St Christopher's Inn - London Bridge

8.2
Fabulous 2450 Total Reviews

• Greece, Female, 18-24
19th Jun 2017

Amazing location. 2 min from the underground station and 10' walking to London City and London Bridge. Borough market is 1' away and it is a vivid neighbourhood with must-try street food. The hostel has live music and outdoors space to have a drink every night and meet different people. The rooms are quite hot during hot days but the lobby and bar are air conditioned. I have already booked my next stay there. Strongly recommend it!

• USA, Male, 25-30
17th Jun 2017
2.6

HORRIBLE. I would never stay here again and I highly do NOT suggest to anyone. The staff is not even hostel staff they are just workers at the bar who have to pick up the slack as hostel staff on the side which means they prefer not to help you unless you order drinks. If you are not a part of the bar scene the hostel is pretty much useless. It is extremely hot, and I mean hot. The facilities felt like a jail and added with the lackluster and unenthusiastic staff, it made for a horrible time.

Hi Devin, I have e-mailed you privately regarding your recent stay with us. We wish to hear more about this. Thank you for your time.

13th Jun 2017
7.7

nice hostel, but there is a bar underneath and the music and voices from the bar makes it impossible to sleep at night. and you cant close the window either because then it becomes too hot in the room. no one in my room and got any sleep (the fact that they offer you free earplugs (and charge for everything else) tells you something). otherwise its cool.

Hi Shlomo, Thank you for your recent feedback! We are pleased to hear that your overall stay with us was enjoyable! We would like to apologize for the noise that has disturbed you during your stay. Wishing you safe and happy travels :)

• Pakistan, Male, 25-30
11th Jun 2017

Amazing. Charging port by the bed, clean throughout, bathrooms regularly cleaned, great location, and value for money. Best option out there.

Hi Saad, Thanks for the awesome feedback! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at The Inn. We wish you safe and happy travels and hope to see you again!

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
8th Jun 2017
7.7

The hostel does not have air conditioning so it can be hot, the windows only open so much. Bring a your own lock for the lockers under the bed. At night it gets noisy with people in the pub downstairs with people coming in and out and people yelling on the street but that is expected since its on the main street in the area. The hostel has an old English feel to it which adds to its charm. Within walking distance to all the tourist attractions!

Hi Marina, Thanks for the feedback! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay us at The Inn. We would like to apologize for the noise that has risen to your room from the live music. We wish you safe and happy travels and hope to see you again soon

8th Jun 2017
7.4

Overall, was a good hostel with a great location near the London Bridge so good for travellers flying out of Gatwick airport. All the major attractions are within a 25 minute walk, and there is a grocery store next door. The bar in the basement can be both good and bad... great if you are trying to party on your 1st night of stay, terrible if you are trying to get sleep for your early morning flight. They don't have a kitchen, but you get good deals on the pub food being 25% off.

Hi There, Thank you for your recent feedback, we really appreciate it! We are so glad to hear that your overall experience with us was enjoyable! We are also glad that you took advantage of the guest deals in the pub below. We wish you safe and happy travels and hope to see you again

• geliichiiq
  • USA, Female, 25-30
6th Jun 2017
2.6

Horrible. They don't change the bed sheets, it's loud ever single night due to parties and live music the the hostel has and people screaming outside of your window. Hostel staff doesn't care they are just about their money. I hated the 2 nights I was there I didn't get any sleep until 4 am.

Hi Samantha, I am so sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay with us at The Inn. I can see you spent two nights with us. We change bed sheets every two nights for our guests comfort, so you've fallen out of this time frame. However if you had asked reception, we would have been more than helping to change them for your comfort. We would like to apologize for the noise that has disturbed you and really wish you give us another try! We wish you safe and happy travels.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
4th Jun 2017
7.7

I stayed at the village due to the events in london. Staff removed my belongings without my permission down to reception and moved me to 3 different rooms during my 4night stay. I was not happy that staff took it onto themselves to touch guests belonginhs. Will not stay here again

1st Jun 2017

A good straight forward hostel. Pleasant dorms - bathrooms are reasonable and clean. Can't complain at all given the Stella location. Recommended.

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
24th May 2017

Security was pretty good with the cages for your gear and the separation between the bar area and sleeping quarters. Bar made it kind of loud but earplugs were free and it wasn't too bad. Staff seemed a little lost at times, had three of them working with me while 5 people waited behind me. It was also really hot in the room.

Hi Catherine, We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at The Inn. I'm sorry that our staff didn't deliver a professional service for you, we are currently working closely with all members to ensure everyone has up-to-date training. We hope you enjoyed your time in London and wish you safe and happy travels :)