St Christopher's Inn Gare du Nord Reviews

5, Rue de Dunkerque, Paris, France

Great social place, great location for transport in Paris. Would recommend

Love the facilities! usb charger and other charging ports were right above the bed, personal light and privacy curtain. One of my favorite hostels so far :) I stayed in an 8 bed female dorm.

Showers run out of hot water early (~9am), nowhere near the heart of the city (20m ride to 1st arr), live music keeps you awake at night.

The location and the facilites are good, the bar/club right next door brings a cool ambience to the Hostel and is perfect for everybody who is looking for going out. For everybody else the noise level, which reaches most of the rooms, could be anoying. The curtain and the water drainage in the bathroom (integrated into the room) didn't work, refering to the drainage this meant that the water in the sink would run off very slowly and a weird smell would be created.

• 23rd Jan 2015

The hostel employee was too rude to me when I ask her to verify which bed a I was assigned to. I slept in one bed for two days and on the third day when I got back from a long day around the city I foun all my stuff on the floor and someone was sleeping on my bed. I asked the clerk to resolve the problem and she totally ignored me. She told I was assigned to sleep on the bed B. But that bed also had someone else sleeping. So she told me that since was my last night I should figured out.

Absolutely fantastic hostel, very clean, great atmosphere! The staff are all amazing, they're so friendly and helpful. Especially the guy on reception called liam, he gave us loads of useful information, directions and advice on Paris whilst we we're here Would definitely stay here again!!! :)

It's so wonderful here. Almost the best dorm I've been to so far for the bed decorations. And the wonderful breakfast in the bar, I enjoyed playing the piano in the public rest room.

Nice place to stay, a little way out of the centre of paris but it still a nice place to be. Wifi was awesome and there was always hot water in the shower. The showers could be a little bigger for space wise

it has own consept we were leave pleasant

Everything was great! About 5 mins from both North and East Train stations. I liked the free breakfast, especially with ham and cheese. I noticed that an inspector was checking the food quality with the staff and it was hood to see that someone actually cared about the quality. Only think I have to point out is the cleaness of the bathroom and shower, it was so so. The water all over the bathroom floor after shower, etc.

Very Nice hostel.

• 18th Jan 2015
  • China

The hostel had comfortable beds, reliable power outlets, spacious 10-person dorms, and convenient lockers. While I understand that the hostel can only do so much and employ so many people to clean the bathrooms, I found the bathrooms to be in a constant state of attendance whether through cleaning or maintenance. On my last day at the hostel, the roof was leaking right above the shower, so I had to dodge the drip from the ceiling as I showered.

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Philippines

Well organised hostel with bed assignment with power plugs, light and curtain for each bed. Only issue was bathroom/shower room seemed flooded every morning

Thank you for your comments, we're very happy to see that you loved the pod beds, they are so good to have a bit of privacy in your room. Unfortunately due to our renovations we have had some issues with the bathrooms, we are currently renovating and we will be moving onto the bathrooms you mentioned in the coming days. St Christopher's Inn GDN

I'm glad you sent me this review form because as I was staying at you Gare du Nord location, I couldn't help but think to myself, "I am really glad I chose this place. It's perfect!" *** I consider myself a really good host when I'm visited, so when I'm visiting others, or in this situation your hostel, my expectations are equally high. Nothing is perfect but your establishment came very, very close. *** I particularly liked the layout & design of St C. Inn @ Gare du Nord! Thank You!!

• 13th Jan 2015

Excellent, it was the best hostel in all countries of Europe where I could have been . The attention of the staff was incredible . All very clean , excellent rooms , the best beds , very safe, very close to Gare du Nord station , great atmosphere in the bar, no complaints , congratulations.

• 13th Jan 2015
  • Mexico

Great facilities, decent free breakfast, and super friendly staff

Merci beaucoup! We are very happy that everything was so good, we hope that you'll be back again soon. St Christopher's Inn GDN

Excellent fuss-free experience! Love the design of the dorm, spacious and thoughtful (especially the privacy curtains & individual lamp & charging station).

• 12th Jan 2015
  • Singapore

good hostel

Hostel was great! Easy to meet people, has its own bar, and nice facilities! Only complaint was that the shower overflowed regularly causing an unpleasant smell. Overall, fantastic experience and I would recommend to anyone!

• 10th Jan 2015

Your bed has electricity and USB points and a curtain, this is like luxury hosteling!!

We are very grateful for your wonderful comments, thanks for mentioning the great pod beds too. It makes charging your phone a lot easier without the extra adaptors. St Christopher's Inn GDN

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7