St Christopher's Inn - London Bridge Reviews

121 Borough High Street, London, England

It was so loud at night, we barely slept our whole stay. The showers are the kind that you have to hold down the button the entire time as well, and there are no kitchens so your only option for food is the overpriced bar below. I was not a fan of the location either, as we had to bus to see anything. If I were to do it again, I would stay at the Village instead, which is down the road. We had to walk down there anytime we needed something or for breakfast, and that's where the lounge was too

Hey there! Ohh... We're sad to hear that you didn't like our hostel as much as we do. Hopefully this didn't affect your trip and you still had a great time! Hope to see you again in the future! Happy travels and good luck!

Lovely clean place to stay comfy beds easy to find very friendly staff perfect and cheap.

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Spain

Hey there! Thank you so much for your feedback! That's true, the beds are super comfy!! Especially after a long day in the city, you can fall asleep in a second! Thank you once again and best of luck!

Fairly disappointing experience from a reputable chain. Bed was right next to a window on the Main Street making it almost impossible to sleep. Ample storage space but very few bathrooms. Need to press a button to keep the water running, which granted was very hot and had a fair amount of pressure. Reception was at their other hostel down the street so there was no one to field tourist questions. Breakfast was also removed much earlier than was advertised and the wifi did not reach my room. Good

Hey there! We are really really sad to hear about all the troubles you had during your visit!!! Always feel free to speak with one of our team members and we will try to help you in any way we can. We are giving out free air plugs for people who have a hard time sleeping. We serve breakfast until 9:30am and if for some reason our team member forgot that you can feel free to demand it until that time! I'm really sorry and wish you a lovely day!

Great place to stay, everything was fine. Good location very close to the tube and really nice staff.

• 18th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

I really enjoyed my stay here. It was a good location and the room was clean. Thank you

• 18th Jun 2015

The hostel was clean. The reception was a a a walk away so it wasn't the most convenient thing. The bar was lovely. Would go there again !

The reception was not in the same building as the address displayed. The receptionist gave me the key to bed 4A, in the reception building. I discovered a body lying on my bed. Then the receptionist said it's bed 4A in the other building. So I went, but the key was not programmed to open the door in the other building. So I went back to receptionist to get it re-programmed. Lots of unnecessary luggage hauling. Very noisy at night, until about 3am.

The staff was excellent and extremely polite, the hostel felt very safe and the facilities were good and clean. Finding WCs and showers when the nearest one is busy takes a bit of practice since the halls can be a bit of a labyrinth, but after exploring a bit it wasn't a problem. Would definitely say I prefered The Inn's traditional pub to The Village's bar (Belushi's), but if you're into the average sports bar then maybe Belushi's is for you.

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Sweden

Hey there! Thank you for this amazing feedback! Glad to hear that you enjoyed our building, that is full of history! I agree, after the first visit our hostel might seem like a labyrinth, due to it's traditional english construction, but in my opinion it creates a different good atmosphere in our hostel. Thank you so much for your comments and hope to see you in the future!

Definitely not what I expected from a hostel at St. Christopher's. The accommodations were poor overall and the guests were obnoxious in the room I shared with them.

• 12th Jun 2015

Hey there! I'm really sorry to hear that you faced some issues with our other guests. When dealing with a problem feel free to ask our team for help, after all you are the one that's on vacation and should relax! Thank you for sharing your opinion with us and have a lovely day!

Thank you so much, everything was great and so was my stay! Recommend it to anyone :)

• 7th Jun 2015
  • Latvia

Hey there! It makes us so happy to read comments like this! Thank you so much! Hope to see you again soon in the lovely summer of London

Mixed feelings about this place. Location and reception staff were absolutely fantastic, beds were comfy, room was clean on arrival. However, the bathrooms were pretty gross, and some of the showers were suffocating. Also, even on weekdays, it was INSANELY loud until past 1 am, even with earplugs.

Hey! Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Happy to hear that you liked our staff members, we love meeting new people from all around the world! We are terribly sorry to hear that you faced some issues with the showers! We are looking into this, because our amazing house keepers are doing everything that in their power to make sure that everything is shining, so that is why why take it really seriously and will look into this. Hope to see you again!

My friends and I had a great stay at the St Christopher's Inn- London Bridge. The location was awesome, very close to the subway, very easy to get around the city. The pub attached to the hostel was great at night, lots of fun, good atmosphere! The staff were especially awesome, we dealt with Sam, who did great work and was very helpful. Overall very impressed with this hostel. Thank you!

• 15th May 2015

Hello there! Reviews like yours always put a smile on our face! We are really happy that you mentioned our staff and the atmosphere, because we always work on it so it's really nice to hear when somebody talks about it. Thanks for writing and we trust you enjoyed your time here in London!

Old building but well maintained. Experience was great and I had a good time with my friends. Free breakfast which is nice for the price we paid. The location can't be better. Compare to all the hostel I have been in London this one is far to be the best with a nice character.

• 5th May 2015

Hey there! Ohh yes, you are correct, we believe that our historical hostel has plenty of character hidden in it's walls. Amazing that you noticed that as well! We can't emphasise enough how happy we are to hear that we are somebodys favourite hostel in London!!! Can't wait to see you and your friends again!

Staff here are always friendly and really helpful. They do their best to keep the place clean even if your fellow hostelians are determined to make things otherwise. My favourite place to stay!

• 5th May 2015

Hey there! Thank you for this amazing review!! Haha we know that our guests are amazing and wouldn't trash our home on purpose, they sometimes just get more relaxed than usual, but our amazing house keepers are there to solve all of these problems! Thank you so much once again. We are happy to know that such positive people are staying in our hostel!

Such a fun! Best night in London! the pub and hostel were fun and clean!!! Worth it to go again on my next trip to London!

• Spain

Hey there! Thank you for this short and sweet review!

Excellent hostel and free breakfast! Well done to the team!

• French Guiana

Hey! Our team send you a big THANK YOU! We really appreciate when our guests notice our team and mention them on their reviews! Thank you so much once again. Have an amazing day!!

Awesome! Great party down the pub!

• Portugal

Hey there! Thank you for leaving us this short and amazing review!!! We are really happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the atmosphere of our hostel! We really hope to see you again Have an amazing day and happy travels! St. Christopher's Inn team

Excellent place to stay! Staff was brilliant and helpful!

• Spain

Hey there! Thank you for this short and simple review! We are really happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to you coming back. We wish you all the best! Have a lovely day! St. Christopher's Inn team

It's a little bit dirty and too noisy. If you're gonna stay more than two days, I wouldn't go there.

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Spain

Hey there! Thank you so much for for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We value every review whether is good or bad because they help us improve. I'm sorry to hear that your stay with us was not as enjoyable as it could have been. Our staff members are working hard everyday to ensure that everything is perfect for our guests! Thank you once again and hope to see you soon!

No wifi coverage in my room. Good to have ear plugs provided.

Hey there! Thank you for leaving us your feedback. It's important for us to know what our guest thought about their stay, what they liked and what they think could improve. So thank you for that. We hope that on the whole you had a good stay with us and are looking forward to coming back. Thank you so much once again and have a lovely day! St. Christopher's Inn team

« first « Prev 1 2 3