St Christopher's Inn - London Bridge Reviews

121 Borough High Street, London, England

Very good location. Cool staff and nice bar on the ground floor. A bit unusual that the place to do check-in and rooms are separated. Free breakfast is great, it'll be perfect with some fresh fruits or juice. Some shower rooms are not very convenient but others are good. Cleanness is not the best I saw, but it is also because of old age of building. For me the only negative point is the heater in the room : too hot to leave the windows closed !

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Japan

The room description said it was a two-person room, which may sound perfect for a couple, except the bed was a bunk-bed. There was no soundproofing and we were kept awake until 3 am by the bar under us, with its terrace under our window. The room was humid and there was an old water bottle left behind, which suggested it had not been cleaned properly. In addition, the key didn't work in the morning, which delayed our check-in and departure for an additional half-hour. Not in any world worth 70£!

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Belgium

Decent hostel. I liked the locked area under the beds, and being on top of a pub was pretty cool. -Colin (Canada)

Hostel well located in an old building above a nice pub. The hostel is full of character. I enjoyed my stay there because of cleanliness compare to any other hostel I have been in UK, the free breakfast, facilities (free shampoo inside the showers and hair dryer) and the location. I believe for some people it can be noisy but for me it was totally fine.

• 3rd Nov 2014
  • Portugal

Staff was cool! Worth it to go there!

• 2nd Nov 2014

Good location. Very expensive for what you get. Not much backpacker type atmosphere. Better of staying away from the"chain" hostels. Would be good for groups. Not solo travelers

Very noisy for the bar... Very nice staff...the kitchen close at 10

Very satisfied, reception

The beds seemed clean, which was good. But otherwise: it is not enough that one cleans only on the middle of the floor. The floor is normally cleaned by the walls and under the beds as well. Why to have any extra broken furniture in the room since nobody can use it anyway?

I liked the hostel, but didn't like that the reception was in another building. Location is excellent. Bathrooms should be cleaned more often.

Small corridors and narrow stairs. Just one shower for a reasonable number of people, but everything worked fine. The room could have more plug sockets as well. I stayed just one night, so it was ok.

I really loved my stay here. I love the location because there are a lot of things to see around this hostel, the underground it´s really close and also there is a bar downstair. So, i recommend it! :)

Simply THE BEST HOSTEL IN LONDON!!!

It was a great location! Not the best place to stay if you want a good night of sleep because the bar is below the rooms and people in London like to party! It was a fun environment though! We were on the top floor of the hostel and in the middle of the night the room was super hot so I couldn't get the best night of sleep. But overall a good experience for my first hostel.

• 18th Sep 2014

The hostel was very good located in London itself, but it was situated above a pub with live music until 3 am & some benches outside. Our room was exactly above the pub, our window facing the benches and we did not get any sleep until 3.30 am. I think we would have been able to cope with the noise, but our window could not close so we could hear every conversation downstairs. Breakfast was all right, but not many options. Cleanliness and security superb. Reception was 200 metres away.

Nice place. Near station and supermarket!

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Japan

my night was good for my first night in an hostel environment. The bar down hostel is good and make it more fun. Hostel is clean and breakfast is good. I went to this hostel because a friend of mine suggested to me and I will suggest it to my friends.

• 5th Sep 2014

Good place to stay, good location and easy to find

Nothing to complain about. Everything was perfect for me specially if I compare to most of the hostels I have been in London.

• 1st Sep 2014

Satisfy with my night. free breakfast is cool specially for the price I paid. It's clean. facilities are correct but hair-dryer could be helpful for girls.

• 31st Aug 2014