St Christopher's Inn - London Bridge Reviews

121 Borough High Street, London, England

The place was what you paid for, simple accommodation. The location was excellent, only a few minutes walk from one of the main metro stations and you could be at the main sites within minutes! The bathrooms were reasonably clean and there were quite a few of them. The window in our room wouldn't lock, that was a bit of a safety hazard we thought. Apart from that, the service was excellent and the place had a great chilled out vibe.

Hello Thank you for leaving us a review, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay! We are sorry that your window wouldn't lock, we are going to fix it, thank you for the advise :) We hope to see you soon Kinds regards St Christophers Inn

I couldn't use WiFi in my room. A little bit not so easy to get the internet.

I will talk about two main problems of this hostel. First, it was extremely noise. The bar/pub is just downstairs. When I sat in the room, I could not escape from the music and I even could feel the shaking of the chair because it was too loud. I believed the noise stopped around 3 or 4 am. People came back and shaked the bed. If you do not need to sleep, you will enjoy staying there. Second the WC/toilet was dirty and smelly. The shower was sometimes too hot and too cold. It is so horrible!!!!!

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback, it's much appreciated. We're sorry that the noise from the live band disturbed you- we can provide ear plugs if needed or change your room to a quieter one if necessary. Thank you for letting us know about the problems with the showers- we are looking in to this issue right away. We hope to see you at a St. Christopher's again in the future. Kind regards, The St. Christopher's Inn team

The hostel was located in the borough, it's quite near to the most of the sightseeing places. The stay was fair and the price is a bit more expensive for a place just for sleeping. There was insufficient electrical plugs for the room, the WiFi sucks, we have to go back to the reception which is located 50m away from the lnn to connect the WiFi. There was computer and lockers in reception, however, you can only use them when you pay for it. The toilet there isnt clean enough and they are small

Hey There Thank you for leaving us a feedback,it is much appreciated We are sorry for the lack of plug it's a problem we are going to solve quickly.The signal WIFI is really weak in some rooms and unfortunattly we can't do anything about that ,there's no need to go to 50m away from your hostel room, the pub downstairs provide a good WIFI signal, it's free and the atmosphere is great!

I was really worried at first because I was assigned to a room where the key card system wasn't working, which would have meant a staff member would have had to open it every time I wanted to go in. However, the staff I talked to were all really helpful and they quickly moved me to a different room. The hostel is central. However, the rooms are small with austere décor, and the bunk beds tend to shake a lot. Bins are provided to lock up your things, but bring a lock.

awesome!!!!

• 3rd Apr 2014

This hostel is one that I will definitely be using again next time I'm in London. The staff were fantastic, super friendly and helpful. They really helped to set the atmosphere. It was easy to make friends in the hostel with the pub downstairs and although I was only there for a short period of time I made friends that I will be sure to catch up with again. Would 100% recommend.

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • Uruguay

Lovely hostel in a good location. Clean, nice pub downstairs.. It's got everything you need really. The area can be slightly dodgy at night, but usually it's fine

I prefer the Village over the Inn simply because the Village had bigger rooms. WiFi didn't work in the rooms and it was very cramped. Had to wait for the bathrooms a couple of times and the stairs felt like they were gonna fall under me.

Basic but OK, fine for kids, I should say. For 2 oldish people, twin beds that turned out to be bunks were a bit spartan, especially the single, thin, hard pillows. Sharing the barely adequate, unisex bathrooms with a multitude of teenagers was not exactly relaxing. But we liked the central location, easy coming & going and the old coaching inn aspects - street archway, little wonky staircases and old-fashioned windows that opened.

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, it's much appreciated. We're sorry that some aspects of your stay weren't relaxing but glad you enjoyed the historic features of our building and hope you choose to stay with St. Christopher's again in the future. The St. Christopher's Inn team

Have stayed in a few hostels in London - this is one of the better ones. Close to the centre, clean by London standards, wifi in rooms. Close to Sainsbury. Common area is in the main building a few minutes walk away.

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review- we really appreciate it! Awesome to hear that you had a good time here! We love the location too, so close to everything! We hope to see you at a St. Christopher's again in the future. The St. Christopher's Inn team

1 2 3 Next » last »