St Christopher's Inn - London Bridge Reviews

121 Borough High Street, London, England

2078 Total Reviews

Pretty slam dunk hostel in London. Free breakfast was good. Free shampoo in the showers. Bar was good but I recommend going to the bar at the other St. Christopher's down the street as it was bigger and seemed to havehave more going on. Probably the best hostel i stayed at in London.

Hey there, thank you so much for the review.. Hope to see you again soon Have a lovely evening

The inn is strangely located, with no one on its door. The bathrooms got only dirtier as time passed and on the morning the floor and toilet were very dirty and unusable. The beds are strange and no plugs at all. At least there was a slow working WiFi and a good breakfast.

• 24th Dec 2015

Hi there, Thank you very much for leaving us a review. We are really sorry you didn't enjoy your stay with us. All the problems you mentioned will be taken in consideration. Have a great day!

This was my first hostel experience but like the other reviewers said, it is kind of loud at night because of the pub below but other than that it seemed like a nice place to stay.

• 20th Dec 2015

Hello, thank you so much for the review... have a lovely evening

Live music in the pub below on Saturday nights - bone-shakingly loud.

Hello there, Thanks for your review! We are sorry regarding the noise from our pub, it gets really busy during live musics nights. Next time don't hesitate to come at the reception to ask some earplugs. Have a lovely evening!

Was really loud and crowd to sleep at nigth because of the pud they have, its mostly pub than hostel like all Christopher Hostels.

Hi there, Thank you for your review! We are sorry if you couldn't sleep because of the noise, we are planning some improvements to attenuate it and we also provide earplugs available at the reception. Hope to see you soon! Have a great day

It was a very nice hostel. The only thing that could bother people is the live music in the bar downstairs, if you want to sleep. Except for that I had a very nice time staying there.

Hello there! Thank you so much for this great review! During live musics it can get really busy, next time don't hesitate to ask some earplugs to our lovely staff. Hope to see you again!

I had a great stay at the St Christopher's Inn- London Bridge. The location was awesome, very close to the subway, very easy to get around the city. The pub attached to the hostel was great at night, lots of fun, good atmosphere! The staff were especially awesome

• 14th Dec 2015
  • Romania

The hostel was great and the staff were friendly. The facilities were always clean and we always had hot water for showers.

• 14th Dec 2015
  • Spain

Thank you so much for this amazing review. hope to see you again soon, have a lovely evening

location is great however the rooms are tiny and lack air condition when you open the window noise from the streets and bar will keep you awake.Staff not helpful asked where to get a padlock as they don,t have some for rental like other hostels but were not very helpful.

hi there, im so sorry to read you did not enjoy your stay with us. all the problems reported will be take in consideration.. best regards!

Friendly hostel staff. Location was excellent although there is no elevator, plenty of stairs and small hallways which makes it a little bit tricky to carry up luggages if you are bringing heavy ones. Note* hostel is located right under a pub which makes it super loud in the evenings. If you want a quite area then this is not a hostel for you. I struggled to go to sleep many times as it was very loud downstairs. Overall I nice hostel, amazing location and very close to underground.

Hello there, Thanks a lot for leaving us a review! We are sorry if you couldn't sleep because of the noise from our pub, we provide ear plugs to make it easier for our guests. Hope to see you again and safe travels!

To loud from the people in the pub...they speak until 2 am every night...so if you go there to sleep because you working in the area is a bad idea because you can't sleep...but if you are tourist and you don't want to spend to much for a hotel is the perfect place...and a plus for the breakfast is very good. And if you book your stay here just ask a room with less noise...

• 6th Dec 2015
  • Romania

hi there, we are so sorry regarding the noise of our pub downstairs, it gets really busy during live music nights. Next time please don't hesitate to ask some earplugs to our lovely staff Have a lovely evening

Very convenient location and comfortable place, but it is also very very noisy at night time.

• 2nd Dec 2015
  • Taiwan

Hello! Thank you so much for this lovely review :)

I wasn't expecting something special on coming there because it was an hostel and stayed in few hostels in London and I was disappointed but too be honest I was quite impressed by the fact it was really clean and having free breakfast well served. Rooms are just what you need: clean and spacious. Staff were nice and funny.

• 30th Nov 2015

Hello there, thank you so much for this lovely review Hope to see you again very soon

I really like this hostel, very friendly people, great atmosphere and great environment. I recommend the st Christopher's to anyone travelling to London as it s close enough to the city, close to the tube and Tower Bridge.

• 30th Nov 2015
  • Romania

Hiya! thank you so much for the review, we're glad you enjoyed your staying at our hostel Happy Travels

I used hostel at first. I stayed comfortly in here and satisfied about it. It is in good area. it is nearby Tower Bridge. The breakfast is good too.

• 16th Nov 2015

Hello there, Thanks for your review! We are happy you enjoyed your stay at The Inn! Hope to see you again

Generally it was a nice stay. I particularly like the shower rooms, very clean and with hot water 24 hours. The staff was nice, friendly and helpful. Breakfast was basic, but with that area (location) I didn't expect more!

• 16th Nov 2015
  • New Zealand

Hi! Thanks a lot for this review! We are glad to hear you liked staying with us! Safe travels!

This was the first time for me visiting London!! Once I got my card keys we went up to throw our bags in our room which was clean and had fresh linen on the bed. Each bed has slide drawer under the bunk beds to put our things in which is handy to have space in the room. The beds was comfortable The pub they have there was brilliant and had really good live music and atmosphere!! Overall was a good experience

• 15th Nov 2015
  • Portugal

Hello! What a great review, thank you very much! We are really happy you enjoyed your stay with us! See you soon!

Great hostel. Staff was so friendly and helpful. Nice room with underbed cage locker

• 8th Nov 2015
  • Spain

Hi there, Thank you very much for this amazing review! Hope to see you again at St Christopher's! Have a great evening!

This hostel is definitely known as a party hostel! Located just above a pub, there's loud live music most nights. It was a bit too loud for me, but I wouldn't say that's the hostel's fault!

• 7th Nov 2015

Hello there, Thank you for this honest review! We know during live musics it can be difficult for our guests to find their sleep. Don't hesitate to ask one of our team member some earplugs next time. Hope to see you soon!

Staff were kind, beds and rooms were great, although the bathrooms on the first level need new fans, it gets WAY too hot and stuffy in there!

• 5th Nov 2015

Hi there, Thanks for leaving us a review! We are sorry if you found our rooms too warm, this will be taken in consideration! Safe travels!