St Christopher's Inn - London Bridge

Fabulous 2433 Total Reviews
Fabulous 2433 Total Reviews

• Italy, Female, 18-24
18th May 2017

Nice staff, great location, so much fun.

Hi Roberta, Thank you for the awesome feedback! We are so glad to hear that you had a great time with us at The Inn and we wish you safe and happy travels :)

• Argentina, Male, 18-24
15th May 2017

Awesome place to stay in ! The atmosphere in the bar is fantastic with a great service from staff. You get prices on beer when you stay at the hostel and there is live music every night. The bar stays open longer than every other in the area as well ! that's perfect to have a great time in central london.

Hi Diego, Thank you so much for the awesome feedback! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at The Inn. We are always happy to hear that guests enjoyed our staff's hospitality and our live music every night! We wish you safe and happy travels :)

• England, Male, 31-40
14th May 2017

Great location, better staff. I really enjoy my stay there, great atmosphere with live music and food/bar deals everyday

Hi James, Thank you for the awesome feedback! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at The Inn, including those cheeky food and drinks discounts our guests get ;) We wish you safe and happy travels and hope to see you again!

• lyndseyyynicole
  • USA, Female, 18-24
14th May 2017

Although I only stayed here for one night, it was a nice stay. They are an operating pub open to the public, so you meet a great deal of people if you sit at the bar and mingle. £10 for a burger, chips and a pint of beer - can't pass up! My only real complaint is that there are 20+ people for two toilets and showers. You might have to wait awhile before getting in there. Great stay for the money.

Hi Lyndsey, Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at The Inn! We hope you enjoy your travels and we hope to see you again soon :)

12th May 2017

This is in a perfect location. The pub downstairs has a cool atmosphere with live music where you can meet a lot of interesting people. There are drink and food specials for people staying in the hostel. The location is a five minute walk from London Bridge and the Borough underground stop. The bathrooms and bedrooms are clean. I would highly recommend this hostel for people looking to meet new people.

Hi Mackenzee, Thank you for the awesome feedback! We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at The Inn! We wish you safe and happy travels and hope to see again :)

• TatiyanaMerkz
  • USA, Female, 18-24
10th May 2017

Hated finding the hostel, but once I did I enjoyed it. My roommates were so nice & the places to eat around were not too bad. Hated the location itself but that's just me. I liked the bar downstairs disregarding the fact when I dust sat down a drunk man spilled beer in my hair. Would go back if I needed to go back to that area but would recommend if u are.

7th May 2017

Great place to stay. Also, walking distance to the Borough's Market. Would definitely recommend to friends.

Hi William, Thanks for the awesome feedback! We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and hope to see you again! :)

• Australia, Female, 25-30
5th May 2017
6.9

Good location but hostel itself not the greatest. Very noisy rooms, small and limited bathrooms, no kitchen and laundry facilities in another building down the road. There was no organised activities or tours through the hostel. Limited info at reception. Breakfast onlt included if booked directly through the hostel.

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
1st May 2017

Great hostel! Staff is very friendly and helpful. Clean facilities. Nice pub/bar downstairs that servers very good food. I had a hamburger and fries, excellent! Comfortable ambience. Late night crowd because of the bar but still a very good stay. I recommend this hostel highly.

Hi Marcello, Thanks for the awesome feedback! We're so glad you enjoyed your recent stay with us and we wish you safe and happy travels! :)

30th Apr 2017
5.4

This hostel proved to be very disappointing. The staff will not acknowledge you when you come in and stand at the reception desk. This not only happened to me but also I observed this happening to other people. They are so concerned with the restaurant and not the hostel guest. No atmosphere at all. They recommend that you go to the sister property for any socializing in common areas because they can't have you sitting around in the lobby. Not recommended to anyone traveling alone.

Hi Courtney, We are very saddened to hear that you did not enjoy your recent stay with us at the Inn. We are aware that when the pub is busy it can be challenging to check in our guests in a manageable manner and are working on ways to improve this, as we want all of our guests to feel welcome! We hope you reconsider our hostel and wish you safe and happy travels.