St Christopher's Inn Newquay Reviews

35 Fore Street, TR7 1HR, Newquay, England

Had a lovely stay. Staff were friendly and helpful. And the hostel was kept very clean. Cannot beat the views!!! Miss it already!

I wish i could of stayed longer then one night but we were on a tight schedule. I liked the discounts for the bar and food. The beds were comfy and you get your own power point and light. One tip swipe your key card really slowly to get into your room.

Great value for a private room. View over the ocean was amazing.

Absolutely amazing atmosphere straight I opened door, friendly and happy staff. Julis and Chesca where amazing as well as the rest of the staff at belushi's newquay. I would love to come a visit here again. my times here where very memorable.

• 16th Nov 2014
  • Czech Republic

Room was ok , but there was stag party's going on in rooms both sides of ours , full refund was given ,as there was no chance for sleep here. view from room was ace ! Shame they cnt keep the party down stairs in the bar no in the rooms :(