St Christopher's Inn Gare du Nord Reviews

5, Rue de Dunkerque, Paris, France

absolutely beautiful location but areas around is quite insecure.

The staff here were fantastic! I also loved the room because they had nice Sized lockers, a privacy curtain for each bed, and USB ports to charge electronics. My only complaint I guess is that it was a bit stuffy. There was a cooling machine in the room but it wasn't that effective in my opinion. I would definitely stay here again though. Best hostel I have been to in awhile!

• 10th Sep 2014

Really great place near gate du nord, ideal for me.

Flawless hostel. Not for the cosy traveller. But perfect for everyone else. Staff brilliant - I left my headphones in the room and they emailed me to come and grab them before I left. Clean secure good fun next to the station.

definitely worth paying a little bit more to stay *anywhere else* Gare du Nord is convenient on the day you arrive but the area's rough & dirty & luckily unrepresentative of Paris. The station is full of people jumping over ticket barriers Massive queue any time you want to speak to reception, check out Zero atmosphere despite being a large "party" hostel. Just cliquey groups Only 2 toilets & showers per gender per floor: needs more frequent cleaning loud +Locker fits entire backpack

It's a large hostel but rooms are big, staff always friendly, breakfast included is great too !

• 7th Sep 2014

Nice people, good location, prices okay for Paris. Will recommend it.

Enormous hostel in great position for Gare du Nord (Eurostar) and transport into central Paris. Comfy pod beds but bathroom down the end of the corridor. Bathroom needs air con – it was tropical in there! Excellent facilities – good breakfast, big restaurant/bar with music and sports, second bar/club in the basement. The hostel caters for a mixed international crowd and does it well, but it’s about as Parisien as fish n’ chips!

Really cool hostel, with great facilities. If you're travelling alone it's kinda hard to meet people, since there is a lack of a common area in the Hostel, just the bar. One suggestion would be to put less "individual/couple" table in the bar, and more group tables. The rooms were really good and spacious. The showers were also really good and worked properly. The hostel is kinda pricy though. Would stay there again.

Even the 4 bed female room ensuite was very small (felt a bit like being in a prison). But overall a nice stay!

My stay in the hostel was great! The location is awesome, only a few meters from Gare du Nord.

i stayed here for one night only, because the location is very close to gare du nord station. you cant check in until 2pm so if you need to store your luggage they have lockers available to rent. good wifi, lockers under the bed, and they have curtain for each bed which is a plus, gave me some privacy as the room i stayed in was a 10 bed mixed dorm. if i need to stay in a hostel close to gare du nord i would recommend this one, but never the st christopher's inn in barcelona!

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

It was really very nice stay there specially the location is very good.

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • India

시설이랑 위치는 나름 좋은데 일하는사람 개 불친절 그냥 시설이랑 위치보만 따지면 가시고 직원들까지 고려하면 절대가지마세요 살다살다 이래 불친절한경우도 오랜만이네요 직원이거지같아서 파리정이 다 떨어짐

One of The best hostels that I ever spend time in. Its really clean and with great facilities.

Great hostel, slept really well. The set up is good to and staff super friendly.

• 1st Sep 2014

Lugar animado demais!! Excelente bar e festas noturnas. Segurança, limpeza e ótima estruturas. Stafs não fora muito simpáticos, acredito pq estava cheio... Mas super encomendo !

Excellent hostel. A huge but though... We wanted to extend our stay 2 days in advance but they would have beds almost DOUBLE the price we had paid for if we wanted those other days. This specific guy at reception was not nice and didnt even care. I mean they have so many people wanting to stay here that they dont care if you cant pay more if you want to extend. We had to find another hostel for a fair price. Moral of the story: book more than 4 days, Paris is amazing!

Even though the hostel is in a scary area not far from Gard du Nord, I felt very safe there. I loved that there was a place to party right in the hostel. I wish though that desert on the menu was more available and that if you wanted a hot drink after 6pm you could. The rooms were nice and big and not cramped. I would definitely stay there again next time I'm in Paris. This was the best hostel I stayed in during my trip.

The hostel was very clean and well maintained, and the bar/restaurant downstairs was very convenient. The only draw back was the location: close to the Metro, but far from the sites. Otherwise it was a great place to stay with friendly staff and I would recommend it.

• 29th Aug 2014