St Christopher's Inn - London Bridge Reviews

121 Borough High Street, London, England

Very nice people, excellent price and localization in London

• 2nd Jul 2015

While the location was good as it was close to the borough markets and metro stop, there were many things my friend and I thought this hostel was lacking. The bathrooms were really dirty, and quite small. The wifi often did not work. We stayed in th London Bridge hostel, however this felt like an afterthought to the Village hostel up the road, as check in/reception, common areas, the bar and resteraunt were all here. I would recommend staying in the Village as it is inconvenient to stay at.

• 28th Jun 2015

Hey there! Thank you for your feedback! We understand that some people prefer The Village and we have no problem with that, we love it as well! Also, we think it's good that there is a difference between both of our sites, because it gives our guests two options to choose from. In comparison to the Village, our site is more traditional, full of history and is built by the old english standards. Anyway, we love all of our sites!! Thank you once again and have a wonderful day!

미로처럼복잡하고침침한분위기는 다소 아쉬움...허나 게트윅공항을 30분안에 한번에 갈수있는 열차가있는 런던브릿지기차역과 언더그라운드가 가까움!! 펍이있는 건물의 룸은 엄청 시끄럽다는거ㅠ 2일 내내 잠 설쳤음ㅠ

Hey there! You are right, it's so easy to visit all the famous London landmarks from our hostel! Feel free to ask for a free pair of earplugs if you plan to stay with us again. Thank so much for taking the time to write this review! Have a lovely day!

It was so loud at night, we barely slept our whole stay. The showers are the kind that you have to hold down the button the entire time as well, and there are no kitchens so your only option for food is the overpriced bar below. I was not a fan of the location either, as we had to bus to see anything. If I were to do it again, I would stay at the Village instead, which is down the road. We had to walk down there anytime we needed something or for breakfast, and that's where the lounge was too

Hey there! Ohh... We're sad to hear that you didn't like our hostel as much as we do. Hopefully this didn't affect your trip and you still had a great time! Hope to see you again in the future! Happy travels and good luck!

Lovely clean place to stay comfy beds easy to find very friendly staff perfect and cheap.

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Spain

Hey there! Thank you so much for your feedback! That's true, the beds are super comfy!! Especially after a long day in the city, you can fall asleep in a second! Thank you once again and best of luck!

Nice hostel, clean and close to everything. Too expensive though and poorly insulated from the pub downstairs. Great if you want to go to bed at 3am, not if you want to go to bed at 12.

Fairly disappointing experience from a reputable chain. Bed was right next to a window on the Main Street making it almost impossible to sleep. Ample storage space but very few bathrooms. Need to press a button to keep the water running, which granted was very hot and had a fair amount of pressure. Reception was at their other hostel down the street so there was no one to field tourist questions. Breakfast was also removed much earlier than was advertised and the wifi did not reach my room. Good

Hey there! We are really really sad to hear about all the troubles you had during your visit!!! Always feel free to speak with one of our team members and we will try to help you in any way we can. We are giving out free air plugs for people who have a hard time sleeping. We serve breakfast until 9:30am and if for some reason our team member forgot that you can feel free to demand it until that time! I'm really sorry and wish you a lovely day!

Great place to stay, everything was fine. Good location very close to the tube and really nice staff.

• 18th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

I really enjoyed my stay here. It was a good location and the room was clean. Thank you

• 18th Jun 2015

The hostel was clean. The reception was a a a walk away so it wasn't the most convenient thing. The bar was lovely. Would go there again !

The reception was not in the same building as the address displayed. The receptionist gave me the key to bed 4A, in the reception building. I discovered a body lying on my bed. Then the receptionist said it's bed 4A in the other building. So I went, but the key was not programmed to open the door in the other building. So I went back to receptionist to get it re-programmed. Lots of unnecessary luggage hauling. Very noisy at night, until about 3am.

The staff was excellent and extremely polite, the hostel felt very safe and the facilities were good and clean. Finding WCs and showers when the nearest one is busy takes a bit of practice since the halls can be a bit of a labyrinth, but after exploring a bit it wasn't a problem. Would definitely say I prefered The Inn's traditional pub to The Village's bar (Belushi's), but if you're into the average sports bar then maybe Belushi's is for you.

