8.5
Fabulous 2,273 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 2,273 Total Reviews
St Christopher's Inn - London Bridge Located at 121 Borough High Street, , London.
England
London SE1 1NP 121 Borough High Street
85% 2273
51.5038274 -0.0911200
    Rooms available

20th Sep 2016

Great central location in London. Wonderful breakfast. Loud but fun location. Friendly staff. Being situated at the pub made it fun and easy to make friends.

Hey Natalie! So glad you had a great time with us! Thanks for leaving a review :) Happy travels!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
20th Sep 2016
6.3

The bathrooms were full of water on the floor and there were very few showers between many people.

Hey Ben, Thanks for the feedback :). We're sorry to hear the floors in the bathrooms were wet when you used them. Our team tries very hard to keep the facilities clean, so thanks for bringing this to our attention. Also the layout of the hostel can be a bit misleading since it's an older building, but we do have several showers and bathrooms throughout the hostel. We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
11th Sep 2016

Lovely relaxed place by day, good vibes at night. Everyones happy to share a table, have a drink and get to know you. The other Inn just two doors down with the large bar was pretty cool also. Groovy location. Cheers.

Hey Ryan, Thanks for the great feedback! We are happy to hear you had a fum time. Hope to see you again soon! :)

• Australia, Female, 18-24
11th Sep 2016
6.3

This hostel was clean and the beds were nice, as was the location. However the staff were not very willing to help and I was left standing at reception for 20 minutes before any one checked me in. The poor girl in the bar had to come over because no one else was around. A few staff walked past me standing there with all my bags on. Then I told someone I couldn't find my room and was just told "it's easy" without anyone getting up to help me. The shower is so so small where I was.

Hi Alysha! Thank you so much for your feedback. We're glad you enjoyed the hostel and it's location. I'm so sorry to hear that the staff working that day were not being very helpful. We will be talking to them to make sure this does not happen again. We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels!

10th Sep 2016

This was my first stop on my trip and the first hostel I have ever stayed In. While this hostel is not the most fancy one out there it did the job. The location for the hostel was great especially if you want to be near borough market and London Bridge. There were USB charing ports next to the bed which made it easier for my phone and I was able to lock all my stuff up under the bed no problem. Free breakfast made it easy to grab a snack before going out and the pub downstairs was a nice touch.

Hi Michael! Thanks for the review. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us :) Happy travels!

• England, Male, 25-30
9th Sep 2016
6.3

It's some rooms above a pub. Good location. Breakfast is basic. Not real coffee.

Hi Alex, Thank you very much for leaving us some feedback. We are sorry that you think our breakfast was basic, we are planning some big changes in this area really soon with a lot of new products! We hope you will come back to see it! Thanks again for the review! Come back soon, take care ;)

• Australia, Female, 25-30
8th Sep 2016

Awesome place! Clean, big dorm rooms, great staff and even better location! What more could you want!

Hi Heidi, Thank you so much for the incredible review! So nice to see you had an excellent time with us! We hope to see you soon!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
8th Sep 2016

Great location close to London Bridge tube station & Borough market. Friendly atmosphere at the bar. Bathrooms were clean. Stairs a little awkward with a large suitcase but had free luggage storage when I was too early to check in & large locker in room. Favourite thing was free breakfast every morning & own power points at each bed. Would stay again!

Hi Amy! Thank you for the awesome review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us :) We hope to see you again, happy travels!

• nickgardiner92
  • England, Male, 18-24
29th Aug 2016

Great hostel, great location, friendly staff, good bar (although food and drink is better priced a few doors down at St Christopher's Village), decent facilities. Nice that you can go over and enjoy the bar at the village with your discount. Free breakfast in the morning was great and plenty. Showers clean (although not many of them so get up early if you need to be somewhere). Only downside was that the room was very small and cramped for an 8 bed and extremely hot with the recent hot weather.

Hi Nicholas, Thanks for the amazing feedback! We were glad to have you with us and we hope to see you very soon!! Take care ;)

19th Aug 2016

This is a great hostel. Plenty of space in the rooms, free lockers under the beds. Good bathrooms/showers. Good wifi throughout building. Good Bar with food downstairs that they give you discounts for. Only con is they have live music most nights in the bar, and its can get REALLY loud.