St Christopher's Inn Gare du Nord Reviews

5, Rue de Dunkerque, Paris, France

Very great location, just 5 mins walk to Gare du Nord and 8 mins to Gare du E'st. Friendly staff plus great, clean room made our trip in Paris unforgettable! Just a little thing to mention, there's a pub/bar next to the hostel, sometimes at night it's noisy.

Nice Location. Large Hostel. A bit noisy because of a bar in the courtyard. Some facilities are left less maintained or broken, such as a weak bed light and broken faucet in one of the two toilet/shower room of the 2nd floor. Keeping luggage before/after booking is not free, but quite cheap compared with Paris central locker fare standard. Neighbourhood is a bit sketchy. I may avoid if I am a female person traveling alone.

It is a hotel without a soul.

Pretyy pricey for a hostel, though this is more of a hotel with hostel rooms. Bar downstairs was pretty cool, but the staff in general were rude, unhelpful and seemed like they didnt want to be there. Room was clean and pretty big. No kitchen though so you've gotta eat at the bar where you get 25% off but its still pretty pricey - yes I know this is paris but still, even on a budget it breaks the bank a little bit.

everything is just great i hv no complain on this hostel, loved it so much would definitely come back

The hostel was great. But personally not my scene. It seems to cater more towards the younger, drunker crowd. I had no issues with it otherwise. The location was very close to both train stations and I felt relatively safe walking around. Its far from the sights but if you take the subway it doesnt really matter. A lot of great local joints that are within a 15 minute walk.

Great being so close to Gard du North train station for getting to and from the airport, clean and secure, staff friendly

There was a bathroom on the third floor that only had two stalls and one of the toilet seats was broken laying next to the toliet the entire three days I was there, which lead me to think the cleanliness wasn't so great.... But I do like the POD style beds and the wifi worked really well. The staff was okay, some super helpful others seems way bored. The location was fine, I never questioned my safety at night.

Excellent hostel, great staff that speak English. The staff gave me directions to all the nearby attractions and it was so close. Didnt use the Kitchen, but there are loads of supermarkets close by. Would deffinatly recommend it highly to anyone. overall 8/10

amazing!! such a clean, comfortable, and fun hostel! decent free breakfast, the staff is awesome and the rooms are big and have all the necessities! great restaurant and bar downstairs as well! I highly recommend this place to anyone and everyone! located just a block to gare du nord too!! and great wifi!

Very small for double room - more like a single one. Quite noisy for room facing the canteen. And have to pay hourly for left luggage. Supply for breakfast can be suspended when there are large group of people arriving at the same time. WiFi & location is great.

I really like the bar and the staff, and the rooms were nice, with the blinds for each bed which was nice for some privacy. It's a little bit far from all of the main sites but right next to Gare Du Nord which was very convenient. I recommend it. And take advantage of beer pong Sundays! Tons of fun.

first class operation in every respect. am now in their berlin facility

Good facilities, washing mashine instructions and lockers could be improved to return change. A kitchen would be ideal. great staff, meet nice people

Perfect location between North and East stations. We'd booked a private double room, lots of space but tiny shower/WC... Nice atmosphere, friendly staff.

Close to Gare Du Nord. The bar was a really cool set up and decent food. They give you coupons for free shots, but it's shots of sweet liquor, so don't get too excited. Also get a free beer, which was nice. The staff was very aloof and seemed stressed out. The whole place was too big to bond with other travelers, everyone was in their own group doing their own thing. The breakfast was nice. Good enough if you are looking for a place to sleep, eat, have a late night drink and not much else.

• 3rd Oct 2014

Exelent for backpackers! But the bathrooms aren´t so clean

Super huge hostel! Room was good, but the bathroom so tiny! I was there with my father. I wouldnt say it's the best vibe for an adult: too many young people, a litte bit noisy. Bar downstairs is great!

Quite expensive for a double room in a hostel that was very noisy in the evenings - band until midnight that you couldn't block out. Storage cost was very expensive, we arrived an hour before check in opened but had to pay for 24 hours of storage or sit round and wait the hour till rooms were ready!

We are sorry to see that you didn't appreciate the bar downstairs, we like to get people involved downstairs in order to meet new people throughout their time here in Paris, perhaps the free ear plugs at reception might be able to reduce the noise you experienced in the room. The storage is 50c per hour and you would have been able to store your bag for just 1 hour instead of the 24 hours. St Christopher's Inn GDN

Was in a room with a guy who had the flu and they wouldn't move me rooms

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7