St Christopher's Inn - London Bridge Reviews

121 Borough High Street, London, England

Nice place. Near station and supermarket!

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Japan

Thanks for this short bur nice feedback, see you soon

my night was good for my first night in an hostel environment. The bar down hostel is good and make it more fun. Hostel is clean and breakfast is good. I went to this hostel because a friend of mine suggested to me and I will suggest it to my friends.

• 5th Sep 2014

Good place to stay, good location and easy to find

Nothing to complain about. Everything was perfect for me specially if I compare to most of the hostels I have been in London.

• 1st Sep 2014

Satisfy with my night. free breakfast is cool specially for the price I paid. It's clean. facilities are correct but hair-dryer could be helpful for girls.

• 31st Aug 2014

It was the worst hostel I have ever stayed at. Staff not polite, not helpful. Breakfast was horrible. You have to pay for everything, towels, lockers if you need to leave your luggage... I wouldn't recommend this hostel to anybody even to my enemy!!!!!

Brilliant stay! Staff extremely helpful and smiley :)

• 18th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Great hostel, clean bathrooms, nice breakfast with coffee, milk, tea, cereals, yogurt. It's very near to the underground. I really enjoyed my stay.

We were assigned to room 2, which was on the second floor

The room was extremely hot the whole time. Even when it was cold outside. Mould growing inside each and every soap dispenser in the already unclean showers. The people at the bar a bdownstrairs and in the alley way adjacent to the majority of the hostel rooms will be loud to 2-2:30 am almost every night of the week. The building is cool

The 'village' was a small windy building that was not really suited to be a hostel. Getting luggage up and down was a pain, not to mention confusing. The location was right at London Bridge, so this meant access to the Borough Markets, for example, as well as the tube. Staff were not aware of the entry code to the rooms at the village, which meant trips down the road constantly to get this rectified..even the cleaner knew about it and let us in beforehand. I would stay at another place in London

1 2 3 Next » last »