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Sweden

Hey there! Thank you for this amazing feedback! Glad to hear that you enjoyed our building, that is full of history! I agree, after the first visit our hostel might seem like a labyrinth, due to it's traditional english construction, but in my opinion it creates a different good atmosphere in our hostel. Thank you so much for your comments and hope to see you in the future!

Definitely not what I expected from a hostel at St. Christopher's. The accommodations were poor overall and the guests were obnoxious in the room I shared with them.

• 12th Jun 2015

Hey there! I'm really sorry to hear that you faced some issues with our other guests. When dealing with a problem feel free to ask our team for help, after all you are the one that's on vacation and should relax! Thank you for sharing your opinion with us and have a lovely day!

Way too loud to sleep, it's right above a bar!

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Switzerland

Hey there! Sorry to hear that you had some problems sleeping, next time feel free to ask one of our team member for a free pair of earplugs. They block most of the noise! Hope that other than that your stay was pleasant and you had a good time! Have a lovely day!

楼底下酒吧实在太吵,睡不着。

Hey there! Sorry to hear about your noisy night! We know some of our guests are more sensitive to noise than others, that is why we offer free pairs of earplugs! Also we are searching for new ways how we could improve this situation. If you have some ideas we would be really happy to hear them! Thank you so much for your review and hope to see you in the future!

Thank you so much, everything was great and so was my stay! Recommend it to anyone :)

• 7th Jun 2015
  • Latvia

Hey there! It makes us so happy to read comments like this! Thank you so much! Hope to see you again soon in the lovely summer of London

Mixed feelings about this place. Location and reception staff were absolutely fantastic, beds were comfy, room was clean on arrival. However, the bathrooms were pretty gross, and some of the showers were suffocating. Also, even on weekdays, it was INSANELY loud until past 1 am, even with earplugs.

Hey! Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Happy to hear that you liked our staff members, we love meeting new people from all around the world! We are terribly sorry to hear that you faced some issues with the showers! We are looking into this, because our amazing house keepers are doing everything that in their power to make sure that everything is shining, so that is why why take it really seriously and will look into this. Hope to see you again!

muy bien localizado cerca de la estacion london bridge

• 28th May 2015
  • Mexico

Hey there! We love the place we are located as well!! London Bridge is an amazing place to be in and a great place if you want to visit the city, because we are near every important place everybody in London should visit! Thank you for your lovely review! Have an amazing day and hope to see you soon!

globalement correct, mais mécontente d'avoir réservé à "london bridge village" et d'avoir eut 1 chambre à "london bridge oasis" l'atmosphère est plus agréable à "village", qui de ce qu'on a pu en voir en allant au "check in" offre plus de commodités que "oasis" pourtant habituée des auberges, celle-ci est TRES bruyante, surtout le week end, a cause du pub en bas, impossible de dormir. porte salle de bain-wc (mixte ...) qui claque, etc... on devrait être logé dans l'établissement choisi!!!

• 22nd May 2015

Hello there! Sorry to hear that you had some problems with the noise (as I understood). As we always say, don't be afraid to speak to our staff every time something doesn't feel right. Believe me, we always try to make sure every single guest of ours leaves happy. For the noise we suggest asking our team for a free pair of earplugs. From my own experience I can say they help a lot! Hope to see you again and have a lovely day!

My friends and I had a great stay at the St Christopher's Inn- London Bridge. The location was awesome, very close to the subway, very easy to get around the city. The pub attached to the hostel was great at night, lots of fun, good atmosphere! The staff were especially awesome, we dealt with Sam, who did great work and was very helpful. Overall very impressed with this hostel. Thank you!

• 15th May 2015

Hello there! Reviews like yours always put a smile on our face! We are really happy that you mentioned our staff and the atmosphere, because we always work on it so it's really nice to hear when somebody talks about it. Thanks for writing and we trust you enjoyed your time here in London!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4