Fabulous 2,148 Total Reviews
Fabulous 2,148 Total Reviews
St Christopher's Inn - London Bridge Located at 121 Borough High Street, , London.
England
London  SE1 1HR 121 Borough High Street
83% 2148
51.5038274 -0.0911200
    Rooms available

25th Apr 2016

I only stayed here 1 night at the end of my trip just to fly out in the morning. Accommodations are pretty standard. The bar food was a little expensive, but it's London so that's expected. There were a bunch of flies in the bar though which was annoying. Showers were small, but otherwise acceptable. Low cost made this a good deal, but there are likely better options in London if you want to spend more.

Hello there, Thank you very much for leaving some feedback. We are really happy to see that you mostly enjoyed your night with us! We hope to see you again to show you improvements on the aspects that you didn't like. Safe travels!

• France, Male, 18-24
24th Apr 2016

Stayed for just one night, bathrooms were clean enough, so was the room. Locker cages under the bed and free breakfast are a huge plus. A bit noisy, but I guess that can not be avoided when located on top of a bar. Staff were nice.

• USA, Female, 18-24
22nd Apr 2016

Great location. The only thing that make me lower the rating was the rooms were tiny, there needed to be more bathrooms, and the bathrooms that were there were dirty. But other than that, it was great.

19th Apr 2016
7.7

The hostel is great. My problem is with the door security who would not let me enter the bar to eat. I am 50, smart and was sober. I returned from work and was hungry. The doorman refused me entry and said 3 times "go in the hostel, pal. You are not coming in here". When I asked for his name he became threatening. I at no time swore or raised my voice. Fearing I was going to be beaten up or stabbed, I went elsewhere to eat. The bar was half empty. He was 5 10, clean shaven, blond. Beware!!!

17th Apr 2016

So I have stayed twice now in the same week. On my first night the gentleman at reception was extremely helpful and happy to help. My room sleeps 8 and everyone was chatty so the atmosphere was great. The live music was really good and I went to sleep very drunk with a huge smile on my face. On the 2nd night a female member of staff lacked the customer service skills of the man previously, I felt anything I asked was a burden (a glass) and when I inquired to stay another night she wasn't happy

Hello there, Thank you for leaving us some feedback! We are really happy to see in your ratings that you really liked your stay with us. However, we are sorry about the two different experiences you had with our staff. We will make sure this will be rectify! We are waiting to see you soon! Safe travels!

• Spain, Male, 18-24
17th Apr 2016

Excellent location. Clean and staff were very nice. Even the housekeeper was very helpful. Impressed by the service for an hostel.

Hello there, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad that you have been impressed by our service! Come back any time and safe travels!

• Mexico, Male, 18-24
17th Apr 2016

Very cheap hostel but very clean and very good standard.

Hi there, Thank you so much for your ratings! That means a lot for us. We are really happy that our cleanliness and standards reached your expectations. We hope to see you again really soon! Take care

• England, Male, 25-30
15th Apr 2016

Your decision to stay here MUST depend on your reason - if you're looking for a place to socialise (e.g. a lone traveller wanting to make friends) this is absolutely the place for you. However, if you are looking for a place to simply get some shut-eye, it certainly isn't. The atmosphere at the bar is brilliant, with great drinks on offer and live music, but this stays open until well into early hours, and is VERY loud - it felt like my bed was in the bar! I didn't mind, but others will.

Hello there, Thank you so much for this nice review! We like to know what our guests think about their stay with us. It is true that some people can be disturbed by the noise from the pub downstairs and we are aware of that, though some other like you really enjoy the atmosphere that we propose with live music 6 days a week. We try to do our best to satisfy every single person and we hope we do! Thank you again for taking the time to leave us a comment and we hope to see you again really soon :) Safe travels!

• Singapore, Male, 31-40
8th Apr 2016
7.1

The room was quite cold, which is fine because the blanket is thick. There were two days where some of the taps in the toilet are not running. Location is great, just a stone throw from Borough market and London Bridge station. The floor creaks a lot and door squeaks. To sleep well, you will need to get earplugs from the staff.

Hello there, Thank you very much for leaving us some feedback. Glad to hear you mostly liked your stay at The Inn. Sorry about the tap issue, this is related to the problem we have with Thames Water and we can't predict when it will happen. We apologize for any inconvenience. We hope this will not refrain you to stay with us during your next time in London! Safe travels!

• Malaysia, Male, 25-30
5th Apr 2016
8.0

The receptionist Catherina was really friendly and sweet. The room was clean and tidy. Quite small room and got locker under the bed. The toilet was clean and the bathroom really small. Bit noisy at night until 1 am because people chilled out outside the bar. Overall it was a nice stay and comfortable.

Hi there, Thank you so much for this lovely review! We are also glad to have Catherina in our team and we are happy if you liked her too! Sorry if the pub from the pub disturbed your sleep. We do offer free earplugs at the reception, do not hesitate next time! We hope to see you again really soon. Safe travels!