St Christopher's Inn Canal Reviews

159, rue de Crimee, Paris, France

I had the best experience staying at St Christopher's Inn Paris hostel! Couldn't of wished for a better group of staff, such ratchet loose canons who knew how to have a good time! Made some life long friends and I cannot wait to go back! The Australian behind the bar was loose along with the managers and receptionists! Honestly the best vibes, good beats and atmosphere all round! Best hostel stay yet! Loved it! Exceptional facilities and location as well! ❤️🎉

Great and friendly staff! Bar had a great atmosphere and good food! Good value

Thanks so much for letting everyone know just how much you enjoyed your experience with us here in Paris. We hope you'll be back soon for some more fun. St Christopher's Inn Canal

Good place to stay would recommend met some great people there and the bar stairs was usually pretty busy. A little out of the way from the center of town but a short metro ride will solve that. Also the main clubbing area is only a 10 minute cab ride which is something to say.

Had a fun time at this hostel, but I really wish they had a kitchen. Paris is an incredibly expensive city, especially when you have to eat at restaurants and can't make your own food. The restaurant had some good deals, and hostel goers get 20% off food but that ultimately did little to help the dent that Paris put in my pocket. Beggars can't be choosers, but I wouldn't recommend this hostel for anyone trying to save on spending. For people trying to party though- it's a great time!

Thanks for your comments, we are pleased to read that you enjoyed a great time partying with us, as you said with all the deals you get in the restaurant it's difficult to resist getting involved. There is no kitchen as you mentioned but this is because of safety reasons we do offer you 25% off the restaurant food though. St Christopher's Inn Canal

The location was near a station to reach the main attractions but it's not in the most central location. The canal view is really nice, but the staff were rude at times and the hostel lacked atmosphere. Overall not terrible but not a standout.

The Rooms were very neat and tidy. I really liked how the beds all had curtains which gives a little privacy in the dorm rooms, reception staff very helpful and friendly however the bar staff were terrible and quite riude. They seemed more interested in them selves than serving paying customers. Bit of a let down for a good hostel

It's nice to know that you had a great stay with us and we really hope you will come back again to have a better experience, we will see with the bar to help them improve, we expect and usually get much better service from them so for this we apologise. St Christopher's Inn Canal

I love the beds with a curtain for a bit of privacy.

Good hostal, with the bar downstairs, located in a pretty nice place next to the river, I was expecting bathroom in the room but it was one per floor which is ok, the wifi was really good, very clean rooms and the staff really helpful.

Amazing hostel. First of all, really nice building, newly constructed and right on the canal. Rooms are spacious and luminous, with single lights and curtains for each bed. Atmosphere is excellent, with lots of common spaces and a bunch of people chatting, drinking and having fun. Staff at entrance was welcoming and helpful with my questions. Only fawl, being fussy, was the staff at the bar, who were not as ready and nice as the others. But really, never mind :)

I have come to realize I don't like these super large hostels in terms of atmosphere. their common area is just a restaurant. if you don't meet people in your room then you might have a hard time. other than that there is not a negative thing to say, beds, facilities, everything was very nice for the price.

The showers flooded the whole bathroom one day.

I love this hostel, I have stayed here a few times now and would recommend it to anyone traveling to Paris. Well done St Christophers! The only thing that tainted my stay on the very last night was the security guard that made derogatory remarks at me, as I didn't go and 'speak' with him when he wanted me to.

Hey, it's great to hear that you were able to enjoy your time with us so much! We are using an outside company and we will make sure that this security guard doesn't work for us again, we are so sorry for that. St Christopher's Inn Canal.

The staff were not very helpful. The welcome night of drinks and info turned into the staff just drinking for free with her friends and no info was given on best tours etch. The pub where breakfast is done was always dirty... food on the floor.... tables were never cleaned. This was common throughout the day with food on the floor and never cleaned. My trash was never cleaned in my room. The bathroom was dirty and usually out of toilet paper. I would never stat there again!!!!!

• 21st Sep 2015

We apologise for all of the things that went wrong during your stay, we are very surprised and disappointed to read that the bar was dirty, we know that they are constantly cleaning the floors and tables and are surprised to hear that you found this to be different. The bathrooms are cleaned 4 times per day and we will make sure the toilet paper is refilled on each occasion. St Christopher's Canal

As usual, a great hostel. This is my Paris go to every time.

It's a bit out of the way, but a train station is only a 5 minute walk away. Bar downstairs is pretty good, but the staff there are a bit lazy

Everything here is fine, just you need to spend some time to travel to city centre.

Thanks so much for leaving us your thoughts! St Christopher's Inn Canal

Great place. It's in a bit of a sketchy area though. Wouldn't want to be out too late around it. Great beds in rooms with curtains to give you some privacy! I will definitely stay here again if I come back to Paris.

Thanks for letting us know about your stay, we are pleased to read that you enjoyed the hostel, we are surprised to hear you found the location sketchy, it's really nice beside the canal and there are plenty of nice little bars and cafes in the neighbourhood too. Otherwise we are happy that you enjoyed so many aspects of the hostel! St Christopher's Inn Canal

A good place to stay if you plan on spending all of your time out of the hostel. Didn't seem to have a backpacker feel to it, and the bar is open to everyone and very pricey (cheaper pints can be found just down the road). The lounge area is too small for the amount of people the hostel holds. It is very close to the metro which was great, although it is a bit of ride to see most things. Seemed very clean, we liked the privacy curtains on the beds.

the staff wasn't that great... the location was ok, not too bad not too good. parties are going on downstairs and rooms are empty until 1 am. Guests come at 4 am and turn on the lights and start laughing farting and talking which is really rude but thats not the fault of the hosts, you can always complain in reception and they will keep them quiet. security is very good. you get a HUGE drawer to keep your belongings and also wifi all over the place. it is quite pricey but breakfast included.

The room was in a poor condition. The day I arrived, I couldn't enter the room because the door handle was broken. This wasn't fixed when I departed. All the beds are connected, so when someone moves, every bed is shaking.