St Christopher's Inn Canal Reviews

159, rue de Crimee, Paris, France

Great hostel. And a good base to explore Paris.

From the moment we walked in we felt right at home! Aquid greeted us and made sure we had all the information we would ever need! He helped us figure out every step of our day trip to Disney which made it a completely stress free day. The breakfast was awesome and so was the location!

We found St Christopher's to be a great environment for getting to know other travelers. A staff member, Aqid, was extremely helpful, attentive patrons needs, and welcoming. Even going as far to make sure that we did not eat dinner alone the first night. He really was essential to our social prosperity at the hostel.

Had such a wonderful stay at st Christopher's inn! The hostel is so clean, tidy, well set up with super friendly & and helpful staff - especially Aqid! Thank you for such and enjoyable time :)

Thanks so much for letting everyone know about your fantastic experience with us. It's really great to hear that Aqid was once again a great help to our guests. We hope to see you again soon! St Christopher's Inn Canal

Great atmosphere, I loved the restaurant/bar right by the canal. Great place to meet people. Bathrooms were okay. Great privacy curtains!

Breakfast should have more choices i.e. raw fruits, some cakes.

Thanks for your thoughts, it's a shame you weren't here just a few days later as we are now offering some fruits in the breakfast line-up. We are listening to what you are in need of and hopefully when you come back you will get some! St Christopher's Inn Canal

First ever hostel and I loved it! Only complaint is that it is a bit far from the main touristy bits of Paris, but using the metro is not that bad. Had one of the best weekends of my life here!

• 22nd Oct 2015

Pretty cool place. Had an awesome atmosphere so its very easy to get talking to other travelers. A bit expensive but thats Paris for you. The curtains on the beds were a nice touch. Not too far from the metro station to take me into town. Overall positive experience.

My sister and I had a great time staying in St Christophers inn! Free breakfast was great, facilities are great and the location is so very close to a metro!!

Good staff, good rooms but there where some pricks that decided to play knock and run well into the early hours of the morning

Thanks for your review, e are pleased to see that you enjoyed yourself with us and obviously apologise that there were some people trying to interrupt your sleep. St Christopher's Inn Canal

The staff was so friendly! I was super annoyed though because I signed up for a mixed dorm because those are more social and as a solo traveller I was trying to meet people. Instead, I was put in an all female dorm and everyone spent all day in the room, were not social and had their alarms going off at all hours of the night. I think I would've had a better experience if I didn't get stuck in the room that I was. Also it was a bit hard to meet people with how big the hostel was.

We are really grateful for your thoughts, we are really pleased that you enjoyed your stay overall, it's a shame that you didn't like the upgrade we gave you so much. Usually our female dorms are some of the better dorms but we will take this on board for your next visit. It's really clear to see that the social side of traveling is important to you, so we recommend to you and other similar people, come to our daily hostel events and join us in the bar for a drink! St Christopher's Inn Canal

'Twas good, no complaints. Maybe fix the pool table a little? Was clean and the beds were comfortable :) curtains are always a nice touch of privacy and the rooms are really nice and spacious!

My stay at St. Christopher's was so much fun! Stayed in a 12 bed room which wasn't as bad as I thought and a 6 bed with an ensuite bathroom and balcony. It's a pretty large hostel with a huge bar area. There's always great specials going one with the food and drinks. Though it is a big hostel, it's still very easy to meet people. My only issue was the location since it's not really close to anything but the metro is nearby. Other than that, I would definitely stay here again.

Thanks for your really kind comments about your stay, it's nice to see that you had a good experience with us and managed to try out a few of our rooms too, the ensuite is a really nice room with a balcony. We're happy to hear that you had a great time in our bar it is really lively and a great place to meet people like you say! St Christopher's Inn Canal

Great hostel if you're looking for a big-hostel type experience. The bar is very active, and on the weekends you get Parisians sometimes.

IT SMELLS! And the elevator sucks! Bathrooms are horrible. The staff was friendly and made it easy to figure out where to go and how to get there.

Hey, thanks for leaving us your thoughts. We are sorry to read that you had some smelly room mates during your stay. We try to make everything as clean and nice for you as possible but sometimes things can prevent our hard work from shining through. We will look at your bathroom to make sure it is much better for our next guests. St Christopher's Inn Canal

For the quality of the hostel, the price is pretty affordable. The free breakfast is the best complementary breakfast I've ever had at a hostel. I even had a free beer along with other guests on my first night. The food specials are also a great price. The location of the hostel isn't great, there's not much nearby. This seemed to encourage people to stay at the hostel and party instead of exploring Paris.

The staff was always very helpful, and assisted wonderfully in an unexpected situation. We felt very welcomed and comfortable here and would recommend to others!

• 15th Oct 2015

Great Hostel with an awesome bar located below. Comfy beds and good facilities. Close to train stations so makes it very easy to get around Paris.

Awesome hostel, there is a bar downstairs, they make good food too. Breakfast is included and good as well. The things I didn't like is they don't have kitchen, and you have to pay to store your luggage. Also the lockers in the room don't fit smaller pad locks. Quite far from the city center, but close to subway and the neighborhood looks safe. All in all, I recommend.

Spacious 12 bed dorm, I like that the beds have curtains for a bit of privacy. The showers were ok, wifi was good. Always plenty happening downstairs in the bar. wifi was good too