St Christopher's Inn - London Bridge Reviews

121 Borough High Street, London, England

Overall, not a bad experience. It's on a busy road, with a pub below, so don't expect the best nights sleep. Good location and was very clean during my midweek stay.

Hey there! Thank you for leaving us a feedback! It's true, we have live music night from Tuesday until Saturday and the bar can get busy during those times! But we are always ready to help as much as we can. Next time feel free to ask one of our staff member for a free pair of earplugs, or when booking a room as for one that is a bit more quiet, we are ready to help you as much as we possibly can. Have a lovely day and hope to see you soon! St Christopher's Inn team

stayed for 2 nights when attending country to country festival,had a great stay.Being able to have a beer after the gig was great,as was having a live band playing.2 mins from the tube and Borough Market,

• 7th Mar 2015
  • Wales

Hey there! Thank you for this amazing feedback! It makes us happy when we hear that our guests enjoy our live music nights! From Tuesday till Saturday we have a variety of different artists that are ready to give you an amazing experience in our cozy pub. We are really happy that you enjoyed staying with us in this amazing city. See you soon! St Christopher's Inn

The location is ok, close to London Bridge and the tube. I found out when I arrived there that I was not allocated in the main building, but in the one without reception. The building I was had no common area, only the pub downstairs, what is really bad because it makes difficult to meet people if you are by yourself. The wifi didn't work properly and there were not enough plugs in the rooms. That was particularly bad, I had loads of problems during the trip because my phone was never charged.

Hello Juliana! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate it a lot. We are really sorry to hear about the problems that you faced during your stay and we are really thankful when our guests leave us feedback because it helps us improve. If you stay with us next time feel free to use the common areas that are in the main reception building. Thank you once again and hope to see you soon! St Christopher's Inn Team

It's a good hostel. The bedrooms are tiny but clean, beds are comfy. The bathrooms are fine, but the water could be warmer in the showers. Nice that they provide earplugs as the bar downstairs can be loud till late. Good location. Generally up to their standards.

The location was great, everything else wasn't, really. We had two showers for a whole floor, the bathrooms were quite tiny and dirty overall, with an even tinier sink. No gender seperation either, which was okay for me, but it should probably be noted in the description beforehand. There are no community rooms in the building, only at the St. Christophers Village a few minutes away. The 4 people dorms are very small and dark as well, but the beds are alright.

Very friendly and professional staff.

• 20th Feb 2015

Hey Ivan! Thank you for this amazing feedback!!! We are really really happy to hear that you liked our hostel! Thank you so much once again St. Christopher's team

Nice, clean hostel, conveniently located near the tube station and a Sainsbury's nearby. The staff was nice and polite. The rooms are big enough with nice curtains to block out daylight if you want to. We were very pleased with our stay (family of 4, rented a 4-person room for ourselves) and are going to stay there again.

Clean room and toilet. My room-mates were very considerate. Unfortunately our room was located above the pub and I was awoken by loud music and voices. My personal earplugs did not do enough to block out the noise. The noise from the pub quietened down after 2 am and I eventually fell asleep again.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We appreciate it a lot. We are sorry to hear that you experienced some trouble with the noises coming from the pub. It is true, during Fridays and Saturdays the pub gets quite busy, because of the live music. We really hope that this won't stop you from staying with us later in the future. Once again thank you so much for your review. St. Christopher's Team

Was pretty good:) only thing annoying is two buildings are apart.

Thank you for the feedback! We are really glad that you liked our hotel. Hope to see you again soon and happy travels! St. Christopher's team

Ideal location for most sightseeing landmarks in central London. This hostel is clean with a good free breakfast. The bar was good with live music some nights. Good Wi-fi.

We are extremely thankful for your review. It mean a lot to us to hear that our guests enjoy staying with us. Hope you will come back soon! St. Christopher's team

It was awfull, I slept in a room that was on the top floor, it was a nightmare to take the luggage upstairs as they are extremely unconfortable. They say you have wifi but it actually doesnt work at all, if you want to try luck you can go to the "common are" which is basically the bar downstairs, really unconfortable if you want to go in your comfortable clothes. It was the worst stay, I booked for two nights and just stayed one. Showers are awfull, toilets are extremely dirty.

• 10th Feb 2015
  • Spain

It is good what do i do to Getafe my 2 deposits

• 10th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Hey - thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! Please come back soon and happy travels :)

Breakfast is pretty good and it is complimentary. Check-in staff should be a little more friendlier and have a little more flexibility regarding the strict 2pm check-in. I tried to checin at 1:30pm. No flexibility apart from paying to store my luggage until midnight on my return.

rather large room with enough space, although there's no common room. wifi doesn't work in the room. free breakfast is fine, better than the average. clean stuff although bed sheets smell a bit of too much detergent, overwashed? 2 pounds deposit for the key card is required. next to London bridge and Borough Market (++)

Hello and thanks for taking the time to review us. Our WiFi generally does work in the rooms, sorry if it was being funny while you were staying. We don't have a common room at the Inn, but at our reception building (the Village) one block away we have a huge common room you have access to all the time as a St Christopher's guest. Happy travels and hope to see you again!

I found the hostel clean and well located

• 30th Jan 2015

Great hostel with very helpfull stuff, it was clean and warm and close to underground and bus station. I am coming back soon

• 29th Jan 2015

Very Nice Hostel

• 19th Jan 2015

Thoroughly average. Lacking amenities you'd expect in other hostels, such as a power point near the bed. Decent bar, and a great location. However this can't save the hostel.

Hello, thank you for your review. Great you enjoyed the location. We are aware of these issues such as power sockets near the beds and we are currently refurbishing . Take care ;))

Clean, good breakfast. Small bedroom for 4 persons, internet was not very good.

Thank you for your feedback, we are glad you liked then environment and the breakfast. We are aware that our internet is a bit slow and we are currently working on it. Cheers ;))

Clean, quiet (ish), great location, very helpful staff. No complaints!

Hey thanks you very much. We are very happy to hear you liked your stay and staff. We will tell everybody. See you soon ;))

« first « Prev 1 2 3