St Christopher's Inn - London Bridge Reviews

121 Borough High Street, London, England

2078 Total Reviews

Too noisy. On a Tuesday it was impossible to sleep before 1:00 AM due to the noise made by patron of the bar sitting outside just below the hostel windows.

• 3rd Nov 2015
  • Portugal

Hi there, Thanks for your review! We are sorry the noise from our pub prevent you to sleep. We know during live music night it can be tricky but don't hesitate to take some earplugs from the reception. Have a great day!

the staff's really nice :)

Hi there, Thanks for this great review! We are happy you liked our lovely staff! Hope to see you again soon!

This is my second stay at the Inn. The location is good for visiting the market and sightseeing in London. My only suggestion is to have a more secure area for larger luggage such as a locked room in the basement.

Hi there! Thanks for your review! We now have a secure room where you can put your luggages for no extra! See you soon!

Fantastic staff and a great location. There is a cage in your room for security, but make sure to bring your own padlock with you! Thanks a lot to the team for an enjoyable night, and i look forward to returning again soon :)

Hi there! Thank you for your review! Glad our team helped you to have a great stay with us! See you very soon!

This hostel was really nice! I liked the building, the location was great for getting to Central london. The staff was incredibly helpful and hospitable. The food in the pub was good.

• 4th Oct 2015

Hey there, Thanks a lot for the review! We are really happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Safe travels!

This is a good place to get a good nights rest while travelling. Extremely clean rooms, cleaned daily. comfortable beds, friendly helpfully staff. Internet unfortunately does not work in the rooms. Overall an enjoyable stay

• 4th Oct 2015

Hello there, Thank you for this great review! Hope to see soon at The Inn!

his hostel is one that I will definitely be using again next time I'm in London. The staff were fantastic, super friendly and helpful. They really helped to set the atmosphere. It was easy to make friends in the hostel with the pub downstairs and although I was only there for a short period of time I made friends that I will be sure to catch up with again. Would 100% recommend.

• 4th Oct 2015

Ciao! Thank you very very much for this amazing review! We have an amazing team ready to give a great experience for all of our guests and we are really happy you noticed that! Hope to see you again very soon!

It was good nothing amazing but I would stay there again

Only stayed for one night, however, everything was great! This hostel was an awesome place for the price. I really liked that they had lockable storage underneath the bed. The only downside was having to share like 4 bathrooms for the entire floor, but that's expected when staying at a hostel so no biggie. I would definitely recommend this place to others though!

The hostel itself has a lot of character. Location is pretty good , very close to the subway and market however it was spoiled by the extremely rude receptionist. Some young punk kid . I don't even know how he's even working there. He gives the hostel a bad name and for future guests I hope he's gone by then . He alone wouldn't make me come back nor would I recommend anyone to stay there. I spoke to a few random guests who all felt the same way during my stay.

• 24th Sep 2015

St Christopher's was a clean and tidy hostel and was comfortable for the night. Only hindrance was the steep and skinny staircases, although it didn't really effect my stay. Would stay here again as it was easy to get to central London on the tube and was in a good area with a great food and produce market just around the corner.

We were very pleasantly surprised! Excellent accommodation for a very very reasonable price. They even give you free breakfast! Also, the pub below the hostel does delicious food. They say that their fish and chips are the best in London. I don't know if that's true, but it was definitely one of the best fish and chips I've ever had. Lastly, all the staff were very helpful and friendly!

Not worth the money

Nothing to complain about. Everything was perfect for me

• 13th Sep 2015

A letdown. No locker room (dining room downstairs), no maps and no Wifi. Don't advertise that you have WIFI if it's been down for days. Had to go to the Village (main hostel) where the wifi DID work. I paid for a cooked breakfast but also for this one I had to go to the Village. I got lost trying to find my room. Very confusing layout. There was only one bathroom for the entire floor (3 dorms). At night you can party in your bed because the music is WAY TOO LOUD (even w/ earplugs)

The rooms were very clean, and the pub in the lobby was a nice place to hang out. It was awesome to be so close to Borough Market. The bathrooms could be cleaner.

This hostel offers good accomodation, the rooms are all right. There aren't many showers or toilets but it is only a minor inconvenience in the morning... early birds have it right ! You should not expect common facilities such as kitchen and so on as might be found in other hostels. Perfect location, 5 minutes from the Globe - my main interest that night - and less from London Bridge. Friendly staff, good live music in the bar =)

Everything was great, I love the breakfast and the staff!!

I would not recommend this to any body. I had the worst stay . The reception was very rude to me . They were not cheerful or helpful . For me it was the worst experience .

• 10th Sep 2015
  • Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

Good hostel in London with pub downstairs. Inside clean enough with free breakfast and shower gel in the shower. Good discount for food and drinks at the bar.