St Christopher's Inn Gare du Nord Reviews

5, Rue de Dunkerque, Paris, France

Very spacious area clean and great location.

It is a big hostel. There is no common areas or kitchen, just a bar. If you don't miss friendly, small place where you get easily new friends, this is good option. The hostel is really clean, beds are good and there is curtains in every bed + a small light and wall plugs. There is always long queuning to the desk and I found it hard to ask advices.

Lockers were a bit tricky to figure out (especially if you want to add extra time) The room was very warm during the night and the ventilator sounded like a motorcycle engine trying to start. All.. night.. long. But, I really enjoyed the staff they were really helpful and it's a great place to stay for a few nights.

• 18th May 2015

Excellent location. Satisfying breakfast. Comfortable room and bed. Very convenient lockers room. You can use it even long before or after your check-in/out. My only complaint would be the woman that checked me out in the morning of 18 May, around 08:30. She was rude and you could read that she didn't really care about her work.In fact, she has the face that everyone owes her money. Other than her, everybody else was helpful and they took very good care of my baggage when I was out for a taxi

The staff were kind and the place was kept very well clean at all times. There was a free breakfast in the morning and the beds in the dorms were super comfortable. Would definitely recommend this hostel! The only thing I didn't like about it was that there wasn't a public kitchen or fridge to keep food.

Perfect location for getting around the city, right around the corner from Gare du Nord and Gare de L'est. The included breakfast they provided was good: baguette, ham, Swiss cheese, cereal, yogurt, tea, coffee etc. They also had a hot breakfast menu you could order from for an additional charge (€6-10). The live music at Belushi's was fantastic. Definitely the place to stay if you're looking to party. Drinks were pricey, but happy hour deals helped as well as the discount using your key card

Great atmosphere, great clean rooms with big beds and all the facilities you would want, and great clean amenities. I would defintely recommend staying here!

Staff was professional and helpful. The wifi was good, the place was clean and the facilities are nice. There were a couple instances of wrong room assignments when we were there and they never returned our deposit, but it's not really the end of the world. Overall, it was still a very pleasant stay and I would strongly recommend it!

Pretty good hostel. The 4 bed room was pretty great. I really like that there are curtains, a power strip, and a light in each of the bunks so it gives you a kind of pod thing. I liked the breakfast and having the bar in the hostel too. Convenient to Gare de Nord (Paris Nord) which is great. The only thing that I didn't like is that I did not feel safe in the area. I'm not sure how safe it is or isn't, but I was uncomfortable walking around, especially at night.

The location and accommodation is great for the price. I would personally never go their again though, because it seems to be normal to run in the corridors and talk loud and scream till 2 o'clock in the morning.

• 11th May 2015

The private room was small but just enough room for one person. Nice for the price

Great place to stay. Fantastic atmosphere and very close to the subway station, I would definitely stay here again.

Brilliant chain of hostels. Highly recommended. Super secure and clean with fantastic, helpful staff and a great light atmosphere. Especially downstairs at the bar, Belishi's. Grab a burger and a beer for €10! Strong wifi throughout the building and decent laundry facilities. Superb. Merci!

Great location - very near to the Gare du Nord train station, friendly and helpful staff, great facilities, and a lively and welcoming atmosphere.

Located right between Gare du Nord (which has 30 min. train to airport) and Gare de l'Est, the location is perfect for getting in and out of town without using a taxi. 10 min. walk either direction. The Metro connection on the Canal St. Christopher's is better generally, but you just have to make an extra switch. I like the pod beds with privacy curtains, plugs and lights for each bed. Dorms offer plenty of space. Breakfast is decent. Don't care for loud Belushi's Bar, but young people do.

Nice staff, decent atmosphere. I've stayed here multiple times. Great big hostel in Paris. Would recommend to those who want to socialize.

I would really recommend St. Christopher's for first-timers in Paris, since they do a fantastic job of offering cheap but awesome tours. The area is a little sketchy at night but it's close enough to the gare du nord/gare d'est stations that you can avoid most of the dodgy bits. The rooms are good (personal socket, lockers under the bed) but there aren't enough bathrooms for the number of people on each floor. That would be my only complaint. Everything else was fantastic.

the hostel made my stay in Paris very enjoyable for me. My sister and I stayed in a 8-person dorm, very nice and clean with lockers below the bunk. The bathrooms were a little ways away and were not very clearly marked (we stepped into the boys restroom on accident), but very clean. The staff were very friendly and welcoming, answering all the questions we had. we were concerned at first with the area that the hostel is located but not a problem, as long as you are aware, close to city

• 8th May 2015

The security was incredible. I felt very safe. The staff was very welcoming and were accomodating for late arrival times. They did give me the same bed as another person but were quick to fix the problem.

• 8th May 2015

This place was awesome! Hot showers, comfy beds with privacy screens, plus a sink in the 10 bed room If you look at the map, it does appear to be far away from the sites like the louvre, d'Orsay, and the Eiffel Tower. However, Gare Du Nore station is literally a 2 minute walk from the hostel, so it's very easy to jump on the metro and get to anywhere in Paris from the metro for €1.80. My only complaint, is that our roommates were very discourteous. Other than that, it's perfect!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7