8.4
Fabulous 6,440 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 6,440 Total Reviews
St Christopher's Inn Gare du Nord Located at 5, Rue de Dunkerque, , Paris.
France
Paris 75010 5, Rue de Dunkerque
84% 6440
48.8793082 2.3580479
    Rooms available

• Mexico, All Female Group, 18-24
24th Sep 2016

We absolutely loved this hostel. The rooms were great, they had the bathroom inside so we didn't have to go outside, the beds had their own little light and a courtain to have more privacy plus a locker underneath the bed. The environment was great, easy to make friends and really good deals at the bar, we wish we could have stayed there for longer. The only thing is that apparently the area around Gare du Nord is not really safe, we didn't have any problems though.

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
22nd Sep 2016

FIrst hostel experience, I have only good things to say... Met a lot of cool people and nothing got stolen :)

22nd Sep 2016
6.6

Good location being next to the train station and Metro, so it's easy to get around. Neighborhood is a little unsafe according to locals so keep your belongings close. If you like to meet people and hear good music the bar is great every night. If you are just looking for a place to lay your head look elsewhere. This is a party hostel with music until 2am every night. Our room wasn't cleaned for the 2 days I was there, only the trash got taken out.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
21st Sep 2016

I greatly enjoyed my stay here - the reception staff were so so friendly and personable - I thought the free breakfast was very generous. - the common meeting area at the bar had very engaging activities such as dance parties, live rock-band shows, etc - the rooms were spacious and clean - as a solo female traveller, I found it easy to meet people - the location is pretty ghetto but since the train station is literally a 1min walk away, you can run back to the hostel if you feel unsafe

• hannhugg
  • USA, Female, 18-24
20th Sep 2016
6.0

I met some really cool people! Although my room smelt like someone was smoking the walls black! I could not get away from the cigarette smell. Other than then that it was pretty average!

• England, Female, 18-24
19th Sep 2016
8.0

I found it to be excatly what it said on the tin. The only thing I'd say a that the bar really is quite loud at night, however it's a bar so that's to be expected.

• USA, Male, 25-30
18th Sep 2016
2.0

THIS HOSTEL IS IN AN UNSAFE NEIGHBORHOOD!!!! I was robbed literally right around the corner, and to add insult to injury the staff were very unhelpful and unsympathetic when I reported it.

17th Sep 2016
8.0

This place has a really cool atmosphere and is really clean. It is right by the big train station tho it isn't that close to the touristy stuff. Inside is very safe but at night the streets nearby can feel a little sketchy. Overall really good hostel with a nice staff.

16th Sep 2016

the locations was great, the people were great, value was great but my room was so so. I was in a female dorm with an air conditioning unit that was leaking water in the room. It was in the middle of the room on top of a STOOL!!??! When I came back from the first day I checked what I had in my locker (clothes) and it was ALL WET! then I complained that the females in there were leaving the window open when it CLEARLY says do NOT OPEN the window and they did it both days I was there.

• ansleygwin
  • USA, Female, 18-24
16th Sep 2016

Great location fun place and so clean and nice!

Thanks a lot for your full review, we are very pleased to read you. Belushi’s organize also some crazy epic Parties that we are known for throughout Europe ! Also, as we love sport, you can follow best games everyday !!! We hope to see you soon !