8.4
Fabulous 2,357 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 2,357 Total Reviews
St Christopher's Inn - London Bridge Located at 121 Borough High Street, , London.
England
London SE1 1NP 121 Borough High Street
84% 2357
51.5038274 -0.0911200
    Rooms available

11th Jan 2017
8.0

Room size was pretty decent in a 4 bed dorm. Bathrooms were clean, but never once had an even lukewarm shower. Bring earlpugs because its noisy as hell there until about 230 am from the bar downstairs. Beds were comfortable though and having your own power strip and light were nice.

8th Jan 2017

The location was convenient for the Borough Market, the London bridge, and nearby the Tower of London. The staff was helpful and accommodating of our early check out. The room felt spacious though there wasn't a way to block out light from other beds. There weren't very many bathrooms to use, at least not that we could find. Wifi was pretty good and available in the room.

Hey there, Thanks for your feedback! We're happy you enjoyed your stay. The hostel has several bathrooms but we are currently in the proses of updating the signs to make them easier to find. Happy travels!

1st Jan 2017

Wonderful place and very warm atmosphere! I found a smart new friends and I'm happy!Lady at the reception asked me to leave the next day! I asked why! English is not well spoken, but I realized that people in the room do not feel comfortable in my company! Last night I were roommates and most of the night in the restaurant on the ground floor! We became good friends and they are amazed when shared! I would recommend this hostel to all my friends, because it's a great place! Thanks!

We wish you all the best.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
31st Dec 2016
5.4

Staff weren't very helpful when we asked for New Year's Eve recommendations. Washrooms weren't kept very clean, and they didn't clean out the rooms so there was garbage on the table for three days. Windows so thin we could hear the street very loudly. The location was alright but we did have to take the tube pretty much everywhere. There was no common room for hostel-stayers to hang out and meet each other, or to make phone calls, etc. Pillows hard as a rock, not recommended for good sleep.

Hi girls! I'm sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your stay. I remember talking with you about New Yea's Eve parties and didn't realize you wanted more recommendations. I'm sorry you didn't find the bathrooms and your room clean enough as well. Our house keepers do come every morning. We wish you all the best!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
19th Dec 2016
4.9

The place lacked energy. Beds were okay, but the pub below was playing music extremely loud until 2am. There was only one accessible bathroom on my level and everything felt rather cramped. No common area to meet new people too.

Hey Elise! We're sorry to hear you thought the place was lacking energy. You should have joined in on the fun at the pub, it's full of energy and a great place to meet other guests and locals! If you just wanted to sleep, next time be sure to grab some free ear plugs at reception. Also our hostel has more than one bathroom on each level, sorry if you were unable to find more than one during your stay. We wish you all the best and a happy new year! :)

• Canada, Female, 18-24
1st Dec 2016

I had an awesome time staying there! The staff is extremely friendly and the location is great for just walking around the city or getting on the tube to go somewhere else. The pub atmosphere is really cozy and great for getting the night going or meeting new people.

Hey ! Thanks for your review! Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and had some fun in our pub too :) Come back again soon!

• USA, Female, 25-30
30th Nov 2016

I would highly recommend this youth hostel. The staff is very helpful, I felt safe at all times, it was very clean, breakfast was really good for £3, and it is very close to the Thames and a lot of great tourist things. If I go back to London this is where I will stay!

Hi ! Thanks so much for the great review. We're glad you had a good time staying with us :) Happy travels!

29th Nov 2016

Good for a stay. Very loud downstairs with the live band. Washrooms are average. Rooms are comfortable. Good deals with the bar. Great location

Hey Caitlin! Thanks for your review :) We're happy to here you enjoyed your stay and the food and drink deals at our bar! Happy travels

28th Nov 2016
6.3

Obvious leadership problems, staff is undertrained and seemingly poor morale. Less of a hostel with a bar than it is a bar with a hostel above it.

• England, Male, 18-24
24th Nov 2016

Great place but it it noisy until 2am. Didnt stop me from getting sleep though. Pleasent staff, clean warm rooms, not too big either Make sure you bring your own padlock for the cage under the bed Recommend

Hi Mark, Thanks for your review! We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We actually sell padlocks at reception too :) Happy travels!