St Christopher's Inn Canal Reviews

159, rue de Crimee, Paris, France

Staff was super up and down.. first time in the city and some people seemed to be bothered by my questions.. only time they were super helpful was late at night. The hostel is just so big.. it's very commercialized and lacks intimacy and friendliness that you would receive in a smaller hostel. My bed sheets weren't changed until I got back at 3 am and had to go to the staff to ask them for new sheets. They changed it but I feel like I shouldn't have had to ask at 3 am for that.

My friend and I got to the hostel a couple hours early before check in. When we got to our rooms, my bed was not even made. I went downstairs to tell them it wasn't made and then proceeded to ask for sheets. The staff was extremely rude about the situation. I ended up getting an allergic reaction after I stayed at this place.

Hi, Thank so much for your feedback. We're always looking for ways to improve the experience we provide for our guests and which is why your feedback is so important to us. We are sorry for the problem encounter at the reception desk but we do not understand the allergic reaction since as you've replied to our hostel manager that you ended up making your bed with new linen. Please can you be more specific about that? We will look forward to hearing your reply. Kind regards,

no kitchen, at least i didn't see one at all. security wasn't bad, they give you a key card to access all the floors as well as your room, but there's not real lockers inside the rooms. the staff were overall good, but there's one guy there that's pretty young and doesn't seems to know much/give wrong information all the time. luggage storage is pretty expensive.

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » last »