St Christopher's Inn Gare du Nord Reviews

5, Rue de Dunkerque, Paris, France

Staff doesn't speak french...!!! It was really TOO HOT in the room.

• 3rd Feb 2016

Overall an average hostel. It was nice, but not in a great location. The bar was decent but it was hard to meet people because there wasn't a lot of hang out spaces. Rooms were great and clean.

Not really a hostel I would recommend for lone travelers... it's kind of hard to meet people because there are no organized activities or anything really. But the Belushi bar is pretty fun if you're there with friends. The bathroom had the weirdest smell and my room was TOASTER OVEN. I talked to people in other rooms and they said the same.. it was awful. I barely got any sleep cause it was so damn hot. It's not located in the best area so I would definitely be careful walking around there alone

I enjoyed my stay. I liked the rooms, and the hostel itself, it was very clean and beautiful. The only thing that I didn't like is that there was no place to go except your room. There were no couches or spots where you could just lay or talk except the restaurant/bar but it was always full, even in the morning for the breakfast. It was still nicely located and easy to find. I think it was a bit expensive though, but it's Paris... Nice and safe lockers also.

Nice beds, good breakfast and good staff. I just missed a kitchen and a good chilling room.

The hostel is in a sort of ghetto-neighborhood, just outside lots of suspicious people gather together and spend the whole day and night shouting drinking fighting. You cant enter your own booze (theres no area for chilling besides the bar owned by thr hostel). The security guys have no respect for guests and will make u feel followed all the time. U cant even have a cigarette outside the hostel since they want the entrance to be clear. U are far from anything in Paris as well.

I had a problem with the reservation, thus I had to change rooms two times, the problem was that HostelWorld did not send the correct reservation information to St Christopher's Inn system, so if I had to give a piece of advice, I would say, make you booking directly with St Christophers Inn, in their webpage.

Staff were amazingly nice. Belushi's a bit expensive but much much cheaper than rest of France we found. Get the aussie burger

Had a blast, but I did encounter some problems during my stay. The first bed assigned to me had broken power ports, so I had my bed assignment changed. Comfy beds and soft duvet though. Showers were clean and adequate. Breakfast was the same thing all the time. You will start getting creative with your choices asap. Oh and don't buy burgers from Belushis - mine was so burnt it was inedible. Take note that the music from the bar reaches the dorms even in the 3rd floor, farthest from the door.

• 24th Jan 2016
  • Philippines

It was clean, a good price, safe, and fun. I didn't realize you could even get such a deal in Paris!

• 24th Jan 2016

It would be great to have a kitchen. but everything in general is satisfying.

Only stayed one night but it seemed a good place. Good location, excellent security and under bed lockers (although someone decided to double up in the room and I couldn't use mine). Bar downstairs was good and friendly staff.

No debería haber tantos eventos musicales en el bar del hostal, hay veces que el ruido impide dormir.

• 22nd Jan 2016
  • Spain

When I first arrived, the bed I was assigned had been slept in. It was just a little error so I went and told reception and they fixed the problem within 5 minutes and gave me some freebies. Other than that, it was the best hostel I've ever stayed in! Met some awesome people! The atmosphere was fantastic, the beds were comfortable, the staff were good, the hostel was clean and modern. The curtains on the bunk beds are luxury by hostels standards. I would totally recommend and stay here again.

• 22nd Jan 2016

St Christopher's Inn Gare du Nord definitely has great value for money. I stayed in a 10 bed mix dorm, and the curtain of the bed provides enough privacy. The bathroom were clean, and the location is great. Close to metro with elevator (great option for travelers with luggages) and very near to Barbes and Montmartre for cheap food and nice gastronomy. I would definitely recommend it to friends!

clean. great location. great staff.

Overall I had a good experience. Only complaint is that the communal showers got a little gross throughout the day. Would recommend.

Great place, I had a blast! Friendly helpful staff. Perfect location convienent to trains, could walk to most attractions. Belushi's burger bar an overall plus, but loud music late at night might bother some ppl. Showers could have been cleaned.

Staff were really helpful. Best hostel I have ever stay

Nice hostel, location and Very good breakfast, but not commun areas further than the bar which is quite noisy in the rooms during the nights.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7