St Christopher's Inn Newquay Reviews

35 Fore Street, TR7 1HR, Newquay, England

Location & views of the bay are excellent. We stayed in the double ensuite the views are amazing and from the bar onsite also. The food is good and cheap escially as you get 25% discount in Bellushis bar. Staff very frindly also. Very cheap for the locatio highly reccomend

• 2nd Apr 2014

A great location but the facilities are not as slick and clean as in all of the other St Christophers Inn's I have stayed in.

Hi there, I am very sorry to hear that your experience wasn't all that it should have been. We are currently in the process of refurbishing the bar and hostel, and very much hope that you will come and see us again to see what we have done. Kind Regards Vicki

We stayed at St.Christopher's in February, which is off peak season. We had a great time though! Waking up with the amazing view at the ocean and beach is something I could do every day! Cooperation between the hostel and the surf school is really handy. Staff in both is really helpful and friendly. The only negative I'd say is the absence of proper kitchen for hostel visitors, although there is microwave and kettle...common room and special deals in the bar are a plus too!

Hi there, We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope you come back and see us again soon!! Kind Regards Vicki

Great place to stay i had a room with a stunning view of the sea and ensuite bathroom. Staff are friendly.

Fantastic staff and amazing location! Without a doubt the best view of Newquay! Even if it was empty at this time of the year, I had a great time! The only thing missing is a kitchen (if there was one, I completely missed it) even if the restaurant is not too expensive, cooking stays the cheapest/healtiest way to eat. Good thing to know: there's a great surf school within the hostel.

• 3rd Nov 2013

The facilities are all bad, they need proper maintenance. All sink are block in my room, floor are full with beach sands! Shower are not hot and no heater as well. Night staff are very very nice and the location is super good.