St Christopher's Inn - London Bridge Reviews

121 Borough High Street, London, England

Clean, quiet (ish), great location, very helpful staff. No complaints!

Hey thanks you very much. We are very happy to hear you liked your stay and staff. We will tell everybody. See you soon ;))

Overall it was a good stay. I was unlucky with the room that was given to me as it stayed above the pub and i could hear the music well into the night. Also, one of the roomates snored very, very loud and the internet signal was low. Other than that the bathrooms were clean, the bed was O.K. and it had a safe and fun environment. The breakfast is cool.

Hello, Thank you for your review, we are happy you liked the enviroment and the lovely breakfast. N

Very nice stay, excellent location!

• 13th Jan 2015

For the breakfast either you go down early or you get almost nothing left. I went 30 min before the end and got no glasses left. It is really a backpackers hostel. You also have to pay to leave your luggage.

Glad you had a good stay at the hostel. The kitchen tries to keep everything stocked up until the end of breakfast time at 9:30, sorry if it was at all neglected when you were here! Hope to see you back again soon. :)

Thank you!

• 12th Jan 2015

I love the moments in this hostel. I can't never forget the days I was in there.

Nice Hostel, good situated to explore the City and suburbs. The breakfast is really good! But the stuff was not really helpfull. The day I arrived I had to wait until exact 2pm (even more german than germans) there was no chance to get the key 10min earlier. Then got the wrong Bed, which was already occupied, two days later the card didn´t work anymore at the door...... and some other points.

Hey, thank you for your review, great you liked the location. Unfortunately we are a very busy hostel and sometimes each minute counts for our cleaners to try to finish their jobs on time. Take care See you soon :)

Lovely clean place to stay comfy beds easy to find very friendly staff perfect and cheap for night would defiantly stay again.

• 6th Jan 2015

Thanks for this short but very nice review. We hope to see you soon in another St Christopher's around Europe ;)

• 5th Jan 2015

Hey, thanks for your feed back, we are glad you enjoyed it, we will tell our member of staff. Safe travel and see you soon ;)

Great staff and accommodation, but the the duvet is a quite small for people like me (5,8").

• 3rd Jan 2015

Hello, Thank you for your review, we love to hear about our guests. Great you like your stay, sorry about the duvet, next time check with a member of staff if we could have given you an extra blanket. Take care ;)

Great location and hostel; perfect place to stay for NYE when I was there. The only weird thing was having to check in at St Christopher's Village down the road then go back to the Inn - could be made clearer.

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how you found your stay. We are sorry the information wasn't made clearer when you checked in. But feel free to ask us if there is anything you didn't understand. ;)

It was very noisy at night and I could not sleep well. My friends didn't like this very much either.

• 24th Dec 2014
  • China

Hey thank you for taking time leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear about the noise, next time feel free to tell a member of staff if anything is bothering you . Safe travel

Overall, it was a good experience! Good location

• 18th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Glad to hear you loved it!! Thanks for taking the time for the review:D

The staff was extremely friendly and the facilities ok for the price we payed. However, although the pub was located in a pretty good spot it was quite busy too so it was hard to go to bed before 1 or without headphones. The free breakfast was a nice inclusion but apparently it was not exclusive to residents. Overall, it was a fine place at a nice location very close to the underground and London bridge bus stops. I would recommend it to a couple or small group of friends.

• 14th Dec 2014
  • Greece

Hey, thank`s for leaving us a feed back. We are glad you liked the location. Take care ;)

No complaints about the location or the staff, both really really nice! It had a pleasant atmosphere, although people on the pub downstairs were a bit noisy at night. But overall, my stay at St Christophers couldn't be better. Excellent!

Hello, We're glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! We will make sure to pass your kind message onto our staff too!!

This is my first time staying in a hostel. And it was different with what I thought at first. I stay in 6 bed mixed room, and the room is quite spacious. The bed is comfy and the people staying are friendly. The bathroom is clean and have hair dryer. The breakfast is simple, but the same with what they advertised. Overall, I really enjoy my stay in St Christopher Inn, and already book for my next stay on mid-January.

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Indonesia

Cheers for letting us know how great you found your stay! We are glad you had a pleasant stay and see you next time !!!

Perfect location

• 9th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Cheers for the short but nice review

It's a nice hostel, but I there were some things which I didn't like. The bar downstairs is really noisy, I couldn't sleep before 2am, I don't recommend this hostel to those who sleep very early at night. Another problem was the wifi, It wasn't working in my room. On the other the staff is great, they're always smiling. In addition the location is excellent!

Thank you for your review, we always like to know how you felt during your stay so we can improve ourselves. Sorry about the noise issue, please feel free to tell a member of staff if anything is bothering you. We are happy you enjoyed the staff and the central location

Great hostel! Staff was so friendly and helpful. Nice room with underbed cage locker.

Hey, thank you for your review. We are happy you like our friendly staff and the comfy rooms. See you next time ;)

Besides the noisy pub, the location and the place were excellent!

• 3rd Dec 2014
  • Singapore

Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback, great you liked the central location ;)