St Christopher's Inn Gare du Nord Reviews

5, Rue de Dunkerque, Paris, France

Right next to the Gare du Nord train station! The breakfast is great and the rooms are very spacious! Loved our roommates and would definitely stay there again :)

• 12th Apr 2014

Nice beds, linen, beds have lights, 2 power outlets, 2 USB, wifi is excellent all over the hostel, breakfast is excellent, no bedbugs, showers are annoying cause they stay on for 15 sec and then stop. The bar downstairs have Punk IPA (expensive). 2 minute walk from Gare Du Nord, that's great, but the neighborhood is crappy, doesn't feel safe, only arab and african imigrants wandering in the streets all day long. A french told me that's the worst part of Paris.

Decent hostel, very close to Paris Gard du Noord station. The staff are nice and friendly. The room that i rent was amazing.

Good hostel with a good location, just not the safest area of Paris. Bathrooms should be cleaned a little more, other than that a very good stay. It's a little pricey, but I would stay there again.

Little expensive, but all around a great hostel!

Great staff, great breakfast, would definitely stay there again! Only inconvenience was that I had to switch rooms.

Nice place but a bit of a dangerous area to be during the night hours.

• 7th Apr 2014
  • Greece

Loved this hostel! Super friendly staff, really clean and new dorm room with great facilities! Great location for the Eurostar! Thanks guys! :)

I thought I was staying in a hotel. The beds in the dorms have individual lamps and recharging stations, along with curtains, so that you can stay up (or out) late without too much disturbing the people around you. The free breakfast was amazing, the staff were friendly and helpful, and it was right next to a subway and train station. Absolutely can't complain. Definitely worth the little bit more money we paid to stay there.

I loved the privacy curtains, the besds were comformtable, the whole environment was great. I would like to see more ventilation in the bathrooms and the bathrooms cleaned more frequently.

Good Location, but surrounding area is quite make me unsecure

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Indonesia

The area is much nicer than you might think, just a 5 minute walk from the canal saint martin, and 15/20 minutes walk from Montmartre and the sacre coeur, and so many more. Thank you for your thoughts!

Bed and breakfast are good, shower room is clean, but I didn't see my towel on the bed this time... last time I did, still recommend here to stay here if you neither have enough money to stay in hotel or like the bnb culture in Paris.

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Taiwan

The free breakfast is a real bonus to the stay yes, you can really get something on board to set you up for the day. The towels are available in ensuite rooms and female dorms, we're sorry for the inconvenience but there are also towels at the reception.

Once again this hostel was fantastic. I always stay here when I come to Paris, and I will continue to do so! Great location, etc however the staff were a particular stand out positive on this occasion, in particular a girl from Belgium and a guy from Tunisia who were very helpful and friendly throughout - an even bigger bonus after running the Paris marathon! I always have and will always continue to recommend this hostel, it was worth every penny.

Thank you so much for your thoughts, it's very nice of you to mention the staff in particular, they'll be very pleased to hear. We are happy to see that you have come back and we hope you will keep doing so, thank you for spreading your love of the hostel!

Just 2 mins away from Gare du Nord :)

If you're looking for a party hostel, this is the one for you. Loud music playing at the bar can be heard in the rooms facing inwards - all day from 7am to 2am. The rooms, however, are very quaint but nice and the curtains on each bed provide for extra privacy, which is nice. Located within a minute's walk from Gare du Nord train and metro stations.

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • Russia

Best hostel I've stayed at yet. If you are going to paris, stay at st Christopher's inn- gare du Nord. I made friends that I will have for a lifetime :)

Thank you so much for the compliments we're happy that you had such a great stay with us and we're very grateful that you will recommend us to everyone!

Curtains For brilliant. Love The Individual outlets In Each Bunk. Storage Under Bed With Own Padlock A Little Noisy. Bunks comfortable But WIggle When One Person Moves..Really Wiggle... Secure TheM TO Wall OR Something. Location ConvenienT To Gare Du nord But Kinda Sketch. Come Home In Pairs And Not Too Late. Staff Excellent. Clean. With Excellent Metro, You Can Stay Anywhere In Paris Though. I'd StayThere Again.

• 1st Apr 2014
  • jennifer2
  • All Female Group, 41+

I had a nice stay at St. Christopher's in Paris. The rooms were comfortable and the pod system with a curtain and plugs and lights for each room works great. This is a huge hostel, so the staff is busy and not very personal, but that's understandable considering how many people they're trying to take care of at once. For the price I would have hoped the bathrooms were a bit cleaner; they consistently smelled weird, were wet or leaky and the showers were just a pain to use.

• 29th Mar 2014

We're pleased to see that you enjoyed yourself. Thank you for commenting on our pod style beds, they're terrific for added privacy and convenience. If you catch the staff at the right times they're really kind and funny! It's a shame you couldn't receive that too. St Christopher's Inn GDN

The place feels more like a hotel, is nice and clean but It doesn't have a kitchen, is well located ( right across from the train station ) but the area is not that nice at night. The beds are awesome.

I really liked this place. I especially liked the room. I loved the beds, the curtain privacy, and the personal outlets. The atmosphere was great because it was so easy to socialize in the bar. Plus the discounts were a nice touch.

Thank you for taking some time to leave your thoughts, It's nice to read that you enjoyed the atmosphere in the bar and the discounts! They certainly help. St Christopher's Inn GDN

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7