St Christopher's Inn - London Bridge Reviews

121 Borough High Street, London, England

I booked and payed a pub-crawl event from this hostel and at the end I found myself alone at 3 o’clock in a night-club in a city that I have no idea.A great night finished with stress.I reported this to hostel no feedback.There was no internet connection for 2 days(the evening and the morning) and I was about to miss my flight since the staff did not give me a proper information about how to go to airport and I couldnt check on web. The same applies for when I ask about what to do in London.

Very friendly and professional staff.

• 20th Feb 2015

Clean room and toilet. My room-mates were very considerate. Unfortunately our room was located above the pub and I was awoken by loud music and voices. My personal earplugs did not do enough to block out the noise. The noise from the pub quietened down after 2 am and I eventually fell asleep again.

Ideal location for most sightseeing landmarks in central London. This hostel is clean with a good free breakfast. The bar was good with live music some nights. Good Wi-fi.

It was awfull, I slept in a room that was on the top floor, it was a nightmare to take the luggage upstairs as they are extremely unconfortable. They say you have wifi but it actually doesnt work at all, if you want to try luck you can go to the "common are" which is basically the bar downstairs, really unconfortable if you want to go in your comfortable clothes. It was the worst stay, I booked for two nights and just stayed one. Showers are awfull, toilets are extremely dirty.

• 10th Feb 2015
  • Spain

It is good what do i do to Getafe my 2 deposits

• 10th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Breakfast is pretty good and it is complimentary. Check-in staff should be a little more friendlier and have a little more flexibility regarding the strict 2pm check-in. I tried to checin at 1:30pm. No flexibility apart from paying to store my luggage until midnight on my return.

rather large room with enough space, although there's no common room. wifi doesn't work in the room. free breakfast is fine, better than the average. clean stuff although bed sheets smell a bit of too much detergent, overwashed? 2 pounds deposit for the key card is required. next to London bridge and Borough Market (++)

Hello and thanks for taking the time to review us. Our WiFi generally does work in the rooms, sorry if it was being funny while you were staying. We don't have a common room at the Inn, but at our reception building (the Village) one block away we have a huge common room you have access to all the time as a St Christopher's guest. Happy travels and hope to see you again!

I found the hostel clean and well located

• 30th Jan 2015

Great hostel with very helpfull stuff, it was clean and warm and close to underground and bus station. I am coming back soon

• 29th Jan 2015

Very Nice Hostel

• 19th Jan 2015

Thoroughly average. Lacking amenities you'd expect in other hostels, such as a power point near the bed. Decent bar, and a great location. However this can't save the hostel.

Hello, thank you for your review. Great you enjoyed the location. We are aware of these issues such as power sockets near the beds and we are currently refurbishing . Take care ;))

Clean, good breakfast. Small bedroom for 4 persons, internet was not very good.

Thank you for your feedback, we are glad you liked then environment and the breakfast. We are aware that our internet is a bit slow and we are currently working on it. Cheers ;))

Clean, quiet (ish), great location, very helpful staff. No complaints!

Hey thanks you very much. We are very happy to hear you liked your stay and staff. We will tell everybody. See you soon ;))

Overall it was a good stay. I was unlucky with the room that was given to me as it stayed above the pub and i could hear the music well into the night. Also, one of the roomates snored very, very loud and the internet signal was low. Other than that the bathrooms were clean, the bed was O.K. and it had a safe and fun environment. The breakfast is cool.

Hello, Thank you for your review, we are happy you liked the enviroment and the lovely breakfast. N

Very nice stay, excellent location!

• 13th Jan 2015

For the breakfast either you go down early or you get almost nothing left. I went 30 min before the end and got no glasses left. It is really a backpackers hostel. You also have to pay to leave your luggage.

Glad you had a good stay at the hostel. The kitchen tries to keep everything stocked up until the end of breakfast time at 9:30, sorry if it was at all neglected when you were here! Hope to see you back again soon. :)

Thank you!

• 12th Jan 2015

Nice Hostel, good situated to explore the City and suburbs. The breakfast is really good! But the stuff was not really helpfull. The day I arrived I had to wait until exact 2pm (even more german than germans) there was no chance to get the key 10min earlier. Then got the wrong Bed, which was already occupied, two days later the card didn´t work anymore at the door...... and some other points.

Hey, thank you for your review, great you liked the location. Unfortunately we are a very busy hostel and sometimes each minute counts for our cleaners to try to finish their jobs on time. Take care See you soon :)

Lovely clean place to stay comfy beds easy to find very friendly staff perfect and cheap for night would defiantly stay again.

• 6th Jan 2015

Thanks for this short but very nice review. We hope to see you soon in another St Christopher's around Europe ;)

« first « Prev 1 2 3