St Christopher's Inn - London Bridge Reviews

121 Borough High Street, London, England

Lovely clean place to stay comfy beds easy to find very friendly staff perfect and cheap for night would defiantly stay again.

• 5th Jan 2015

Hey, thanks for your feed back, we are glad you enjoyed it, we will tell our member of staff. Safe travel and see you soon ;)

Great staff and accommodation, but the the duvet is a quite small for people like me (5,8").

• 3rd Jan 2015

Hello, Thank you for your review, we love to hear about our guests. Great you like your stay, sorry about the duvet, next time check with a member of staff if we could have given you an extra blanket. Take care ;)

Great location and hostel; perfect place to stay for NYE when I was there. The only weird thing was having to check in at St Christopher's Village down the road then go back to the Inn - could be made clearer.

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how you found your stay. We are sorry the information wasn't made clearer when you checked in. But feel free to ask us if there is anything you didn't understand. ;)

It was very noisy at night and I could not sleep well. My friends didn't like this very much either.

• 24th Dec 2014
  • China

Hey thank you for taking time leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear about the noise, next time feel free to tell a member of staff if anything is bothering you . Safe travel

Overall, it was a good experience! Good location

• 18th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Glad to hear you loved it!! Thanks for taking the time for the review:D

The staff was extremely friendly and the facilities ok for the price we payed. However, although the pub was located in a pretty good spot it was quite busy too so it was hard to go to bed before 1 or without headphones. The free breakfast was a nice inclusion but apparently it was not exclusive to residents. Overall, it was a fine place at a nice location very close to the underground and London bridge bus stops. I would recommend it to a couple or small group of friends.

• 14th Dec 2014
  • Greece

Hey, thank`s for leaving us a feed back. We are glad you liked the location. Take care ;)

No complaints about the location or the staff, both really really nice! It had a pleasant atmosphere, although people on the pub downstairs were a bit noisy at night. But overall, my stay at St Christophers couldn't be better. Excellent!

Hello, We're glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! We will make sure to pass your kind message onto our staff too!!

This is my first time staying in a hostel. And it was different with what I thought at first. I stay in 6 bed mixed room, and the room is quite spacious. The bed is comfy and the people staying are friendly. The bathroom is clean and have hair dryer. The breakfast is simple, but the same with what they advertised. Overall, I really enjoy my stay in St Christopher Inn, and already book for my next stay on mid-January.

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Indonesia

Cheers for letting us know how great you found your stay! We are glad you had a pleasant stay and see you next time !!!

Perfect location

• 9th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Cheers for the short but nice review

It's a nice hostel, but I there were some things which I didn't like. The bar downstairs is really noisy, I couldn't sleep before 2am, I don't recommend this hostel to those who sleep very early at night. Another problem was the wifi, It wasn't working in my room. On the other the staff is great, they're always smiling. In addition the location is excellent!

Thank you for your review, we always like to know how you felt during your stay so we can improve ourselves. Sorry about the noise issue, please feel free to tell a member of staff if anything is bothering you. We are happy you enjoyed the staff and the central location

Great hostel! Staff was so friendly and helpful. Nice room with underbed cage locker.

Hey, thank you for your review. We are happy you like our friendly staff and the comfy rooms. See you next time ;)

Besides the noisy pub, the location and the place were excellent!

• 3rd Dec 2014
  • Singapore

Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback, great you liked the central location ;)

Hostel is located in great area for Tube stops - Borough&London Bridge. Check In is at Village = frustrating due to no notification. Hostel is down a side street = nice. Stairs permeate the building = tiring. 4 bed room was much smaller than preferred. Bed gave me backache every single day = most hated aspect. Breakfast was good at giving the basics - cereal, toast, drinks - nothing special. WiFi in hostel was okay for simple tasks.

Hey thanks to leave us a feedback. Great you liked the location. Sorry you didnt enjoy the bed we are currently refurbishing so it should be better soon. Take care ;)

Probably the best hostel in London. Don't expect high standards but London's standards are probably the lowest of Europe.

• 1st Dec 2014

Hey thanks for this nice review. We are happy to know you liked it there. See you soon and safe travel

Very quiet place - perfect place if you just want to sleep and move on next morning. If you want to meet other travellers than I would recommend St Christopher's Village, located ~50m away.

Hey thanks for your review, We are glad you liked the atmosphere of the village . Take care, see you soon

The hostel was great! Especially the staff and the price. The pub was great for having some pints at noon. moreover on friday and saturday they play music live so, it's great to go there and have some fun. the breakfast it's also very generous. Thanks to Daniel and his staff for their atention.

• 29th Nov 2014
  • Spain

Hey Thanks a lot for you feedback, great you enjoyed the breakfast and the staff

1 2 3 Next » last »