St Christopher's Inn Canal Reviews

159, rue de Crimee, Paris, France

This was a great hostel, we got there way before check in but they allowed us to join in on the free breakfast while we waited for check in. There is no kitchen but the pub has good food and you get 10% off, they also have one of the best free breakfast I've had so far. The beds were great; especially because they had a curtain for privacy and your own light and plug in in your bunk. We also got a free beer while we were having dinner in the pub!

Hi, Thanks a lot for your feedback. We can learn a lot from your experiences so we really appreciate you took the time to reply. We are really happy to see you had a great time with us. If you do have any ideas of what we could do to make things even better we would love to know. We really want to be the best hostel we can be and are always looking to improve, so we genuinely will look forward to hearing your reply. Kind Regards, Your St Christopher’s Team Paris.

Great spot

• 1st Dec 2013

pretty awesome

• 30th Nov 2013

You'll pay for everything they can charge you for.

Best hostel I've stayed in by far! They have a rec room/bar on the first floor right when you walk in. So busy and filled with people at night and where we met the majority of the people we went out with. Beds were nice and cozy, had currtains, clean room. All in all, definitely recommend. Not too far from all the sights. You will like this place.

My experience as a first time hostel stayer was great, unfortunately the only thing that I need to comment on is the Women's floor toilet/ showers. There was an odd oder, perhaps cleaning it more then once a day or so would be helpful.

Really cool hostel one of my favorites from the past 6 months travelling came back twice really nice staff andy who took the pub quiz was really good made the last night in Paris real fun deffs top hostel front deck was really helpful when I checked out booking a taxi have already told people to go stay there just for the quality of time I've spent there ?. P.s andy is also really good in bed

Good Hostel, I'd recommend it.

Always look forward to a St Christophers hostel, you know what to expect, and no need to worry. This one didn't disappoint, a great experience, lovely staff, great facilities, love the rooms, bathrooms arnt luxury, but adequate. And for the prices in Paris, this one is pretty reasonable! Thanks for another great stay.

Great environment for young travelers. Good price. Friendly staff. I would definitely stay at another st. Christopher's in another country if it's like this one. Only con would be the wifi. But other than that, amazing experience in Paris.

• 22nd Nov 2013

I travelled by myself to Paris in November and made sure I picked the most sociable hostel. It was really easy to meet people at this hostel and making new friends was definitely a highlight of my trip. The room was well heated (Paris was freezing!) And everything was pretty clean (I made sure I wore flipflops in the bathroom, do not forget them!). The location is ok, metro stops are closeby. The only think I didn't like was paying for lockers and I forgot to bring a padlock.

• 22nd Nov 2013

Hi, Thanks a lot for your feedback. We can learn a lot from your experiences so we really appreciate you took the time to reply. We always do our best to make everybody's stay as fun and comfortable as possible and that is why we are really happy to see you had a great time with us. We really want to be the best hostel we can be and are always looking to improve, so we genuinely will look forward to hearing your reply. Kind Regards, Your St Christopher’s Team Paris.

Well the St Christopher´s are great hostels. Very friendly. The staff is excellent and always helping. The rooms are big and have courtains in the beds, which is really nice. I made a Gig there cause I´m a musician and they gave me free drinks and a meal. It was really nice to stay there. I´ve also made some friends in the room where there was people from all over the world.

Fantastic hostel. I travel alone and have fun with the roommate and make friends at the bar on G/F. It is clean, big enough and good view. Watching football match on the G/F and have a beer is a must. The staffs are very nice, cool and pretty.

Had a good stay overall, just a great hostel. Wow who wouldve thought that paris would bring me such an intresting character, and change our lives forever. Old mate from Canada, goodluck in the French Foreign Allegeince, all the best champion, you deserved it! Facilities - Room to jog your beers off - falling cigerette butt buckets - hash sharing staff - 3euro Burger

Clean and secure, the room was quiet. There was a long queue for reception the whole time.

A bit outside the touristy parts of paris but beautiful and easy to get to. I stayed in 3 hostels on this trip and this was the only one with lockers under the bunks or curtains on each bunk, which I really appreciated.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed...Very safe,very easy to meet other travellers,easy to reach with metro,the bar,the drinks...I think its perfect for those who want to party..The only two bad things was the location(its a little far from the center,but its ok) and the biggest issue for me was at the doorms the lockers..When you open them they make such a loud noise they are guiete old...The best thing I think is that every bed got its own curtain for privacy!would stay there again:)

Hi, Thanks a lot for your feedback. We can learn a lot from your experiences so we really appreciate you took the time to reply. We are really happy to see you had a great time with us. Be assured that your concern with the lockers noise will be taken of by our maintenance staff.As for the curtain all beds in dorm have their own one so can you please let us know in which room were you ? Thanks again and we wish you all the best in your future travels! Kind Regards,

Great bar with a great atmosphere. The staff at the reception was very kind and helpfull.

• 16th Nov 2013

Hi, Thanks a lot for your feedback. We always do our best to make everybody's stay as fun and comfortable as possible and we can learn a lot from your experience with us. That's why we appreciate that you took the time to reply. And also it's really great to hear that you so thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. We really want to be the best hostel we can be and are always looking to improve. Kind Regards, Your St Christopher’s Team Paris.

some of the staff weren't very helpful, seemed a bit disorganized. Internet wasn't great, you were lucky to get a connection downstairs. But the rooms were great, the included breakfast was good, great atmosphere, everyone was very friendly!

Hi, Thank so much for taking the time to get back to us. We're always looking for ways to improve the experience we provide for our guests and which is why your feedback is so important to us. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our facility as well as the atmosphere and on the contrary really sad with your experience with our staff,please we wish you could go into more in depth with that which will help us solve this issue? Best regards, Your St-Christopher's team.

It's a very nice hostel, very clean and the beds are private. Breakfast is really good and the staff was always attentive. It's not central location, but you can get the tube easly, so it's fine.