St Christopher's Inn Newquay

Fabulous 706 Total Reviews

• Germany, Male, 25-30
7th Sep 2017
7.7

It is NOT a typical hostel. It is rooms above a very well frequented pub. That being said, the place is missing some at least one common rooms for the guests to sit and relax and maybe do some stuff on their computers or else. The pub is a party place and hence the music is very loud until very late at night. I stayed in a dorm just above it and I could feel the bass like I had a subwoofer underneath my bed. Pros: You get 25% off pub meals and some drink specials.

• England, Male, 31-40
29th Aug 2017
6.6

I got up and left at 2AM to go and sleep on my friend's hard floor with only a pillow and bed sheet. It was incredibly loud - open mic night downstairs and I could hear every word sung as though it were in the room next door. Then at 1.30AM someone comes into my 4 bed dorm, turns the light on and makes a (stinking) meat sandwich. After 20 minutes he turned the light off and went to bed and immediately started snoring like an elephant.

17th Aug 2017
7.4

Hostel is very for 20 somethings who want to party hard, I'm neither 20 something nor want to party. Breakfast not so great. Signage to hostel bad.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
13th Aug 2017

The Hostel has a great location and its clean and nice. But there are just two plugers in a dorm (for 8 People) and the staff where friendly, but the service was really poor. Breakfast was not ready on time (btw breakfast could be better and guest from hostelbookers has to pay extra), their gave wrong information about opening times of their own kitchen. Waiters and Barkeepers were incompetent. Also their turn the music super loud in the morning for breakfast.

9th Aug 2017

I had a good stay!! The view is really good. The bar down stairs is really good.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
7th Aug 2017

Absolutely loved my stay here. The only things I can provide constructive feed back on is that sometimes the bedding got changed whilst we were in the room and we could see how yellow the actual pillows was underneath- not nice. And the place is clean but how often do you do a proper clean? Like pull the beds out and hoover everywhere and and re-seal the bathroom.

6th Aug 2017

great place and great atmosphere totally recommended!

• Austria, Female, 18-24
1st Aug 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at St. Christopher's Inn Hostel! The staff was super nice and reliable. A bar is also part of the hostel which makes it even easier to meet new people (and the view is AMAZING!!!). It is right next to the beach which is always a plus and the atmosphere in general was also great. I would totally recommend it and I'm sure I'll come back one day.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
20th Jul 2017
4.3

Weird as vibes, don't recommend at all. They tried to turn this place into a party hostel but it's just weird. Locations good

• Italy, Female, 25-30
13th Jul 2017

The hostel is quite good, my room had an amazing view of the beach, outlets in every bed. It´s not that easy to find because it´'s below Belushi's, the bar, so it might be confusing. The bar is pretty good and you get 25 discount. Staff is amazing!! Very friendly, we even ended up having a beer or two with some of them. My only critique is that there is no kitchen.

×