St Christopher's Inn Canal Reviews

159, rue de Crimee, Paris, France

번잡하지 않은 주변역이라 좋고 어디든 가까워요. 홍콩같이 금방감 옆에 초밥집 있어 좋았어요. 아침은 바게뜨 질리게 먹음 설거지가 찜찜함 가격도 젤 싸서 좋고 침대마다 개인커튼이 최고입니다. 아닌곳 가면 불편 느껴요. 대형 체인이라 관리잘되나 밤에 시끄러운 경우가 많음. 룸메탓이지 어딜가든 대형에 커튼 있는곳 가세요. 빨레방 코인 거스름돈 안주고 늦게 돈 넣으면 돈 먹음 근처 슈퍼 빵집 다있음 다시가도 갈만한곳

• 31st Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Good clean facilities and nice staff. Great atmosphere, especially if you want to meet people and party. I liked that there are little curtains over the bunk beds to give a bit of extra privacy.

Great atmosphere Friendly staff Definitely recommend

Hi Thank you for taking the time to make this great review. We hope to see you again soon.

A terrific hostel, super friendly staff who were very helpful and knowledgeable. Nice spacious rooms and great bar area. Would recommend this hostel to everyone!!

Hi Thank you for your amazing review. I hope the rest of your travels treat you just as kindly,and we hope to see you again soon.

There was no toilet brushes

• 30th Oct 2014

Hi Thank you for your review, and for bringing the missing toilet brushes to our attention. Take care and safe travels.

I loved my experience at the St. Christphers! The staff were friendly and helpful 9/10 times, and there was always something to do. The only bad side was that I had an allergic reaction to their sheets which is why I decided to switch to anther hostel which was a shame.

• 29th Oct 2014
  • Bahamas

Hi Thank you for your review. Great to here that you enjoyed your stay, and that we were able to contribute to your over-all experience. Very unfortunate that our sheets gave you an allergic reaction and caused you to leave. I hope this doesn't stop you from coming back to stay with us in the future. Or if it does, please come in and visit the bar for a drink and to say hello. Good luck with your travels and future endeavours.

Very nice staff. In an okay location, close to metro and stores. Sitting out by the canal - definitely a plus. The toilets on the fifth floor always smelled awful when I went in, and the showers looked like they were never cleaned. The curtains were definitely a bonus in the dorms, however mine was ripped in several places and needed to be replaced. Girl in my dorm also got bed bugs - was blamed for it by a staff member and no one in the dorm would have been told if she hadn't said anything.

Great atmosphere, loved staying there :) everyone is really friendly and willing to help.

Hi Thank you for your amazing review. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you back again soon.

If you have stayed at a St. Christopher's before it is pretty much the same vibe. Except this one had a common room with a microwave. Good beds with lockers under each bed. Showers and toilets on each floor and breakfast included. Good bar atmosphere at night downstairs in Belushi's bar. Close to metro which gets you everywhere you need to go. Would stay here again as it was cheap and good value for money.

Hi Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. All the best, and we hope to see you again soon.

A step up from the other St. Christopher’s hostels I have stayed at (London and Amsterdam), but still not great. It’s located in a pretty out of the way neighborhood, so you really need to plan your day out before you leave. The only real social area is the bar, and it gets super loud so it’s pretty hard to meet people there if you are travelling alone. Definitely has the same corporate chain vibe as the other St. Christopher’s. Showers and lockers are OK.

I was lucky to go mid week so the price wasn't too high so value for money was good. But st Christopher's everywhere are not single traveler friendly. It's just a big Unhomely place to sleep. Comfy beds and things though so that was good. This hostel would be fun with a group of friends or if you get lucky and have cool people in your room. Not the case for me.

Hello, Thank you so much for taking the time to put this review. We hope you come back and we'll be able to provide a better atmosphere than before!

Really hated how huge and corporate this place is. Not the place to stay if you're looking for an intimate, homey, social hostel environment. Also, it's in a terrible part of town. If you need a cheap place for the night, this will do but don't expect crowds of young traveller types. Restaurant/bar was overpriced and mediocre at best. Stay elsewhere.

a kitchen would be nice

Hi Thank you for your Review. We have a full Restaurant where hostellers recieve 25% off food and with 350 beds in the hostel we believe it would be impossible to be able to Maintain a hostel Kitchen. Take care, safe travels.

The hostel was much cleaner than I had expected based on other hostels I've stayed in, and the location near a metro stop was convenient for exploring Paris. The staff were all really friendly and helpful whenever I talked to them. The pub downstairs was also really convenient for dinners whenever I got back early or just for hanging out.

• 24th Oct 2014

Hello, Thank you for this great review! we hope you come back to us soon enough!

wifi connection was not stable, I got kicked off a lot. rooms were average. breakfast in the morning was good.

Hello, Thank you for your comment! It came to our attention that the WIFI is unstable and we are currently working on a permanent fix. I hope that does not affect the possibility of your return.

Very good value for money, very good atmosphere, clean room, night club downstairs pretty cool the bar rocks...you got it I'll be back!

Hello, Thank you for this great review! and we hope you come back soon!

Another traveler I met compared this hostel chain to Walmart. It definitely felt like one during our stay. I especially did not like that there was only one bathroom per floor.

Hi Thank you for your review. We apologize for any Walmart-like feeling or ambience we have given off during your stay. Our aim is to provide a fun and safe environment for our guests. Any reccomendations to change this would be greatly appreciated. In regards to the bathrooms, we also have two disabled bathrooms on every floor that are open for use. Sorry if this was not made evident during your stay. Many thanks, and we hope to see you back again soon.

The staff were rude and have no idea about anything to do in Paris or the local area. Cleaners came into the room yelling at each other when we were trying to sleep. They didn't clean the room, only changed sheets. The food and drinks at the bar are very expensive for a Hostel! The location is not good- very far from all the main attractions.

Hi Thank you for your review. We are sorry that you found the staff to be rude, we pride ourselves in our customer service. We will remind the cleaners to be more considerate. We offer 25% off our menu to hostel guests and offer many great drinks specials. Enjoy the rest of your travels.

It's ok for a sleep.

Hello, Thank you so much for your comment and we hope you come back for another sleep!

A very good hostel.The atmosphere there every night is amazing...wouldn't change the hostel for nothing in the world.Try the bar and the club at midnight especially Friday and Sunday.Already missing it . It's clean,safe and good.Strongly recommending it.

Hello, Thank you very much for your comment! we're glad that our hostel and its staff made your stay much easier and we hope to see you coming back for another great stay!