the facilities and location was great and the staff were amazing! They were the bests hosts and they were so helpful. They were entertaining and friendly and Romeo even challenged us to make the best photo wearing crowns at Versailles to go on the TV screen for beer :D It's close to Crimee Metro station, plenty of bakeries, cafes, restaurants and supermarkets. Free WiFi and breakfast and the atmosphere at the bar was great they even have an underground nightclub!

My bed and the storage space under it were extremely loud. I couldn't move without the bed shifting violently and creaking loudly, and the storage cage was even worse. Also the door closed really loudly. And the breakfast wasn't great.

We appreciate your critique of our hostel dorm room, we are in the process of getting the cages fixed again after some have been broken. We will also be sure to fix the bed you were in to the wall, all of our other beds should be attached to prevent any movement. We are very surprised to read that the breakfast wasn't to your taste. We have many different options and even offer fruit. If you need more we even have a breakfast menu available. St Christopher's Inn Canal

The hostel is pretty nice, however it's a bit far from central paris. It took me about 50 mins to get to the central. Everything else is pretty average

Hi, Thanks for your thoughts, we are pleased to see you had a good stay with us overall, we know that walking to some attractions can take some time so we do recommend using the transport system. It's really cheap and simple and we provide some helpful directions. St Christopher's Inn Canal

Decent hostel, clean with good activities for solo travelers. Out of the way in a bit of dodgy part of town. Staff are friendly at first but some were a bit rude.

Osome staff, special thank to Aqid gogar he was like family in Paris

• 30th Oct 2015
  • Mexico

LOVED THIS PLACE! The rooms were much bigger and cleaner than in any other hostel I've ever stayed in, and the pod beds allowed for privacy. The staff were extremely helpful (I asked to move rooms and they were very accommodating) and the bar staff were great (one bartender set up a game of beer pong and played with us-- so fun!). The whole place had a great atmosphere, perfect for meeting other young travelers. I met lots of great people from all around the world! I can't wait to return!

• 29th Oct 2015

This hostel was great! Rooms were clean, the bins to lock your things were the biggest size I've ever seen, which I needed! Clean, secure, and had all facilities you would need. Location was also good, near the tube that takes you into the city. Have to say though that this was definitely a party hostel. Easy to meet people that like to drink and have a good time but less easy to meet the interesting backpacker types.

• 29th Oct 2015

Great hostel. And a good base to explore Paris.

From the moment we walked in we felt right at home! Aquid greeted us and made sure we had all the information we would ever need! He helped us figure out every step of our day trip to Disney which made it a completely stress free day. The breakfast was awesome and so was the location!