St Christopher's Inn - London Bridge Reviews

121 Borough High Street, London, England

I found the hostel clean and well located

• 30th Jan 2015

Great hostel with very helpfull stuff, it was clean and warm and close to underground and bus station. I am coming back soon

• 29th Jan 2015

Very Nice Hostel

• 19th Jan 2015

Thoroughly average. Lacking amenities you'd expect in other hostels, such as a power point near the bed. Decent bar, and a great location. However this can't save the hostel.

Hello, thank you for your review. Great you enjoyed the location. We are aware of these issues such as power sockets near the beds and we are currently refurbishing . Take care ;))

Clean, good breakfast. Small bedroom for 4 persons, internet was not very good.

Thank you for your feedback, we are glad you liked then environment and the breakfast. We are aware that our internet is a bit slow and we are currently working on it. Cheers ;))

Clean, quiet (ish), great location, very helpful staff. No complaints!

Hey thanks you very much. We are very happy to hear you liked your stay and staff. We will tell everybody. See you soon ;))

Overall it was a good stay. I was unlucky with the room that was given to me as it stayed above the pub and i could hear the music well into the night. Also, one of the roomates snored very, very loud and the internet signal was low. Other than that the bathrooms were clean, the bed was O.K. and it had a safe and fun environment. The breakfast is cool.

Hello, Thank you for your review, we are happy you liked the enviroment and the lovely breakfast. N

Very nice stay, excellent location!

• 13th Jan 2015

For the breakfast either you go down early or you get almost nothing left. I went 30 min before the end and got no glasses left. It is really a backpackers hostel. You also have to pay to leave your luggage.

Glad you had a good stay at the hostel. The kitchen tries to keep everything stocked up until the end of breakfast time at 9:30, sorry if it was at all neglected when you were here! Hope to see you back again soon. :)

Thank you!

• 12th Jan 2015

I love the moments in this hostel. I can't never forget the days I was in there.

Nice Hostel, good situated to explore the City and suburbs. The breakfast is really good! But the stuff was not really helpfull. The day I arrived I had to wait until exact 2pm (even more german than germans) there was no chance to get the key 10min earlier. Then got the wrong Bed, which was already occupied, two days later the card didn´t work anymore at the door...... and some other points.

Hey, thank you for your review, great you liked the location. Unfortunately we are a very busy hostel and sometimes each minute counts for our cleaners to try to finish their jobs on time. Take care See you soon :)

Lovely clean place to stay comfy beds easy to find very friendly staff perfect and cheap for night would defiantly stay again.

• 6th Jan 2015

Thanks for this short but very nice review. We hope to see you soon in another St Christopher's around Europe ;)

• 5th Jan 2015

Hey, thanks for your feed back, we are glad you enjoyed it, we will tell our member of staff. Safe travel and see you soon ;)

Great staff and accommodation, but the the duvet is a quite small for people like me (5,8").

• 3rd Jan 2015

Hello, Thank you for your review, we love to hear about our guests. Great you like your stay, sorry about the duvet, next time check with a member of staff if we could have given you an extra blanket. Take care ;)

Great location and hostel; perfect place to stay for NYE when I was there. The only weird thing was having to check in at St Christopher's Village down the road then go back to the Inn - could be made clearer.

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how you found your stay. We are sorry the information wasn't made clearer when you checked in. But feel free to ask us if there is anything you didn't understand. ;)

It was very noisy at night and I could not sleep well. My friends didn't like this very much either.

• 24th Dec 2014
  • China

Hey thank you for taking time leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear about the noise, next time feel free to tell a member of staff if anything is bothering you . Safe travel

Overall, it was a good experience! Good location

• 18th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Glad to hear you loved it!! Thanks for taking the time for the review:D

The staff was extremely friendly and the facilities ok for the price we payed. However, although the pub was located in a pretty good spot it was quite busy too so it was hard to go to bed before 1 or without headphones. The free breakfast was a nice inclusion but apparently it was not exclusive to residents. Overall, it was a fine place at a nice location very close to the underground and London bridge bus stops. I would recommend it to a couple or small group of friends.

• 14th Dec 2014
  • Greece

Hey, thank`s for leaving us a feed back. We are glad you liked the location. Take care ;)

No complaints about the location or the staff, both really really nice! It had a pleasant atmosphere, although people on the pub downstairs were a bit noisy at night. But overall, my stay at St Christophers couldn't be better. Excellent!

Hello, We're glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! We will make sure to pass your kind message onto our staff too!!