St Christopher's Inn - London Bridge Reviews

121 Borough High Street, London, England

1913 Total Reviews

The Hostel should mention that earplugs are necessary because all the noise of the pub downstairs can be heard loud and clearly during the night.

• 26th Aug 2015

extremely good location! good for a short stoa in london, like a week

hi there, thank you for the great review! yes we do have a great location in the heart of London, its awesome to hear you took advantage of this! have a great day!

So this hostel is very secluded and not much to do really. The one up the road where you check in looks like much more fun. I had to carry my very heavy bag up 3 flights of tight long stair cases just to get to my room. Showers and very small , I'm tiny and barely fit. No AC so the window has to stay open and the noise goes until 3am from the pub downstairs. It's not too bad if you are partying with them but if you want an early night sleep, don't count on it.

Great location and friendly staff. Hostel is loud at night so bring your earplugs and sleep mask. The wifi was spotty at best. We had no wifi in our room. Rooms were hot at night even when the temperature rarely got about 20 degrees and the windows in the rooms only open about 15cm. All in all it was a decent value and would stay here again.

hi there, thank you for the great review! we are currently updating all our wifi within the hostel, sorry for the inconvenience! but on your next visit you'll have access to very speedy internet all over the hostel! we do offer free ear plugs behind the bar for all our guests. it is great to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, safe travels!

Really noisy as there was a pub downstairs but I could take the noise so all was good.

hello, thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! yes, the pub at times can get a little loud, we do offer free ear plugs to all our guests behind the bar and reception where our friendly staff are more than happy to provide. safe travels and hopefully we see you again!

I stayed here for 2 nights. The location is great however I was placed in the London inn, where the bar was underneath my room. It was VERY loud at night. The cleaning lady was also extremely rude. She walked into the room in the morning to empty the garbage without knocking and turned on the lights. She didn't care if she woke you up. Would never stay here again.

hello, im so sorry to read you did not enjoy our pub as much as we do. We are very lucky to have such great location, close to such central tube lines that can get you all over london and be in walking distance of so many great tourist attractions. the bar can get a loud at times, we do offer free ear plugs to all our guests behind the reception and bar which our friendly staff are always more than happy to help with. we hope you enjoyed the rest of your travels

I have been to St. Christopher's Village two nights. In the room was impossible to sleep before 2am because the window was just in front the pub. The room for 4 people had just 2 plugs on the wall. The showers are absolutely small. I wouldn't like to stay there again.

hi there, i am sorry you didnt enjoy your stay at our sister hostel, the village. this is the review page for St Christopher's inn, just down the road from the village. we hope you enjoyed your travels through London though. hopefully we will see you at the inn some time!

Great location, excellent price, clean The crowd kept us up until 130am and the rooms were a bit hot and lacked air flow

• 8th Aug 2015

hi there! thank you for the review, yes our location is fantastic for those eager to explore the magical city that is London! safe travels! hopefully see you at the inn again!

I really enjoyed my stay there. The staff was awesome. I highly recommend it.

• 3rd Aug 2015
  • Spain

hello! thank you for the awesome review! we do have some awesome staff working here, who try the very best to help every guest! its great to hear you got along with them. safe travels, and hopefully we see you again in our fantastic bar!

A really nice, clean hostel with nice staff, the bathroom was clean. I was only there overnight so don't know about the breakfast but would recommend going here to anyone!

hi there, thank you for the great review! its always nice to read that someone else loves our hostel as much as we do! yes our cleaning ladies work tirelessly to provide the best for us! oh the breakfast is great and the fact it is free of charge makes it even better! safe travels! have a great day

One bathroom for floor was not enough; cleanliness wasn't great, staff wasn't helpful when I complained about the lack of wifi signal in the room (during my entire stay there I had not wifi in the room).

hi there, i am so sorry to read that you did not enjoy you stay with us. the wifi has currently been updated and changed so that the it reaches all room perfectly! we are so sorry for the inconvenience this may have had on your stay in London. safe travels and have a great day

Like it says, this is a sister hostel to the main one and you can definitely tell. The wifi didn't work 90% of our stay. When it did work it was really slow. The atmosphere is non-existent. Even the common area at the main hostel isn't used much. Luckily I wasn't a solo traveller on this trip or I would have been really disappointed

hi there, i am so sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay with us! the wifi has had some changes over the last few months where we have been having updates, this has however made the signal drop in and out in certain areas in the process. however, it this has been fixed, we are sorry for the inconvenience this may have had. safe travels and have a great day

The hostel had a wonderful atmosphere and great bar to get things started with, it is much better than other hostels, that I've seen or stayed in London. I enjoyed to stay there

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • Romania

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to get back to us with your review, it's always great to hear from our guests. It's brilliant to read that you enjoyed your stay with us here in London Bridge and that our facilities lived up to your expectations. Happy travels ;)

Was a great experience the entire team especially Peter at the front desk where very helpful and friendly. The wifi is great and showers are hot

Hello there, thank you for taking the time to get back to us. It's really nice to read that you enjoyed your time with us here in The Village. We will tell Pieter the kind words as well, Take care, see you soon ;)

Fantastic place to stay as a stop over for other trips to Europe

• 21st Jul 2015

Hi there, woohoo what a great review, we hope to see you soon to have even more fun ;)

I stayed in the Inn. The atmosphere wasn't good. But I needed just a place to sleep, so it was o.k.

• 15th Jul 2015
  • Austria

Hi there, Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the atmosphere of our hostel. safe travels

t's a really nice place to meet new friends. The St Christopher's Inn - London Bridge has a really good bar . The staff was really helpfull, giving advices about London also who was doing the breakfast was really nice with me. They have a enough number of bathroom in each building. I reccomend. also Underground's station is really next to the Hostel.

• 13th Jul 2015

hi there, thank you for the great review! its great to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, and took advantage of we offer within the hostel. we are lucky to have such great staff here, who are more than happy to share their London knowledge with our guests! we hope to see you again, safe travels!

The best hostel I've ever been to...the building was a beautiful old pub located one minute walk from London Bridge station tube station... the room was big and very clean such as bathrooms(which were usually small and dirty in my own past experiences)...the price for my stay was right for what you get...

• 13th Jul 2015

hi there, thank you for the fantastic review! its great to hear you took advantage of our great location and enjoyed the culture and history of our building! we hope to see you again, safe travels!

Well its lovely if u enjoy people singing under your window until 2 am

hi there, im so sorry to read you did not enjoy your stay with us. it is hard to control other peoples actions in the bar downstairs. we hope you enjoyed the rest of your travels. best regards!

it was very enjoyable. We were very satisifed with the staff and are grateful for all their help. The only minus we could think of was the noise since our room was above the pub. Everything else was perfectly fine. Best regards,

hi there, thank you so much for the fantastic review! we are lucky to have such a great team that work within the hostel who go above and beyond for our guests! yes, as we offer live bands within the evenings it can get a little loud outside, we do offer free ear plugs for our guests. enjoy your day and safe travels!

« first « Prev 1 2 3