St Christopher's Inn Canal Reviews

159, rue de Crimee, Paris, France

IT SMELLS! And the elevator sucks! Bathrooms are horrible. The staff was friendly and made it easy to figure out where to go and how to get there.

Hey, thanks for leaving us your thoughts. We are sorry to read that you had some smelly room mates during your stay. We try to make everything as clean and nice for you as possible but sometimes things can prevent our hard work from shining through. We will look at your bathroom to make sure it is much better for our next guests. St Christopher's Inn Canal

For the quality of the hostel, the price is pretty affordable. The free breakfast is the best complementary breakfast I've ever had at a hostel. I even had a free beer along with other guests on my first night. The food specials are also a great price. The location of the hostel isn't great, there's not much nearby. This seemed to encourage people to stay at the hostel and party instead of exploring Paris.

The staff was always very helpful, and assisted wonderfully in an unexpected situation. We felt very welcomed and comfortable here and would recommend to others!

• 15th Oct 2015

Great Hostel with an awesome bar located below. Comfy beds and good facilities. Close to train stations so makes it very easy to get around Paris.

Awesome hostel, there is a bar downstairs, they make good food too. Breakfast is included and good as well. The things I didn't like is they don't have kitchen, and you have to pay to store your luggage. Also the lockers in the room don't fit smaller pad locks. Quite far from the city center, but close to subway and the neighborhood looks safe. All in all, I recommend.

Spacious 12 bed dorm, I like that the beds have curtains for a bit of privacy. The showers were ok, wifi was good. Always plenty happening downstairs in the bar. wifi was good too

I would highly recommend this hostel if you're looking to meet new people and party a lot down stairs in the bar. But regardless of the partying this hostel has it all! Especially the staff are amazing Aqid was so helpful and delivered 100% in every area. If you're not looking to party it's still a awesome hostel as there is no problem with noise.

The hostel was so much fun!! Close to all sorts of great places to go and see. Drink specials and welcome drinks upon arrival! Aqid was great! He was an amazing host and an excellent wingman!

• 14th Oct 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Aqid was an amazing host showing me and my friend around. He went out and toured the city with us during his time off and introduced us to girls.

• 14th Oct 2015

This was a pretty nice hostel. The restaurant and bar were convenient. The rooms were nice (other than the loud roommates I had). I'm not a fan of the whole party hostel thing, and I should have looked further into that before booking here.

Great place, great staff, great bar and food, easy to get the metro, noise controlled hours.

The hostel experience was fantastic! I have stayed in several hostels and this is by far the best thus far! Gray staff, and great service! Super clean!!!

• 11th Oct 2015

Thanks very much for sharing your thoughts, we are really happy to see that you enjoyed your stay so much! We hope you'll be back again soon. St Christopher's Inn Canal

The location is great. I like that they have huge under bed lockers that are big enough hold all my things (although they where metal and a little noisy). I also liked that every bed had a couple of outlets so you could be sure that your electronics where charged all the time. My only complain is that the staff was always busy and a little grumpy. I thought the staff at the bar was a little rude as well. Overall great place though.

Not in the best location, quite close to metro, however quite far from the city centre of Paris and not in a great area. My friend and I (two females) were followed home by weirdos 4 times during our stay. The breakfast is good, and the bar is great for meeting other travellers. The toilets could have been cleaner.

Location is a little bit out-of-the-way, but the hostel itself is pretty awesome. Nice restaurant on ground floor. Chill staff.

It was a great hostel great vibe, washrooms were a little inconvenient. But hostel was VERY clean and that's what matters most to me.

We really appreciate your great review, we are working hard to improve and we can see we are headed in the right direction. We will try to do our best with making our allocation more convenient to the washrooms. St Christopher's Inn Canal

It was a great stay, the best hostel I've been to, for sure. Awesome atmosphere, especially for young people, and very helpful and nice staff which helped me with everything I needed. the place is in great condition, the beds are great, the rooms are big and homey with everything needed, even huge lockers which are a big advantage. The bathrooms are extremely clean. Overall awesome experience from a hostel and all in a cheap price! :)

• Israel

Great location right on the water and close very short walk to supermarkets. Bathrooms very clean and rooms were big. Overall great atmosphere in the place really easy to meet people in the common room. Staff were very friendly and in particular aqid was very helpful in giving us tips to avoid the long ques at the attractions. Would recommend to anyone.

• 8th Oct 2015

It's clear to see that you loved your stay with us and we are grateful to read your review here. We find our location prime too, it's great to have such a nice place in Paris. It's really nice to see that Aqid was of a great help too! St Christopher's Inn Canal

My stay here was fine, I only stayed for one night since I was checking into an apartment for the rest of the weekend. I felt really safe since I could fit all of my stuff into the cubby under my bed which was great. It was about a 4-5 minute walk to the train which was also really helpful.

• 8th Oct 2015

Thanks for letting us know about your stay, we are all very happy to read that you enjoyed it so much and we hope you will recommend us to your friends. St Christopher's Inn Canal

once again the St Christopher's Inn hostel chain delivers. love staying at these hostels. the staff here are great, they really look after you. atmosphere was amazing. everything you could want is here. good and clean facilities. happy I chose this hostel to stay at and was the only reason I had a good time in paris.