Directions to St Christopher's Inn Newquay
Map & Directions
From the Airport:
Newquay airport is approximately a 15-minute drive from St Christopher's. There is a frequent bus service, costing approximately �2.30 for a half hour bus ride. Taxi service costs �16.00 approx
1. Turn left onto Cliff Road and continue along this road.
2. Cliff Road becomes East Street.
3. The road now becomes Bank Street.
4. Turn right into Fore Street. St Christopher's is at number 35.
From the Bus Station:
Exit the bus station on Manor Road. Walk down into the town centre and follow signs for Fistral Beach (left).Continue along the High street, St Christophers/Belushis is next to the Fore St carpark at number 35. Approx 5 min walk.
When you arrive by Car:
1. From the A392 into Newquay follow signs for Fistral Beach.
2. At Mount Wise roundabout continue to follow signs for Fistral Beach. This will lead you onto Higher Tower Road / Tower Road.
3. Take the second right by Surfers Paradise into Hope Terrace and follow signs to the Harbour (bear left).
4. At the bottom of the hill St Christopher's & Belushi's is dead ahead and slightly to the left, at 35 Fore Street.
5. If you're lucky enough to have satellite navigation or access to a route planner then the post code is TR7 1HR.
Please note that check in is from 2pm everyday.
****Off Street Parking is available on a first come, first serve basis. There are a limited number of spaces available.****
Please note this hostel does not have a 24 hour check-in. If you are arriving later than 11.30pm the hostel must be informed by 8pm on the day of arrival. Please call ahead if you are going to be late.
Official Photo Identification is required for check in to all of our hostels.
PLEASE NOTE: Our Twin Room actually contains ONE DOUBLE bed. Check in from 2pm.