St Christopher's Inn Canal Reviews

159, rue de Crimee, Paris, France

Great atmosphere Friendly staff Definitely recommend

Hi Thank you for taking the time to make this great review. We hope to see you again soon.

A terrific hostel, super friendly staff who were very helpful and knowledgeable. Nice spacious rooms and great bar area. Would recommend this hostel to everyone!!

Hi Thank you for your amazing review. I hope the rest of your travels treat you just as kindly,and we hope to see you again soon.

There was no toilet brushes

• 30th Oct 2014

Hi Thank you for your review, and for bringing the missing toilet brushes to our attention. Take care and safe travels.

I loved my experience at the St. Christphers! The staff were friendly and helpful 9/10 times, and there was always something to do. The only bad side was that I had an allergic reaction to their sheets which is why I decided to switch to anther hostel which was a shame.

• 29th Oct 2014
  • Bahamas

Hi Thank you for your review. Great to here that you enjoyed your stay, and that we were able to contribute to your over-all experience. Very unfortunate that our sheets gave you an allergic reaction and caused you to leave. I hope this doesn't stop you from coming back to stay with us in the future. Or if it does, please come in and visit the bar for a drink and to say hello. Good luck with your travels and future endeavours.

Very nice staff. In an okay location, close to metro and stores. Sitting out by the canal - definitely a plus. The toilets on the fifth floor always smelled awful when I went in, and the showers looked like they were never cleaned. The curtains were definitely a bonus in the dorms, however mine was ripped in several places and needed to be replaced. Girl in my dorm also got bed bugs - was blamed for it by a staff member and no one in the dorm would have been told if she hadn't said anything.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » last »