St Christopher's Inn - London Bridge

Fabulous 2373 Total Reviews
Fabulous 2373 Total Reviews

9th Feb 2017
5.4

Probably my worst hostel experience to date. Good location, and clean sheets, that's about the extent of it. If you're looking to get any sleep at all, I would go somewhere else. It's situated above a bar, and there's a patio along the side of the bar that runs along the side of the hostel ensuring the noise keeps you awake. Breakfast is "included" but they seem to stop serving and 20 minutes before the cut off time. Staff are not friendly at all. Reception is in the bar.

Hi Nabeel, Thanks for giving us your feedback! We're sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your stay with us. We know the noise can travel to the rooms from the pub's live music and we apologize if this kept you awake. We do offer free earplugs at reception if you have trouble sleeping. We take our guests feedback very seriously and will be sending you a private email regarding your stay. All the best!

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
3rd Feb 2017

Everything was great. the room was very comfortable but only problem was how hot it was in the room. I will most definetly be coming back next time I am in London:)

Hi Maria, Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback. We are glad you found everything great! We hope to see you again when you're back in London!

• USA, Male, 25-30
29th Jan 2017

Stayed only one night but I will definitely come back. This hostel is like no other, it's above a traditional pub that makes great food and great beers and the big plus is that you get discount when you stay in the hostel! The staff is awesome and really helpful. See you soon!

Hey Andrew! Thank you for the awesome review! We are glad you had a good time in our pub and that you enjoyed our food. Happy to hear our staff was helpful as well. We hope to see you again soon!

• Ireland, All Female Group, 25-30
26th Jan 2017
6.6

Have previously stayed in the other St Christopher's on the same street but we tried this one for a change as we liked the look of the pub. Didn't like this one as much, the sound proofing was awful compared with the Village. Next time we will go back to the other one, better facilities, bigger rooms and better atmosphere!

• England, Female, 25-30
23rd Jan 2017

My stay was perfect. The receptionist who checked me in was lovely and the other staff members were all kind and helpful. Really good and unlimited breakfast for only £3. I will stay here again for sure!

Hi there, Thanks so much for the great review. We are glad to hear you found our staff lovely and helpful! Happy travels!

11th Jan 2017
8.0

Room size was pretty decent in a 4 bed dorm. Bathrooms were clean, but never once had an even lukewarm shower. Bring earlpugs because its noisy as hell there until about 230 am from the bar downstairs. Beds were comfortable though and having your own power strip and light were nice.

Hey Tiffany, Thanks for your review! We're sorry to hear the showers weren't the right temperature during your stay. Also so you know we give free earplugs at reception, we understand the live music can be loud. Glad you enjoyed your stay for the most :) Happy travels!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
10th Jan 2017
5.1

Disorganised. Cleanliness was not up to standard. The staff were disjointed (half were completely incompetent and half were quite good and hospitable). The security wasn't great, a man let himself into our room to 'clean the windows' despite my friend and I being in the middle of getting ready for the day which was odd and invasive. Getting to sleep was difficult with rowdy people in the alley outside just below our tiny 2 bunk dorm. Extremely unimpressed. I would never stay here again. 2/10

8th Jan 2017

The location was convenient for the Borough Market, the London bridge, and nearby the Tower of London. The staff was helpful and accommodating of our early check out. The room felt spacious though there wasn't a way to block out light from other beds. There weren't very many bathrooms to use, at least not that we could find. Wifi was pretty good and available in the room.

Hey there, Thanks for your feedback! We're happy you enjoyed your stay. The hostel has several bathrooms but we are currently in the proses of updating the signs to make them easier to find. Happy travels!

• dido123mih4316
  • Bulgaria, Male, 41+
1st Jan 2017

Wonderful place and very warm atmosphere! I found a smart new friends and I'm happy!Lady at the reception asked me to leave the next day! I asked why! English is not well spoken, but I realized that people in the room do not feel comfortable in my company! Last night I were roommates and most of the night in the restaurant on the ground floor! We became good friends and they are amazed when shared! I would recommend this hostel to all my friends, because it's a great place! Thanks!

We wish you all the best.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
31st Dec 2016
5.4

Staff weren't very helpful when we asked for New Year's Eve recommendations. Washrooms weren't kept very clean, and they didn't clean out the rooms so there was garbage on the table for three days. Windows so thin we could hear the street very loudly. The location was alright but we did have to take the tube pretty much everywhere. There was no common room for hostel-stayers to hang out and meet each other, or to make phone calls, etc. Pillows hard as a rock, not recommended for good sleep.

Hi girls! I'm sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your stay. I remember talking with you about New Yea's Eve parties and didn't realize you wanted more recommendations. I'm sorry you didn't find the bathrooms and your room clean enough as well. Our house keepers do come every morning. We wish you all the best!